Wanting to be Wanted - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Rob, if you like this, maybe we could meet up to discuss. XXX Em"

No Pulitzer Prizes would be won today!

I added the image. I added Rob's number, then I sat there, my index finger hovering over the little blue triangle. I put the 'phone down. I picked it up again. I deleted the message, then wrote it again. I put the 'phone down. I picked it up again and pressed "send" before I drove myself mad with indecision.

And then I waited...

And waited...

And waited...

When FaceTime rang I nearly screamed.

"Hi Rob, what's up?"

After what seemed even longer than the time between my text and his call, Rob started speaking. But speaking in a soft and hesitant way, very different from his normal confident tones, which could often verge on brash.

"Hi Em... I... I wanted to call you... instead of... you know... er... texting."

"I had something to say... and I was thinking how to say it."

"Listen Em... you're a beautiful girl and thank you for trusting me with that image."

"It won't... it won't go anywhere else... I'll delete it now if you like... it must have been... I guess you really wanted to get my attention."

"The thing... um... the thing is... Em, I like you... you are funny and pretty and smart and... and you are always you, not like most people at college. But..."

"Hey! I get it Rob. I'm like your cool friend. Not your sexy friend. What was I thinking? I'm sorry about the photo. How embarrassing. Please delete it. Never mention it again. I... I... I realize I am talking very quickly now and..."

"No Em. No, that's not it. I do like you. It's just... well... I'll just say it... I like boys better Em. I'm gay Em. If I wasn't gay, you and me would be great, but I am and now I realize I'm talking very quickly as well. Please don't hate me Em."

"But, what about jock Rob? What about your jock friends? What about Mike, does he know?"

"Um... Mike knows... Mike and I are together."

"You can't tell anyone else Em. Mike would kill me. He's not... he's not really... adjusted... to the idea himself, let alone to telling other people. Please Em...'

"Mike? That Mike? Is...?"

"Gay?"

"He's gay?"

"Yes. Pretty gay. I should know."

"And the spinner stuff is...?"

"An act. It's him trying way too hard. Over-compensating."

"No shit!"

"And you were embarrassed because...?"

"He was laying it on too thick, it was kinda transparent. That and he was being a real douche to you. As I say, I like you, just not..."

"Just not the ravaging me in my school uniform type of like?"

"No... Not really... Sorry... Is that OK?"

"Yes it's OK. Hey, I am rather flat-chested, I don't suppose..."

"No Em. Sorry. You are clearly a girl and a cute one. Then there's the whole not having a dick thing. You don't do you?"

"I could buy a strap-on if you like. But no seriously, it's OK. I might have been crushing on you for a short period. Well several months to be exact. My bad. But we're cool and please delete that stupid text."

"Sure Em. But maybe keep the photo. I think some other guy, one not on team cock, might get a kick out of it."

"I don't think so, but thanks."

"Just saying. But listen Em, I gotta go. You OK?"

"Yes I'm OK. See you at college tomorrow. And we're cool. And don't worry about me saying anything. I won't if you won't."

"Deal Em."

"And tell that asshole Mike to get off my back will you?"

"Sure Em. Thanks for being understanding. Friends still?"

"Friends still. Night Rob"

"Night Em."

After he had gone, I sat quietly for a bit and then started laughing. Laughing at my own inability to figure out human nature. At the pre-ordained failure of my not so cunning plan. At the general ridiculousness of it all.

And then I heard my door open. The latch, the fucking latch, I'd been so caught up in my doomed photo shoot I forgot to close the fucking latch!

"Don't come in David, I'm naked!"

Too late.

"Hi David. What's up?"

PART II -- DAVID

21st Feb 2016

Well I guess I'm not a virgin anymore.

"Hi angel. I heard voices. You don't look terribly naked. What's going on? Want to talk to me about it?"

I'm not great at making friends quickly. I hung out with a group at college, but wasn't that close with any of them. Maybe as David was the only person I really knew in town, he became a sort of confidant. He was easy to talk to, non-judgmental and offered good advice, but only when asked. In many ways, he was easier to talk to than my parents, I didn't have to worry what he thought of me so much.

He was a nice guy, perhaps tinged with an inner sadness, which I ascribed to his wife's death. He could still make me giggle uncontrollably nevertheless. At 48, he was the same age as my father, they had been at High School together. I knew him from the occasional visit while I was growing up. But now, sharing the same house, we quickly became friends. He had called me angel as a child and the name stuck.

David wore his almost five decades lightly. He was a runner and in excellent shape. We used to go out together, but I often struggled to keep up with him. A few gray hairs, a receding hairline and a slightly lived in face were the only real indicators of his actual age.

I may have given you some idea about my manifold faults already. Another one is that I can be brutally honest, particularly when in an altered state; a good description of my mental processes after my chat with Rob.

"I got dressed up in my old school uniform to try to seduce a boy I know at college. I think I wanted him to take my virginity. But it turns out that, I'm not exactly his type."

"Are you disappointed in me David, did I do a bad thing?"

"Angel, you're 18 now. Your personal life is your business. Do what makes you happy. But you must be pretty desperate to hatch a plan like that. Is it so important to lose your virginity right now? You have lots of time to find the right person."

"Don't look so sad, angel. Do you need a hug?"

"Yes please David, I feel so foolish, I must look ridiculous and, as you say, desperate."

David parceled me up in his arms. He was a lot bigger than me. With us both standing, my head naturally nestled on his chest and I buried my face in it, the tears coming back again.

"Never mind angel. I'm here. It's going to be OK."

He stroked my head as he held me close. I felt safe and warm. This wasn't the first time we had hugged. Then I felt something else. A growing pressure against my body. I stepped back abruptly.

"David! Eew! What is happening?"

"You just remind me so much of my wife, angel. You always have. We met at high school you know, your Dad knew her too. You never met Jane, but you look so like her in that uniform. Forgive me."

"It's OK David. I'm sorry I made a fuss, I was just startled. I know you miss her. It must be so difficult."

"It's really OK David. Don't cry. I'm here for you too."

I hugged him again. The pressure was still there against me. But it didn't bother me now. It felt OK.

"It's OK David, let me kiss your tears away. There you go David."

I stood on tiptoe and kissed David's cheeks, tasting salt water. I kissed his lips, a chaste kiss given to an old family friend. Then something happened. Maybe it was my experience with Rob. Maybe it was pent-up sexual frustration. Maybe it was just in the moment thing. But, looking back, maybe I had always wanted to do it.

I kissed David full on the lips. He looked surprised, confused maybe, but he didn't pull away. I kissed him again, this time parting his lips with my tongue. I felt his tongue press back.

"It's OK David. It's all OK. I want you to kiss me."

I stood on tiptoe again. David leant forward and pressed his lips against my parted ones. His tongue entered my mouth and I sucked on it gently, pulling him deeper into me. His hands moved from my back to cup my buttocks and support me reaching up to him. Tongue still probing my eager mouth, he hitched up my skirt and held my butt. Then he lifted me off the floor, carefully placing the front of my panties on the bulge neither of us had acknowledged as yet. He moved his hips, rubbing the bulge against my cotton-clad pussy. I put my hands behind his neck and pulled his face to mine, simultaneously pushing his tongue out of my mouth and my tongue deep into his. I felt the now surprisingly large bulge rub against my clit and from the feelings it generated in me, I knew what I wanted.

"Please fuck me David. I want you to and I know you want to as well, Take my virginity. I am all yours."

David put me down and pushed me to arm's length, his hands round my waist. He looked deep into my eyes.

"I want you too Emily, I think I realized when I entered this room just now. But what I want is not what matters, you get to make your own decisions now, like I said. Are you sure you really want this? I don't want you to do something you will regret later. I'm your friend, I want you to be safe and happy. Have you thought this through? And what about your Dad, what would he say?"

He was trying to be the reasonable adult, trying to look out for his friend's little girl. But his voice trembled with barely suppressed excitement. The urgency with which he had kissed me told a different story. The big bulge he had rubbed on my pussy and which was now very visible to me told a different story. I had thought that I wanted Rob to want me, but now I knew I wanted David to want me. I wanted that so bad. I was trembling with excitement too.

"My Dad isn't here. And anyway, as you said, I'm an adult. And yes, I'm sure. I want you to fuck me. I want you so bad. Let me be your lover, that's what I want."

"OK, angel. But if it feels wrong at any point, or if we are going too fast, just say stop and we stop."

"You look so amazing in your uniform, but maybe I can help you to get out of it."

"Let me take off my sweater and then you can help with the rest."

I reached forward and touched the bulge in his pants. I could almost feel it throbbing as blood rushed into it. I stroked it a few times and the bulge grew even bigger before my widening eyes. I pulled the sweater over my head. I stepped out of my shoes and was ready for him to take over.

"You are so beautiful Emily. I'm going to try to make you feel beautiful."

He came closer to me, softly kissed my lips, caressed my face and bent to kiss the side of my neck, which electrified my spine. He knelt in front of me and nuzzled my chest, while lifting the rear of my skirt and stroking my butt cheeks. Then he pulled my shirt out from my skirt and began to unbutton it. He started from the top and after he undid each button he opened the shirt wider and kissed my exposed flesh. When he uncovered my belly button, he ran rings round it with his tongue and then penetrated my most shallow hole. I squirmed, it tickled and tingled and I began to feel more and more flushed.

I eased my shirt back over my shoulders and let it fall to the ground, standing topless in front of him. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You always seem so stressed about your breasts. They are perfect angel. I once married a woman with those size and shape of breasts and I think you look gorgeous."

I think I may have blushed, but perhaps it was just how aroused I was feeling in general.

"Suck them please. Make my nipples hard."

David stroked both breasts, running his hands over their slight curves. He nuzzled first one and then the other. Then he licked little circles round my pink, puffy areolae, which twitched and started to contract, making my nipples stand out. Then he licked each nipple in turn before taking one into his mouth and sucking, tugging on it. He bared his teeth and gently bit down, closing and releasing his jaw and taking my breath away. I never paid much attention to my breasts when masturbating, preferring to focus lower down. Now David was showing me what I was missing.

He moved to the other side with his mouth, but simultaneously tweaked the first saliva covered nipple between his thumb and finger, pressing and releasing as he sucked and nibbled on my other breast. David left one nipple standing to attention and moved his hand to the inside of my thigh. He stroked upwards a couple of times, before swapping hands and doing the same to my other thigh. Without even thinking, I shuffled my feet further apart and David, still sucking my nipple stroked my pantie covered crotch. I knew I was soaking through the material already and David could clearly tell how worked up I was getting.

"Pull up your skirt for me angel. That's a good girl."

He sat back on his haunches, bringing his face closer to the level of my pubic bone and then stroked me through my wet panties as I held my skirt up for him. He moved forwards and pushed his nose against my pussy. With some expertise and precision, he put his thumb gently on my clit and massaged it as he buried his face in my crotch. Reaching behind me, he looped the band of my panties with his fingers and slowly peeled them off me.

"Turn round angel please."

David unclipped my skirt, pulled the zip down and eased the garment off of me. I stepped out of it.

"Stay facing that way sweetie. Can you touch your toes for me? Then move your legs a bit further apart. That's it sweetie."

"Actually you look uncomfortable, I want you nice and relaxed, why not lean on the side of the bed?"

"Like this?"

"Perfect angel. Just move your legs apart a bit more. Good girl, just like that."

"Would you like me to move your mirror? Do you want to watch?"

"Uh-huh. But, can you please get on with things, I'm aching so much."

"Sure sweetie. Is the mirror good there? OK perfect."

I supported myself with my forearms on the bed, made sure my legs - still in school socks - were a couple of feet apart, pushed my ass upwards and backwards and waited for David.

--

He knelt behind me, when I checked in the mirror I could see how he was looking at my ass. There was still a tenderness there, but something else was coming to the fore, it looked like desire to me. David parted my butt cheeks and leant forward. I felt his warm breath on my hairless pussy, then his tongue at first stroking the flesh to either side of my labia. Then the labia themselves. Then I felt his fingers gently part my pussy lips and the first touch of his tongue on my vaginal opening. He lapped at the liquid oozing from my hole and then his tongue probed inwards. I had put many things up my pussy before: my fingers, Rob the vibrator (who really needed a new name), zucchinis and even half a cucumber once. But I had never had a warm, wriggling, licking tongue in my vagina and it felt amazing. David put his hand on my pubis and reached back to gently roll his thumb around my clit as he began to go in and out of my pussy, fucking me with his tongue.

"Oh, just like that. Oh God. Mmm... That's fucking amazing. Don't stop. Please don't stop, I'm going to..."

But David did stop. I looked over my shoulder imploringly and saw he was unzipping his pants and pulling them and his boxers down in a terrible hurry.

"Angel. I wanted to do things slowly for you, but you are so fucking sexy and it has been so long, I need to fuck you now. Is that OK with you angel?"

I couldn't say a word, but silently nodded. I turned round again. Glancing in the mirror, I saw David's cock spring out of his boxers. Oh my God. I thought Rob the vibrator was big. David was at least the same length, but looked thicker. How was I going to cope with that? I saw him pull his foreskin back revealing a purple bulbous head, shiny with what I learnt later was pre-cum. I didn't think I could take the tip of him, let alone his whole shaft. I closed my eyes, bit my lip and wondered if it would hurt. I reached between my legs and dipped a finger into my pussy. It was soaked with a combination of David's saliva and my pussy juice. I looked back at David, nodded again, closed my eyes again and started to massage my clit.

Before I could worry too much more, I felt David's hands around my waist and then a warm pressure against the opening of my vagina. The pressure increased suddenly and my vaginal muscles stretched to accommodate it, before tightening on his glans which was now inside me. I took a sharp intake of breath, bit my lip harder and rubbed my clit furiously.

"You OK angel? You are very tight."

"Mmm-hmm."

"Shall I go deeper sweetie?"

"Mmm-hmm."

David's grip on my waist tightened and, quickly looking in the mirror before closing my eyes again, I saw him begin to slowly move his hips forward. I didn't need to see what was happening, I could feel it. Fuck could I feel it. Rob never stretched me this much, but it felt so good. David kept pressing forward and my pussy felt fuller and fuller. I was on fire.

"You still OK angel? Is that deep enough?"

"Deeper, ah, ah, deeper please, oh fuck! Mmm... ah, ah! More, give me all of it. Ah, ah, ah!"

David had been going slowly, but maybe his lodger talking dirty to him while she surrendered her virginity was too much. In one movement he slid his entire length into me. I don't know how many extra inches I took, but it felt like a lot. Nothing had ever probed my body so deeply.

I think I screamed, or moaned loudly, because David started to pull back. I shoved my ass backwards, slapping his balls against my skin.

"No David, ah, ah, I want you right there. Oh fuck!"

Getting the message, David stayed balls deep in me, still applying pressure and rocking his hips to and fro as I pushed my hips back to meet him. I was impaled deeply with his cock pressurizing my insides and my hand still working my clit.

I panted and screamed and swore expletives as I felt thunder building deep in my pussy and then roaring through me. I felt my pussy muscles tighten and release, tighten and release until the throbbing was too much and I came harder than I had ever cum before. I felt David's cock was splitting me in two, but I wanted to be split. It felt so good to be split. The whole Universe seemed to be fracturing with me.

From far away, I heard a voice.

"Angel, you are a star. You took all of me on the first try and you came so beautifully. Was it good angel, was it what you wanted?"

I turned over my shoulder and tried to catch my breath.

"Yes. It was wonderful, it was amazing, I didn't know I could cum like that. Fuck you are big."

"Seeing you cum like that with me deep inside you was truly beautiful. I loved it you angel."

"I loved it too, kiss me."

He leant across my back and our lips met. He tasted of my pussy juice. As he shifted position, his cock also moved giving me a jolt of pleasure.

"It was almost perfect for my first time, but I want something else. I want you to cum too. Fuck me, I know I can take it now, fuck me hard. I want to be pounded. I want your spunk deep inside me."

This time David was speechless. But he acted. First he pulled his T-shirt off. Second, he renewed his grip on my waist, slowly drew out until just his glans was inside and then equally slowly slid all the way back into me, making me gasp.

"Oh yes, but faster and harder. I can take it."

He pulled out just as slowly, but then immediately rammed his full length into my pussy and pushed hard at the end of the stroke.

"Ah, ah, ah. Oh God, like that. But more, I want more. Make me your fuck-doll."

David didn't stop to ask how I knew about fuck-dolls, but instead started to treat me as one. He began to fuck me piston like, each stroke hard and deep and fast. I felt disoriented and found it hard to get enough air into my lungs. I held on for dear life, my head buried in the bedclothes, the intensity of his thrusting and the length and girth of his big cock opening my body wider and wider. The flood of feelings began to rise in me again as he thumped into me, making my whole body tremble.