Wanting to be Wanted - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me please. Oh yes like that, keep going. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh I'm cumming again. Make me cum.'

I reached another Earth-shaking orgasm and just after my pleasure peaked, I felt David dig his fingers into my waist, his body go tense as he leant back, eyes raised to the ceiling and shoved his massive cock into me with every ounce of strength. As his body tightened further beyond the point of endurance, he breathed a single phrase, with an inwards thrust on every syllable:

"Em... i... ly... you... are... gor... geous... ahhh!!"

I felt his cock spasm and warm liquid gush deep inside my body. He kept thrusting, but short deep strokes now, his cock still twitching deep in my pussy.

He half collapsed over my back and I took the opportunity to kiss him again. My friend was also now my lover.

PART III - LETTING GO

21st Feb 2016

Well I guess I'm not a virgin anymore. Hey, didn't I just write that?

David withdrew his cock from my pussy and slumped propped up by the bed next to me. I rolled over too and sat next to him. He stretched out an arm and I snuggled into his side.

My legs were parted and I could feel a warm trickle from my pussy. I wiped my hand across my opening and collected a little of David's cum, mixed with my pussy juice. I licked my fingers idly, enjoying the novel salty and slightly sour taste. I collected some more and ate that too. Rather disappointingly, David had his eyes closed. Something made me want him to see me eating his cum fresh from my insides.

"Hey David, are you asleep? I know old people have less stamina and need their naps. I want to show you something."

He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"What is it sweetie?"

I bent a knee to allow me to part my legs further and slipped two fingers into my pussy. Pulling them out, they were followed by a sticky trail that stretched back to my opening briefly before detaching and wrapping itself around my fingers. I held my fingers up, turning them letting the gloopy fluid catch the light. Then slowly and deliberately I opened my mouth, tipped my head back and let the liquid slither into my mouth. I licked my lips and smiled.

"I love the flavor. Do you know where we could get some more?"

David was by now getting used to my dirty talk. He lowered his eyes towards his lap and raised them back to me. He too spread his legs slightly. I got the message. But then he stopped me with his hand raised:

"Emily, that was amazing for me. Probably one of my best fucks ever. It seems like you had a good time too. I'll always treasure what we did. But... and listen to me Emily... we can leave it at one perfect fuck. We can go back to being just friends, we don't even need to ever mention this again. What do you want?"

"Thank you David. Thank you for putting me first. That's super kind of you."

"Now let me tell you what I think. I think that was mind-blowing and I can't imagine a time when I wouldn't want to fuck you. Who knows, maybe when you are old and gray, like in a couple of years..."

"Hey, I'm not that old!"

"I'm teasing. What I'm saying is that what I want - at least now and probably for some time - is for the two of us to be physical. You made me feel things I have never felt and I want more of it, not less. But the same goes for you, if something changes, we can talk and figure it out. Maybe you meet someone, who knows? If one of us wants to stop, then that's OK and we'll still be friends. That won't change regardless. But for now, I want to experience fucking you in every way imaginable. Is that OK with you?"

David smiled broadly and kissed my lips, our tongues meeting, the electricity returning.

"Well that's good. Now I think you need to let me thoroughly clean your cock."

David's penis was slightly bendy now and not as big as earlier, but it was far from flaccid. I leant across his thigh, gripped his shaft at the base and lowered my open mouth over the tip.

"Mmm... delicious."

"Help yourself angel. It's all yours."

I found a couple of patches of cum on the shaft, which I licked up and swallowed. Then I went back to licking his glans and sucking him. I could feel the blood surging back into him and he swelled in my mouth. I moved back and looked at David's cock closely, I wanted to get to know it. Pretty much eight or nine inches, a bit longer than the vibrator formerly known as Rob, but I was right, much thicker, both the head and the base of the shaft. And I had had all of that in my tight teen pussy, go team Emily!

"He looks ready for more. You gifted me the perfect fuck for my first time. What do you want to do now? Is there anything you really want to do? Now I'm your slutty fuck-buddy, I really ought to do anything to please you."

"Are you blushing? I just licked cum off your cock that had been deep in my pussy and now you are blushing? What is it? There is clearly something on your mind. Spill!"

"OK, you asked and it's up to you. Jane, my wife, and me did a lot of stuff - maybe I can share some of it if we are going to keep doing this. She'd try most things once, but if she didn't like it, that was that. She put up with a lot of my kinks, but never seemed to get off on it, not the way you clearly do. I guess she was more of a good girl, you seem, well... less good!"

"Anyway. Something we did once, I really liked, but she hated. We never did it again, though I did ask her a bunch of times."

"So I'm intrigued. What was it? Something nasty?"

"See you sound keen when you say nasty, she never was. Yes it's pretty nasty. I wanted to fuck her in the ass again. That's what I was thinking when you asked, that I want to fuck you in the ass Emily."

He looked so shame-faced, almost like a little boy. I wanted to hug him and say "of course you can have an ice cream". And then I looked down at the cock I had just sucked to full size - full size - gulp! I could see why maybe his wife had been wary of a repeat performance.

"Wow, thank you for sharing. I don't know what to say."

What I was feeling was first, "no way" and second, "he stretched my pussy so much, he'll destroy my ass". But beyond that, there was something else, maybe I was discovering I was naturally kinky. It seemed foolhardy, but maybe we could just try...

"OK. Here's the thing... Actually, just a minute..."

I went and retrieved my vibrator from its shoebox home. No point keeping secrets like this from him now. I held it up for him to see:

"Now here's really the thing. It's a nice thing, right? A harmless little girl's toy - right?'"

"You have a vibrator? A big vibrator? Maybe I didn't need to go easy on you after all."

"Well that's not the point. I was curious about anal. I played with fingering my asshole and - don't look at me like that - I tried, well I tried this OK. I couldn't get any of it in and trying was pretty painful."

"I think that I'd actually like to try anal, but you are a lot bigger than my vibrator, how on Earth could you possibly fit in my tiny ass?"

"I understand angel. Maybe it's too much, particularly on the same day you lost your virginity. Maybe we could talk about it some other time. It's just that you asked."

"No. It's OK. I want to try."

I stopped and suddenly laughed out loud.

"What is it angel?"

"Oh nothing. I'm just thinking that I'm sitting here with my Dad's best friend, we are both nude, you have just fucked my brains out and now we are casually discussing the best way to have anal sex. It's a bit absurd, isn't it? Well fuck absurdity, I want to give it a go. How do we make it work?"

"Well sweetie, the muscles round your asshole are actually pretty stretchy. The problem is they are also very strong. But you can try to relax them and you can stretch them slowly. I have something that might help..."

David went back to his room and came back with a matt black, egg-shaped object.

"Your turn to surprise me. You have a butt-plug?"

"You know about butt-plus too? See, not a good girl."

"I bought it for Jane. You know when I was trying to convince her to do it again. But she didn't like the look of it, so it has never been used."

"So I stick that up my ass and it helps me to relax?"

"Sort of, but I could help you insert it if you like. It might even be fun. Want to try? It's a bit narrower than your vibrator."

The plug still looked kinda big to me, but I has said that I would try...

"Sure. Let's stretch my butt."

"Would you be more comfortable on your back or on all fours angel?"

"Why don't I lay back and let you work your magic on my asshole."

"OK angel, maybe lie on the edge of the bed here and I'll need you to hold your legs apart for me. That's a good girl."

"OK. So I'm going to try to warm you up before we try the butt-plug. If you have any pain, or just feel uncomfortable about what I'm doing, please just say 'stop'. Is that OK angel?"

"OK. I'm a bit nervous, but I still want to try."

David settled between my legs and first of all he placed soft kisses along the insides of my thighs, then on my mound, then - pulling me apart gently - at the opening of my vagina. As earlier he probed inside with his tongue and, pulled back my hood and started licking around my clit. He then began to alternate between licking this and tongue-fucking me. I began to forget about what might happen to my asshole and relaxed into him pleasuring me, it felt so good.

David slipped first one finger then another into my pussy and began to move them in and out. Then he shifted position lower and kissed my asshole, it tickled, but also felt kinda nice. He touched me with his tongue and licked my asshole, spreading his saliva over it. He moved up again and resumed licking my pussy, but now took his second finger, moist with my pussy juice and residues of his cum, and pushed it gently against my tight anus. When he pushed I instinctively pulled slightly away.

"It's OK angel, we will go slow. Try not to tense."

He went back to licking my pussy and pushed again with his finger, this time my ring yielded slightly and the first joint slipped inside. David lapped at my pussy more urgently, the tingles from him going down on me merged with the novel feeling of a finger in my ass. I tried to relax and let things happen, but a voice in my head was saying "your Dad's best friend is fingering your asshole, your Dad's best friend is fingering your asshole".

David gently extracted his finger, wiped it across my very moist pussy and used my juices to slide it deeper into my anal cavity. I wriggled, unaccustomed to my body being invaded like this. He fingered my ass slowly, going a little deeper each time until his digit was all the way in. He continued to lick my pussy all the while. He took his finger out and looked at me. He put his index and second fingers on my lips as if hushing me.

"Lick them angel, get them nice and slippery."

I took his two fingers in my mouth, sucking and using my tongue to plaster them with saliva. I was expecting something bad, but they just tasted of finger. David tried to insert his two fingers in my ass, but I tensed and he eased back.

"It's OK angel, let's try something."

He stood between my legs and fed the tip of his massive cock into my pussy. I was still not used to the size of him. He stopped about two thirds of the way in and again put his two fingers on my lips. I knew what to do and slobbered over them as he slid his cock in and out of me a dozen times before withdrawing and kneeling between my legs again. He bent and spat on my asshole, rubbing the saliva into the center of my anus with his other hand, before pushing the two fingers I had just lubricated against my opening. This time I yielded and David pushed his fingers deeper, twisting them around, stretching me in different directions. Resuming his oral attention to my pussy, he pushed his fingers all the way in and set up a slow rhythm fingering my ass with them.

"OK sweetie, next stage."

He mounted me again, this time giving me his whole length and rocking in and out of my vagina as he offered the first two fingers of both hands to my willing mouth. He pulled out when I had slimed his hands and moved down again. He slid the second finger of his right hand in with ease and then slid in the same finger on his left, knuckle to knuckle. Once they were deep in my ass, he pulled them slowly apart sideways opening me, I gave a cry as he stretched me wider, but then nodded for him to continue. He relaxed the pressure and my ass pushed his fingers back together. Then he pulled them apart again and then once again. He twisted his hands and pulled up and down stretching my anus in the other direction. I closed my eyes, bit my lip and tried not to resist him. It hurt, but I also liked it. Maybe I liked the pain, or maybe I just got off on the wrongness of having David stretch my ass. Either way, my pussy was starting to tingle again.

David pulled his two second fingers out slightly and used the room to bend and slide in his two index fingers in beside them. Fuck that was intense, I had four fingers in my ass, oh God it was too much, my ass was too tight for this. What was I thinking? My muscles were contracting, trying to expel the invading digits. David sensed I was having a moment and did the most delightful thing, he wiggled all his fingers inside me, it was like someone had applied an electrode to my insides and and I writhed, but now in pleasure rather than pain. David smiled at me and I silently mouthed "thank you".

David started stretching me with all four fingers moving outwards. It was tough and more painful sometimes, but also deeply sensuous. I was a brave girl and each time he released the pressure, I was rewarded with another finger waggle, just as stimulating as the first.

"You are doing so well precious girl. I think we may not need the butt-plug. Shall we try?"

"OK, but please go slow."

"Well I need some more lubing first, but don't get up, you are just fine there."

He got up on the bed and straddled my chest. With one hand he cupped the back of my head and with the other he angled his cock down and into my mouth. I slurped on it and spat on his head, rubbing my saliva down his shaft until his cock was as slimy as I could make it.

Going back to standing again David grasped my raised right thigh, placed his cock on my anus and then pushed his glans against my opening with his right thumb. The stretching had helped and I felt myself opening a bit. I could feel David adding pressure from his hips, I opened a bit more and then screamed as his tip started to slip inside me.

"Stop, you're hurting me. I'm not ready."

David quickly pulled back. He stroked my face.

"Sorry baby girl. Let's do something else for a while and then if you are OK, we'll try the butt-plug."

"OK, maybe the butt-plug first would be better."

He picked it up from the bed, it still looked pretty big. David could see that I was worried.

"You have been such a good girl, let's do something for you."

He slid his cock into my pussy again and lay forward on me so our lips and tongues could meet. He kissed me passionately as he began to rock his hips back and forth and I wrapped my legs round him. He fucked me deeply and I pushed my tongue into his mouth in rhythm with his cock filling me. He stepped up the tempo and I started to moan as waves of feelings swept over me. These waves became tsunamis, David's big cock thrusting rapidly in and out of my pussy as we kissed deeply. He brought me to my third raging orgasm of the day.

David held me as I recovered, kissing my lips and cheek. Then he eased himself stickily out of me and, picking up the butt-plug, stroked the cheek he had been kissing with it. He stroked my lips with it. I could smell silicone. I looked at the thing. It was like a tapered egg on a stalk, with a handle at the base. The egg part was maybe four inches long and maybe an inch and a half wide. I closed my hand around the widest part. It was big, but if I was ever going to accommodate David's massive cock in my tight ass, I'd need to pass this challenge.

I was a bit dreamy from cumming hard and told myself I could do it. I nodded at David and parted my lips. He rubbed the tip of the butt-plug on them and I reached out to lick it. Then I took his hand and guided the thing into my mouth. I pushed and gulped and the whole thing was in me. It felt surprisingly good, it turned me on, I was finding out that I got off on kinky stuff. David eased it out, with a trail of saliva following it. I licked all round the head, trying to make sure each part was lubricated. He put it into my mouth again and pushed it further in, making me gag. When he withdrew it, I spat on the butt-plug and rubbed the saliva over it again. Davis pushed it into me again, filing the top of my throat, I was surprised how easily I could take it orally. Again I gagged and spat.

This time David pulled back and rubbed my anal opening with the wet tip of the butt-plug, working some of the saliva into me. Then he started to push, twisting the plug as he did. He looked me in the eyes as he did so, realizing I was scared. The tip slid in easily enough and with continued pressure he worked the first inch in as well.

"Stop there for a bit please."

I reached down and started to rub my clit. The tightness in my ass was a little painful, but masturbating helped and I nodded to David to go on. This was hard now, my asshole was being stretched in all directions and really didn't want to be. When the plug was two inches into me, I couldn't take it.

"Stop. Take it out."

David complied and leaned to kiss me.

"It's OK angel. You are doing great. We'll take our time. You are loosening up beautifully. Ready to go again?"

"OK. But slowly. Let me lube it a bit more."

David filled my throat with the toy again, spat on it himself and this time I took the first two inches with less difficulty. It actually was good, I felt myself opening and the pleasure of being stretched began to overtake my initial discomfort.

"Ready to try a bit deeper angel?"

"Ready. But please go... ah! what the fuck?"

While I was still replying, David had pushed firmly and the remaining two inches had disappeared inside me, my asshole closing round the narrow stem.

"You bastard! Oh fuck I'm full. Oh fuck, that's a lot."

"I could tell you were ready sweetness, you just needed a little, well, push."

He was right, it had hurt like hell as the thickest part had opened my anus wide, but that momentary pain was now followed by the most intense fullness. I could feel the weight of the plug nestling in my ass. My muscles wanted to push it out at first, but resisting this urge was ridiculously pleasureful. It felt like throttling back on masturbation just before I came and extending the pleasure. It also felt deliciously wrong, I was becoming such a bad girl.

"Does that feel good angel? Does your ass like it? Good. Well let me try something."

David touched the base of the butt-plug and it started humming. He touched it again and the humming intensified.

"Do you like that angel?"

I could hardly speak as the motor made me feel that my entire lower half was vibrating. My instinctive reaction was to suck my thumb, not something I had done for years, but it felt comforting as the strange anal throbbing drove me wild. I managed to utter the word "more", my thumb still in my mouth.

David touched the plug twice in succession and the vibrations became too much to bear. I sucked my thumb and reached for my clit with the other hand. I squirmed, I didn't know what to do. I wanted the buzzing to stop, it was too much, but I loved it as well. David moved to stand between my legs, but before penetrating my pussy, touched the butt-plug a final time. I felt the surge in vibrations at the same time that he slid all the way into me.