Wanting What She Didn't Have Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for a show," he asked? "Whenever Greg get's her like this he likes to take advantage of it."

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind. So do you have any children?"

"No," she replied as she kept one eye on the dance floor.

Greg had turned Anita around and she was grinding her ass into his crotch. A little dirty dancing Jill thought but it was harmless. Turning back to Earen they continued to talk until the band played a slow song. Earen held out his hand and although she was hesitant she did not want to offend him so she took his hand and went to the dance floor. Earen had a great body and she felt very comfortable in his arms. He was a gentlemen and kept his hands on the small of her back and did not let them wander. She noticed about half way through the song that he never let her be in a position to see Anita. After the song they returned to the table and ordered another drink. She saw that a few of the group had moved over to a booth and asked Earen about it.

"Greg is just having a little fun. Want to go watch?

Jill had a bad feeling as Earen took her hand and they walked over to the booth. He moved behind her putting his hands on her waist and moving her so she had a clear view of Greg sitting at the booth. The table had been pushed out so a small enclave had formed.

Greg was kissing Anita and had pulled one of her breasts out of the top of her dress. His hand was currently under her dress and Jill could tell Anita was being stroked. Greg whispered in her ear and Anita stood up looking around hesitantly. "Go ahead," she heard Greg say. "Show them what a slut you are and how much you want my cock."

Looking once more Anita saw Jill standing with Earen watching. A brief look of panic came over her face but quickly was replaced with a lustful smile. Looking at Jill she reached under her dress and removed her panties and handed them to her. Leaning in she whispered to Jill and then turned back to Greg and sat down. Greg immediately slid his hand under her dress pulling it up so everyone could see what he was doing.

Greg had two fingers up Anita and his thumb was rubbing her clit at the same time. "Spread your legs for everyone baby," Greg said. "Show them that cunt that belongs to me."

It was as if Anita had no will. She spread her legs so everyone had a clear view of what was happening. Panting Anita began to beg Greg to fuck her as everyone watched. Reaching to his right Greg retrieved something and moved it to Anita's nose. Jill saw that is was a white powder and assumed it was cocaine although she had never been around it. Snorting it Anita's head rolled back as Greg kissed her again. Once again Greg said something to her and she began to fumble with his belt. Inpatient Greg helped her unbuckle the belt, zipper and pants and pulled his cock out. The little group got a little closer to insure no one else outside of the group could see.

Anita attacked Greg's cock as he leaned back and gave a thumbs up to those watching. Looking at Earen he motioned for him to join them but he declined. Turning to Brett he motioned again and Brett moved into the booth and pulled Anita's dress up as he pulled out his cock.

"Fuck my slut," he said. "She will do anything I want her to. Anyone have a request."

Jill started to move in but hesitated. As disgusted as she was the scene was so erotic and slutty that she was soaking wet between her legs. Feeling Jill begin to move Earen held her back. "She is not doing anything that she does not want to," he said. "She knew when Greg took her outside that he had something like this planned. We can leave if you like but she is a big girl."

Brett was fucking Anita hard and Greg held her head down on his cock. Anita turned to look at the crowd and through her glazed eyes seemed to be enjoying putting on a show. Her eyes watered as she choked down as much of Greg's cock as she could.

"Unload in her face," she heard Cheryl say smiling. "Give the slut what she wants."

She heard several of the guys agree. Smiling Greg pulled her from his cock and he and Brett switched places. "I promised her I would fuck her if she was good and a man has to keep his promises," he said.

After several minutes of fucking Greg asked Brett if he was ready. Shaking his head they both stood up and sat Anita on the floor between them with her head leaned back on the seat. Standing over her Greg slapped her face with his cock as he jerked it. Suddenly Brett let out a stream of cum all over Anita's tits and moved quickly so the next stream would hit her face. Greg began to cum and shoved his cock in her mouth as she greedily opened for it. After the first stream he pulled out and let the next 4 cover her face. Anita was smiling and licking her lips as they both had her clean their cocks.

Standing shakily Anita stood and looked for Jill. They stared at each other for a moment and Jill handed the panties back to Anita so she could use them to wipe her face. It got enough off that she could at least make it to the bathroom without attracting to much attention. Turning back to the booth Greg stepped towards her.

"Soon you will be doing what I want also," he said smugly.

"Shut the fuck up Greg," said Earen as he moved Jill towards the door. Outside Jill could not believe what had just happened or that she actually was excited by it.

"Where is your car," asked Earen?

Pointing to it he walked Jill over to her car as she fumbled for the keys. Opening her door Earen helped her in.

"Jill it was a pleasure to meet you. I hope I get to see you again soon. I had better go take care of Anita. She will need some help getting home."

Jill watched as he walked back towards the bar before turning on the car and pulling away. Earen turned to watch her pull out of the parking lot. Going in he walked over to the booth where the crowd was still milling about. Finding Greg he high fived him and told him it was a great show.

"Where is the bitch. It is my turn.

12