Wanting What She Didn't Have Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it is time for me to have fun. Let's get a drink," she said as she headed to the door.

Pointing at Greg Anita said, "We are headed to Greg's car for a little extra party fun. Walk with me and then we will go in. Earen is waiting for you."

Walking back over to Greg they made their way to his car. Greg had heard the first part of the conversation and could not be more pleased that everything was falling into place. He opened the passenger door and sat in the seat as he opened the center console. Pulling out a small mirror and a small baggy of white powder he poured some on the glass. Using his credit card he pushed the powder around eventually making 5 lines. Pulling out a short straw he handed it to Anita who immediately leaned down and snorted the first line. Leaning back against the car she smiled at Jill who was looking around nervously.

"Don't worry. No one is going to bother us," she said as she held the straw out to Jill. Shaking her head Jill declined although she was tempted. She was not ready to do something that might make her lose total control. Anita handed the straw to Greg and he snorted up two of the lines and then handed the straw back to Anita. He had made five lines thinking he and Anita would have two and one for Jill. He did not want Anita to fucked up so after she snorted another line he poured the rest back in the baggy and put everything back in the console.

With his arm around Anita the three walked back through the bar to the back dance area. Jill immediately looked for Earen not really wanting to admit how much she wanted to see him. Earen was sitting at a small booth in the back and the three of them joined him with Jill sliding in beside Earen and Anita and Greg taking the other side.

"Jill you are looking fantastic tonight. Is your husband going to join us? I would enjoy meeting him," Earen said.

"No. He got tied up at work and I don't think he is going to make it."

Smiling Greg ordered them all drinks and then lifted his glass in a toast to a great evening with friends. He had everything in place and now was just waiting for the special guest to arrive.

"So how did you enjoy last week," Greg questioned Jill? "Did you enjoy the show? I know Anita had a great time before and after you left."

As he was talking Jill was aware of Earen's hand on her thigh lightly squeezing her leg. Earen had been slowly touching her more and more and was turned facing her so every time she turned to him their faces were very close. She knew she should have pulled away but the truth was she was enjoying the attention.

"I could tell she was having a good time and you seemed to be enjoying yourself also," she replied. "What Anita does is up to her. I am not here to judge anyone. I am just here to enjoy myself with friends."

At midnight his guest arrived and took a stool at the bar. It was crowded and no one noticed him but Greg who had been anxiously waiting for his arrival. Jill and Anita where pretty wasted and Greg smiled at Earen letting him know everything was in place. Earen said something to Jill and as she turned he took the opportunity to kiss her gently. Pulling back he quickly apologized saying, "I am sorry. I have been wanting to do that all night. Honestly since last week."

Getting over her initial shock she leaned in and kissed Earen enjoying the taste of the alcohol. His hand slid to her breast and she let him rub her until her nipples where hard and wanting more.

"Get a room," Greg said laughing. "Come on and let's do some dancing."

Grabbing Anita's hand he made his way to the dance floor. Anita's clothes where a little disheveled since Greg had been pawing at her most of the night. He knew it made Jill hot to see him doing it and Anita was so wet she might have to go to the bathroom. Pulling her close to him his hands immediately went to her ass. Everyone in the bar could see him fondling her including his guest sitting at the bar. Slowly moving her closer to the bar he suddenly felt Anita stiffen. Knowing exactly what had happened he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I thought I would invite Paul to our get together tonight."

Anita stared at Paul and he looked at her with no expression. Pulling her head to him Greg kissed her long and hard before allowing her to look over his shoulder again. Paul was still sitting there watching the two of them when he suddenly got up and walked onto the dance floor. Anita panicked thinking there was about to be a fight but Paul just tapped Greg on the shoulder and asked to cut in.

Greg stepped back letting Paul move in to take his place. Walking back over to the table he sat down and looked at Earen and Jill.

"Who is the asshole," asked Earen even though he knew exactly who it was.

"That is Anita's husband Paul," he said.

Earen acted stunned as he said, "I guess that ends your fun for tonight."

"Why?"

"Well because he is here. Anita will be going home with him," Jill said.

Laughing Greg replied, "Doubtful. Anita is looking forward to the after party tonight. Paul is welcome to come along but Anita will do what I tell her. Not him."

Jill could not believe his arrogance as she watched Anita talking to Paul. Paul did not seem upset and was taking as much liberty with Anita as Greg had been. Jill's nipples where hard as rock and she felt Earen's hand slide under her dress and gently begin to rub her clit outside of her panties. She was so hot watching Greg as he confidently walked back out to the dance floor and tapped into the dance. As Paul stepped aside Greg did not move into his place but rather took Anita's hand and pulled her toward the door.

Anita began to protest but Greg would not release her hand and Jill saw her mouth to Paul that she would be right back. Spreading her legs slightly she continued to watch in disbelief as Paul sat back down at the bar. He seemed a little confused but certainly not upset.

Greg took Anita to his car where he once again opened the passenger door and got out his party supplies as he ignored Anita's questions.

"What is he doing here? He was supposed to be out of town? How did he know where we were? I have to get back in there before he gets upset."

"He is not going to get upset. I invited him."

"What? Why?"

"He wanted to see what you were up to and I invited him to see. He knows you fuck around. He just wanted to see you in action."

"I can't be myself in front of him. It will embarrass and humiliate him. He is fine with me playing but I cannot do that when he is here in front of everyone."

"Look he wants this. He wants to see you act like a slut and enjoy yourself. He likes the thought of you being dominated by me.

Even though this was true Greg knew that by the end of the night Paul probably would not be happy. He knew she was fucking others but he was still under the misconception that he was in control. He would find out tonight who really controlled Anita.

Handing the straw to Anita she quickly snorted one of the lines and then without pause snorted a second. Putting the drugs away Greg closed up and shut the car again. "Let's go party and then we are going to Earen's. You just follow my lead. I know what Paul wants to see."

Feeling the drugs hit Anita was far less concerned about what was taking place. If this is what Paul wanted she was fine with giving it to him. Leaning on Greg they walked back into the bar and back to the dance floor.

They stopped on the dance floor before they got to the table and began dancing. Greg turned Anita so her back was against his chest and she was facing Paul who was still sitting at the bar. Anita leaned back enjoying his touch and the affects of the drugs. Greg ran his hands up her side and to her breast's cupping them both and squeezing them for everyone to see. Leaning in he whispered, "Look at Paul. I bet he has a huge hard on just thinking about what I am going to make you do tonight."

Anita opened her eyes and looked at Paul. She could not read his expression but he was making no move to stop what was happening. Feeling naughty she blew him a kiss as her hand dropped to her side and then in between herself and Greg. Feeling his cock swell she kept her eyes on Paul not caring if he liked what she was doing or not.

Jill and Earen were watching the scene in front of them and Earen had now pulled her panties aside so he could play with her bare pussy. Earen knew what was coming next and was a little apprehensive but excited at the same time. Jill on the other hand was feeling great. She was not really that drunk and knew she should put a stop to things but was having to good of a time. Earen pulled her head around to him and gave her a long kiss as he slipped something into her hand. Opening her hand she saw it was a pill and looked at Earen questioningly.

"It is ecstacy he said. Thought you might like some," he said.

Hesitating Jill took the pill and washed it down with her drink. She had never had it before and was apprehensive but knew that Earen would take care of her.

Looking back at the dance floor Jill saw Greg say something to Anita who immediately walked over and said something to Paul. Then she turned and walked over to the table and picking up her purse she said, "We are headed to your house Earen to have a little fun. If the cuck wants to see the show he can ride with you and Jill to your place."

Jill was stunned at her boldness. Greg had been fondling her in front of Paul and he had done nothing. Turning she walked back over to Greg who held out his hand. As they walked by Paul at the bar he started to say something and Anita put her finger over his mouth and leaned in and said something looking back over her shoulder at Jill and Earen. Paul grabbed her hand and said something as she started to leave with Greg and she momentarily stopped with a look of doubt on her face. Greg said something to her and she pulled her hand away from Paul and turned walking out the door.

*******************

Paul was confused. He had gotten a call from Greg a week ago introducing himself. Greg had told him about the group and the parties and asked him if he would like to join them. At the time the idea of fucking other women in front of Anita appealed to him and his dominant nature and he had quickly agreed. He was supposed to surprise Anita by showing up at the bar and watching and when the time was right Greg was going to introduce him to some of the group. At first everything was as he expected but then Greg started exerting control over Anita which made Paul uncomfortable. Then Anita started joining in and seemed to be trying to humiliate him in front of everyone at the bar. Granted no one knew she was his wife except maybe a few of the people who were part of the group. Then they had left and Greg had not introduced him to anyone.

Anita had told him they were headed to Earen's to continue the party and had pointed Earen out to him. "You can follow Earen to his place if you like," she said and then dismissed him as she moved towards the door with Greg. He had grabbed her hand and told her to ride him and she hesitated but then pulled her hand from him and left with Greg.

Paul was not sure what to do. He did not like the way Greg was controlling Anita but he knew that all he had to do was put his foot down and she would do what he told her. Maybe he should go to the party and get her and take her home. As he was thinking about his options Jill and Earen walked over and said the rest of the group was about to leave. "You are welcome to the party. My place is about 20 minutes from here and you can follow me so you have your car."

Paul looked at Jill for a moment and then made up his mind. He would go and have some fun with the other women in the group and when he was ready he would get Anita and leave. Earen leaned in and said something to Jill who was now feeling the effect of the drugs. She leaned forward and gave Paul a kiss as she brushed her hand over his cock. She then turned and headed to the door with Earen. Paying his tab he hurried to the door so he did not lose them.

******************

Jill was feeling no pain and knew she was very high but did not care. She was having fun with her friends just as Bob had asked her to. Even though she and Earen and fooled around some she still had no intentions of letting anyone fuck her. She enjoyed Earen though and if he wanted to take some liberties she would let him. She knew he would stop anytime she asked so she was still in control of things. She loved the feelings the drugs gave her and she was very horny and as they drove she dropped her hand in her lap and tried to play with herself without Earen seeing.

Earen did see however and encouraged her to lift her dress and remove her panties so she could enjoy herself. Feeling no shame she removed her panties tossing them to Earen and spread her legs slightly as she rubbed her clit.

"Lean against the door so I can see your cunt," Earen

Bob did not talk much during sex and the comment by Earen made Jill almost cum as she played with herself. She liked the dirty talk and spread her legs so Earen could get a good view of what she had to offer.

After a few minutes Earen said they were about there and she straightened back up and reached over to feel his cock. Smiling as she felt his erection knowing she was in control. Pulling into the driveway of a large home she briefly wondered what Earen did that allowed him to live in such a big house. Earen pulled around some cars that were already there and stopped the car. Getting out he walked around to open the door for her and helped her from the car. Paul had pulled in behind them and they walked back to meet him.

"Welcome to the party," he said. "Just so you know the rules are anyone can do whatever they like as long as the other party agrees. If anyone gets out of line the rest of the guys will escort them to the door and they are not invited back again. Check any jealousy at the door and just have a good time. There are usually about 3-4 guys for every lady and if everyone is able to make it we should have about 20 people. Five or six ladies and 15 or so guys. The ladies can pick one guy or several but whatever they say goes so if she has reached her limit or if she just wants to be with one person that is her prerogative. Sometimes new people just like to watch and get a feel for things before participating and if someone does not want to play that is fine also." He said this last part looking at Jill trying to put her at ease. He intended to fuck her tonight and did not want to scare here off.

"Sounds good," said Paul. "I will just watch and see where it goes. If I decide it is not for me I will just get Anita and go. No hard feelings."

Earen left the comment hanging in the air with no comment. He knew that Anita was not going anywhere but where Greg told her tonight. He was sure that on the ride over Anita had been given enough drugs to keep her wasted for several hours.

Putting his arm around Jill he walked toward the house followed by Paul. The music was loud and the party was in full swing as they walked into the living room where there were people in various stages of undress. Some were dancing and some were lounging in chairs and sofas. No one that Paul could see was actually engaged in any serious sex. Looking around he tried to find Anita but did not see here anywhere. Earen and Jill left him alone and walked into the kitchen to get some wine as Paul continued to look around the room. Thinking Anita may be in the bathroom he began to wonder around the house looking for her.

The place was big and a large pool and hot tub where out in the back. No one was interested in either at this point and it was deserted. Walking back into the house he made his way back to the living room where he saw Greg standing and talking to a couple of people. Greg looked over at him and gave him a smile that never seemed to reach his eyes. Everything had worked exactly as he had planned.

12