War and Pleasure Pt. 02

Story Info
They continue their bondage games the next day.
4.7k words
4.6
2.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers

I got up early the next morning, Friday, not long after the sun came up. I turned towards you but you were sleeping very soundly. I decided not to wake you, since you had a pretty intense night last night. I kissed your forehead and slipped out of bed. I put on some light clothes and walked out into the bright sunshine. The morning after the rainstorm felt so very fresh, very renewed. I did a few warm-up stretches and started my Tai Chi routine. The form itself was the 108-move Long Form that takes anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to complete. I was working at a slow enough pace that I knew it would take me about 40 minutes to complete it.

It felt so good to move between the postures, rising up on one leg and slowly kicking, and dropping down almost to the ground snake-like. It was moving my muscles in very familiar and comfortable ways as I moved slowly and breathed deeply

When I completed the form, I felt rejuvenated and sat in the sun and meditated. The warm sunlight felt good on my skin, only to then be cooled by the small breeze filtering through the trees. I sat for only a few minutes, listening to the birds and the wind, when I heard the hot tub turn on. Curious, I stood and moved around to the back of the house. I was stunned to see you in the hot tub, naked, and masturbating.

It was very erotic watching you with your eyes closed, your mouth open in pleasure. I watched you licking your lips, your shoulders and arms moving, obviously pleasuring yourself. I smiled and just stood there, feeling my cock hardening. I heard the toy break the surface of the water, the sound of low rumbling of the vibrator reaching my ears before disappearing below the water's surface again.

"Fuck," you whispered as your orgasm hit. Your head leaned back and you thrust your hips up into your toy and fingers as you came so sweetly, splashing water out of the hot tub and onto the porch. I watched your body convulse several times, your hands moving rapidly, your moans getting louder as you lost control for a moment.

As you relaxed a moment later, exhaling and letting the water relax you again, I came on the deck. You were startled a little when you heard me and obviously tried to hide your vibrator behind you under the water. I just shook my head, feigning anger.

It was only later that you told me what you'd been up to before this.

You said you woke a little when I kissed you, but quickly fell back asleep. You stayed in bed for another half hour or so before finally getting up. When you did, you remembered last night along with the sexy dream you had, and felt very horny. You were very wet and your clit was ready and throbbing, begging for attention. You needed to cum bad. You saw me outside, going through my Tai Chi form and knew I'd be a while, so you came up with a devious little plan. You knew it was against the submissive rules you were under when your collar was on, but you just had to do it, you had to test me. You wanted to see if you'd get away with masturbating and if you did get caught, you wanted to see what I'd do about it.

You weren't going to slip into the shower and do it out of sight. No, you were going to do it where you'd likely get caught.

So you slipped your vibrator out of the suitcase, undressed, and slipped into the hot tub to masturbate. The whole idea of being outside, being visible, possibly being caught by me, and then the thought of being punished for what you were doing excited you. You couldn't describe how excited it all made you feel as you slipped your fingers along your pussy and slid one inside, tentatively. The buzzing of the vibrator was almost too loud as you turned it on and then dropped it below the water, pressing it first against your clit.

The tingling sensations were just as bad as the rutting you were doing against it, pushing your pussy against it, sliding up and down its vibrating length. When you finally pushed it into yourself, it was incredibly exciting. The vibrations inside and outside your pussy made your clit tingle to its very core, making pleasure radiate all over your body.

You told me your body was covered in goosebumps, the cool morning air contrasting with the hot water in the tub, giving your body even more sensations to process. Your nipples were so hard and you pinched them to feel the pain you enjoyed so much.

You were getting so close, so quickly. You told me you felt me watching you, but wanted to see what would happen next. Besides, it felt too good to stop at that point.

When I came on the porch, you started to wonder if you'd made the right decision or not. You knew I wasn't really angry at you, that I was just playing the game, but you were now worried a little about what I'd do. You knew I wasn't shy about spanking you and it could actually hurt.

I walked all the way up to the tub and looked down at you. My erection was obvious underneath my sweatpants, the front tenting. You moved a hand towards it, wanting to touch it, wanting to feel it cumming all over you, but stopped at one look from me. I held out my hand for your vibrator and you reluctantly sat forward, retrieved it from behind you, and gave it to me.

I shook my head as I looked at it and then you. "If you just would have waited a few more minutes," I said sternly. "Now I have to punish you for being such a bad girl."

You swallowed hard, not knowing what that meant. I'd punished you different ways since we've been together.

I held my hand out for you, indicating it was time to get out of the hot tub. You took it and stepped over the edge and onto the deck. I gave you your towel and watched you dry off, then led you into the cabin and over to the dining room table.

"Forearms on the table," I ordered and you complied, leaning down until your forearms rested on the tabletop. You were shivering from the combination of the air temperature and anticipation as I walked into the bedroom behind you. You thought about turning your head, but thought better of it. It wasn't worth getting a worse punishment.

I came back out and stood behind you, grabbing your hair and pulling your head back. "Legs wider," I commanded as my hand trailed over your ass and onto your thigh. My fingers slid between the beautiful globes, teasing both your asshole and your pussy. You spread your legs giving my fingers even better access as I slid a finger into you, testing your wetness and coming away very pleased.

"You are so fucking wet," I said, fingering your pussy for a moment. You licked your lips excitedly, hoping I'd just take you right there and fuck you senseless.

My hand moved away from you and I saw you close your eyes, expecting a spanking. You were shaking with excitement as my fingers came back to your pussy and pushed a still vibrating egg into you. I slowly pushed past your entrance and deep into you. I brought my fingers up to your lips and slid your own wetness across your lips.

"Your punishment is going to last all day long," I said, pulling your hair firmly. "Since you just had to cum without me and without even asking for my permission, I'm the next one to cum. But it's not going happen until I say so." I flipped the remote switch on the vibrating egg and you felt it deep inside you. It's power was more than you anticipated and it quickly brought you to full excitement. Your hips twisted and turned, enjoying the sensations and knowing you could cum soon from this, especially if I'd just touch your tingling clit.

"Does that feel good?" I whispered by your ear, my hand stroking your ass.

"Yes, Sir," you moaned, moving your ass, trying to get my hand to touch you more.

My hand suddenly swatted your ass twice, once on each cheek, making you squeal, and suddenly the vibrations disappeared. You squeezed your pussy on the egg inside, trying to feel it again, trying to orgasm.

"Please, Sir...?" you asked, begging for more.

I laughed. "And when I finally do cum... I am going to punish that ass so well... you're going to know it's not good to break my rules." I released your hair and stepped back. "Now get showered and dressed. We have things to do today," I said smiling. "Remember your rules. Don't make me punish you worse."

"Yes, Sir," you said softly and walked into the bathroom.

I smiled as I moved into the bedroom, getting my clothes ready for the day. I stepped into the shower with you, the hot water feeling incredible on my body. I let you wash me, your hands gliding the washcloth all over my body. Your naked hands paid particular attention to my hardness, your fingers encircling it stroking it's length.

Your body looked incredible with the water shining all over it, running down it in little streams, your breasts looking so tantalizing. You smiled up at me, a naughty, desiring look on your face, your tongue slowly licking your lips. I smiled and turned my back so you could wash it, too. It took a lot of will power to not let you suck on me and make me cum, but I had to do it.

I washed my hair while you finished cleaning your own. Then, while I was rinsing off, you stepped out of the shower and began toweling off.

We dressed in simple shorts and t-shirts and grabbed some food for a picnic lunch, packing it all away in a cooler. You didn't know exactly what I had planned, but you knew a little hike in the fresh air and sunshine would do wonders. We jumped into the car and I pressed the low setting on the remote vibrator, ensuring that your day would be tantalizing. You buckled your seat belt and sat back, putting your right foot on the seat, your right hand on your inner thigh.

I drove down the long driveway and, after opening and closing the gate, we got on the road. It was about a 30-minute drive to the hiking trail, a state park trail and you were squirming most of the way there. The vibrating egg was having the desired effect of keeping you on edge the entire time. About half way there, you put your hand on my thigh. You stroked so close to it and my erection soared beneath my shorts.

"I want your cock in my mouth," you whispered huskily. "I want to lick your shaft from your balls to the head, and wrap my lips around you. I want to slide it deep into my mouth until I choke on you and make you cum down my throat. God... please..."

I was so very tempted to give in to you, but I saw through your ploy. It was simply a way to get out of your punishment, but I wasn't biting. I took your hand away and put my hand on your thigh instead. It was so very warm and shaking a little. I moved my hand up your leg, to the point where it touched your torso. You spread your legs wide for me invitingly. You were moaning softly, enjoying my touch and wanting me to make you cum. My fingers slid to your panties and felt how hot and wet you were.

"Mmmm, you're so hot," I whispered. "I bet you want my cock inside you, too, don't you. Pounding into you, hard and fast, slamming against you, driving your head into the headboard..."

"Yes... God yes, Sir," you moaned again.

You swiveled your hips, trying to guide my finger against your pussy, but I intentionally diverted around it, staying away from your clit.

"Is your clit swollen and hot?" I asked, sliding my finger so close to it.

You closed your eyes, silently begging me to just touch you. "Yes, Sir. It's so swollen."

"Good... keep going, my little girl. You're still in time-out."

You pouted, puffing out your lower lip, folding your hands across your chest and turning slightly away from me.

I laughed at your blatant attempt to force my hand. "Not this time, doll," I laughed.

We drove on and finally pulled into the park's parking lot. The place was fairly full. You'd never been here before, but it was basically a long gorge formed in the rock. There were hiking trials along the top lip and along the bed, with a waterfall at one end. About in the middle of the gorge was a whirling pool of water that went from an above-ground stream and fell underground. I parked the car and we started hiking. You were having a little trouble walking, with the vibrator driving you crazy, always on the edge of an orgasm but never enough to take you over the edge. We stopped several times allowing you to rest and get over the intense feelings.

It took about an hour and a half to hike the entire bottom of the cave. We spent a few extra minutes at the waterfall and pool below. The water was cool and felt good on our bare feet. When I dried your feet afterwards, I slid my hands up your leg teasingly. You were sitting on a large boulder and I could see the flush in your skin.

"You look aroused," I said soft enough for only you to hear as my hand slid onto your inner thigh.

"Sir," you whispered back, "if we were alone, I'd rip your clothes off you and fuck you right here and now. I want you so fucking bad, Sir."

I smiled at your brazenness. "I'd love that. Soon, doll, my little slut. You will learn to obey me first."

You leaned forward, anxiously. "I've learned my lesson, Sir. I have!"

"Then your punishment will be over soon. Let's go eat lunch."

We walked hand in hand back to the car and pulled the cooler from the back seat and moved to the picnic tables, finding one nestled in the shade of several trees. We pulled the sandwiches, fruit, and drinks and set our places, side by side on the bench. I intentionally sat facing the rest of the crowd, so I was able to see if anyone was coming close to us.

We ate our lunch, side by side, laughing at jokes and having a great time together. I had turned off the vibrator, so while you were excited, you had a little more control. When we finished eating, we just sat there a moment, relaxing. Suddenly you slid your hand onto my thigh and smiled at me as it stroked over my hardening cock.

"Did you learn your lesson yet?" I asked, my left hand moving behind your head, stroking your hair.

Your fingers curled around my cock as much as they could in my shorts and you stroked me. You bit your lower lip. "Yes, Sir. I really did."

I smiled back and pushed your head down towards my crotch. You took the hint, pulled down my zipper and fished my cock out. With my hand on your head, you slipped my cock into your mouth, sliding in deep, sucking and licking it. I kept an eye out, watching to make sure no one came near. Your mouth felt so damn good on me. It had been so long. And watching you masturbating this morning has made me so horny all day long.

I was getting close. You were enthusiastically sucking on me now, and using your hands to take me over the top. It took all my will power to grab your hair and pull, pulling you off me.

"No...", I moaned, so close. "I don't want to cum like this."

You looked at me, delirious, not understanding why I stopped you. You wanted to make me cum so badly. You wanted to cum so badly.

I was breathing hard as I held your head up, and kissed you, furiously. Your hand was still slowly stroking me until I finally told you to stop. "I want you, Jenn. You are damn sexy and you've got me so damn hard. I really need to fuck you." You smiled, proud that you made me lose my control. "Let's go," I said urgently.

We quickly packed up our picnic. Where you were normally cool and collected, you moved very fast, just shoving everything into the cooler. I laughed at your hurry. I knew you wanted it just as much as I did, if not more. When you received your orgasm was directly related to how soon I received mine. We jumped into the car and pulled out of the lot. Your hand quickly moved to my cock, stroking me through my shorts as I drove. All along the way you were telling me how much you wanted me to fuck you, how you wanted it, details of how fast and how hard, how you wanted fucked in every hole and you wanted my cum all over you.

"You know what happens after I cum, right?" I asked.

You swallowed hard and your hand stopped moving for a moment. "Yes, Sir," you said softly.

"What's that?"

"You're going to... spank me," you said, shaking a little.

"That's putting it mildly... does that frighten you or excite you?" I looked at you, smiling. I knew the answer to that before I even asked it.

You licked your lips and squirmed in your seat. "It... excites me, Sir."

"I know it does. I know you like being spanked. And I know I like spanking you."

You unfastened your seatbelt and leaned over, putting your face in my lap kissing my cock through my shorts. Your fingers started teasing my zipper down, threatening to expose me to your waiting mouth.

"Damn it!" I groaned. "I can't make it back to the cabin." I turned off the main road and slipped down country side roads looking for somewhere, anywhere that was private. I found a small drive that led back into some trees and stopped the car. You looked around, uncertain where we were.

I opened my car door and quickly walked around to your door, opening it abruptly. You sat up in your seat and turned towards me as I grabbed your hair with one hand. With the other, I unfastened my shorts and let them slide down my legs. My cock jutted out sharply, very hard already. I pulled your head towards my cock, pushing your face against my hardness, rubbing myself over your cheeks and forehead, sliding the head over your lips.

"You wanted it so bad, now suck it, god damn it." You opened your mouth and slid your lips over my cock, sliding it deep between them. I was so damn hard and needed you so damn much. I fucked your mouth, forcing it deep inside, chocking you, before pulling out again. You gagged a little, not used to it being so far in the back of your throat and were relieved when I pulled back out again.

I looked down, watching as the head teased out of your mouth, sliding out between your lips. You were so beautiful looking up at me, with my cock less than an inch from your lips. I sat there for just a moment, watching you, teasing you. Your tongue emerged slowly, touching the tip of my cock, sliding beneath the head teasingly, driving me crazy. I watched you licking the head, your eyes half closed, showing me you were enjoying it as well.

"Damn it," I groaned, forcing you to stand and turn around. I forced your shorts down and off your legs. I just couldn't take any more. Your hands were on the roof of the car as I moved behind you, my fingers probed at your pussy and pulled the vibrating egg from inside you, tossing it on the seat. Then I grabbed your hips forcefully, lined my cock up with your pussy, and thrust into you. You were so wet and I sank my entire shaft into you in one forceful thrust making you grunt and moan in response.

"Oh my god," you moaned loudly.

You gyrated your hips a little, encouraging me to give you more. I pulled back and thrust in again, slamming my hips into the cheeks of your ass again and again. You were grunting with each thrust, each exhale, as I thrust hard and fast, again and again.

I was so hot, so excited, that I didn't last long at all. Before I knew it, I felt my entire body pouring into you through my cock. My body was shaking as I stood there cumming inside you, my tense muscles fighting against each other. I thought I was going to fall down before I finally fell into you, slumping onto your back, spent.

We were both breathing hard, the difference being that I had an orgasm and you hadn't. To your credit, though, you didn't complain and you didn't try to masturbate. You leaned on your hands, against the car roof, breathing hard, and feeling my cock pulsing inside you and then finally slowly withdraw leaving you feeling empty.

I slid my shorts on again, walked over and slipped into the driver's seat. I watched as you put your shorts back on and fastened them closed. You slid into your seat and grabbed the vibrating egg to keep it safe. We finished the ride back to the cabin in silence, holding hands, as we both knew what was going to happen next.

I could feel your hand shaking a little as we drove up the long driveway to the cabin. When we got to the top, we sat for a moment in the car, looking at each other. You seemed a little scared and a lot excited. You looked adorable, your face flushed as you licked your lips.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers
12