War and Pleasure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to get your punishment over with," I said softly, squeezing your hand. I got out of the car and opened your door for you, taking your hand and helping you up. I walked you into the cabin and stood you in the middle of the downstairs while I went into the bedroom. I brought back several bundles of rope and went about my work.

I removed your clothes, slowly, leaving you completely naked. I had you hold your arms in front of you as I wrapped the rope around your shackles in a delicately beautiful tie. I looped another long piece of rope through them and walked the other end of the rope up the stairs, looping it through the sturdy railing. I pulled, lifting your arms over your head and tied it down. You squealed a little as you became more and more trapped.

I moved in front of you as you stood there, leaned over and licked your exposed nipple, laughing a little at your moans. I knelt on the floor, and breathed in your scent. Your pussy was dripping with your excitement at what was happening. I wrapped rope around each of your ankles several times in decorative ties and tossed the ends to my left and right as I stood. I kissed you softly, letting my fingers slide through your wetness, testing you. You pushed your pussy into my hand, begging for more as you whimpered into my mouth.

I moved away and grabbed one of the ropes attached to your ankle, pulling your legs wider apart and attaching the rope to the couch. I then moved to the other and attached the other rope to the kitchen table, spreading your legs wide apart and making sure you didn't turn in your bonds.

Now you were trapped. Now you were so open and exposed to any whim I had. And you were dripping wet with excitement.

I moved unseen behind you, appearing a moment later and let the strands of my new toy slide along your ass. You recognized it quickly... my flogger. The lightweight fronds attached to the end were meant to sting your flesh, but you knew that with this one, the strands were light enough that it would be far more exciting than painful.

I slid my body against you, wrapping my arms around you so you could see the flogger for yourself. My other hand slid over your ass, my fingers easily sliding inside your pussy.

"You always get so wet," I said softly.

"Only for you," you answered, shivering.

My fingers slid in and out of your pussy, fingering you until you were moaning in pleasure. They slid out and flicked over your clit, making your body tremble, driving you closer and closer to your orgasm.

"God, yes... please Sir," you begged, closing your eyes.

My fingers disappeared as quickly as they came. "Not yet," I whispered moving back behind you. You knew I was going to drag this out and make you earn every mind-blowing orgasm of the night.

With a flick of my wrist, I struck across your ass, eliciting a grunting yelp from you. Air hissed through your teeth at the warm-up strikes as they crisscrossed your naked skin. You arched into the flicks, loving the sensations, loving the arousal that was blossoming inside you. Heat rapidly spread across your body.

Then they became more painful. At first, your first instinct was to shout out your safe word, but you shoved away the urge, deciding to conquer this new and frightening sensation. You panted, tensing before each strike of the flogger, the whap of the fronds on your tender flesh. Your hips shifted, in a desperate attempt to escape the next swat.

And then, suddenly, you felt it. Behind every stinging kiss there was the most delicious ripple vibrating your clit. You concentrated on that electrifying sensation and in no time at all, you welcomed it. The sweet agony of pleasure and pain threw your senses into overdrive. Every nerve flared as you hovered on the brink of your orgasm.

I flogged your entire body, making it rosy red, hot, and tender. I knew you'd had several small orgasms, but the big one was still eluding you. The smell of you saturated the air and drove me crazy with lust.

When I finally stopped, you were panting, moaning, and leaning into the rope attached above you, barely able to even stand any more. I set the flogger aside and moved in front of you again, raising your head to look into your half-closed, pleasure-filled eyes.

I slipped my fingers into your cunt and fingered you, slapping my palm against your engorged clit rapidly. Harder and faster I fingered you as you wailed into my chest.

"Fuck," you yelled. I growled with appreciation as you skyrocketed to a new place, a place of such intense ecstasy you couldn't think, could barely breathe. You were simply a vessel for the most pleasurable sensations imaginable. You squirted all over my hand, your juices running down your legs and over my wrist and forearm. You practically fell into me, almost passing out from the overwhelming explosion of your orgasm.

You were wailing with every breath, still lost in your ecstasy as I untied your arms and legs. Your entire body was one big erogenous zone as every touch elicited yet another orgasm from you. They were almost constant now. I laid you in the bed and gently licked your hard nipples and then slid down your body to taste your sopping wet pussy, letting you finally relax.

When you finally were able to think again, I felt your fingers run through my hair. It was in these gentle moments that you realized just how much I loved you, every one of your faults, every one of your exotic, dirty desires.

12