War of the Pussy Snatchers - Act 01

Story Info
Sherri and Cassandra have their last moment of peace.
37.2k words
4.36
29.3k
33

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the first full act of War of the Pussy Snatchers. I know many of you will be glad to finally catch up with some of the main characters of the series. Before starting this part I strongly urge that you first read the entire Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers sequence as well as the Intro and Interlude One of the War sequels. I hope you enjoy my story.

DISCLAIMER: This story may not be for everyone. It contains the following sexual scenarios: Lesbian sex, group sex, oral sex, analingus/anal sex, pregnant sex, lactation/breastfeeding, alien/tentacle sex, celebrity sex, fisting, female ejaculation, and more. If you are offended by any of these subjects I suggest you stop reading now as this story clearly isn't for you.

War of the Pussy Snatchers Act One: Sherri/Baby

Setting: A hidden base of location indeterminate

527th Day After Contact

Sherri took a moment to admire the tantalizing view between her partner's legs and imagine how the area might look with blue skin before she dove back in. Jennifer's soft body trembled beneath her as Sherri worked her curled tongue laboriously slowly between the wet folds of the famous actress' labia. Jennifer shaved her pussy completely bare and Sherri enjoyed how her mound's perfectly smooth skin felt when her tongue lathed Jennifer's skillfully denuded sex. Jennifer's medium-sized breasts molded to Sherri's body and poked at her tummy with erect nipples hardened by arousal. Sherri laid atop the movie star with her head huddled between Jennifer's thighs while her furry crotch rode Jennifer's face. Sherri placed her hands on Jennifer's inner thighs and pushed them wider apart. Not yet content with her positioning, Jennifer opened her legs to an even greater spread which invited Sherri to inspect her more closely.

Sherri detached her tongue from the silky soft inside of Jennifer's pussy and used her fingers to worry Jennifer's clitoris and tease at her profusely leaking slit. Sherri and Jennifer sighed in unison when two of Sherri's fingertips breached Jennifer's opening and prodded at her vagina experimentally. Sherri curved her wrist to allow her fingers the angle needed to slip fully inside Jennifer. The actress gasped with surprise at the sudden and unexpected penetration then moaned as Sherri's fingers touched deep inside her gooey nethers. Not content merely to insert her digits fully within Jennifer's cunt, Sherri worked her fingers around to explore the unique dimensions of Jennifer's vaginal tunnel and cavity.

The Academy Award winner concentrated so intently on the pulsing sensations emanating from her own center that she neglected in her duty to pleasure Sherri simultaneously. Sherri didn't fault Jennifer's distraction. Sherri had been making love to women for nearly fifteen years now and her expertise still left many novices bewildered and unable to act in reciprocity, though Jennifer was seasoned enough that she should know better. Sherri arched her back and pelvis as she lowered her hairy groin back down onto Jennifer's mouth as a gentle reminder.

Sherri slightly misjudged the drop zone for her sweet cheeks and when they smacked against Jennifer's face the orifice resting upon Jennifer's lips ended up being her anus rather than her pussy. Jennifer didn't seem to mind the error. On the contrary, she puckered her lips and kissed Sherri directly upon the mouth of her anal passage. Jennifer licked at the tightened hole tentatively at first and then with increasingly bolder laps of her tongue as she reveled in the sharp, sweet combined flavor of Sherri's sweat, skin, and ass. Sherri groaned and shoved her fingers deeper inside Jennifer, wriggling them about wildly to reward Jennifer for making out with Sherri's butthole more passionately than she had ever kissed a male lover.

"I felt so bad when those pictures of you were leaked on the internet," Sherri sighed as the stimulation from Jennifer's tongue dilated open her anus just enough to allow Jennifer's tongue to slip past the barrier of Sherri's relaxed sphincter.

Jennifer lusted to taste all the flavors of her newest lover and she couldn't think of any better place for her tongue to reside than within the most disgusting area of Sherri's body. The pinprick bumps of her taste buds glided along the inner walls just inside Sherri's asshole as Jennifer discovered the rich and complex flavors of Sherri's rectum. Jennifer liked her first sampling enough that she squeezed her tongue through Sherri's clenched anus to capture more of that elusive flavor. Sherri spoke to Jennifer nonchalantly as if she had no idea her partner had fit her entire tongue up Sherri's ass.

"No one deserves that sort of invasion of privacy," Sherri continued as she spread open and close her index and ring fingers inside Jennifer's pussy like her digits were cutting with scissors. Jennifer's pale body squirmed most satisfactorily underneath the caramel-skinned lesbian.

"But I won't lie, sister," Sherri confessed. "I broke down and looked at your nudes and fapped to them just like everyone else. What can I say? I'm a weak-willed individual. Goddess, you had your hair dyed brown in some of those pics and you should know how much I love playing with white girls who have brunette hair. They're like my kryptonite; seeing a thick, curly brown muff that perfectly matches the drapes gets me so wet."

Like Cassandra, Sherri couldn't help thinking.

"Ohhh fuck, you're an amazing actress but that talent can't compare with your tongue. I should nominate you for an award: Best Asslicker in a Leading Role."

While Jennifer had reluctantly removed her tongue from the clenched ring of Sherri's anus her worship of Sherri's prominent backside had only begun. Now she used her appendage to lick up and down the entire length of hair, skin, and openings concealed within Sherri's buttcrack. While Sherri possessed a slim frame her perky breasts and big booty were to die for and Jennifer had become enthralled by the smooth curves and intriguing depths of the globes bulging in front of her face.

Jennifer's agile tongue gathered the accumulated funk of dried Essence, pussy juice and ass sweat into her mouth where she swallowed the concoction heartily, loving the nasty, overpowering flavor. Sherri's flattened her big, brown asscheeks against Jennifer's face and smothered her enough to affect her breathing. Jennifer shook her head against Sherri's rump and realized she would be perfectly happy dying this way. Her nose poked inside Sherri's asshole inadvertently and Jennifer took a nice big whiff of the fragrance therein which wafted its way up to the olfactory receptors tuned to Jennifer's brain. The scent of Sherri's ass smelled both sickly and sweet in equal measure though Jennifer's analysis leaned more in the direction of sweet. Jennifer extended her tongue and curled the delicious nectar seeping from Sherri's pussy into her mouth like a kitten lapping at a saucer of milk. Jennifer had never eaten a more delicious hunk of chocolate.

"I'm glad you saw my naked photos," Jennifer gasped while speaking directly into Sherri's vagina. She shook her head at her own ridiculousness and decided to try again.

{I'm glad you saw my naked photos} Jennifer sent. {I love to imagine you touching yourself while looking at me}

Jennifer stopped in the middle of her meal to gaze at the luscious black petals of the beautiful blooming flower above her. The dark rose glistened majestically in the dim bedroom light with the excess spittle left by the thoroughness of Jennifer's oral attentions. The weight of Sherri's pooling nectar in combination with Jennifer's saliva adhered to gravity and the mixture slowly descended from the entrance Sherri's cunt to drip down inside the furrow of Jennifer's neck. Jennifer groaned with uncontrollable need as the first of Sherri's fluids dampened her body. She squeezed Sherri's plump bottom hard and pulled her body back down onto her face. Jennifer maintained an aggressive hold upon Sherri's hips and buttocks as she devoured her partner from the inside.

Sherri's eyes nearly popped out of her head when Jennifer used her lips, teeth, and tongue to consume her as wantonly as any of Sherri's hundreds of sexual partners.

"Fuck me!" Sherri screamed as Jennifer's mouth attacked her genitals like she was at war.

Sherri sat upright facing Jennifer's feet and wriggled her big bottom with her asscheeks mashed against Jennifer's face. Jennifer only groaned louder at the feeling of Sherri's soft buns warming her cheeks and she munched at Sherri's clitty as if the highly sensitive protrusion were her last meal before execution. Sherri laughed with delight at Jennifer's enthusiasm before leaning forward and returning to her meal below.

Sherri reflected on how much Jennifer's life must have changed during these last several months. Once one of the most popular actors in Hollywood with a face recognizable across the globe, Jennifer had since become accustomed to sneaking through enemy lines from safe house to safe house, to helping organize and distribute munitions at locations spanning the country, and to being the plaything for scores of women who wanted to brag that they had fucked a movie star.

Jennifer's previous existence seemed vapid and hollow whenever she looked back on it. She belonged to the great cause of the Hive. Jennifer loved her Queen and Goddess, loved her Sisters, and loved everything about this new life.

Flashback: 43rd Day After Contact

Jennifer had originally been seduced along with several of her fellow celebrities at a party ostensibly organized to support a charity. In reality, the planned event conceived by actress Emma Watson was a sinister ruse designed to entrap every one of the women invited. As the party commenced, each guest was paired with a different Hivesister who posed as a beneficiary of the evening's fundraising. The oddness of these women's strange eyes and behavior were explained away as the symptoms of the rare condition the charity ball raised money for. Only too late did the celebrity guests understand the reason why no men were invited to this party.

In one fell swoop, the greatest female stars of Hollywood were taken. One by one, the famous women succumbed to the well-honed seductive techniques of the highly experienced and motivated Hivesisters. What first occurred only in private rooms away from prying eyes steadily grew more brazen throughout the night until celebrities were being openly fondled beneath their dresses in full view of the other guests. Once a prey had been ensnared and forced to consume the sweet mind-altering Essence of the Hive they willingly aided their paired Hivesister in taking control of more of their fellow stars.

Jennifer's own seductress had been a beautiful, fiery redhead named Genevieve. The younger girl awakened Jennifer's body and made it sing and radiate with pleasure in ways Jennifer hadn't thought herself capable of. No equal partnership existed between this teacher and her pupil, Genevieve demanded obedience and forced Jennifer to kneel beneath her while Jennifer used her mouth to slowly draw out the Essence stored within Genevieve's body. Genevieve got off on being withholding and she pulled Jennifer away every time Genevieve's climax drew near while Jennifer's poor knees and tongue grew more tired and sore. Jennifer wept and pleaded for Genevieve to give her all of what had only been hinted at thus far. When Genevieve finally deigned to reward her new conquest Jennifer drank from her thirstily, lapping at Genevieve's cunt with her face stuffed within the golden-red hair of Genevieve's pubis until every last drop of Genevieve's fluids had been consumed.

Once Jennifer recovered from her Essence-induced stupor (the near-comatose period prolonged by Genevieve taking advantage of this prime opportunity to fingerfuck Jennifer to oblivion), she returned to the ball to discover a scene of madness. The evening's main event arrived quickly after the hour Jennifer spent making Genevieve come. Jennifer peered through the masses of stinking, naked bodies writhing together to locate women she knew and had worked with previously. The massive orgy encompassed nearly the entirety of the ballroom and every section Jennifer gazed upon revealed new scenes of decadence.

Gal Godot and Melissa Benoist combined cinematic universes with Scarlett Johansson as their fingers and tongues slipped into each other's orifices as easily as they slipped into their superheroine roles. The Hivesisters cruelly denied the women a second crucial dose of Essence until they made each other come multiple times and the actresses practically attacked each other in their rush to complete this assignment.

With her tall, imposing figure Gal assumed the characteristics of a natural dominant, wielding a lengthy strapon provided by an enterprising Hivesister and using it to fuck Scarlett mercilessly as Scarlett laid spread open on a couch. Meanwhile, Melissa's long blonde hair bounced playfully as her naked body kept sitting down on top of Scarlett's mouth while Scarlett pointed her tongue straight upward.

Gal flaunted her control of Scarlett by sliding the dildo out of her and flipping her onto all fours before she slammed the implement harnessed to her hips and thighs back into Scarlett's already abused pussy relentlessly. Gal held Scarlett in place with a hand gripping her short blonde hair as Gal spanked Scarlett's ass and fucked her brutally from behind. Jennifer could hear the slap of Gal's thighs and crotch smacking against Scarlett's ass from across the room. Scarlett's mouth hung open in a wordless cry as the large toy opened her body.

Once Melissa assumed her new position in front of Scarlett, Gal pushed Scarlett's head forward and forced her tongue between Melissa's spreaded thighs. Belying her good girl image from the Supergirl TV show, Melissa gripped Scarlett's skull and moved her mouth up and down her dripping wet cunt roughly until Melissa's leavings smeared Scarlett's lipstick and makeup across her face.

Emma Watson had been Initiated weeks before by Princess Cassandra and she planned this event in order to convince the Queen she was worthy to be assimilated as a full Hivesister. Emma and an Asian woman Jennifer didn't recognize that must be another Hivesister had cornered Emma's former costar Karen Gillan and surrounded her as they pressed her up against a wall. The way Karen's fingernails gripped the wall behind her as they felt her body gave the impression of a woman trying her hardest to resist. Considering she did nothing to stop Emma and the other woman from lifting Karen's dress and fingering her through her underwear Karen was losing that struggle badly.

Karen allowed the Hivesister to press down on her shoulders until she had been pushed to the floor with her back against the wall. The Asian woman grabbed Karen's brown hair and rubbed Karen's face against the soaked crotch of her panties to give her a teasing scent of the Essence that would be her promised reward. Even from across the room Jennifer saw the drool forming unbidden around Karen's mouth in reaction to the promiscuous odor filling her nose. Jennifer had experienced that exact same desire right before Genevieve lowered her furry red muff onto Jennifer's expectant lips.

Emma lifted her own dress and stole Karen away from the Hivesister, grabbing Karen's hair and pulling her to Emma's crotch. While Emma could not yet produce Essence of her own it wouldn't hurt to acclimate Karen to the taste and smell of the earthly female essence first. Jennifer and Karen's eyes met for a split-second across the room and Jennifer experienced a strange thrill at seeing the lost and confused look on Karen's face as Karen bunched Emma's panties to the side and stared into Emma's juicy slit for a moment before putting her mouth on it.

The naked women's mouths and bodies were coated with that strange greyish-green fluid that gave the Hive its seductive power. The sticky cream that constituted the Queen's gift to the female race made Jennifer's salivate when she watched it glistening over the nudity of her fellow actresses. The wait to sample more of its delights had already been an unbearable fifteen minutes. Jennifer walked hand in hand with Genevieve through the ballroom watching her colleagues inflict the most egregious obscenities upon each other and wishing she could join them.

Rather than engaging in direct sexual intercourse with any women, Margot Robbie instead made herself available as a come depository for the Hivesisters to use. Essence covered her perfectly sculpted breasts in such volume that her pink nipples were entirely obscured. Her blonde hair had been soaked through with the Hivesister's thick ejaculate and her lotioning hands ensured the intoxicating substance spread to every single nook and cranny of her body.

During her Initiation, Margot imbibed too much Essence too fast and had been driven mad by overexposure. She stroked the cream over her body like lotion, slathering her breasts, abdomen, thighs, sex, and anus with the addictive substance that made her flesh tingle and her cunt drip incessantly. Margot rubbed the sticky material into her face trying to capture it in her pores and licked the excess left remaining on her hands so she wouldn't waste a single drop of the gourmet delicacy.

Periodically a fully-fledged Hivesister crouched over the top of Margot and rubbed herself to completion. Whenever they squirted their Essence onto Margot's face or body, Margot cried out in ecstasy at the instant orgasm she received. Margot gathered the treasured Essence dripping down her body and spread its creamy accumulation around and inside her pussy before using the fluid to masturbate with. Essence drooled from Margot's open mouth in thick rivulets as she fucked herself hard using her Essence-soaked fingers.

While Jennifer felt jealous of the incredible orgasms Margot experienced over and over she also felt sad that Margot's mind had been forever destroyed because some overzealous Hivesisters were unable to control their impulses and properly pace out a new Initiate's conversion.

Perhaps life was better for her this way. It was no longer necessary for Margot to think or worry about anything. Making Hivesisters come so they could provide her the sweet Essence Margot used for sustenance was her only purpose now. Margot could live a life of bliss and happy ignorance acting as nothing more than a come receptacle for Hivesisters to use at their will. They would fill their cup over and over until she overfilled.

Even if Margot were assimilated as a full Hivesister her ceaseless appetites would make her useless for anything other than fulfilling the sexual gratification of her betters. The way Margot squirmed and moaned happily as two beautiful Hivesisters stood over the top of her making out and masturbating each other until their offerings dripped down into Margot's open mouth told Jennifer that Margot had already accepted her fate and felt pleased with its potentialities.

Jennifer wandered the banquet hall in a daze, overwhelmed by all the depravity and ready to succumb to her irresistible urge to join in the revel. Jennifer didn't even know where to begin there was so much pleasure available to indulge in. But once Jennifer found a delicious scene with redheaded actresses orienting themselves into a linked chain with all of them sitting on all fours in front of the other she knew she had to participate.

Jessica Chastain assumed the head of the chain, her eyes and mouth open wide with shock at the pleasure of Isla Fisher fingering her from behind while also tonguing Jessica's anus. Isla's sounds of pleasure were muffled by Jessica's slim buttocks as the final link of Amy Adams ate Isla from behind. Jennifer loved watching their skinny, pale bodies covered in freckles while fiery hair spilled down to their backsides. While staring intently at the reddish-brown fur ringing Amy's wet pussy and her tiny, pinched-shut butthole Jennifer felt a ravenous hunger forming within her.