All Comments on 'War of the Pussy Snatchers - Act 01'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it and glorious peice of sexual dynamite

Hot damn, have loved and adored reading and re-reading ever word of your brilliant and exquisitely epic tale of alien invasion, lesbian conversion and sultry stunning sexual action as the hive continues on its way to world domination and creating a new and better world in their own image.

Have to say that this was my favourite chapter of them,all, particularly in regards to the fall, seduction and conversion of the world's sexiest actresses, individually and together through the eyes of Emma, Jennifer and others starlets honoured with bring made part of the hive as it was so kinkily alluring and smokingly hot to read.

Plus would love it, if would write a small amendment or add on scene, prior to the beginning of initial scene of this chapter, where Cassandra or Sherri or one of the other hive sisters takes, her delicious time in converting Katie Mcgrath, whom is one of the first to arrive with her co-star Melissa Benoist, whom Katie then seduces and converts in turn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES