War of the Pussy Snatchers - Act 03

Story Info
The war arrives at Cassandra and the Queen's very doorstep.
48.1k words
4.33
9.6k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third act of the War of the Pussy Snatchers serial. I strongly urge you to have read the entirety of the Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers prequel series as well as "War" up to this point. The suggested reading order is as follows:

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Intro

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Interlude One

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Act One

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Interlude Two

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Act Two

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Interlude Three

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Act Three

War of the Pussy Snatchers: Finale

DISCLAIMER: This story may not be for everyone. It contains the following sexual scenarios: Lesbian sex, mind control, oral sex, group sex, analingus/anal sex, double penetration, incest, nonconsent/reluctance, some very light scat/piss, female ejaculation, alien/tentacle sex, and some violent sequences. If you are offended by any of these subjects I suggest you stop reading now as this story clearly isn't for you.

War of the Pussy Snatchers Act Three: Queen/Cassandra

Flashback: 4,264 Days Before Contact

"Give it back, you little punk!" Cassandra screamed at her little sister.

"Nuh uh!" Anna giggled.

Anna squealed when Cassandra's grasping hands nearly nabbed her but she ducked underneath Cassandra's arms and ran laughing out of her bedroom.

Cassandra growled with fury and gave chase, loping down the stairs from the upper level of their house to the ground floor living room where she dodged around furniture as she pursued the speedy little demon. Anna was a spry eight year-old with long blonde hair that their mother had tied back in a ponytail today. With her adorable chipmunk cheeks and bright blue eyes Anna looked as cute as could be. A condition which she consistently used to nefarious advantage.

With Anna's short stature and hyperactive nature, Cassandra had difficulty catching the nimble brat. Cassandra dodged around a couch and leaped over the coffee table to close the gap between them. She managed to grab the sleeve of Anna's pink dress but with a scream of raucous laughter Anna pulled away until the fabric ripped from Cassandra's grasp. Cassandra looked down at the torn pink material in her hand and wondered how pissed their mom would be when she saw Anna's damaged clothing. The separated fabric floated to the floor behind Cassandra as she resumed the chase.

Cassandra was fifteen years old. Her regular shade of chestnut-brown hair had been dyed as black as night and she also wore gothic makeup with dark eyeshadow and black lipstick. Cassandra had a much older boyfriend with a muscle car and if that didn't exasperate her mother enough she also had eyebrow, ear, nose, tummy, and tongue piercings.

Even at this tender age Cassandra already drank beer and smoked cigarettes and marijuana regularly with her best friend Sherri. Her parents knew she did it and needless to say were not thrilled about it. But fuck 'em, Cassandra would love to see them try and stop her. She was nearly an adult now and Cassandra was way too much of a grown-up to deal with Anna's childish shit.

Being over seven years older than her, Cassandra sometimes felt like Anna's second mom. She'd even changed Anna's poopy diapers when she was an infant and Cassandra ruefully acted as the go-to babysitter whenever her parents needed a night out. Those cheap bastards didn't even compensate her for it.

Cassandra loved Anna but her little sister was too ornery and mischievous for her own good. It didn't help that Cassandra always felt jealous of how much cuter Anna was than her. It seemed weird for a teenager to be so envious of an eight year-old but underneath her eccentricities Cassandra always considered herself a shy, plain girl and as Anna aged it became increasingly obvious what a stunning beauty Anna would turn into once she passed adolescence.

When Cassandra finally caught Anna she was gonna spank the brat so hard until she cried and Cassandra swore she wouldn't let up until the little devil learned her lesson. Anna tried to run by Cassandra with another loud squeal but Cassandra managed to grab ahold of the collar portion of her dress. When Anna resisted her firm grasp they both toppled over and tumbled to the hardwood floor with plentiful amount of bruises forming between them that they'd feel for days afterward. The sisters wrestled around on the ground, their elbows and knees coming into forceful contact with each other while they tousled. Cassandra knew Sis was only eight but she spared no mercy, giving as good as she got by scratching and biting at the little scamp.

"What in the world is going on in here!" Rebecca shouted with fury and as she marched into the living room with her hands on her hips.

Rebecca had the same chestnut-brown hair and hazel eyes as her daughter and also possessed similar facial features that clearly identified them as parent and child. However, Rebecca's form was much more buxom and womanly than Cassandra's who stood slightly taller than her but was thinner than a rail in comparison to Rebecca's voluptuous curves. Rebecca had not taken well to the new fashion styles, teenage mood swings, and rude attitudes Cassandra formed over the last year. She hated that shit Cassandra had pierced all over her face and despised how she made up her face to look like a slutty goth girl.

Every weekend Rebecca caught Cassandra coming home late at night well past her curfew. Her teenage daughter was always drunk and she stunk of nicotine too. When Rebecca scolded her Cassandra just rolled her eyes and ignored her mother's advice and admonishments. Rebecca even caught her daughter smoking a joint in the attic earlier this year. Drugs! In her own household! With an eight year-old downstairs!

Rebecca remained constantly on edge waiting for the next time Cassandra would act up. Every punishment she enforced was met with Cassandra's sarcastic, scathing brand of humor and screaming empty threats to run away to New York City and become a hooker. The worst thing of all was that Cassandra got straight-A's in school and Rebecca couldn't even use her grades as ammo to attack Cassandra's misbehaviors. Despite all the drama, Rebecca loved her daughter fiercely and the reason she got so distraught was because of her worry over Cassandra wasting her potential and ruining her life.

Rebecca showed murder in her eyes as she stared down at Cassandra and Anna's bruised bodies and torn clothing. The upholstery on the loveseat her and Corey bought for their very first apartment after getting married had been damaged during their battle as well.

"Well?" Rebecca challenged.

Cassandra and Anna broke away from each other with lightning quickness before replying in unrehearsed unison, "Nothing, Mom."

"How dumb do you think I am?" Rebecca asked with exasperation. "Now out with it!"

"Cassandra started chasing me around and hitting me and scratching me and biting me!" Anna wailed like she was a toddler five years younger.

"She stole my necklace!" Cassandra protested. "The one with the dolphin on it that Sherri gave me for my birthday! I was going to wear it when I went to the movies with Rorey tonight. I know she takes it out of my jewelry chest when I'm not home!"

"Is this true, Annalisa?" Rebecca asked sternly.

Anna didn't miss a beat before answering, "Of course not, Mama."

Anna stood in a bashful, obedient pose while looking down at the floor. A natural liar and manipulator.

"How do you know she took it?" Rebecca demanded of Cassandra. "Your room is a complete disaster. Are you sure you didn't just misplace it somewhere in that pit you call a bedroom?"

"I just know," Cassandra said with confident certainty.

"Well, give your sister back her necklace right away and this situation can be resolved with minimum punishment," Rebecca advised her youngest daughter.

"I'm not giving back anything I didn't take!" Anna screamed back. "She's lying! Cassie just wants to get me in trouble! Like she always does!"

Rebecca sighed with exasperation and shrugged at her older daughter. Cassandra reminded Rebecca so much of herself, though that slim body had definitely been inherited from her lanky-limbed father rather than Rebecca's rather fuller figure. Even when Cassandra's breasts fully developed they would never match Rebecca's voluptuousness.

Rebecca directed her attention back toward her younger girl. She didn't know what the hell to make of Anna who was so unlike the rest of the Dworkins in appearance. A blonde hadn't been born to either side of their family for generations until Annalisa came along. Her children confused and frustrated Rebecca as much as they delighted her.

Cassandra was in the midst of teenage angst contributing to the rebellious streak she already possessed. Her moods shifted more frequently than the outdoor temperature on any given day. While Rebecca sometimes thought Sherri was a bad influence on her daughter, she understood how dear a friend she was to Cassandra and appreciated that this domestic situation would become irreconcilable unless the necklace was located soon.

"Cassie, unless you can prove Anna took it..." Rebecca started.

Cassandra's eyes went blank as she stared forward uncomprehendingly. Anna and Rebecca looked at Cassandra with curiosity as her mind drifted completely away. Cassandra did this sometimes though instances occurred far less often now than when Cassandra was a young child. Rebecca took Cassandra to be checked out by so many specialists and they all agreed that Cassandra didn't exhibit any of the typical signs of epilepsy or similar disorders.

Rebecca and her husband Corey sunk a lot of money into having scan after scan performed on Cassandra's brain trying to determine the cause for her mild seizures but nothing conclusive ever turned up and the doctors they consulted were at a loss to explain the phenomenon. They eventually gave up after Cassandra grew up in perfect health and they counted the incidences as just another one of Cassandra's many eccentricities. Thankfully, the spells only ever lasted a minute or so before Cassandra came out of-

"It's in Grandma's old jewelry box hiding inside the heating grate of Anna's room," Cassandra said suddenly as she shuddered violently and her eyes refocused.

"Excuse me?" Rebecca asked with incredulity while Anna's face turned ghost-white.

"That's where my necklace is," Cassandra declared. "Go look if you don't believe me."

"Oh really," Rebecca said disbelievingly as she marched up the stairs. "We'll see about that."

"Mama, wait!" Anna said worriedly as she followed after her. "Please, don't look! There's nothing in my room! I promise!"

Anna started crying by the time they reached the top of the stairs and Rebecca entered Anna's room. Rebecca pulled the heating grate off the wall and reached her hand inside the vent.

"Mama!" Anna wailed helplessly as hot tears ran down her cheeks.

Rebecca flitted her tongue out in concentration as she leaned against the wall and stretched her arm deeper within the opening. Her long, brown hair blew behind her head as a cycle of heating pushed warm air through the grate. Rebecca's hand roamed inside the vent until her searching fingers met an unfamiliar firmness hiding at the bottom of the wall cut-out.

"Aha!" Rebecca exclaimed as she pulled an antique jewelry box out of the vent along with a fair number of dust bunnies. Rebecca blew the dust off her fingers and set the ornate container that once belonged to her mother on Anna's bed. Anna looked pale and nervous as Rebecca flipped open the lid to the box and found underneath a red felt cloth the golden necklace cast in the shape of a dolphin leaping in mid-dive.

"I told you so," Cassandra seethed as she snatched the jewelry box off the bed and tucked it safely in the crook of her arm. "Little brat."

"That's enough, Cassandra," Rebecca admonished her daughter before turning back toward Anna. "Apologize to your sister this instant, Annalisa!"

"I'm so sorry, Sissy," Anna sobbed loudly. "Please forgive me!"

"I forgive you, Sis," Cassandra grumbled as if she didn't actually mean it. "But you're never allowed in my room again."

Rebecca stared at Anna critically for a moment watching her weep inconsolably before she sat sat down upon the bed and ordered her daughter, "Now bend over my knee this instant, Annalisa Dworkin."

"But Mama!" Anna protested with a high-pitched squeal.

"Don't 'but Mama' me!" Rebecca snarled. "You stole from a family member and then lied to your mother about it! This kind of behavior will not be tolerated in my household! You must be punished until you learn better!"

Cassandra stood back and silently thanked whatever deities might exist that Rebecca never noticed the fifty dollars that went missing from her purse last week. Being spanked by her mother for backtalk when she was fourteen had been embarrassing enough, she couldn't imagine how much worse the punishment would be as a fifteen year-old.

Anna dutifully laid her small body over Rebecca's knees and thighs and tensed up as she awaited the first strike of Rebecca's hand on her bottom. Cassandra clasped the dolphin necklace around her neck while she stood nearby, sadistically wanting to watch her little sister's punishment. If Rebecca disapproved of her lingering presence, she said nothing.

A salty tear escaped from Anna's lower eyelid and dripped down her cheek as she endured the first hard spanking. Rebecca hated doing this and she would cry herself to sleep later tonight from the anguished memory of the pain she inflicted on her little sweetheart but she needed to ensure Anna learned her lesson. After the fifth slap Anna started squirming in Rebecca's lap but her mother's firm hand on her back held her still so Rebecca could continue until she reached the full sixteen strokes, one on each side for every year of Anna's life.

Throughout her ordeal, Anna glared at Cassandra with accusation as she wept from the pain and humiliation of Rebecca slapping her bottom. Cassandra flinched as her posterior felt stinging pains not dissimilar to what Anna currently experienced. Cassandra turned red in the face as Anna's humiliation over her punishment transferred to Cassandra's consciousness. Cassandra almost thought she could read Anna's mind as they stared at each other.

How did you know, Sissy? I hid it in my best hiding spot while you weren't at home. I was always so careful with it. I just wanted to wear the pretty dolphin for a while. How did you know where it was, you freak?

How did you know?

542nd Day After Contact

Cassandra's seat reclined back and forth in the rocking chair while she hummed a soft lullabye and nursed Eden. This frequently observed ritual took place in a hastily constructed makeshift nursery in a formerly abandoned survivalist camp that had acted as the Hive's lair for the last several months. Cassandra hoped they could leave this place soon now that the baby was here, she hated being cooped up in here all the time. At least now with the climate warming into springtime the cabin fever she'd experienced throughout the long winter had improved.

The effects of Cassandra's recent pregnancy had already begun to recede including most thankfully the bloating and swelling of her joints, skin, and muscles. Cassandra almost looked back to her normal self though she still remained a bit thick around her middle and on her posterior. Not to mention the inflated balloons her normally miniscule breasts had blown up into.

Cassandra's body still produced more Essence than it used to which caused frequent annoyance from not being able to control the leaking overflow of Essence escaping from her teats, vagina, and anus. Eden certainly made no protest about the quantity as she suckled the nurturing fluid greedily from Cassandra's budded nips. Cassandra hoped the incessant flow would decrease substantially once she weaned Eden off of breastfeeding but until then she would simply have to suffer the soiled clothing and explosive accidental orgasms.

The wispy hair Eden had been born with thickened and lengthened over these last two weeks into a full head of hair the same chestnut-brown hue as Cassandra's own. Eden's eyes belonged to her other mother though, as deep and purple as the last glimmer of sunset. She already possessed the deadened stare of a full Hivesister which represented her ultimate joining into their collective Hivemind.

Eden's vocabulary and understanding already rivaled that of a child many years older but Eden hadn't learned yet the proper use of her vocal cords. Her infantile babbling almost sounded like words at times but she remained unable to enunciate properly. She was after all only fourteen days old. However when Eden spoke into Cassandra's mind using the Hive's telepathy they managed to carry on actual conversations, her thoughts forming images and impressions that Cassandra's mind translated into fully comprehensible sentences.

Eden was so wise for her age but so innocent and childlike at the same time. Cassandra never thought she could love anything more than the Queen or the Hive but that all changed when she held her beautiful little girl in her arms for the first time.

Eden seemed tired today, though restless. Her little eyes were shut tight as she focused on her feeding but Cassandra didn't think she was quite asleep yet. As a result, Cassandra didn't attempt any communication with Eden while the baby girl squirmed around and slapped Cassandra with her tentacles a few times. Oh right, the tentacles. Cassandra was uncertain at first how her baby girl would be able to walk without any legs but she managed to scurry around just fine using her other appendages. With practice, Eden was becoming more agile and creative in the use of her tendrils.

Fortunately the tentacles comprising the lower half of Eden's body possessed the consistency of the softest, smoothest, silkiest skin rather than being wet or slimy. Cassandra might not have been able to handle cuddling with her daughter if her lower body resembled too much a cephalopod but snuggling together with Eden's extra limbs wrapped tightly around Cassandra's body was her favorite pastime nowadays.

The Queen explained to a very much relieved Cassandra that she believed Eden's current form was merely temporary and eventually their daughter would gain the ability to change her shape at will so she might appear as a fully human woman if she chose to. But no matter her outward appearance, Eden could never be fully human. Technically, Cassandra supposed she wouldn't be considered fully human anymore either.

Eden was the result of the first successful mating of a human lifeform with an extraterrestrial being, the Queen of the Hive. The Queen was an ancient alien who had prepared Cassandra's body over the course of months to carry her spawn by slowly transforming her into something inhuman.

Cassandra had been a most willing participant in the experiment to produce the first human/alien hybrid. Eden incubated within an egg inside of Cassandra's Queen for months before the goddess implanted that protective shell inside of Cassandra so she could carry the alien fetus contained within its egg to term. Cassandra was absolutely devoted to her Queen, a sentiment she was constantly surprised to find returned in kind. The creation of the first true human/alien offspring seemed the ultimate expression of their love for each other.

Despite literally being a mind reader, Cassandra had been unable to ascertain the full scope of the Queen's plans for their daughter. She already knew the Queen had divided her immense though weakened powers equally amongst her, Cassandra, and Eden, a fact which caused Cassandra no small amount of worry for the Queen's safety. With the abilities she already exhibited, Cassandra suspected Eden would grow up to become as powerful as the Queen if not more so. Her psychic talents and her command over the mindspeech the Hive referred to as "sending" and "returning" were incredible for a girl so young of age. It had taken Cassandra nearly a year to fully master the art of psionic communication with her Sisters but Eden put her to shame by achieving competency at the psychic ability immediately upon birth.