War of the Pussy Snatchers - Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri's mouth dropped open in shock and she ceased gyrating against Cassandra momentarily. She let Cassandra's phallus stay seated all the way inside her while she cupped her chin in her fingers and thought things over. Sherri had a million questions but settled for three.

"Are you serious? Would it even work? What would the Queen think? No really, are you serious?"

"I've been thinking about it a lot lately," Cassandra answered with a gentle pat on Sherri's big bottom. "I don't see why it wouldn't work. Each day I become more like Her. If she could make me into what I am, I can surely do it to others. It seems only sensible that more of us gain the ability to assimilate humans."

"You haven't spoken to Queenie about this, have you?" Sherri asked critically.

Cassandra shook her head and said, "I already know what she'd say. Something something 'special privilege', something something 'I should feel honored to be the only one', blah blah blah. She doesn't seem to care that after our rapid initial expansion our numbers have become stagnant ever since the war began. We must change our ways or history will leave our new species behind."

"You wouldn't actually disobey her will, though?" Sherri inquired.

Sherri couldn't imagine crossing the Queen. Even the thought of doing so seemed unfathomable.

"Of course not," Cassandra answered quickly. "However, I'm still allowed to think and question."

Sherri wasn't so sure that was a good idea. Thinking and questioning were all well and good but the Queen knew what was best for the Hive and even Cassandra should know better than to disregard her explicit commands.

"Let's not worry about tonight," Cassandra reassured Sherri. "What if tonight we just pretended?"

Sherri nodded in agreement and held both Cassandra's hands, twining their fingers tightly together as she lifted herself off Cassandra's phallus. Her cock had been stuck inside Sherri for so long that their lover's bodies made wet sucking noises as Sherri ascended Cassandra's pole. Sherri held herself still with perhaps an inch of the cockhead remaining inside her before violently spearing her pussy on Cassandra's phallus, impaling herself with all ten inches of Cassandra's cock using a single downward motion. Sherri's fissure has become extremely wet and loose, stretched wide open by Cassandra's length and girth and easily accommodating to Cassandra's immensity. Both women cried and whined at the simultaneous feelings of filling and being filled.

{Oh fuck! That feels so good. Fuck me, Cassandra! Fuck me!}

Sherri aimed the expanded opening of her pussy right at the tip of Cassandra's phallus and bounced Cassandra's entire length inside her with every lift and drop of her pelvis. Cassandra grabbed Sherri's ass and thrust her hips upward to drive her phallus back inside the deepest reaches of Sherri's womb. Cassandra perceived the exact length of Sherri's vaginal cavity and grew her phallus until it extended three quarters of an inch longer so it could truly fill Sherri's body.

Sherri fucked Cassandra hard, the wet pounding of their joinings echoing loudly enough to sometimes overpower their ecstatic cries of pleasure. Sherri worked relentlessly on Cassandra's phallus, only stopping sometimes to slide her body side to side or back and forth with Cassandra all the way inside her to play with Cassandra's stiff but malleable girldick.

"Oh, Goddess," Sherri groaned as Cassandra kept sticking her shaft straight up inside her. "Mate with me, Cassandra. Fertilize my body. Change me, take everything that's left of my humanity."

Cassandra stared up at Sherri feverishly as the brown-skinned woman mounted her with her hands laid over Cassandra's chest. Sherri had never seen her friend so excited. Sherri propped herself up on her feet so she could better take the immense phallus all the way inside her and ride Cassandra hard enough that their pelvises grinded together.

Sherri's pussy felt so good sliding up and down Cassandra's cock with her swollen lips gliding along Cassandra's shaft and swallowing her whole. So sticky, hot, and wet that Cassandra's mind nearly melted away, her consciousness eliminating every distraction from her sexual gratification.

{Can you feel what I'm feeling?} Cassandra sent.

Cassandra knew the feeling of a huge object filling her body and moving in and out of her rapidly like it was actually happening to her. Sherri knew the feeling of ten inches of her skin being surrounded by the warmest, wettest, most comforting sensations, like literally being back inside the womb again.

{I feel it too} Sherri returned. {It's amazing. You're amazing}

The best friends and lovers moved as one body, Cassandra fitting to the perfect depth inside of Sherri so every nerve ending inside Sherri's vagina was stimulated. They shared an unspoken promise as they gazed into each other's dead eyes that someday they'd be even closer than this. Both their climaxes neared and they prepared for what would surely be explosive eruptions of the love they held for each other.

{Princess!} came the sending from the other side of the bedroom door as a loudly insistent knock sounded also from behind the wooden frame.

{Not now, Alexis!} Cassandra seethed telepathically. {Goddess damn it, can't you tell I'm busy!}

{You know I wouldn't disturb your play time if it weren't important, Princess} Alexis returned drily.

Alexis knew Cassandra from long enough before their respective assimilations that Cassandra's honorifics were amusements to her rather than lofty titles to be respected.

{Orders from the Queen herself. You are to assist her in assimilating the new girl. That scientist, Dr. Nownes}

Cassandra groaned with frustration. Even with the surety of achieving multiple orgasms using the beautiful newcomer's body she had been so very close to fulfilling her desires with Sherri. Sherri regretted this situation just as much, her heavy chest heaving and her body slicked with sweat as she came down from her aborted climax.

"You should go," Sherri insisted as she slowly lifted her pussy off Cassandra's cock with a wet, sticky squelching noise. "It's more important."

Cassandra and Sherri both gasped as the head of the shaft fully withdrew from Sherri's body. Sherri's transparent fluids glistened in the dim light as they dripped from her open, gaping cunt down onto an erect phallus that still throbbed in anticipation of an orgasm that wouldn't arrive.

Both women covered their ears at the shockwave that invaded their minds without warning. The indecipherable cacophony resolved into the unmistakable sound of a two week-old infant crying at the top of her lungs.

"Even better," Cassandra muttered.

"I'll take care of Eden," Sherri offered. "Go be with Queenie."

"She would probably destroy you if she ever learned your pet name for her," Cassandra retorted with an accompanying snort of incredulity.

"She's a smart lady, I sure she already knows," Sherri said with a laugh and an elaborate flourish of her arms. "And look, I'm still here!"

Cassandra jumped off the bed and replaced the silk nightgown over her body. The gown fit so tightly over her skin that every curve of Cassandra's body was perfectly defined. Her large nipples poked through the thin fabric quite obviously and when she turned away Sherri sucked in her breath sharply at seeing the deep line of Cassandra's asscrack growing up the middle bottom of her gown.

That's not even fair, Sherri thought ruefully as she stared at Cassandra's silk-covered buttcrack. Fuck!

Cassandra seemed torn between leaving to attend her Queen or staying to help her daughter.

Cassandra sighed and admitted, "You know I trust you, right? It just feels wrong leaving Eden in the care of someone else while I go have fun. Ugh. I'm already becoming a helicopter parent, aren't I?"

"Eden's only two weeks old," Sherri assured her. "I think that's a normal reaction for a new mother to have. Plus these are extraordinary times. Totally understandable that you'd feel extra protective. Don't forget I have a degree in early childhood development and used to work in a daycare. I got this."

Cassandra did sometimes forget that Sherri was a licensed day care worker. Her friend spent so many years in their twenties getting shitfaced, doing drugs, tending bar at a lesbian nightclub, and fucking women that Cassandra found it hard to believe she could be so great with kids. But she truly was. Sherri lifted Eden's screaming, swaddled form from her crib and retrieved a still-warm bottle of Essence that Cassandra had pumped from her breasts earlier that morning. Eden ceased her loud whining immediately once Sherri fed her and started rocking with her.

Cassandra gave each of her precious ladies a kiss on the brow with the addition of a suggestive wink to Sherri promising she would make up for their earlier interruption later this evening. Sherri waved her off and sat in the rocking chair enjoying a rare moment of peace and quiet with the beautiful child whom Sherri had already devoted herself to.

~~~

Natalie fidgeted in the uncomfortable seat of a folding chair while she sat and waited alone. She had been isolated for nearly two days with no outside communication. Natalie had already tried opening each door in this room several times but they were always locked except for the one that led into a windowless bathroom. Occasionally a woman wearing a robe and hood would come in to replace the pitcher of water on the table or give her a plate of food but they never answered any of Natalie's questions, performing their work entirely in silence.

The sitting chamber held little of interest to preoccupy the prominent researcher, merely a few chairs and couches interspersed throughout the carpeted room. One of the couches with pillows and blankets upon it had acted as Natalie's bed the previous two evenings.

Natalie's mind came down from out of the clouds for the first time in over a week once the last of the Essence lingering in her body lost its effect as its quantity slowly diminished. It had been days now since one of the Soulless replenished Natalie's body with their extraterrestrial fluids.

Natalie had swallowed plenty that horrid stuff during her long journey here, usually directly from the gushing pussy of a Soulless as they ejaculated in her mouth. The regularly dosed solution kept Natalie's mind muddled and focused on nothing except obtaining more of the tasty, addictive substance. Escape could not have been a further thought in Natalie's mind as the compulsion to consume endless quantities of the alien fluid controlled her every thought and action. She remembered the escape from the lab and the trek to the Hive's hidden lair only in bits and pieces.

The memories Natalie could recall of what she'd worked on at her laboratory and the actions she took during the subsequent escape disturbed her greatly. She had betrayed her humanity, fought and killed her own people and for what? Physical pleasure and sexual gratification? The satisfaction of an irresistibly addictive compulsion? Female empowerment, down with the patriarchy, and all that jazz?

Oh, there are no good guys in this story, Natalie thought for certain. Just two sides using women as tools to further their sinister agendas.

The only real good ones were those caught up in the middle of it all. Those like Natalie who no longer felt loyalty either to the alien invaders or the human resistance that opposed them. She felt stuck in between the two competing factions and knew for sure in her bones that it wouldn't be long now before one side tried to use her again.

As one of the foremost researchers on human biology and genetics, Natalie had been intensely curious about the extraterrestrial material discharged by the Soulless ever since she first saw the production of a sample of it and observed a human specimen's reaction to it. The effect the alien substance this so-called Hive named as Essence had on the human anatomy was as fascinating as it was terrifying.

While the substance looked offputting with its grotesque coloration and slimy consistency in truth Essence was anything but. Learning its mysteries might be the key to unlocking a greater universe than the human race had access to. Natalie was the first human to discover that Essence was the very lifeblood of the alien lifeform that had invaded their planet and the gift she rendered unto the enslaved daughters she'd created from unwilling humans who had fallen into her trap.

Natalie performed countless experiments researching the substance but the scientist in her couldn't help but wonder at truly experiencing its properties, taste, consistency, and the many effects it had on the human body. Only the slightest taste or smell of the hazardous biomaterial seemed enough to ensnare a hapless woman into performing the Hive's bidding and Natalie always took great care never to expose herself to the danger of contact.

But then one action undertaken out of desperation and one accidental taste of her wrist was all it took for Natalie to succumb to utter depravity. Before she knew it Natalie was sitting on her knees and begging to slurp Essence as it squirted out of another woman's body. The experience of making love to a woman and ingesting their orgasmic discharge had been... conscious-altering. Natalie recalled pleasure so powerful and overwhelming that merely the memory of it made her knees shake and her pussy quiver with moisture. During the long trip to the relative safety of these headquarters Natalie licked every single one of her Soulless companions to climax multiple times. Natalie shuddered at remembering how wild and insatiable she became during those lost days on the road when Essence regularly coated both the inside and outside of her body.

Since her arrival at this base Natalie had been confined to this simple room, given only simple meals for her sustenance while she waited. And waited. For what, she hadn't a clue. The food provided barely subsisted Natalie's diet and she heard her stomach growling and churning in protest. She... hungered. Natalie yearned to feel the sex of a woman beneath her tongue, their labia softly yielding to the intrusion of her curling tongue.

When she closed her eyes Natalie still felt the swell of a soft breast pillowing against her cheek as she suckled upon the aroused bud of a woman's nipple before clenching her teeth upon the gumdrop-shaped protrusion. Natalie groaned with need and her stomach growled with anger as she imagined delicious Essence sluicing out of a gaping, swollen vagina straight down her throat and into her esophagus where the wonderful cream filled her tummy with warmth and the purest, sweetest satisfaction...

Natalie's eyes shot open in alarm and she slapped herself hard across the face, the stinging pain helping to restore at least some of her sense. She had nearly lost control again. Natalie couldn't help admiring the insidiousness of the Hive's lifeblood. Less than two days without Essence and Natalie's body already experienced frightening withdrawal symptoms including an unquenchable hunger and thirst, a constant sense of nervous unease, and a heightened awareness of other women with an awakened curiosity about viewing their naked bodies. Insidious indeed. The scientist in her made Natalie interested in exploring these symptoms further to see how long she could hold out before withdrawal became disabling but she knew if presented with a naked and willing Soulless her meager resistance would instantly falter.

Natalie gasped when she discovered moisture staining the chair beneath her. A prominent damp spot had completely soaked her leggings (she hadn't been allowed the use of underwear for several days now) and seeped osmotically through the fabric. Even thinking about other women affected Natalie in the most embarrassing fashion nowadays. She clamped her soggy thighs together and attempted to somehow mentally suppress the flow leaking between her legs.

"Natalie, is it you really you?"

Natalie jumped up with a start when she heard a familiar voice behind her. A young woman, little older than a teenager, walked through an opened door. Natalie's eyes and mouth both opened wide in shock when she recognized the woman. Tanya Nownes. Natalie's younger sister.

Despite being twenty-two years old, Tanya was a short sprite of a girl who still looked high-school aged. She wore the same boyish haircut as always with dark masses of thick, beautiful ringlets curling down over her ears and not much lower. The requisite baggy t-shirt and tight dark jeans covered her skin. Natalie's sister always dressed and acted like a tomboy but with those shapely breasts and wide hips she cut an obvious feminine figure.

Though Natalie stood at a height just as short as her sister's she possessed a much fuller figure. Their hair and eyes were nearly identical except for the fact that Natalie wore her hair long and actually used makeup to embellish the blue of her pupils instead of disdaining its employ. Despite their differences, anyone who saw the siblings next to each other could only assume they were sisters.

Natalie blatantly stared when she noticed Tanya's nipples poking through her shirt. The way Tanya's chest molded to her clothing made it obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Tanya's jeans clung to her legs and ass so tightly they looked painted on. Natalie could almost perceive the outline of Tanya's crotch showing through her pants as Natalie stared between her sister's legs. She hadn't seen Tanya naked for several years now and she wondered whether her sister still looked the same beneath her clothes.

Wait, what the hell, Natalie thought. Why am I checking out my own sister?

Natalie banished the notion and rushed to her sister so she could throw her arms around Tanya. The siblings wept together in happiness as they embraced, thrilled to discover one another still alive and well despite the upheaval wrought upon this world. Natalie finally pulled back after several minutes wrapped in the warmest, most affectionate hug the sisters had ever shared. As she wiped her tears away Natalie caught an odd glimmer in Tanya's gaze. Her sister's eyes held no true depth, only an empty void where sentience should normally reside.

"You're one of them," Natalie whispered as she backed away from Tanya fearfully.

"Of course I am," Tanya scoffed. "I wouldn't still be alive otherwise. Besides, there is no "us" and "them". There are simply females who have been awakened to their true purpose and those who regretfully have yet to be assimilated."

"You're monsters," Natalie protested as she retreated. Her back found the wall behind her much too quickly as Tanya closed on her and invaded her personal space. "You take innocent women and force them to do disgusting things. You've broken this entire world."

"Did you feel like you were being forced every time you begged to lick Soulless cunt during your journey here?" Tanya asked pointedly. "Emily told me all about your little shenanigans. Said she'd never seen an Initiate take to pussylicking the way you had. She actually grew tired of you sniffing at her cunt all the time but you had were such an eager pussy pleaser she could never turn you down."

Regretfully, Natalie remembered it all exactly as Tanya described it. Tugging other women's pants down in a fever as she pawed at their naked genitals. Begging to lick them, to taste their Essence just one more time, I promise, please, I'll do anything, please, please, please! Natalie spent most of the journey here either on her knees with her head between some woman's thighs or else on her back licking whichever slimy, hairy pussy was sitting on her face while she spread her legs wide apart and allowed the other women to play with her naked body.

1...34567...15