War of the Races Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the warnings of the past and from fellow council members, they created a new animal species. One that was humanoid and intelligent. Able to speak and communicate, create bonds, and reproduce. The Prime genetics gave them long life-spans, but the animal in them made them age twice as fast. Only after they started breeding was it discovered that their animal DNA also as long shortened their gestation times and increased their fertility, and very quickly the animal's population rivaled the Prime Races. So, with a perceived threat of the animal population explosion, and the Prime Races becoming minorities the Council of Five created new laws; *fn-A5

First, Animals are animals and thereby have no rights.

Second, Animals are property whether domestic or wild.

Third, Animals are to be destroyed immediately should they cause harm or death to a Prime.

Fourth, Domestic animal's reproduction is to be carefully governed by the owner. Wild animal's reproduction will be curbed by the government.

Fifth, Animals are not to speak as if they are an intelligent Race.

Sixth, Animals do not wear clothes.

Seventh, Animals are animals and must walk on all fours just as animals do, except when in the commission of employment to a master.

With those seven laws, the newly established kingdoms of Alfheim, Vanaheim, Svartalfheim, Nidavellir, and Asgard seized many of the Animals, and took them forcibly from their homes, and established stockyards where they domesticated them while the others escaped into the wilds. The domesticated animal's populations were then...reduced, and population control laws were passed. Then domestic livestock was sold to merchants and breeders which my great ancestors are one of having bought the land and the rights to breed any and all feline type Animals. As for the wild Animals; hunting permits and licenses were issued, and have continued to be issued for thousands of years to curb wildlife populations.

——(!)——

"Don't walk too far away from the house Virdy," Glenna called to me while holding Shadolynn in her arms, breastfeeding her again, as I trotted off into the forest surrounding the house headed for the back gate that would lead me out of the Valeheim.

"Okay," I answered as I waved back with my wooden sword.

I had my sword and my bow, I didn't need anything but that. It didn't matter that I was ten or the fact that both my sword and bow were wooden toys with wooden arrows. I was a knight of the realm in my imagination and today I was hunting an illusive fox.

It would be a hike out to the Valeland wood. Our house as mama called it, was actually a farm as my father called it. It was passed down to him as the Lord's heir for hundreds of generations. On this farm we raise cats, but not normal cats.

I didn't hear Bastet when she came prowling up behind me on all fours, and I sighed in frustration. She always seemed to find me. *fn-A7

"Where are you going today Virdy?" She asked in a true cat purr as she slowed to a walk and stood up on her back legs.

As soon as she did I looked around to make sure no other Alfari were nearby, then hissed, "Bast! You're going to get yourself into trouble!"

"Give me your bow and arrows and I won't be in trouble," She retorted and flashed me a smile that showed her white teeth and her longer feline canines, "Then I will be in the commission of a job by my master."

"Yeah yeah," I growled as I passed her my bow, but then stopped and looked at her. She had been my cat since the day she was born, which was the same day I was. However I was ten while she was already twenty, fully grown at four feet tall and already had a small, sleek chest with taut B-cup sized breasts hidden beneath her black fur. Her waist was tiny, her hips were broad, her buttocks and legs were thickly muscled, and like all animals she was clothed only in her fur.

She paused in whatever she was saying and searched my eyes before asking, "What?"

Realizing I was staring, I coughed and blushed as I mumbled, "N-nothing Bast...," and then strapped my belt around her waist as her long, fluffy black tail tried to whip me in the face.

"So are you going to answer me or what," She asked again.

"What," I asked, then remembered her question, "Oh! I am going to hunt for that ghost fox in the woods."

"Oh," She retorted in disappointment, "Well if it's her you hunt for, then I will go back home."

Stepping back I looked at her in confusion as she passed my bow back to me and took off my belt, then turned and walked away heading back home as she swished her tail in agitation before bending over and running on all fours. I felt very confused by her behavior, but then, I hadn't invited her on my hunt in the first place.

With a shake of my head I buckled my quiver back on my waist and continued out into the forest. I employed every trick to hunting I was taught, and yet, I never saw even a fleeting glance of the white fox that haunted the forests of the Valelands.

I searched for hours. Zigzagging all over the north forests. I came upon a mountain stream on the far north eastern edge of the Valeland, and started back tracking it to it's source when I came upon a small pool of water. Sneaking up to the edge of the rocky shore I looked around a large cedar tree to see a beautiful, snow white, woman even more voluptuous than my mother bathing in the pool. At least, I thought it was a woman!

She turned around and I could tell right away that she had a thick white fur that covered her breasts, belly, and back. Really her whole body was covered in fur, but it was her breasts and belly that were out of the water and clearly viewable in that moment. Her hair was a wild mane of curly white hair that she shook and brushed her fingers through before she stood up.

I was surprised at how tall she was, at how broad and thick her hips and ass were, and how long and fluffy her tail was. I shifted positions to see more, and a twig snapped under my foot!

A long triangular fox ear twitched in my direction as she turned suddenly in surprise and fear. In one inhuman leap, she landed on the side of the bank and shook the water off herself before she looked over her shoulder at me. My mouth fell open in fear and amazement as she in a second leap transformed into a fox as I knew them from my previous life, and disappeared into the forest.

From that day on for many months I would sneak up to that pool and watch that fox woman bathe before she would slowly make her way out, shake off the water in her fur, and then disappear. Then one day she laid down for a nap, and I too fell asleep in my hiding spot. When I woke up, there were intense glacial blue eyes staring down at me.

"Why are you hunting me," She hissed in a harsh whisper.

"I-I'm not," I answered, denying the wooden sword and bow by my side.

"Then why do you arm yourself," She hissed, fooled not for a moment by my lie.

"F-for protection," I tried to explain, "For whatever may be in the woods."

"Well," She purred with a bitter smile, "I am the only thing in this part of the woods. So, are you afraid of me...boy?"

"A...little, yes," I answered honestly this time.

She laughed at that and took a step back and sat down and crossed her legs, before purring, "As you should boy...as you should, even female Animals such as myself don't take kindly to being spied on while we are bathing."

"Ah...you knew I was here," I asked in disbelief.

"The whole time," She answered, "I could hear your breathing most of the time, and I could smell you even if I hadn't heard you."

"Oh," I answered, my disappointment in my hunting prowess audible.

The fox lady chuckled and shook her head as she said, "Don't be too upset, my kind have sharp eyes, and noses, and ears."

Looking up, suddenly struck with a question, I asked, "D-do you have a name I can call you?"

"Huxian," She answered, "Daughter of Delpher." *fn-A8

"Well, Huxian," I answered in greeting, "I am Viridian, Viridian Vale, and I sure am happy to finally meet you!"

"It's nice to meet you as well, young Viridian," Huxian purred and then winked at him before continuing, "Or should I call you Virdy, like that young little cat you own calls you?"

My mouth dropped open in astonishment, "H-how do you know about her?"

Huxian chuckled huskily and prowled across the grass on all fours until my legs were pinned under her hugely fat breasts, "I make my home up here, but, I get around. I've seen her with you. You treat her well despite her being an Animal and you being a Prime, and even if I hadn't seen you two together, you reek of her scent."

"Her scent," I asked.

"Yes, her scent," Huxian answered in a hiss, her mouth only inches from mine as she whispered, "Haven't you bedded her yet? I hear it is a favorite pastime of the Primes?"

"I-I'm ten," I answered truthfully, "It's true she sleeps in bed with me almost every night. She always has, she's my cat, but even if I wanted to have sex with her, my body just wouldn't."

"So, am I to take that as you would bed your cat if you were able too," Huxian asked in a near feral growl.

"I-I don't know. Maybe. If she wanted to," I answered.

Huxian blinked and her demeanor changed from furious to curious. She cocked her head and asked, "If she wanted to? You would really give her a choice? Even though she's an Animal? Your animal?"

"Yes, of course," I answered, then asked, "Why wouldn't I?'

"Because," Huxian whispered as she pushed herself off of me and sat back as I sat up and crossed my legs, "That is not how most Primes behave. That is not how the world has worked...ever. We're animals, we're property, so Primes think they can do whatever they want to us."

"Well, that is not me," I answered with a shake of my head.

"You are indeed a very strange boy, Viridian Vale," Huxian agreed with a nod, "Come back tomorrow and we can talk and play some more."

Standing up, she pulled me to my feet, and with a smile and a long inhalation, she laughed at me.

"What," I asked defensively.

"Nothing young Virdy," She answered as she turned away and strolled off into the woods while I watched her wide, thick ass and her big, fluffy tail swaying back and forth. She stopped and looked over her shoulder at me as she asked, "It's just; Do you find that other female cats avoid you, or, pay very little attention to you?"

"Um, I don't know, why?" I asked with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Just wondering," She answered with another laugh, "See you tomorrow Virdy." Then, she was gone, disappearing into the forest like a ghost.

——(!)——

The following morning I woke up in my bed to a soft furry body curled up against my back as Bastet purred softly in her sleep. I was completely naked as was common for me, and really all Alfari. Usually I sleep spooning her, but this morning I was turned away from her and I had my arms around another slim waist while two very plump glowing white breasts were smashed into my face. It took me a while to realize that it was Silvain who had come into my room and spent the night with me and not mama.

"Good morning little brother," She purred as she played with my hair and tilted my head up so that I looked up at her.

"Good morning Silvy," I answered with a yawn before tilting my head back down and hugging her tighter.

She was an Initiate Priestess now, and an apprentice to our mother. She had already taken the first Vows of Covenants and gained the ability to lactate manna spontaneously. It was a special ability, and her manna had special properties. The Manna of Seline was said to enhance fertility, and in special cases bring out hidden abilities or talents, but the first thing mama did was turn her into a nursemaid for Shadowlynn and me. *fn-A9

We cuddled for a half-hour as she combed her fingers through my long golden hair before she finally sighed and whispered, "Virdy, I am leaving today."

"What? Why?" I asked in a sudden panic.

She smiled at me adoringly and purred, "Because I am twenty today, and it is time for me to go to the Temple of the Moon in Olympia and finish my education."

"No," I begged, "Stay here with me...and with mama! She can teach you everything you need to know, and you can become an Apostle like her!"

"I'm sorry Virdy," She apologized as she shook her head, "But, that just isn't how it's done. Don't worry though, I will only be gone for ten years, and then I will return, then you and I will have the rest of our lives to be together."

"But," I objected as Silvain pushed away from me and rolled off the bed. I sat up, but she was already lifting her white silk and silver ribbed corset off the floor and buttoning it behind her back. When she went as far as she could she turned her back to me in a silent request that I finish her buttons, "Is there anything I can say to make you stay," I asked.

"No little brother, there isn't," She answered as she shook her head which made her two feet long black flame of hair floating above her head wax and wain to and fro, "I want to go... I need to go... I must represent our mother's family. I will be the only Moonlilly in forty years to go to the Temple for training. I must make Mama proud...for the Moonlilly's...and the Vale's."

I finished Silvain's buttons and then I quickly wrapped my hands around her waist from behind and whispered, "Then, I will miss you every minute of every day until you return."

She patted my hands and twisted in my arms, and I buried my head in her breasts as tears came to my eyes unbidden and I hugged her tighter. When I was finished crying, she clipped a silver gorget around her neck that had a diaphanous white silk sewn into it. The bottom edge of the silk was trimmed in silver with small hoops, finding each hoop, she let me clip the hoops to matching hooks in her corset that spread the sheer material over her breasts in a rather flimsy covering. Stooping over I quickly retrieved a full skirt that also was trimmed in silver, with hoops that would clip to hooks on the bottom of her corset.

As an Initiate to the Moon Goddess Seline, she was not allowed to wear undergarments just as the Priestesses were not allowed to. However, she was not allowed to bare her breasts or her sex in public as the Priestesses must. By this Initiate's conveyed to all those they met that they were still virgins, and that they had not taken their final Vows of Covenants.

Once she was dressed, she found several pieces of jewelry, all of which were given to her by our mother, all of which were heirlooms. However, she took one earring out of her long pointed ear, a silver hoop with a sapphire dangling from it; she took also a silver bracelet from her left wrist; she took a silver necklace with a sapphire medallion from around her neck; and she placed them on me, one by one. The earring in my left ear, the bracelet on my left wrist, the necklace around my neck, and then she brought out two rings each with a claw and a sapphire and she put her ring on her left index finger and my ring she put on my left pointer finger.

"We are always connected now," She whispered, "We are betrothed."

"Betrothed," I asked.

"Yes, wedded...married...unofficially," She whispered and giggled, "You are still too young to have been taught this yet, but we live so long that we are not considered adults until we are one hundred and seventy years old. And we are not allowed to marry formally until we are adults. The old folks think we can't know our own minds until we have lived a century or two. Anyway, I know that there is no other for me but you, so now we are betrothed." *fn-A10

I was excited, but also scared that this was a huge taboo that would ostracize Silvain, me, and the family from society, and asked, "I-Is this really okay?"

"Why wouldn't it be," She asked, obviously bewildered by my concern.

"Because we are siblings," I responded, my concern now thick in my voice.

Silvain just laughed and shook her head as she hugged me, "You say such silly things sometimes. Why would that matter at all? There is no law prohibiting me from marrying my brother, or my half-brother." *fn-A11

"Really," I asked in a guffaw.

"Yes, really," She retorted before leaning down and giving me a light peck on my lips.

Hugging her more tightly than ever before, it was to me sniffling and wiping tears from my cheeks that Silvain finally left my room and returned to hers to finish her packing. When the shuttle finally arrived, I was only a little distracted from my anguish at watching my beloved sister getting into the shuttle as the chauffeur held the door for her. The shuttle was a flying car of sorts with four glowing blue spheres where tires should have been. There was a pilot's seat, and a steering wheel that pulled back like an airplane yoke. There was no engine, just the body of the shuttle securely fitted to the spheres which hummed with energy, and I stared at the flying car as Andra, our Animal butler, loaded Silvain's luggage into the trunk of the shuttle and then she was gone from my life.

Mama looked down at me, she was holding Shadolynn on her hip, but she still had a hand to offer me before she led me back inside the house as she said, "I miss her already too."

——(!)——

Appendix 1-

Daniel Reas (Viridian Vale)

Age: 23-1989 (10-2000 18-2008)

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 198

Race: Human

Skin: white

Hair: dark-blonde

Eyes: blue

Rolled Race: Alfar (Elf); Villr (Wild)

Rolled Sex: Male

Appendix 2-

Glenna Moonlilly (mother)

41(34G)- 28- 40

Age: (180-1990) 198-2008

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 140

Race: Alfar (Elf); Nott (Night)

Skin: moonlight white

Hair: black star filled

Eyes: black star filled orbs

Appendix 3-

Daniel Reas spirit is transported through the magic gate on his computer game to a new world or dimension. He has full awareness of his past and perceives the world with the mind of a 23 year old through the eyes of an infant, and later as an 18 month old and 10 year old. How he thinks and how he act are somewhat different since biologically speaking he has no sex drive, and thus, although he has 23 year old wants and desires he expresses them in a childish, possessive, and selfish way.

Appendix 4-

Silvain Moonlilly

37(32E)- 26- 36

Age: (10-1990) 20-2000 (28-2008)

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 135

Race: Alfar (Elf); Nott (Night)

Skin: moonlight white

Hair: black star filled

Eyes: black star filled orbs

Appendix 5-

The Prime Races and Animals all have life-spans over 500 to 900+ years. However, Animals age twice as fast as the Prime Races. This had a two fold effect; First, it shortens the Animal's life-span by half. Second, Even though a Prime and an Animal could be born at the same time, the Animal will reach maturity twice as fast. For example; Viridian and Bastet, a 10 year old Prime and Animal, but because of Animal's double time age progression Bastet is 20 and fully mature.

This is the underlying joke Huxian is laughing about, insinuating Bastet's scenting Viridian as hers. Huxian refers to this, but he doesn't understand.

Appendix 6-

The Alfar, Dvargr, Dragon, Succubi, Asgard, Vanir, and thousands of Animal and Hybrid subcultures all have pagan religious cultures. Their pagan religions are fraught with temple prostitution, Animal and Prime Race sacrifices, child sacrifices, and hundreds of traditions that are sensual, sexual, murderous, and altogether more often than not horrifying.

Growing up in this culture where sex and nudity are common place, the main character find it new and foreign and strange, and has made several comments on his surprise at how it becomes normal to him.

Appendix 7-

Bastet

28(26B)- 20- 34

Age: 10-2000 18-2008 (Animal age: 20-2000 36-2008)

Height: 4'

Weight: 50

Race: Panther

Skin: Furry/black