War of the Races Ch. 01e

Story Info
The Inquisitor's Daughter.
4.6k words
4.63
9k
17
9

Part 5 of the 43 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers

Chapter 1e- The Inquisitor's Daughter

May 1, 1979 - Midgard Time

30 years after Summerset and Glenna marry-

11 years before Viridian is born-

"Rrrrrraaaaaagggggghhhhh, Godddddeeessssss!" Maroelynd screamed, growled, and yelled all at the same time. Anthiehl was right beside her as she gripped his hand like she was going to rip it off!

Crys was on Maroelynd's other side, holding her other hand and was rubbing Maroelynd's gravid belly as she encouraged, "Just one more push..."

"Goddddeeeessssss!" She shrieked as she bore down...

"Oh! Here it comes!" Glenna purred, as she held her hands out as the tiny, pink, long eared, infant squeezed out of Maroelynd. Only once she had the whole child in her hands did she hold it up and announce, "Congratulations Lord Anthiehl, Lady Lupinglade, it's a girl!"

Ana stepped up beside Glenna and with cauterizing shears and cut the umbilical cord, and then Glenna handed the babe to Anthiehl.

"It's... another beautiful girl my dear," Anthiehl said with a smile as he counted toes and fingers, and yet his tone revealed his disappointment in her not being a son.

It was enough to set Maroelynd off. Of all times to be disappointed, this was not it.

"Yes, husband!" Maroelynd growled as she reached for her daughter, "Without females the species dies out just like if there are no males!"

"I know," He sighed apologetically and handed the infant over, "It's just..."

"Just nothing!" Maroelynd interrupted as she looked at her new child and smiled before putting her on a swollen breast already leaking milk, "I have given you six sons! Six! And, I will not stop until I am too old to give you any more heirs!"

Glenna looked up her black orbs startled and began to shake her head, "My Lady Maroelynd..."

"I know, I know," She interrupted with a smirk.

"My Lady," Glenna continued anyway, so that Anthiehl could hear and hopefully get involved somehow, "This is highly irregular. I have never known any woman, muchless Alfari women, that have had children sooner than ten years apart! And you, you have been having offspring every two years, with the exception of the four year break after the twins. I don't think your body can handle much more of this. You must rest!"

"I know I know," Maroelynd answered again as she smiled down into her daughter's beautiful violet eyes. When she looked up she held out a hand for Glenna to take, and once Glenna did she continued, "I will rest now, I promise. With this child I am caught up. With her arrival, I have at last given my Lord all of the heirs I have been aching to produce for him for the last two-hundred years. Thank you Glenna. Thank you Yul'Anahaen. And, thank you Cryst'veyhl! With your help I have conceived and carried thirteen heirs for my Lord over these past thirty years. You have my deepest... unreserved... unmeasurable... gratitude! You have no idea how I longed for this!"

"I... can imagine," Glenna mumbled as Maroelynd pulled her in for a kiss and hug. It was true. For thirty years she had been trying to conceive Summerset's heir, but hadn't. There was never even a single pregnancy for there to be miscarriages. What was wrong with her? Whereas her mother, Yul'Anahaen, who insisted on being called Ana now since they were sister-wives instead of mother and daughter, got pregnant on their marriage night! Since then Ana had conceived and given birth twice more, giving Summerset two daughters and a son while she had, to date, produced nothing for him...

"Don't worry Glenna," Maroelynd whispered into her ear, "You will figure this out, or it is the will of the goddesses. Maybe Seline is making you wait for a reason?"

"I will just have to trust in her wisdom then," Glenna whispered just before giving Maroelynd another kiss on the cheek, "And, thank you for the encouragement. I needed to hear it..."

"Now," She purred as she pulled away, "Let me finish or you will be stuck here all day with an umbilical cord hanging out of you!"

----(!)----

After supervising Maroelynd's afterbirth, Cryst'veyhl and Ana performed a reading of it and pronounced the child's health good with good omens. Maroelynd smiled and sighed in relief, then named the child Talanis Lupinglade, Anthiehl Vale's sixth daughter. The nurses were then brought in to dispose of the placenta and change the sheets and towels.

Glenna found herself meandering as she walked the halls of her childhood home. Nostalgia filled up her senses with familiar sounds and scents as she stepped out into the grass of Gnaema's Garden. She followed the cobblestone path through the park and picked herbs along the way and chewed them raw and swallowed. Everything that was grown was either an aphrodisiac or a fertility enhancer. Eventually she found herself standing in front of the moonpool.

She wore almost nothing these days. As her husband's wife, and especially as an Apostle of Seline, she must present her body as the living image of her goddess. Therefore, today she wore a simple silver underwire that followed the curves of her breasts, and a silver hipwire that curved over her hips and followed the curves of where her thick buttocks met the small of her back. Fastened to the underwire by hoops and hooks were two shear pieces of gauze that clipped behind her neck in a transparent bra, and from the hipwire hung the same gauze skirt that was completely open in the front but circled around and fell to drag on the ground for four feet behind her. Aside from that she wore only the Moon Tiara of her station as a priestess, ear rings and a necklace that Summerset had gifted her for their anniversary, and a marriage ring on her left hand made of silver and gold with a large sapphire set in it.

Unhooking the fabric that made up her bra and skirt, she set it on the altar to Seline then pulled off her jewelry. The underwire and hipwire were the last to be set on top of the gauze, and then she stepped down into the cold water. Kneeling down she started cleansing herself with the water as she looked up at the moon in the day's sky and prayed, "Goddess, I beseech thee, hear the crying of my heart. I, an Apostle to you Seline, am barren! For thirty years I have lain only with my husband, and for thirty years I have failed to conceive. I, a living image of you. I, a symbol of your fertility, am sterile! Please, listen to my wailing, and grant me a fertile belly with which to conceive my Lord's heir!"

"No doubt if there is indeed a goddess that hears you, she would surely grant your petition..."

Glenna jumped in fright and spun around to face a Nottalfar man. His head was shaved, his moonlight white skin was dim just as hers was, and he had an eye patch where he was missing his right eye. As for clothing, he stood there in a cleric's robe of silver and moonsilk but beneath she could hear the chink of plate schynbalds and chainmail, and over the it all he wore a tunic. Perfectly white with a black crescent moon and a sword pointed straight down.

He was a cleric of the Crescent Moon Inquisition!

Glenna felt shock blushing her cheeks, but gathering herself she stood up and replied, "Doubting Seline's existence is sedition and sacrilege for one of your kind is it not?"

"Everything has its place... Even the idea of gods and goddesses," He answered with a sinister smirk as he ogled her, "Though I believe you are quite adequately correct in claiming to be the living image of her sexuality..."

Her brows furrowed and she felt increasingly nervous as he stared at her, "Who are you? And, how did you come to be on my property?" She hissed.

"I am an Inquisitor, I go wherever the goddess leads me," He purred salaciously, "And, she has led me to you. That is really all you need to know, but I am feeling generous so I will tell you. My name is Elrodalf Gaihl..."

Glenna hissed as her eyes opened wide with shock.

"Yes," He chuckled, "So now you understand."

"Your brother made an honorless challenge," She spat as she stepped out of the moonpool and began gathering her possessions and dressing, "And he was summarily beaten in a lawful duel witnessed by hundreds and the High Priestess herself. If you have a grievance I suggest you take it up with her."

"Your right," He answered with a nod as he took a quick step up to her and cast a vial of golden dust into her face, "As far as the government and the church are concerned the matter is closed, and yet, I am still grieved!"

On reflex Glenna retreated from him, but also on reflex, she inhaled deeply in preparation to scream. The gold dust tickled her nostrils and burned her mouth and eyes, and as the dust settled on her skin she began to feel warm, and then hot. She coughed and hissed and rubbed at her eyes, and then she felt a fire light in her womb that was so blazing hot that her lubrication began to run out of her vagina and down her inner thighs as it tried to cool her suddenly aching need!

"What?" She gasped as her hands brushed against her breasts and it felt like tingling electricity arcing across her skin penetrating every nerve in her body causing her to hiss and sigh all at the same time.

"What did I do" Elrodalf chuckled as he slowly approached and traced a single finger down her cleavage, to her belly, and then slid down until he was cupping her pubic mound in his hand as a single finger delved into her sex.

She gasped at his touch and nearly fainted at the pleasure that surged through her body and filled her mind. She wished to back away and jump into the moonpool and try to wash the gold dust off, but instead her knees buckled and she leaned into Elrodalf.

Leaning it he hissed into her long, twitching, ears, "You see Ordwalf's murder might be settled with everyone else, but it isn't with us Gaihls. I have spent thirty years searching for a way to revisit the insult you and your husband did to us, and for thirty years it took me to attain the rank of 'Inspector' within the Inquisition. I must say I was beginning to lose my resolve, but today I received my new assignment, and guess where I will be posted?"

"V... Valeheim," She gasped as his fingers penetrated her a little deeper.

"That's right," He chuckled, "So this is how it is going to be. This gold dust is the most intoxicating, the most powerful, enchanted aphrodisiac ever concocted by an alchemist. It penetrates your body and overwrites your fertility cycle, and makes you highly suggestable, weakening your mind and body to submit to me. With a word you will beg for me to seed your womb until you are overflowing, and with a single word your body will ovulate so that I may impregnate you!"

"No!" She begged as Elrodalf pulled her clothes away from her and set them back on the altar.

"Yes," He insisted as he grabbed her arms and pushed her back into the moonpool, "This is your punishment, you and that backwater slug Summerset. I may not have a legal recourse, but now I don't need it! From now on you will only ever conceive my heirs! The heirs of House Gaihl!" He finished in a hiss in her ear as he pulled his rob aside and thrust his organ inside her!

"No!" She wailed and cried as heat and pleasure arched her back as she immediately orgasmed. She hissed and then when he lifted her legs to curl over his arms, his rhythm steadied and she found herself rocking her hips and enjoying the movements of her breasts as she grabbed them and twisted her own nipples, and she loved the jiggle of her flesh as he slammed inside her!

"Please!" She cried as her eyes rolled up into her head and she climaxed a second and third time back-to-back.

"My Goddess! Please!" She begged as her body tightened down around Elrodalf as he bore down on her and pushed everything of himself inside her.

"Save me..." She gasped as her third climax rolled into a forth as she felt Elrodalf seed spray inside her like a blast of wind snatching her up and blowing her away!

White moonfire beamed down into the moonpool turning the water into steam in seconds. When Glenna looked down she saw only blackened charcoal where Elrodalf had been standing between her thighs a second before. It was strange because she could still feel his organ spurting his seed inside her. Pushing herself up she saw that the only things remaining of him was his penis, his balls, and his arms that fell into the now empty moonpool.

"Oh my goddess," Ana cried as she ran up and reached between Glenna's thighs and pulled the last remains of Elrodalf out of her, "What happened?"

Cryst'veyhl was right behind her mother. She took in the scene and then hissed, "Ana step away from Glenna!"

"What? Why?" She asked.

"Look!" Crys answered as she pointed to the gold dust on Glenna, "She's been drugged!"

"By the goddess! I knew something was amiss," Ana growled.

Glenna stood up and felt her vagina and womb close, trapping Elrodalf's seed inside her. She wobbled and then stumbled to the altar and grabbed up her belongings. From there she stumbled back to the house and her room. Once she had her door safely closed behind her she made it to the bed before passing out...

When Glenna finally woke up she was tucked into her bed with the covers drawn all the way up to her chin. The only part over her that was exposed besides her head was her left arm, and clutched tight around her hand was Summerset's. He sat in a chair beside her bed, but he was laid out across it with his head down as he slept.

"Don't fidget or you will wake him," Ana whispered, "We haven't been able to get him to leave your side, much less eat for the last three days."

"Three days?" Glenna croaked.

"Yes," Ana confirmed with a nod, "Crys and I left you be for the rest of the evening. We thought you just needed to sleep after having been drugged and forced to have sex with that... man. However, when you didn't come out of your room the following day, I came in to investigate, and that was when I found you still comatose lying across your bed. Crys and I cast healing spells on you, we bathed you, but you still wouldn't awaken. That was when we called Summerset and Maroelynd. Summerset set out from Valeheim instantly and was here within hours. Maroelynd however said that the drugs had to work their way out of your system naturally, since it was immune to magical cleansing."

"So, am I fine now," Glenna asked with a soft hitch to her voice as she tried to not cry.

"Yes." Ana replied solemnly with a nod before shaking her head as she continued, "Emotionally it may take some time for you to cope with what happened. Physically, well, if Crys and I had tended to you sooner we might have been able to help, but we didn't. So, for better or worse, Glenna, you're pregnant..."

"I'm sorry Glenna," Ana sighed as she shook her head, "We took this grievance to Governor Syndolan and High Priestess Annani'us. We explained what we came upon, and what we did. We also found residue of that powder Elrodalf Gaihl dosed you with. Sanctions and fines have been levied against the whole House, and if they ever approach you again we may declare war on them..."

"I..." Was all that Glenna managed to say as Ana's words washed over her like water before darkness overcame her again.

----(!)----

9 months later -

"Arggggggggggghhhhhh," Glenna grunted as she knelt in the stirrups of the delivery bed.

The contraction passed and with a triumphant smile she looked down between her thighs. Summerset sat there in a chair with his hands probing her hot and swollen sex as he encouraged her, "Just one more push and the head will be out!"

She was so ready for that! Pregnancy had not been everything she had expected it to be. Somehow, even with Seline's blessing she had morning sickness, and now, her behind felt like someone had taken a hot knife and started cutting her from her vagina, to anus, and up her tailbone with abandon!

The muscles of her once beautifully supple belly cramped down on the large round dragon's egg that seemed to have invaded her abdomen!

She was as large as a house!

No woman, alfari or otherwise could have gotten larger than she had been stretched out to!

Her train of thought was interrupted by a screaming desire to push. Her hands tightened down on Crys and Ana's hands and she squeezed with all of her might. It felt like a tired pop and Summerset gasped, "I have the head! Now, just one more push my love! You are such a hero right now!"

She had heard that before, cutting her eyes to her mother she could help but feel resentful, when Ana gave birth to Hollandiehl. Still, Glenna had finally conceived and this was only the beginning!

"Ayeeeeeeeeeeee," She screamed and then suddenly the pain was gone!

Yes she felt sore, but the feeling of having a hot sword rammed up her vagina and slowly sawing her asunder was gone. Little cries erupted from Summerset's hands, and with a proud smile he stood up and handed her the baby as he announce, "Congratulations my love, it's a beautiful little girl!"

Ana and Crys helped her to lay back on the slanted bed and then she held her hands out as Summerset set the child in them and she set the babe on a huge milk engorged breast, "I name this child Silvain Moonlilly."

"Silvain," Summerset chuckled, "Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful daughter."

"Thank you," Glenna suddenly cried as she reached out and he took her hand. She weazed and bawled as the midnight sky orbs or the babe quietly watched her as she suckled. Tears rolled down Glenna's cheeks as she tried to bring her crying to a shuddering halt. When she finally felt like she could speak again she whispered, "I am so sorry my love! I... I wish she was yours!"

"Shhh," He shushed her calmly and smiled at her until she looked down at him and then he continued, "My love, we are destined to have many children. One of which was foretold to be a champion that will save this family, this land, and quite possibly this world. As for Silvain, she is my daughter, and she is your daughter, and we will raise her to be so much more than the hate and anger that conceived her!"

"Thank you Summerset," Glenna cried and laughed at the same time and then promised, "My next babe will definately be ours!"

"Of course it will," He chuckled as he withdrew and caught the placenta and offered it to Ana and Crys.

----(!)----

"My Lord," Janaspi called out as she walked into Summerset's office and gave Andra a curt nod.

"Janaspi," Summerset answered with a distracted wave for her to come over and look at his reports, "What do you make of this."

She looked down and saw one report about Svartalf movements to the north west in the Dragon's Spine Mountains. Another report mentioned sightings of new Avian's most folks simply called harpies pouring out of a cave also to the north west. And then, the same report mentioned sightings of serpents and demons. Along with that there were reports of Wild Animal gatherings moving about mountains restlessly, and other known villages and enclaves suddenly being abandoned as the inhabitants retreat further north or just simply disappear.

"These reports have the ring of prophecy being fulfilled my lord," Janaspi offered as she looked up at Summerset, "Which is why I am here. I've had two visions in the night."

Summerset looked up at her, and then sighed, "I hope it is good news."

"I..." Janaspi hesitated and then gathered herself and continued, "It may be best if I just relay the vision and its meaning."

"Okay, proceed," Summerset granted with a nod.

Janaspi nodded, took a deep breath, and started, "The moon was shining high above fertile land, and in that land resides a mighty lion, a Guardian. All around him lay his lionesses, forty in total, and still further away countless more that had a claim on him and he on them. Then as I watched two white lights fell from the Moon and one landed on one of the Guardian's lionesses, and the other light fell in the woods but not too far away. The white light then came out of the woods and before the Guardian and they fell in love. They stayed together for a long time and then the light had to leave and go back to where she landed after falling from the moon. The Giardian gave chase, but when he caught up the light was a woman. The Guardian roared and attention was given to him and a price was struck. Just as he was going to leave, the Guardian took not only the Woman that was the light, but he also took a Maiden of the Moon as well."

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,177 Followers
12