War of the Races Ch. 05

Story Info
A Lioness’s Pride.
9.1k words
4.78
12.6k
32
0

Part 9 of the 43 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers

Chapter 05- A Lioness's Pride

The last two weeks living out in Sequoia's Grove passed by with the little burrow Huxian and I had made between two of Sequoia's roots getting cramped with her sleeping on my right side, and Burza curled up on my left. This left Sequoia to, more often than not, crawl up and arouse me. She would slide her pussy down my dick, sucking me into her flower, and then lock me inside to pollinate her for the rest of the night as she slept on top of me. I learned that Elm'drya, like all plants, sleep until sunrise, which meant that by morning my life-force was completely drained.

Burza and I, on the other hand, took our courtship slowly. Well, slowly for me, being a horny teenager and her a mature, willing woman that wasn't going to say no and was just waiting for me to make a move. We hung out and talked most days, and for the rest of the week spent time going on long walks, sometimes alone, and other times with Huxian or Sequoia.

She introduced me to her daughters, and I found out that she was literally the Mother of her Flock even though it was a title of leadership. She taught me that, more often than not, Flocks were all one family with the Mother either being the actual mother or the oldest sibling in a brood of females. I learned that she became mother to her first son and daughter at thirty in animal years, and her and her mate had slowly grown their brood. She had faithfully clutched once a year for her mate, and by forty-three she had six sons and nineteen daughters.

She lost her mate to illness five years ago. With her oldest son and daughter being twenty-six in animal years and her youngest being infants, she committed herself to raising her fledglings. Now, she was sixty-four years old. It was not their way for her sons to mate with her or their sisters, so by thirty her sons began leaving home to find their mates. Meanwhile, with such a shortage of males, none from other flocks had flown in to mate with her or her daughters. Seeing herself, an old brood-mother with thirteen clutches beneath her wings already, as the possible deterrent to young males coming to breed her and her daughters, her daughters began encouraging her to take me as a mate.

I found that I felt sad for her and her Flock's plight, but more than that, I liked Burza. She didn't play or tease. She told me what she wanted from a relationship with me, and she was receptive to what I told her I wanted. As we spent time together, the more I liked her, and in the end my last week living out in the grove with Huxian and Sequoia was spent with Burza in our seven day mating celebration.

——(!)——

Heshvan 3, 6767

Sequoia led our small procession; of me, Huxian, and Burza through the forest back to Valeheim. When we came upon the escape tunnel she waved her hand and the vines that camouflaged the portal began wiggling and shaking as they opened a space just large enough to let Huxian step past and into the tunnel.

"I must return to my grove," She said, and I immediately stepped up and swept her up into my arms and hugged her as she explained, "I can't maintain my illusionary barrier if I am gone for too long."

"I understand," I whispered before pecking her cheeks and mouth with kisses, I will come visit you as soon as I return from whatever mission Seline has set me and mother on."

"I will be looking forward to that," She purred.

Looking over to Burza I asked, "What about you Burza? Do you need to return to your Flock?"

She shook her head and pointed to her chest. I had noticed that she was no longer wearing her necklace, but I hadn't thought anything of it, "I handed over leadership of our Flock to my eldest daughter. She is Mother of the Flock now."

"I see," I answered as I put Sequoia back down on her feet and gave her a final passionate kiss, then I let her go and grabbed Burza's taloned thumb and stepped through the portal into the dark tunnel.

"I have great vision at distances and during the day," Burza hissed in annoyance, "But I can't see a thing in this darkness!"

"Just hold my hand and I will lead you," I reassured her. Reaching for my magic I accessed the skill Night Vision. The pupils and irises of my eyes turned into cats eyes and then dilated open until the tunnel was visible in front of me, and I saw Huxian's curvaceous buttocks and tail a few feet ahead.

The walk seemed to take even longer than when Glenna and I had traversed it the first time three weeks ago. When we finally reached the end, Huxian patted around until she found the lever for the secret door, and then pulled. There was a pop and a grinding sound, and then the sound of gears as the false wall moved in and swung towards us. All three of us shuffled into the tight cleansing room and waited for the false door to close before Huxian threw open the door leading to the temple hall.

Glenna Moonlilly was sitting on the wall of her pool looking at the light play across its surface while her tail whipped and played in the water. As we entered from the cleansing room, she looked up and smiled, and then stood up on her new goat-like legs and hooves.

She seemed taller than I remembered, standing close to six feet tall. It must be that her newly hybridized goat-legs were longer than when they her Alfari. She seemed to glow even brighter moonlight white than before, and her four foot long jet black hair still shimmered with dots of light from stars, galaxies, and there were occasional purple and red splotches of nebulae as her hair floated above her head dancing like a candle's flame. Her black orbs were sprinkled with dots of light like stars, and her slightly tilted eyelids had thick black eyelashes. Her eyebrows were long and black, and her long Alfari ears stuck out over her shoulders. They had been drooping with her mood and thoughts, but when she saw us they perked up and tilted back in happiness. She had a fox faced turned up nose, sharp jaw, and cheekbones with a small pointed chin softened by a plump oval mouth.

Her shoulders seemed slightly broader than that had before, which allowed for her second set of shoulders and arms just below her primary's armpits. Her second set of arms were crossed beneath her enormously plump, yet gravity defying, taut and perky breasts. Looking at her, I immediately judged them to be at least J-cups where they had been G's only three weeks ago before she met Seline in the moon pool. Her waist was long and slim, and flared out to broad hips, a thick heart-shaped bubble butt and thick thighs.

Today she wore a black hip-corset that started at her navel and covered the top of her hip flares. It was trimmed in silver filigree, and along the bottom edge in the front were four hoops from which hung a black loincloth also trimmed in silver filigree with a freeze of the moon in the center. Aside from that, Glenna was completely nude, and any movement exposed her completely hairless sex.

Smiling, she spread all four of her arms out as she came over and hugged me. The simple action dropped her breasts, bouncing them sensually and set them to swinging pendulously. They were so much larger than they had been before. They had been huge, but now they were absolutely gargantuan, and intoxicating!

She wrapped her arms around me and pressed those large marshmallowy breasts into me and I was in heaven!

"You all waited to the very time limit for your match with Leandra," Glenna purred once she pushed me back and looked me up and down, then she looked at Burza and asked, "And who is this?"

"This is Burza mother," I introduced, "Burza this is my mother, Glenna Moonlilly."

"It is an honor to meet the Oracle of Seline, my Lady," Burza greeted with a wing flourish and curtsy.

"It is very nice to meet you too," Glenna returned, "Well, there is no time to waste. Virdy go collect Bastet and then bring your mates to the training grounds."

"Yes mother," I answered and quickly led Huxian and Burza from the temple to our rooms in the east wing. They looked askance at the servants, until I looked back at them and explained, "Our staff is extremely loyal. Don't worry, no gossip will travel out of this house."

"I'm not worried about gossip," Burza answered with a shake of her head, "I was just noticing that all of you servants are Animals. Don't they find it demeaning?"

"No, I don't think so. They need employment too, and my father is the largest employer of Animals in the Valelands," I answered, "With the laws prohibiting Animals from being treated as people, there is only so much he can do. However, he accords them all the freedom and rights he can. For instance, I just recently visited Mwanje Kottrheim and I can tell you, he is very lenient on the application of many laws."

"What about hunting permits," Burza asked.

"As far as I know," I answered with a shake of my head, "He's never issued any."

We arrived at our rooms and I let myself in. Bastet was as usual when she was bored, curled up on the bed napping. As soon as I opened the door her ear twitched at the sound, she inhaled, and then her head whipped around and she jumped up and bounded across the room, flying into my arms. I combed my fingers through her soft black fur on her ribs, back, and waist as I moved down to cup her buttocks as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I have missed you fiercely my beloved," She purred as she pecked my lips with kisses.

"And I have missed you too," I said with a smile, "But I was sent here to get you. We must leave for the training yard."

"Oh," She answered, obviously disappointed, "So, I still have to wait another week before I get you between my thighs."

"Unfortunately," I answered with a nod.

She made a sad face, but loosened her thighs and slid her legs down until she put her feet on the floor, "Well lead the way my 'Harem Lord'."

I took her hand as reconciliation and then led the way while Huxian and Burza followed.

"So I know Huxian," Bastet said as we walked the halls, "I always knew it was a matter of time before she bewitched you with her charms," She said as she looked blatantly at Huxian's breasts, "But who is the Harpy?"

"Bastet, this is Burza," I answered as I brought us all to a halt and turned around, "I'm sorry, it seems that everything is happening so quickly, I forgot introductions. Burza, this is Bastet, my first mate. I hope we can all get along."

"I am feeling tired," Huxian said with an apologetic smile, "Do you think there would be any hurt feelings if I returned to our rooms and took a nap."

"No, that's fine," I reassured her, "I will make your excuses."

She smiled and gave me a kiss before heading back to our room. Turning around I took Burza's wing in one hand and Bastet's hand in the other, and we left the house for the training yard.

——(!)——

At mother's request, Andra quietly emptied the training grounds just for this event.

Standing in the center of the yard, I looked around to see Leandra across the arena square stretching and practicing a few quick jabs and kicks to loosen up. Behind me, standing a safe distance away were Burza and Bastet, and Glenna was standing on a raised dais with her two secondary arms crossed underneath her breasts acting as a pseudo shelf-bra while her other two hands were used to gesture as she spoke to Nimra, Leandra's mother, and Queen Anmar, Bastet's mother. Below them was the seating for the other fifteen Queens of the Kottrheims of the Valeland, and besides them there was no one else present.

Upon my arrival Glenna picked up a gavel and wrapped it on the dias handrail to call the event to order. When the murmuring quieted, Glenna announced, "Thank you my Ladies for answering my call to come here today."

There was a buzz of, "But of course my Lady," in response.

Then Glenna continued, "Eighteen years ago I had a boy child, but even before I gave birth to him our most faithful steward Andra and his wife Nimra, in an act of fidelity, promised their oldest unmated daughter as our son's mate."

Everyone was nodding along as if this was common practice or common knowledge.

"Today," Glenna said in a more judgmental tone as she looked at Leandra, "We are here because Leandra, promised bride to my son, will not submit to being mated unless she is challenged and defeated by her spouse to be."

There was a buzz of commentary, and Nimra looked absolutely horrified. Leandra saw it and called out, "Mother, I never said I wouldn't be his mate! I promise! I just want him to defeat me like father defeated you in order to win your hand as a mate!"

Nimra shook her head, but then leaned over and said to Glenna, "It is our custom, but she should know better than this. She knows it is almost impossible for Viridian to defeat her in combat. I am so sorry my Lady! If you wish it, I will recall Leandra as a potential mate and offer Viridian any of my other daughters?"

"Don't you worry about that Nimra," Glenna purred with a secretive smile, "Leandra is perfect, and this will be resolved today."

Looking back out over the barracks, she continued her announcements, "Today Viridian is challenging Leandra for the right to mate her. Upon her defeat we will also witness her humble submission to said mating so that all will know the honor of the Lionheart. Let the battle begin!"

Leandra towered head and shoulders over me. Ever since leaving the grove I had returned to my Alfar form. I wanted my Moonbeast skill to be a surprise, and my trump card, if I needed it.

Behind me I heard Burza whisper to Bastet, "This lioness doesn't stand a chance. My lord survived mating with Sequoia. This kitten is nothing compared to her."

Bastet shook her head, not understanding and asked, "Who is Sequoia?"

Stepping forward, Leandra bowed to me and I returned her bow, and then we turned and bowed to Glenna and the Queens. With the formalities concluded, we dropped into our fighting stances.

Leandra advanced in a wide arc and I countered by advancing in a tighter arc straight for her. I would not let her think I was afraid of her.

I was within her reach before she was within mine. She unleashed a flurry of short closed fist jabs that probed my defenses. I knocked away and deflected her jabs just as she unleashed several quick kicks to my ankles, chins, knees, and hips. In quick succession I caught her kicks with my feet and used each kick to stair step up and attack with a punch to her temple before kicking off from her chest to flip in the air.

She reeled from the head punch while I landed and quickly resumed my stance. Blood trickled from a cut above her eye and I could already see it starting to swell. She shook her head and she looked at me like I was going to be her next meal. She ran straight at me and launched a volley of jabs and punches, straight kicks and swing kicks that put me in full retreat. I used every skill at my disposal, from Feline Grace and Evasion, to Fortified and Resilience to absorb the attacks I couldn't fully deflect.

I leapt away from her final assault and landed just in time for Leandra to go to all fours and unleash a Concussive Roar that knocked me backwards several steps before tree roots grew around my feet and up to my knees like boots before sinking into the soil as I activated my Planted skill. Drawing on the magic inside, I activated Barkskin and immediately felt some relief as roots grew around my forearms and hands. Leaning into her roar a thick bark shield grew from my palms as the roots in the soil released and replanted every slow step I took toward her.

I nearly fell forward when her roar ceased, I quickly regained my balance while she looked surprised to see a bark shield in front of her. She leapt back and began gathering her Chi between the palms of her hands. I had time to hunch down and reinforce my bark shield just in time to have it blasted apart by yellow Sabre Claws.

Looking through the shattered remains of the shield to see Leandra prowling toward me, her features grim. Quickly activating Veil, I disappeared right in front of her. I immediately moved to her right but didn't move behind her. She would be anticipating an attack from behind.

"You have fought honorably up to this point Viridian," Leandra taunted as she turned in a full circle, "But this is a coward's act of retreat and ambush. Come back now or I will call this an honorless farce and reject you as my mate forever!"

While she was talking I figured out two things; one, I couldn't activate Foxfire while using my plant based abilities I received from Sequoia; and two, the thought of Leandra rejecting me as her mate scared me more than anything she could ever do to me!

I let Veil drop, and appeared before Leandra. She smiled at me and assumed her crouch. Releasing Barkskin and Planted, I brushed wood particles from my Gi. Looking at her calmly I took my Gi off and stood before Leandra, mother, and the Queens naked as I asked, "Where those last attacks, your most powerful?"

"No," She answered with a shake of her head, "I have more."

"Well then," I growled as I took a step forward and grew until I was of an equal height with her as I transformed into a hybrid-fox as her eyes opened wider and wider in shock, "I promise I won't go easy on you from here on!"

"Good," She purred and then coughed a quick challenging roar.

I responded by unleashing Intimidating Roar. It reverberated across the yard and several of the Queens swooned. Leandra's training allowed her to shake it off, and as I took another step toward her I summoned Foxfire to surround my hands, arms, shoulders, and back. Charging, I activated Elusiveness and sent an image of me straight at her while the other circled right while I circled left. When she struck the images they dissolved into mist, but it was enough. Kicking her in the knee immediately put her off balance and falling to a crouch to try and scramble away on all fours but I was right on top of her slashing at her buttock and cutting four burning gashes across her left cheek. She shrieked in pain and tried to turn and counter but she rose up just in time to catch the back of my fiery hand in the mouth. She was reeling and off balance when I delivered a volley of blows to her stomach.

The area was beginning to stink with the smell of singed fur before Leandra took several quick leaps backward and regained her balance. Calling on her Chi to accelerate her speed, she went on the offensive as she also covered her arms and legs in Chi as she attacked with punches, jabs, clawed slashes, and kicks.

Summoning my magic, I enhanced my speed and met Leandra's attacks head on. My flames didn't singe her fur this time as I blocked and deflected, and then the moment came when she over extended herself. Grabbing her forearm I pulled her off balance and drove her into the ground. Grabbing her hair I put my knee in her back and pulled back on her arm to the very point of popping it out of it's socket and I roared, "Yield Leandra! Do not make me hurt you! I don't want to hurt you!"

She tried to push herself up. She tried to yank the arm I was holding free, but I was much stronger than her now, and I just ground my knee into her back. She was blowing dirt away from her mouth and nose in great heaving breaths when I used her hair to twist her head until she could see me out of her swollen eye.

"If you are unwilling to ravage me," She growled through gritted teeth, "Then you're a coward, and unworthy of me! I will never yield to you, unless you make me!"

I growled menacingly for a long time until what she said clicked in my brain. She had said "ravage her", not "injure her"! Releasing Foxfire, I activated Entangling Roots, and watched vines grow from my forearms down over Leandra's back, down her arms to delve deep into the ground and shackled her to the ground. Looking back at her muscular bum and legs, I willed the roots that had already delved deep into the soil to grow back up and encase her legs from her feet all the way to her thighs.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers