War of the Races Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling in satisfaction at my handy work, I lifted off of her and watched her struggle in vain against my roots as I walked around behind her ass. I slapped her furry golden bottom and grinned when she harrumphed loudly. My roots moved through the soil pulling her knees up even with her hips, arching her ass high in the air before pulling her knees apart so I could kneel behind her. Her tail whipped back and forth furiously until I caught it and pulled it up against my chest as I rubbed my hybrid dick to arousal. Stiff and with a hard conical head, I set my tip just inside the small hole of Leandra's virginity and grabbed her hips with both hands, dug in my claws, and thrust as I howled triumphantly!

Now that the first battle was concluded, the second battle began. As I thrust inside Leandra I unleashed my magic inside her as I growled, "Now your to feel what it's like to get knotted by a dog!"

Many of the Queens still awake hissed or gasped in horror at the idea, while Glenna laughed, and Burza leaned over and confessed, "It is a rather...unique...experience."

Leandra hissed, meowed, screamed, squealed, and struggled, but she couldn't move anything but her tail which whipped and shuddered as I mated her on instinct alone. My mind and magic was way too preoccupied assaulting her Chi.

Leandra was as impressive as I imagined her to be. Her Soul Well, Well of Power, and Spirit Well were all large and stable. Prowling forward my green magic leapt at Leandra's Soul Well and attacked with Poisonous Strikes. It countered with energy bolts and Sabre Claws. I defended with Barkskin and healed automatically from a passive skill called Regrowth.

Defeating Leandra, and her Chi would have been a challenge before Sequoia, but now it was almost disappointingly simple. Within no time each of her Chi's laid down and showed their bellies, and I devoured them before rebounding back into my body. When I opened my eyes Leandra looked small beneath me. Looking down at my hands, they were even larger than before and looked distinctly like lion paws. Suddenly, my climax was upon me and I thrust deep inside and bred my lioness as I belted a Concussive Roar.

——(!)——

"Well," Glenna Moonlilly yelled, "I believe we have all witnessed what we came here to see. Let's retire now to the house and have something to eat."

The Queen's that were conscious helped the other's stumble back to the house amid much head shaking over what they had witnessed.

Burza looked sideways at Bastet. She was shaking in fear, her mouth was hanging open in shock, and she could smell urine wafting up from a wet spot on the ground beneath the cat.

"What do you think," Burza asked.

It took a minute for the question to register, then Bastet hissed, "What do I think? What have you all done to my beloved Virdy?"

"Us?" She chuckled, "We did nothing to him. Well, from what I understand it has to do with Huxian and the Goddess Seline..."

"Of course this would be that foxes fault," Bastet growled her voice dripping with jealousy.

"Let's leave them," She suggested.

Bastet nodded and led the way back to their rooms.

——(!)——

After blasting my Healing Seed inside Leandra to heal all her burns and lacerations, I withdrew and stood up. Taking a step back I looked down on her prostrate form and released her from my Entangling Roots. As soon as she was free she groaned and pushed herself up and turned to face me.

I expected her to be scowling, and looking to murder me, but instead she was smiling and when she looked up at me her eyes opened wide with surprise. I stood head and shoulders taller than her now and I was twice as broad across my shoulders as she was. I had the hybrid head and the golden mane of a Lion. Fine short white fur covered all the rest of me except for long golden hair on my tail tip.

"Yes!" Leandra laughed happily, excitedly, and then in husky arousal as she launched herself at me, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I caught her in my arms, and absorbed the weight and momentum of her impact easily. She kissed my face and I licked her mouth. Picking her up I carried her easily, like a bride down to the barracks where we had spent so much of our time together training. I laid her down on the floor and she opened herself to me and we mated for the rest of the day.

——(!)——

A few days later-

"So you have to explain this to me Virdy," Bastet asked over breakfast in their receiving room, "How did this humongous Animal you happen anyway?"

"It started as a passive skill called Wild Form that I inherited after mating with Huxian," I answered, then took a swig of orange juice before continuing, "However that skill would have only allowed me to turn into the pure animal variants of Huxian, Burza, and Leandra. However mating with Huxian was during the ritual to commune with Seline. I think she has different ideas on how I should use my power, and so blessed the skill Wild Form changing it into Moonbeast."

"Foxes and Goddesses," Bastet growled in a new curse she had taken to saying lately, "You were perfect the way you were my love! Please promise me that you will only breed me the way you are right now!"

Leandra coughed out a laugh that nearly had her choking on her breakfast. Wiping her face she stuttered, "If he makes that promise, then I want one stating that he will only breed me as that incredibly brutish but absolutely divine Lion!"

"I wouldn't mind being bred in the dance of the eagles while falling through the sky of the green realm," Burza confessed quietly.

"I think I'm off all breeding," Huxian groaned and pushed herself up to leave the table, "I am going to go lay down. I feel unwell."

"Of course," I said as I watched her leave to return to her private room.

"A vixen saying she's off all breeding! I wonder what's up with her?" Bastet mused out loud for everyone to hear, "She's been like that ever since you got back."

"My Lord," Burza spoke up, and when I looked at her she continued, "May I suggest to my Lord that you ask you mother to visit Huxian. Priestesses are capable healers, and well, even if she can't cure her condition she may be able to sooth it somehow."

"Do you know what is wrong with Huxian," I asked.

"I have my suspicions," She answered.

"Then tell me," I asked insistently, "So that I can help her!"

"Oh my Mate," Burza chuckled while shaking her head, "It is not my place to speculate. Please, if you want answers, call your mother in to visit her."

"Okay okay, I will do that as soon as we finish breakfast," I promised and went back to cleaning my plate of all my food.

——(!)——

I was humming as I led Bastet, Burza, and Leandra down the east hallway headed for the west when Leandra suddenly asked, "What is that you're humming? I never heard music composed in such a manner."

"Oh...um," I said as I came to a stop and thought about the song. I had been humming 'Thriller' by Micheal Jackson, and smiled. It was ironically fitting.

Turning to my ladies I decided to sing, "It's close to midnight

Something evil's lurkin' in the dark

Under the moonlight

You see a sight that almost stops your heart

You try to scream

But terror takes the sound before you make it

You start to freeze

As horror looks you right between the eyes

You're paralyzed

'Cause this is thriller

Thriller night

And no one's gonna save you

From the beast about to strike

You know it's thriller

Thriller night

You're fighting for your life

Inside a killer, thriller tonight, yeah..."

Bastet fell on the floor and rolled across the carpet as she laughed riotously. Leandra stumbled to the wall and wiped her eyes as she weazed, and Burza had the biggest smile I had ever seen her give.

"Well," Burza purred while trying to hold back from laughing, "At least now we know; you didn't inherit Hypnotic Song, Song of the Harpies, or any skill in singing from me!" She finished in a laughing fit while Bastet launched into another fit of laughing and rolling around on the floor, and Leandra had to brace herself and fight a coughing fit while drool and tears dribbled from her mouth and nose.

My smile fell, my feelings hurt, I gave them all a flat stare before turning and leaving them in the hallway as I shot back over my shoulder, "Fine! See if I ever share any of the other songs I know with you again!"

I was almost to Summerset's study when the girls finally caught up. There was still some heavy sniffling and occasional hissing, but they managed to only be smiling as we cracked open fathers study. We took a step in and came to a shocked halt. Sitting on Summerset's lap was Glenna, idly kicking her hooves while father played with her tail with one hand and groped a breast with the other. They were smiling and talking softly.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I apologized and began to turn away and leave, "We will come back later!"

"No no," Glenna called back, "We're just sitting here talking. You obviously had something on your mind to bring you over here to see us. So, what can we help you with?"

Turning back around I was just a little put off by the fact that Glenna hadn't gotten up. Instead she was still sitting in father's lap and looking at us and smiling, but I led my girls on as I got to the point of our visit, "Mother, Huxian seems to be ill. She has been inordinately tired for weeks now. Burza suggested that I ask you to come check on her..."

"I see," Glenna answered as her brows furrowed with a look of concern, "We leave in a few days for the Dragon's Spine, we can't have her falling ill now. If your mates would escort me to her," She said as she hopped out of Summerset's lap, "Then you two can talk preparations while I see to Huxian."

Bastet and Burza led mother and Leandra out of the study and closed the door. We waited until all those beautiful buttocks' left the room, and then Summerset cleared his throat and said, "Well, I guess it's time to get to work."

"Yeah," I sighed in regret.

Suddenly the atmosphere in the room changed as Summerset quit suppressing his aura. I was pushed a step backwards and then I activated Fortified, Resilience, and Planted. Father's aura still felt like looking up at the Twin Towers in New York from the ground, but at least it felt like I was a small building in comparison now.

"Impressive," Summerset said warmly then reined in his aura again, "To have accumulated that much strength from five mates. The scale by which you are growing is greater than mine ever was. I wonder why that is?" He mused as he stroked his chin and led the way to his tactical room.

As he walked he kept musing out loud, "It could be that as my heir your aptitude is better. Then there is the fact that you are blessed by Seline..."

"The blessing of Seline only upgraded one skill," I interrupted, "Or, at least, that is the feeling I have when I meditate."

"Gods and Goddesses are tricky entities to deal with," Summerset continued with a dismissive wave of his hand. He circled around the map table and turned to face me, "Just because you can since part of Seline's blessing doesn't mean there isn't more you can't."

I nodded. The argument was sound, and without more information, it was all speculation anyway, but I also decided to voice an idea that I like much more than a random Goddess buff, "My personal opinion is that my mates mean more to me than the random Animals you mated meant to you. So, I got more from mating with them."

Summerset frowned as he rubbed his chin. When he looked up he smiled, "You could be right son, and if that is the case, then continue as you have. Be very selective and only mate when you love the woman whether a Prime or Animal."

"I will father," I said with a firm nod and then added, "Everything I do is because of my love for my mates!"

"Good," Summerset answered with a returned grin, "Now let's broaden the scope of your horizons shall we," He walked over to the holographic map table and commanded, "Globe."

When it appeared Summerset asked, "Do you love, say, Chief Laborc and Queen Anmar as much as you do Bastet?"

"What! No," I answered immediately with an adamant shake of my head, "Of course not!"

"Then is your love for Bastet based purely on your being able to breed her," Summerset asked, "Let me ask the same question about Andra and Nimra; do you love them as much as you do Leandra?"

"Okay I get that you're making a point," I answered, "Obviously an analogy of how I should broaden the scope of the definition of my love."

"Yes," Summerset answered and pointed to the holographic globe, "Exactly! You told me the last time you were in this room that you loved the Animals, but do you really understand the full scope of what you said. Or, do you only see your girls and that is all you are invested in protecting?"

Pointing to the continent I know as Africa, he continued, "In the lands of Breidablik, the elephant and the rhinoceros are hunted for their skins and their horns," Rotating the globe to Asia and tracing his finger along a mountain range from Afghanistan to China he continued, "In the Spine of the World the snow leopards are hunted by trappers so the spoiled elite can have a rarity. Further south, in Vanaheim tigers are hunted for their skins, claws, and teeth. The elephants there are robbed of their ivory, and then forced into work camps," Rotating the globe back to North America he sighed before continuing, "And in the lands of Annwyn; the largest producer of beef, pork, and chicken..."

"No!" I gasped, and stumbled back and found a trash can just in time to puke.

"Yes," Summerset contradicted me, his tone grave, "There are huge butchering facilities where these poor Animals live their entire lives in the mud. Standing, sitting, and laying in their own waste, and then in the end they are led by the hundreds to facilities where their miserable lives are ended at the point of a butcher's knife slitting their throats open..."

"Stop! Please stop," I begged in a hoarse whisper.

"Does your love of the Animals extend to those poor cows, pigs, and chickens," Summerset asked in conclusion.

"Yes...yes of course it does," I cried, but then admitted, "But what can I do in the face of such overwhelming...evil?"

"Ah-ha," Summerset answered while tapping his nose with a finger, "I have an idea for a new constitution," Summerset hurried to the map table and after hitting a secret lever, pulled out a large piece of paper, "It's only a rough draft."

Walking over and looking over it, I sighed, father's heart was in the right place, but what he had written were all positives of what the government had the right to do.

"You don't want to start a new coalition with this," I said as I dug through father's draw for more paper and pins.

"Why not," Summerset asked in a low half offended tone.

"Where I'm from in my previous life," I started as I separated out three pieces of paper, "We already had to free ourselves from a tyrannical government. We started with a Declaration of Independence," As I spoke I began writing, and thanked Seline, that I had written a dissertation on the foundation of the United States in college. I made slight modifications to include Animals as ones having inalienable rights as well.

"Does anyone stand with us or share our views on the plight of the Animals," I asked Summerset as he silently watched, "Is there any other Prime Races willing to put their life, liberty, and riches on the line for this righteous cause."

"Yes," Summerset answered, "Us Druids are the de facto leaders of the Villralfar, and we all detest what is happening. Dokkalfar live for the hunt, and are always trying to maintain the balance of the forest, but I think even they are sickened by what's happening."

"Yes, but is there another Lord, or King, or Queen willing to put their name on this Declaration with you," I asked pointedly now, "If not, then the government will send a team of enforcers to kill you and this will go down as another failed rebellion."

"Yes," He answered, "I do have a few allies I believe would stand with me."

I nodded and smiled, "Good, then this has a chance. After the Declaration of Independence, is the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights which is a charter of negative rights..."

"Negative," Summerset mused thoughtfully, "Isn't that bad?"

"For the government's that sign and adhere to the charter, yes," I answered with a laugh, "It's an oxymoron devised by human professors to confuse their students into thinking the Constitution and Bill of Rights was bad. The fact is, between the Declaration, the Constitution, and Bill of Rights, you get a cohesive document that tells the government how it can and can not operate, and that it will not create laws or act in a way that infringes or removes the peoples God given Rights."

"And Humans came up with this," Summerset asked in amazement as he flipped through the pages and read over them again.

"They do have a few good ideas," I answered with a smile, then I became serious again, "But just know, this will start a war."

"Then we better get as many allies as we can," Summerset purred with a grin.

"Me, mother, and Huxian are leaving soon on a quest for Seline," I said as I looked for the map of the Dragon's Spine. When I found it, I pulled it over and tapped the marked location, "Did she tell you that it's to intercept a Svartalf attack force?"

"No she did not," He answered in a calm but clearly upset tone.

"Don't be upset father," I said trying to ease the tension I saw in his eyes now, "There were visions and dreams, that said if we don't go everyone in the Valeland dies."

"But, what you and your mother," Summerset asked.

"We will be taken to one of their cities, where our quest for Seline will begin," I answered as reassuring a tone as I could.

"Okay then," Summerset sighed, "Then what can I do to help you be as prepared as possible?"

I grinned, that was exactly the question I wanted to hear, "Do you have clothes and armor that can withstand Transformation magic?"

"Clothes, no," Summerset answered with a shake of his head, "Armor, yes. To an extent. The Breastplate of the Guardian, and those gauntlets you're wearing, the Claws of the King. Their old technology and magic, but still effective."

Walking to an armoire, Summerset opened its doors and stepped back revealing the Breastplate of the Guardian. The armor was beautiful, being made of two solid pieces of one inch thick wood. It was oiled and polished to a high shine and seemed to reflect the light weirdly. It was almost as if I could see a woman pacing back and forth in its reflection.

"This piece is very special," Summerset said as he looked at the armor, "It was given to me by a lonely Elm'drya at the very bottom of the world at the end of the Dragon's Spine Mountains. She grew it from the very body of her tree, and she imbued it with a sliver of her consciousness. Once the two pieces are put on and lashed together, the lashings and the seams disappear and the armor becomes one piece. Quebracho told me that if I ever managed to purify an Elm'drya's Chi I would be able to communicate with her, and she with me," Summerset laughed and put a hand to his forehead at the memory before continuing, "The one time I tried to purify an Elm'drya. A cute little pink haired, white skinned girl called Cherry. She had amazing golden eyes, but she turned into such a monster once in the throes of her pollination, I had to run away before she killed me!"

Memories of Sequoia ran through my mind and I found myself nodding in sympathy.

"Anyway," Summerset continued, "I have worn this piece for a hundred and fifty years since, but maybe it's time I looked into wearing something more modern. Son, why don't you come over here and try it on."

"Are you sure father," I asked hesitantly, "I don't want to take your most cherished piece of armor."