War of the Races Ch. 07

Story Info
The Champion and the Oracle.
5.1k words
4.71
10.7k
35
2

Part 11 of the 43 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers

Chapter 07- The Champion and the Oracle

A small shadowy figure watched Aalyn passed by on her nightly walk around the camp. No one noticed the figure moving from tent to tent, from shadow to shadow as it followed their General. A long dark cloak covered its head and fell all the way to the ground. It's magic melded it into the shadows obscuring the figures' presence so that even if someone looked directly at it they wouldn't notice anything strange.

The shadow noted who Aalyn talked to, where she stopped, and watched for an opportunity to strike. When one didn't present itself before Aalyn ended her walk at her own tent, it stepped into the woods to watch and wait. It wasn't long before it was watching the silhouette of the woman moaning and gasping as she stood over some unknown male as he orally satisfied her. When they laid down on the bed and continued their coitus the shadowy figure left to return to it's master...

——(!)——

The sun cresting over the mountains beamed in under the lowest limbs of the fir tree and woke me rather ruthlessly. I felt drowsy and tired like I hadn't really slept all night, and then I remembered Quebracho and our hours-long pollination.

"That's right lover," She purred in my head, "We're mated now, and now I am closer to you than any other mate you ever have because we are of one flesh...in a manner of speaking."

I smiled on the inside and sent her a mental hug and kiss as I tried to grasp what my situation was in the real world. Opening my eyes, I gazed directly into Glenna's black orbs. She was awake and laying in front of me just as she was when I fell asleep, with her head propped on my arm like a pillow. She smiled and leaned in to kiss my fox snout as she whispered, "Good morning Virdy."

"Um, good morning mama," I whispered back in response.

As I took stock, I realized that Glenna's leg was still tossed over my thighs, and her pubic mound and pussy were slowly grinding against my hardened dick while I was sliding between her vulva and labia just as I had been when I fell asleep. The tip of my dick was just inside her vagina and my muscles were throbbing as she slowly moved her pelvis so that my head was continuously stimulated and never came out of her. Something about this situation felt different somehow, and then I realized, she felt wet between her thighs!

"What happened last night," I asked out of concern for what I may have done to her in my sleep, especially given what I was doing in my dream.

She smile at me and whispered, "Nothing happened Virdy, despite my making it abundantly clear that you could have sex with me if you wanted to. In the end though I think the turmoil made you fall asleep."

"Then why do we smell and feel like we have been having sex all night," I asked.

"Oh," She said with a smile as she looked down as if looking past her breasts and our bodies to our sexes, "That would be because you have been ejaculating all night. I really wish you had just come inside me. It would be so much easier to clean up and I wouldn't feel quite so...sticky..."

"Oh my Goddess," I exclaimed, startling Huxian into jumping up into a crouch and looking around wildly.

"I am so sorry mama. I'm sorry Huxian, go back to sleep," I apologized as I rolled away from Glenna and stood up. Stretching out a hand, when she took it, I pulled her up to stand in front of me, and indeed she was covered in my semen. It covered her pubic mound, labia, inner thighs, and the bottoms of her buttocks. Streamers ran across her thigh that had been on bottom, and now that she was standing the sperm that was in her vulva and any that managed to go inside her vagina began running down her inner thighs.

"I am so sorry mama," I gushed apologetically, and tightened my grip on her hand before leading her to the lake to bathe while Huxian harrumphed loudly and laid back down to sleep some more.

"It's okay Virdy," She kept saying as I led her to the water, "These things happen. Priestesses exude a pheromone that makes men come often and in greater quantities."

"I'm sorry mama," I apologized anyway, "Please bathe while I keep watch. When you're finished I will give you a ride back."

"Okay," She sighed, realizing that I wasn't going to listen to her and that I wasn't alright with having sex with her right now. She patted my arm to comfort me and then walked out to the water and cast a transmutation spell to control water. Heating it up in the small area of the lake she stepped down into.

"Quebracho, will you please turn back into a breastplate and make a saddle for Glenna," I asked as I knelt down on all fours and transformed into a lion.

"Of course," She purred in my ear as she shifted to my chest and grew and reshaped for my new form before growing the saddle.

"Thank you," I thought to her with a mental kiss on the cheek as I laid down in the grass on the bank of the lake and watched her bathe.

"I thought we would run into the Svartalf army yesterday," She yelled loudly from the lake as she washed herself, "I was wrong. Shows me, I guess, for trusting dreams to be completely accurate. So, we will need to forage for food and maybe build a better shelter."

"Were you not warm last night," I asked.

"Oh no," She answered with a shake of her head and a smile, "I was plenty warm. Well, that is until you started coming on me. That was warm too, at least until it cooled. No, I was thinking that given your reactions to bedding me that you would want more space and privacy for you and Huxian."

"As long as you're warm, you can sleep as close to me as you like," I answered with a shake of my lion maned head, "I will just have to get better control of myself. As for Huxian, she is an Animal and doesn't mind who I bed as far as I know..."

Glenna stepped out of the water, and I watched as water drained down her naked hairless body, and wondered what my fucking problem was? I have wanted to have sex with her all my life, so why was I skittish about it now?

I had no answers, only thoughts and an idle desire for our coupling to mean more to us than just two ships passing in the night. I wondered if I would ever get that from Glenna. She was after all a child of this world, and sex was a triviality to her. Just a job, a quest, the edicts given to her by her Goddess and religious order. I wondered if she could really understand intimacy, and I immediately rejected the thought, of course she knew what intimacy was and she enjoyed it, and shared it as I remembered the way she was sitting on Summersets lap as they shared a tender moment together. Maybe that was there secret, since sex was so open in their marriage maybe it was the none sexual moments that they shared together that meant something to them. All I knew was that I had to get Silvain out of that school, and fast. I had no intention of sharing her with anyone else!

Stepping up to Glenna, I laid down so that she could climb up into the saddle. Once she was settled, I turned and started walking back to our little camp. We were about half way back when I asked, "Mama?"

"Yes son," Glenna answered.

"If the Goddess Seline hadn't asked for her priestesses to...um...have relations in order to garner tithes, would you still have chosen to be a temple prostitute," I asked as diplomatically as I could.

"What do you mean by temple prostitute," She asked, her voice betraying a hint of offense being taken, "Of course the Church of the Moon Goddess has temple prostitutes, but that is not what I am. I was an Apostle, a missionary of the Goddess Seline, and there is much more to my position than just bedding men!"

"But you have bedded other men besides father, in order to give blessings and you took tithes in return," I countered, "How can you say you're not a temple prostitute when you are willing to breed with another man not your husband and accept money in return?"

"Even the High Priestesses herself would give her body if need be. So why should I be an exception to the rule. What I do, I do for my Goddess," She growled sullenly, then gasped and asked, "Is this why you won't bed me? Because you think I am a prostitute out on the road side sitting under a Tree of Ishtar and before the Pole of Tammuz selling my body for my faith in Seline?"

"I...yes sort of," I admitted with a nod, "Mother, I have wanted you all my life. You and Silvain are the two most beautiful and dearest people in my heart beside my mates, but I don't like the idea of you being with other men!"

"What about your father," Glenna purred now that she understood more fully what was bothering me.

"I love father," I admitted, "I never had a dad in my..."

I forgot that I hadn't told Glenna that I was from another world in my previous life, and I didn't know how to explain it.

"In your previous life in Midgard," She finished for me.

I came to a sudden stop and Glenna was nearly thrown out of the saddle. She righted herself and slid off my back so that she could walk around and look at my huge lion face. She grabbed handfuls of my golden mane and shook my head as she smiled at me.

"You knew," I whispered.

"I always knew," She purred lovingly.

"How," I asked.

"Well you always said strange things as a child. That certainly would have clued me in if I hadn't had a dream from Seline the night I conceived you explaining to me what happened," She answered as I shapeshifted out of my lion form so that I could embrace her as an Alfar.

"Oh mama," I cried as I hugged her tight.

"Oh my beloved boy," She purred as she held me close. We hugged for several minutes, and then she asked, "So about your father?"

"Oh," I laughed and stepped back as I wiped tears from my eyes and cheeks, "I never had a father until Summerset, and so I don't want to disrespect him by bedding his wife."

"I see, well, I certainly admire your loyalty to you father and to me," She answered with a nod and another hug. Mumbling to herself she turned and we walked for a while before she asked, "So you don't like that my Goddess requires that I bed men occasionally to give blessings, and you won't bed me because I am your father's wife?"

"You can't possibly understand how much I want you," I said, trying to lessen any hurt feelings.

"No, I understand completely," She said in a warm understanding purr, "I was given to the church when I was ten years old. My mother was a priestess as was her foremother's before her. The House of Moonlilly was built on the back of the church and they are nearly indistinguishable from each other. I was never given a choice as to what I wanted to be as a child, I was simply trained to be what I was going to be. I don't know any other way but to be a priestess of Seline, and now the Goddess has blessed me with a body resembling hers and given me a mission. I can't simply abandon my faith and my Goddess..."

"Nor do I want you to," I answered with a shake of my head before pulling us to a stop so that I could take both her secondary hands, "But, there has to be a compromise somewhere. Some way that you don't have to keep giving blessings by having relations with men."

"I suppose," She mumbled as she brought her right primary hand up to cradle her chin as she thought it over, "I would have to go back to the Temple and research all the proclamations, and edicts given for the last five-thousand years, but there might be something in the old manuscripts that will help us."

"Well, we are investigating the churches for corruption now," I offered mildly, "If we are looking for Apostates, won't we have to research their edicts anyway?"

"That's true," She mused and then nodded as if she had come to a personal resolution, "In that case from this day forward and until this investigation is over I will only bed my husbands."

"Husbands," I asked in surprise.

"Why yes," She said with a cheery smile, "Summerset, and you..."

"Me?!" I hollered.

"Yes," She laughed, "This isn't usually something a mother tells their oldest son, at least not until her husband, her son's father, has passed away. However, given our...closeness...I think you should know. Should anything happen to your father prematurely, or when he dies of old age, you inherit everything that is his. Property, wealth, wives, concubines, the unmarried daughters of his wives and concubines, slaves, and animals...everything!"

"W-What? How? Why," I stammered in disbelief.

"Here, let sit in the grass and I will explain," She said as she pulled me to a nearby tree and motioned for me to sit before she knelt down and sat in my lap. Her black orbs gazed into my emerald eyes and with a patient smile she explained, "The day you were born both your father and I marked you as his heir in our own blood."

"How is this done," I asked.

"We prick a finger silly," She laughed, and then took her thumb and pressed it to his forehead and moved from one side to the other as if she were painting a line just above his brow, "You father did the same but his line is at your hairline signifying his headship of House Vale and our family. Mine was below signifying my submission to his authority as my husband, and that was it, from that day I have been your wife and his."

"What about Silvain and Shadowlynn," I asked.

"They are yours as well," She answered with a nod, "What you do with them is another thing entirely. You can keep them as wives or you can marry them to other lords for alliances. However, you can't do both. Their virtue must be intact to be able to marry them off."

"How would that work when you have sent Silvain off to become a priestess," I asked, my concern for her virtue thick in my voice.

"You need not worry for your sister," She reassured, "The first five years are spent teaching theology, world history, politics, mathematics, science, biology, and literature. The next three years they learn Animal husbandry, medicine, herbalism, and chemistry. Their ninth year they take their second Vows of Covenants and then they focus on their devotional and prayers. They learn precepts, traditions, and public speaking. It is only in their tenth year that they take their final Vows of Covenants and are baptized in the Pool of Virgins, becoming Disciples of Seline, and must give themselves in the pool to a man so that their virgin blood may anoint them as priestesses, and then like me the fact we priestesses are not virgins is overlooked since we are anointed by Seline."

"Holy shit!" I gasped in shock as she looked at me in shock, not understanding my distress, "I have to get her out of that school! I will not have Silvain bedding any other man but me! She is my wife!"

"Of course she is honey," She said with a nod then shook her head, "Her losing her virginity for the sake of her baptism to Seline doesn't change that..."

"She will either lay with me for her baptism or she will not become a priestess! This I vow," I growled.

"Of course my Lord," She whispered and lowered her eyes in submission, "As my Lord commands. If you wish, I will send a letter immediately withdrawing her from the Temple."

"No, not yet," I answered confidently, but I was feeling unsure of myself now that Glenna was submitting to me as her husband. I wasn't sure how to proceed.

There was a comfort in her being my mother, and in the dynamic of that relationship. She was older, more mature, and an advisor and a leader, but now, at least in this moment, she was submitting to me, giving me leadership over her as her head and husband, and it was thrilling and frightening all at the same time, "Send a letter to Silvain, explaining my wishes as her husband to be."

"And those are," She asked with a secretive smirk.

"She is not to take the final vows until I am present to also take her as my wife. If there is a way to secure the message, tell her about our quest, and tell her to be alert to suspicious activity. And tell her, I love her with all my heart and that I think of her every day," I commanded.

"You really are your father's son," Glenna purred with a chuckle and shook her head before leaning in and kissing me soft and passionately, not at all like a mother kisses a son. When she pulled away her mouth was only an inch from mine as she whispered, "Since I have told you I am your wife, you may take me now if you want me..."

"Is it really okay," I asked hesitantly.

"Yes it is really okay," She whispered as she moved around on my lap so that she was straddling me. Her breasts were huge and beautiful and right in my face. Her star filled, midnight black hair gently wafted to and fro as it floated above her head. Her skin glowed brightly from the recent full moon, and she smiled lovingly down at me as two hands caressed my face while her other two caressed my chest, "This is how it has been done for thousands of years. Your father knows this and doesn't mind. Any children I bear from you will be considered his, and when he passes they will be considered yours. That is just the way of things..."

Reaching out suddenly in my ardor, my need to have her, I grabbed her behind her head and pulled her down for a passionate kiss. "Mmm," She hummed into my mouth and laid into my body so that her breasts were squeezed out the sides as pressed herself into me. Her hands were all over me, and mine were all over her, at least until I cupped her bountiful buttocks as her tail wrapped around my arm.

One of her four hands snaked down between us and massaged my dick until I was supremely engorged and then she guided me to her sex. It felt so warm and natural, like I was going home. Her pubic mound collided with my pelvis and I could feel that I was completely sheathed in her body.

——(!)——

As Glenna rocked her hips on me her skin flared to a bright white glow, and her hair became agitated like gusts of wind were trying to blow out a flame. Her hair and eyes began glowing darkly as her hair suddenly coiled around itself in the shape of two horns revealing a moon hovering and hidden within her hair.

"My Guardian," Glenna purred in a voice that was her and yet not hers, "I had hoped you would choose to make my Oracle yours just as you did my Messenger."

"Seline," I gasped in shock!

"Yes," She purred, "I am here to congratulate you and reward you and Glenna..."

Reaching down, she took my left arm with my marriage bracer and examined it. It looked pretty plain in comparison to Glenna's incredibly ornate jewelry. The silver plate was etched with vines and leaves around the perimeter. With a touch of Glenna's finger the sapphire medallion set into the wrist and the smaller semi-precious gems given to him to represent Bastet, Leandra, Huxian, Burza, and a strange sliver of wood that Sequoia gave him fell out of the bracer.

"What the!" I exclaimed as the warm sensations that were always in his heart and mind disappeared.

"Shh and let me work boy," Seline purred as she ground Glenna's pussy down hard as a sweet aroma filled the air and my eyes rolled back as I was suddenly over welded with euphoria and desire, and like a well spring bursting forth so did my climax!

My hips tried to thrust and buck of their own accord as I blasted sperm into my mother's womb!

As if riding a bucking bronco, Seline/Glenna never lost her balance or rhythm. Her two secondary hands held the medallion, stones, and sliver of wood while her right primary hand held my arm and her left hovered over the silver plate as her fingers waggled.

Gold strands appeared like spider silk and wove directly into the bracer. All of the leaf and vine etching was filled with gold. Then she wove the image of a tree into the solid silver plate with roots at his wrist, the trunk growing up his forearm with many delicate limbs, and above the tree near his elbow was the image of the full moon. Once she was done she looked at me and then down at the Breastplate of the Guardian and announced, "I can feel your lonely soul within that armor Elm'drya. Today I will give you a gift along with my Guardian and Oracle!"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers
12