War of the Races Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a thrust of her fist, Seline/Glenna punched through my breastplate as Quebracho screamed in agony in my head. Withdrawing her hand, I stared into n paralyzed shock as she opened her hand to reveal a small burgundy sliver of wood that seemed to glow and drip sap the color of blood. Quebracho scream faded from my head as I watched the remains of my dead breastplate slowly disintegrate and float up to be absorbed into the last remaining sliver in Seline/Glenna's hand. Looking up at me as if just realizing I was horrified by what I just saw, she reassured me, "Don't worry, she is fine. Better than fine, and now that I have all of the pieces..."

As she spoke she held up her left hand and I watched as a small glowing white moonstone, cut and shaped into a miniature likeness of the moon appeared. Turning my bracer so I could see she explained as she placed Silvain sapphire medallion and Bastet's citrine claw at the base of the tree, "Silvain and Bastet are the root of your love..."

The roots of the tree moved and wrapped around the medallion and claw. Seline/Glenna then took the two slivers from Quebracho and Sequoia and placed them with in the trunk of the image of the tree as she whispered, "Quebracho and Sequoia will be your strength, endurance, and defense when the days grow bleak..."

As soon as the slivers of wood bonded with the bracer they intertwined and grew until there the entire image of the tree was fleshed out. Then at the ends of two limbs she placed a raw unpurified ruby that was given to him by Leandra, and a sky blue turquoise from Burza. Lastly, she took the moonstone and placed it on the carved image of the full moon as she finished, "Burza and Leandra will always shelter in the boughs of your love, and Glenna will always shed the light of her love over all of you. She will be your beacon in your darkest hours..."

"What happened," Quebracho asked in my head, and I sighed in relief as I felt her presence just as strongly as ever, "Oh, I see, the Goddess has given me a new home! This is good but I have to investigate what she has done. I will see you in your dreams tonight..."

With an astral farewell wave of the hand I felt her depart to the back of my mind. Along with her I felt the burning love of Silvain, Bastet, Burza, Leandra, and Sequoia again. With another sigh I looked up at Seline/Glenna as she released my bracer and subsequently my arm. Smiling up at her I asked, "So, is this going to be a regular thing when I make love to Glenna?"

Seline grinned naughtily in return and asked, "Do you want it to be?"

That made me think, did I really want to have her possessing Glenna every time I made love to her?

"I like making love to my wife," I answered.

Seline/Glenna's grin broadened as she purred, "I knew you would say that, and I am glad. From this day forward I mark you as my Champion. You will find you are especially alluring and persuasive when in the company of priestesses. I am also blessing you with Moonfire. Be careful because it is significantly more powerful than Foxfire. Lastly, like your mother, I am making you five times more potent and your recovery will be five times faster. As for Glenna, tell her, for me, that I am with her, that I agree with her resolution, and I am blessing her with a Well of Lust..."

"What is that," I asked breathlessly as I felt myself climaxing again.

Seline/Glenna chuckled and purred, "The Well of Lust, as regards your kind is considered to be the uterus. Where she holds and keeps the life-force of males until she uses it for spell activations or becomes pregnant. However, I am giving her a true Well of Lust as a reward for her resolve to be faithful to you and Summerset, her husbands. With this new Well she will be able to hold and store the life-force you give her for as long as she needs to for spell activations. In this way she can seal her womb against or open it for pregnancy. However, I am too late this time. The die is cast, you didn't take your mother as your wife last night and so I didn't come, but oh well, tell her that her Goddess says...congratulations..."

As quickly as Seline appeared she left, and Glenna glow dimmed and her hair returned to its normal flame shape. She blinked her eyes, stared at me in a daze, and then smiled broadly before leaning in and kissing me as she moved her hips against me for her own climax.

——(!)——

On the return walk to the camp we held hands, and I enjoyed the way her legs and hooves feet moved, the sway of her buttocks, the whip and whirl of her tail, and the bounce and jiggle of her breasts. As we ducked under branches I told Glenna everything that happened while we were making love, and ever since she would occasionally rub her belly protectively.

She looked lost in thought and so I asked what was on her mind, and she answered with a warm smile, "Oh I was just thinking about what Seline told you. That she agrees with my resolution. It doesn't make sense. It flies in the faces of all of our traditions and beliefs as priestesses. She even went so far as to reward you and me in a show of her support. What does this mean? Have we not been worshiping her correctly all this time?"

I shrugged before pulling her to a stop and looking up into her concerned eyes, "I think these are the questions she wants us to be asking as we investigate."

She looked down at me for a moment before smiling timidly and allowing herself to be comforted, "I suppose your right."

We walked on again and she placed her hand on her belly and whispered, "Though I was surprised about this. I knew I would have your heirs one day, I just didn't think it would be so soon. You didn't even really get much more than you head inside me all night. I guess Seline wasn't kidding when she said she was going to make me five times more fertile. I certainly didn't expect to be pregnant during a quest to investigate the church!"

"I am sorry," I apologized, but then added, "But I am also very happy that we are having a child together!"

"Don't apologize," She responded with a vehement shake of her head, "Never apologize for this. I'm happy to be with-child! With your child, and besides, Summerset will also be happy for another heir!"

When we returned to the camp Huxian was just rising up out of bed and looked at Glenna hungrily, "Oracle, do you mind if I drink from your breasts again?"

My mouth fell open as I looked at Huxian. Last night when we went to sleep she had the roundness of the belly of a woman two to three months pregnant. Now, as she stood before us she appeared four to five months pregnant!

"Of course not," Glenna answered and wrapped Huxian in a hug as the vixen latched on and began suckling.

Seline's blessing must have affected Glenna's breasts as well because Huxian nursed for quite awhile and Glenna never ran out of milk. Once she was done and feeling better, Huxian and I transformed into foxes and went hunting while Glenna found stones for a firepit and started a fire. Once the fire was burning well, she went and put her jewelry and what little clothing she had on.

"So what will we eat," I asked Huxian once we were a distance away from camp.

"Anything we can find that is food," She answered.

"How do you eat other animals if they are all humanoid and literally beg not to be killed and eaten," I asked.

"Their voices get real small when your stomach is empty," Huxian answered unsympathetically, "and mine is ravenous!"

"So, what are we hunting," I asked again.

"Squirrel, rabbit, mice," Huxian answered with a sigh and gave me a withering glare, "You can also keep your nose sharp for berries, herbs and roots."

We ran on and I hoped with all my heart that we didn't come across any animals...

12