War of the Races Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orsa cried out as it struck and snatched her hand back, but it was already too late. My magic followed hers and leapt from my lower abdomen to her hand. She screamed as green fire outlined her body and fur as white electricity arced between her fingers before crawling up her arm and covering her body, "What have you done to me!"

"Run!" I yelled as I waved my hand for Huxian, Coella, and Shahad to retreat. Turning back to Orsa I replied, "I don't know. My magic has never done this before. This only happens the first time I breed my mates!"

"What?!" Orsa shrieked as my magic sunk into her skin and disappeared inside her.

She withdrew, her eyes fierce in her outrage before she roared, "Is this a plot? A plot to take my chastity?!"

She growled and she lunged forward, swiping her long black claws at me as I danced back. She was in a rage, but at the same time she was licking her lips as my scent filled the entry to the cave. Roaring again in outrage at being able to reach me, I jumped inadvertently, at that moment she sounded very much like a huge grizzly.

Gathering the magic within me that hadn't jumped into Orsa released my aura. I stepped into Orsa's next attack and caught both her wrists. She leaned in trying to overpower me with her size, weight, and strength. I on the other hand had leverage and my own strength. With a quick twist and a pull I used her own weight to flip her over my shoulder. As soon as she was on the ground, I jumped on top of her straddling belly as I pinned her arms to the ground and unleashed Intimidating Roar right in her face!

She screamed, and turned her head away in submission, and I felt the intense desire to mate her right then and there, but instead I growled, "I promise, I did not come here intent on finding a young beautiful bear-girl and taking your virtue! At least, not on the sly, and definitely not by force. However, now that my magic is inside you, I have no idea how to retrieve it except by mating. It is the only way I know of, but maybe your shaman will have a solution."

"Virdy!" Huxian screamed from the entrance of the cave, "Please hurry! Come quickly!"

Looking up, I saw Huxian, both of her hands were aglow with blue Foxfire and she was casting fireballs at things I couldn't see from where I was. I heard the "Whir" of Coella's spear spinning in the air, and the "Vroom" of Shahad's wings as she flew back and forth in front of the cave entrance.

"Oh Gaia, have mercy!" Orsa whimpered as she looked where I was gazing, "The army of the dead is here!"

12