War of the Races Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Magic?" Tampa asked, but I was already kneeling between Orsa's legs.

Of all the hybrid animals I have seen so far, ursidae-alfari were the most humanoid in appearance. Yes they were larger, and Orsa was still covered in a thick, though soft, brown fur from head to her toes, and she had long, thick, curly brown hair that fell well past her buttocks in a thick braid. Thick black claws tipped her fingers, but what made her appearance the most humanoid in my opinion was her lower legs, ankles and feet. For once, besides having long black claws tipping each toe, her feet were completely humanoid in form and function.

Orsa shivered when I placed my hands on her ankles and ran them up to her knee. Then she shivered again as I combed my fingers through her soft fur, up her inner thighs until I reached her sex. Her fur was several inches longer there but also several times softer. I combed my fingers in until I found the folds of her thick, fatty, external labia, and then I pushed my hand into her warm wet depths.

With tender caresses I separated the folds of the much smaller folds of her inner labia. I ran my fingers up and down her vulva, pushing my entire fist into her vagina until I came to her hymen before retreating. A warmth in my mind, a sense of knowing, guided my hands as I ran one up to caress her belly while the other moved to rub circles around the soft cylindrical nub of her clitoris.

Orsa's thighs shuddered violently as she moaned softly, but as I continued my ministry she moaned louder and louder. At first her hand closest to Tampa slapped down and then clasped the girl's hand tightly. Then thick black nipples rose out of the brown fur covering her breasts. Orsa's thighs spasmed and shuddered as she caught to keep from closing them on me. Down to fist her vagina I delved then up her vulva and over her urethra. I used my fingers to massage her labia and then I returned to her clitoris.

Orsa hands flew to her own breasts to squeeze and knead roughly before pinching and twisting her own nipples. Every movement was accompanied by sighing inhalations or gasping exhales. Her back arched, and she bounced her bottom as a particularly sensitive area was found. Sometimes it was in delight, her pelvis shifted trying to move upward or down, following my hand and fingers. Sometimes she tried to retreat from oversensitized pain as pleasurable tickles turned into something else. Through it all Orsa's moans turned into lusty growls and bawdy howls.

As Orsa's arousal escalated, so did mine. Everytime I pushed my fist into her vagina I could feel her chi and my magic swimming around inside her. It came close to my hand but when I would stretch out, reaching for it with my consciousness, it would turn away brushing my fingertips with a flick of its tail, giving me just a hint of its power, before swimming just out of reach.

I pushed and I reached for the power swimming inside Orsa. I combed and pulled at the thick fur covering her belly and I felt her abdomen flex and stretch as she moved. I plunged my hand deep inside her womb, pushing and stretching her hymen until she gasped and then relenting only to withdraw and work my way back to her clitoris. When she gasped, a long mewling inhalation, her back arched and her thighs snapped closed, and I knew it was time.

Withdrawing my hand from her sex, Orsa immediately relaxed. Pushing her thighs so that she opened herself up to me completely I moved for insertion. Reaching out, I grabbed greedy handfuls of her breasts, and then I pushed myself inside her. It was as if the light of the candles filling the room were all suddenly snuffed out!

Power flooded my body as fur burst from my skin. My body lengthened and expanded as bones grew larger, muscles thickened as new layers were added, and I roared in pain and pleasure as I sank deeper and deeper inside Orsa. Tampa screamed in fright, but her fear was lost to me. I roared again and again as I claimed Orsa's virginity. I pushed deeper and then I was inside her, more than inside her, my consciousness was inside Orsa. I was a bear and I was a man. Something hybrid and meshed together, tall and thick, covered in fur, with the head of a bear.

I was a blue magic bear surrounded and hovering in darkness. Three great globes of light shown in the distance, all in a line, and each one after the first some great distance further away. Each globe appeared to be a giant roiling sun, a bright yet deep shade of orange, and swimming in circles around the nearest one was a fish made of pure magic such a deep rich shade of orange that it was almost red.

Roaring in rage I charged after the elusive fish! My teeth flashed, bit, and snapped, but it easily skittered away. I roared again and charged after. I slashed with my claws and bit with my teeth, but it escaped everytime. Rage consumed me so that I chased that stupid fish around and around, from the Soul Well all the way to the Spirit Well. I slashed and snapped and chased, but the fish always eluded me. I ran and fought to exhaustion, and then finally my rage subsided and I sat down to think.

The fish was not a fish at all, so why was I so enraged? Stretching out my mind slowly, oh so slowly, like a hand approaching from behind and beneath, I was tickling its belly. As soon as I touched it I knew what it was. It was my magic and Gaia's. It was playful and powerful. It hadn't had time to settle down and join with me, and then Orsa tickled it and it leapt out of me and into her like a fish leaping from one pool to another. Curious and frightened, it explored, all the while tormenting and titillating Orsa with pleasure and arousal. It found her Soul Well, Well of Power, and Spirit Well, and then feasted on the magic polluting Orsa's chi. Now it was waiting for me, but it also wanted to play as well. It would return to me. It wanted to return to me, but the more I chased after it the more it wanted to play. The more it wanted to run. The more it wanted to be chased.

Withdrawing my mind back to my astral body I opened my eyes and I looked for the fish. It was swimming lazily in circles around the Soul Well once again. I didn't think about it much and instead stood up, turning I caught sight of Orsa's Well of Power and I started running towards it. It appeared to be incredibly far away but within moments it was a giant roiling sun flashing and casting out heat in flares, then I sat down, crossed my legs, and began to meditate.

Seconds passed by. Then minutes. Hours might have passed, or even days. I couldn't be certain. Time was a relative thing here. It felt like eternity before Gaia's magical fish became bored, and then curious. Slowly. Lazily. Back and forth. It swam this way and that. Coming closer this way then darting away. Coming a little closer that way then darting away again. Back and forth, to and fro, it swam closer and closer until it finally settled down on my lap, and then the world exploded in shades of blue, yellow, and orange light!

I opened my eyes, my real eyes, and below Orsa panted and moaned as she kissed me. Tampa looked on in amazement and more than a little fear, but she didn't run away and she didn't scream. I could feel my heart racing. I was breathing hard, and I could feel that I was seeding Orsa deeply. I let my shapeshifted hybrid bear-form go, reverted back to my alfari-form and collapsed on top of Orsa and hugged her.

She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed tightly, then we laid there and recovered our strength.

----(!)----

Tampa turned on her side and waited her turn patiently. She looked at Orsa from time to time, but mostly she had eyes only for me. I didn't notice at first, but once I did I turned my head on Orsa's breasts and stared into Tampa's big brown eyes. She smiled shyly and I returned it with a smile of my own. Slowly. Hesitantly. She moved to place a hand on my back and slowly drew her finger up to my shoulders, then caressed her way down to my behind. She cupped each cheek, squeezed tinderly, and then left to draw her fingers up to my shoulders once more.

"I've seen my parents show affection to each other," Tampa began in a husky whisper, "It's interesting that until now I never understood them. My father's obsession with my mother's rump, or mother's fixation with my father's shoulders and arms, but now..."

She chuckled and shook her head, "Now I understand, though, I think I take after my mother more so than my father. Your bottom is nice, but your shoulders..."

She trailed off as her hands moved down to caress my bottom once or twice more, but the greater part of her attention was on my shoulders and arms. She watched my muscles move and flex, and her breathing quickened as she became increasingly aroused.

Turning to look down at Orsa, she smiled up at me reassuringly and said, "It's her turn. I don't mind. I knew this was how it was going to be, me sharing you with all of your other wives and concubines."

She shrugged but continued, "You are my mate, now it is her turn. Don't think you're going to get any rest though, as soon as she is finished with you, you will be mine again!"

"And after you, Orsa, he shall be mine again," Tampa chuckled.

Orsa smiled and nodded, "Yes, husband, you will not be getting any rest tonight."

Pushing myself up, I leaned in for a final kiss with Orsa, and then I moved back and around between Tampa's legs. She had her knees drawn up and she spread them wide as she smiled down at me over her large breasts in anticipation. From where I was I got a new perspective of the large, thickly muscled, generously curvy bos-taurine. Her hooves were white, her legs, tail, buttocks, back, and arms were all covered in short golden fur. Except for the tip of her tail which was covered in long golden hair much like what was on her head. However, Tampa's under arms, inner thighs, sex, and breasts had no fur at all. They were soft, smooth, pale white flesh. Thick red, green, and purple veins spiderwebbed and lightning bolted across her breasts so that her heart could feed her enormous mammary glands, soft fleshy skin, and bountiful fat stores.

Between Tampa's sex and breast her belly was covered in the thinnest layer of golden fur, but from where I was below her looking up her body it appeared to be more of a golden glow covering her belly than anything else. Tampa, like Orsa, was large and thick and covered a softening layer of fat that gave her an appearance of being very plump. For the first time I can remember since becoming sexually active with Bastet years ago, I moved in between Tampa's thighs. For the first time I have a desire to do something that I had until now only ever seen in online porn videos in my previous life. Up until now so much of my intimacy has been so caught up in instinct and passion, but now, I feel calm and curious. I could feel a deep fire inside to dominate the cow, but it wasn't overpowering, and besides, this girl was already very shy and submissive. Where would the fun be in dominating someone that has already submitted? No. Rather, it would be more fun to coax out of her something more... hungry.

Combing my fingers through the fur on the back of her thighs, I followed them up to the thick, fatty lips of her sex, then, with a smile up at Tampa, I buried my face in her world. She gasped and giggled, and then she moaned as she thrust her pelvis up, smashing her soft, plump, pink sex into me for more. Seconds turned into minutes as she moaned more and more while Orsa looked on in rapt interest. Moaning became sighing with periodic gasping accompanied by shudders, mini pelvic thrusts, and a cute little bit of lifting her bum off the bed in small hops as her vaginal muscles constricted then released. Her thighs quivered and jerked, so I wrapped my arms around them and found that they were thicker than I could reach around. I got a clear sense of her weight and the power within her large body. She must of outweighed me by close to nine-hundred pounds, and as I licked my tongue up and down her vulva, from her vagina to her clitoris, massaging her inner labia and nibbling her outer lips the whole time, I knew that if I brought her to orgasm she might, very easily, crush my head between her thighs, or even break my neck with a single involuntary spasm.

Tampa cooed in delight as I licked her sex, and then, reluctantly, I gave her a final tongue lashing between the folds of her plump lips and began kissing my way up her belly. Her fur smelled like spring rain, fresh cut grass, and spring tulips. I inhaled her scent deeply, and then I placed my small alfari hands on the tops on her mountainous breasts. They were huge, larger than I remembered from when I saw her sick and in bed in her fathers cottage. Pushing between them, I leaned down and kissed Tampa's mouth. She craned her head up and accepted my kisses with impatient anticipation. She was ready to breed and she wanted more than kisses. Still, I luxuriated in kissing her. Her lips were even softer, more plump, and more delectable than those I had just kissed moments before.

My whole torso fit between Tampa's breasts as I kissed her. They fell to each side of her chest, still huge, but somehow appearing smaller than when she was sitting up or standing, and still as I held them beneath each of my arms they were as large as medium sized wine kegs.

"Please," She whispered when I pulled away for a breath of air. It was all she needed to say. I knew exactly what she wanted, what she needed.

My own organ was ready. Withdrawing back between her thighs, I guided myself into Tampa and pressed in. In my alfari-form I was very small in comparison to Tampa. I could transform into my hybrid lion-form, but I don't want to frighten Tampa, and so, I pushed inside her as deeply as I could.

My magic, raw and unrefined from not having time to meditate since my encounter and spiritual union with Gaia, then mating with Coella and Gaia's Oracle in order to save them, and now mating with Orsa and Tampa, it was no wonder that it was a tempestuous glacial green. It bristled like an angry cat, leapt about like a hare, and roared like a bear before charging. As it charged the dark green sphere nestled in Tampa's lower belly, her Soul Well transformed into a large long-horned bull. In a breath of a moment it charged straight at me!

Outside, part of me felt my body changing as well. Sleek white fur covered my arms, shoulders, back, buttocks, and legs. My ass ached as new bone grew out from between my cheeks to form a long tail covered in white fur except for the tip that was covered in long golden hair. My lower legs and feet changed so that they were hooves. And my head and face changed into something hybrid of a bull and an alfari with long golden horns and hair that was a long golden mane.

The bull charged and I had only a moment to decide how to meet it. The fox was sly and cunning. The hare was fast and agile, the eagle was aloof and calculating. All strong in their own way, but in now way capable of competing with the pure charging power of a bos-taurine. The bear was powerful but as low and lumbering by comparison. That left me with the lion and the arboreal. As I started to run to meet the bull my hair lifted up like wheat stalks, my eyes glowed green but within they looked like strangely etched seeds, and my skin had a distinct wood grain quality.

I dodged to the side just as the bulls momentum brought hurtling up on me. I avoided being trampled, but a horn caught my side and spun me as I was bored savagely. I began to heal immediately, but it didn't take away the pain or its memory. The bull slowed and turned to charge again. Pushing myself up I lashed out with entangling roots before it's momentum was too great to stop. The bull snorted and roared as roots tangled its feet, pulled it to the ground, and thorns tore at its flesh.

Running in, closing the distance quickly I slashed at its shoulders and haunches with hands that were long poisoned claws. The bull roared in pain, in rage, and defiance. It struggled against the roots that bound it, snapping one, then two, then ten until it sounded like paper ripping as it jumped and kicked its way to freedom. It charged at me, its horns pointed like spears seeking to impale, and I leapt aside. I cast entangling roots again, and again, I darted in slashing and jabbing with claws laced with poison.

Time seemed to pass in seconds or maybe it was hours, and in the end Tampa's Soul Well fell, howling in pain and frustration, and then I consumed the residual magic that tainted Tampa's chi. Then came the Well of Power, and lastly, her Spirit Well. They all fell, and then suddenly I was fully aware that Tampa was kissing me and thrashing beneath me. Her breasts heaved as they pressed between us. Her legs were wrapped around my hips and she lurched to meet my every thrust so that I was plunging as deeply inside her as I could. As I climaxed, she orgasmed, and we both pulled away only long enough to yell out a sound that was like two great horns blasting throughout the whole of the village

----(!)----

"What is that noise?" Huxian asked when Glenna came into her gifted home suddenly become small with Coella, Shahad, Gaia's Oracle, and her six newborn infants laying down one side of the bed.

"That would be our husband and his new wife Tampa," Glenna answered.

"Really?" Huxian replied with a chagrined shake of her head, "He is accumulating wives so quickly. I wonder if he will be able to keep us all satisfied?"

"He has his father's stamina," Glenna replied with a knowing grin, "and an uncanny intuition. I'm sure we will all be fine."

Seeing the woman that was Gaia's Oracle, Glenna clip-clopped over until she was kneeling beside the woman and inspecting her in to cool white luminance that she, herself, gave off.

"Who is this?" Glenna asked.

"Virdy was contacted by Gaia when we arrived here," Huxian answered, "She has given him her blessing and made him her Champion as well. This is her Oracle. Virdy said that in exchange for saving her, Gaia has given her to him as a wife."

"Really," Glenna mused thoughtfully.

"She hasn't woken up since Virdy defeated her and subsequently mated her in order to save her life," Huxian added.

"No, she hasn't, has she," Glenna mumbled as she reached out to place a hand on the dark brown woman's forehead, "There isn't much I can do either, all of my life-force is expended. I cannot use more of my own life-force without putting the new life growing in my belly in jeopardy, and I will be unable to gather more from Virdy for two weeks at the most."

Glenna's fingertips touched Gaia's Oracle's forehead and there was a pop of orange and white magic and for Glenna everything went dark.

12