War of the Races Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I think I have the same arrangement with Gaia," Hlina mumbled breathlessly.

"You do," Glenna agreed, "I can feel a sisterly connection to you, and Seline has also let me know who you are."

There was a pause as Glenna stood up on her hooves. She held her gravid breasts with her bottom arms, and then offered her two primary hands to Hlina. She took Glenna's hands and allowed the woman to help pull her up. Unnoticed until that moment, she saw a beautiful, exotically curvaceous, woman covered in sandy blonde fur. She had wild, curly blonde hair, and she was semi asleep with a child on each breast, and four more asleep beside her.

"Wow," Hlina whispered.

"Yes, amazing," Glenna agreed as she silently led Hlina out of the large home. Once they were outside, Glenna sighed, "Sorry about the abruptness. Huxian has been up and down on night nursing her litter of pups. As is usual for infants, right before dawn they all decide to go to sleep. So, I didn't want us to accidentally wake them."

"I understand," Hlina nodded as she looked around at the predawn light turning the sky into a wonderful array of pinks, oranges, yellows, purples, and greens.

"So," She said offhandedly, "Where is my son? Where is Daniel?"

Glenna smiled, gripped Hlina's hand tighter, and then started off into the strange village.

----(!)----

I woke up smashed in between Orsa and Tampa. Really, I seemed to be laying between them and on them somehow. Orsa had me pulled against her body like I was some kind of pillow. It was then that I realized that I had reverted to my alfari-form. Orsa's breasts protruded out over my shoulders. My head rested on one breast while the other breast rested on my head. Orsa's arms were wrapped around me, so I couldn't escape or even move!

If that wasn't enough to make a person claustrophobic Tampa was right in front of me. Facing both me and Orsa, and both of my hands... No, both of my arms were wrapped around her breasts as they smashed against my head, and all the rest of my upper body. Her breasts were so large they were like trying to reach around wine barrels. But, they were so soft and Tampa seemed to perpetually smell like freshly cut grass, tulips blooming in spring, and milk!

Tampa moaned when I pushed against her breasts. My hands and arms sank into her soft, cushiony fat, and if anything, she cuddled up closer. I was beginning to feel like I was going to suffocate, so I reached out to the void and I grabbed ahold of the Book of the Moonbeast and I selected a form.

My body started growing and changing, causing Orsa to grunt as she awakened, and Tampa to moan as she rolled away. I grabbed Tampa's breast. It was much smaller now that I was a hybrid-bos-taurine, but no matter what my size, her breasts were huge!

She moaned lustily as her eyes fluttered open and looked up at me with a look of brazen desire. She had been so shy the night before. So innocent. Now, she looked back at me with a panting sex-intoxicated lust that matched my own. I was about to force her legs up and open and slide in between them and inside her when there was a knock at the door. Tampa gave a look that begged for me to ignore it, but I didn't. Lowering her legs, I pushed her thighs and slapped her behind and pinched her before rolling off the huge bed. As I walked to the door, I reverted back to my alfari-form.

"Good morning, my little progenitor," Quebracho purred in my head as she tapped into my magic power and generated armor that grew from the bracer on my left wrist like vines crawling up my arm until I was fully clothed in Barkskin Armor that appeared like villralfar woodland clothes, "Did you have a good time last night? I know I certainly did..."

"Well then," I thought to her as I mentally slapped her behind too, "Given our... familiarity with each other... you should know exactly how I feel."

"Oh, I do," Quebracho purred, "I would ask how you feel after spending your dreams with me, but I know that too."

I had to smirk. Quebracho was in my dreams every night. We made love in ways that were impossible in reality, and last night was no different. After getting Huxian, Leandra, Burza and Glenna pregnant, and fertilizing Sequoia, I decided to spend every night with Quebracho in my dreams. Like Sequoia, fertilizing Quebracho completely drained my life-force, or my sperm. Given Seline's Blessing, my life-force had an extremely fast recovery time. So, I'm hoping that I wouldn't impregnate Coella, Orsa, Tampa, or the Oracle of Gaia right off the bat!

Well, that is my hope at least.

"And I am very happy to oblige," Quebracho purred just behind my left ear, "I am so full of your seed now that I just might seed here soon myself."

"I thought you could seed," I mentally gasped as I paused at the door.

"Remember," Quebracho purred salaciously in my ear, "I created my breastplate out of my most inner parts. The part of me that seeds. My femininity. I couldn't seed, but I could make a clone of myself. However, since Seline destroyed my breastplate and bound me to this bracer, I feel different. I think... I think she changed me. I think, given enough of your life-force, your seed, I can reproduce now. Our own offspring."

"Oh my goddess!" I gasped as I pulled the door open.

"Good morning, husband," Glenna purred.

Stepping in close I hugged her. She returned my feelings and when I looked up at her she leaned in and we kissed. We kissed like two lovers separated against our will. I reached down and grabbed a greedy handful of her left buttock and Glenna growled like she might not wait for the two 'Weeks of these Wives' to pass before she took me inside her.

Someone cleared her throat just to Glenna's side and we broke apart. I blushed but Glenna smirked very naughtily before stepping back and making introductions.

"Viridian, you met her yesterday," Glenna said as she gestured to the dark earthy brown woman beside her, "But, I don't think you got her name. This is Hlina... Reas... Alvadottir..."

For the second time within seconds I was shocked. This time, I was speechless. I stared at Hlina. I searched her eyes. I scoured her body, looking for something familiar. Only the shape of her face was the same. Her jawline. Her chin. The shape of her cheekbones. Her lips were far too plump, but the shape was right. Her eyes were as dark as onyx, but again the shape was exactly the same as I remembered. Her hair was glossy black instead of fiery red, but those curls. Finally, I found his voice, "Hlina... Raes? Helena... Raes?"

Hlina gasped as tears burst from her eyes. The clear moisture gathered on her lashes and then cascaded over to fall on her cheeks and run down to her chin.

"Daniel!" She gasped in overjoyed relief, "Daniel, is that you, son?"

"Mom!" I cried as I closed on her and hugged her fiercely, "Mom, I'm so sorry! I was such an idiot. I took advantage of you and how much you loved me for years. I should have been a better son..."

I hugged her tight and I could smell her again. The way my mother smelled when she hugged me. Earthy. Fiery. Like cinnamon. Like licorice. She smelled like pine trees and spring flowers, and she smelled like the rain. A thunderous rainstorm with high winds and ominous clouds.

"Mom," I asked suddenly, "How did you get here?"

"I..." Hlina began to answer and hesitated, "This might sound crazy, but I think Gaia called to me. I was sleeping, and when I woke up I had this memory of her voice telling me that if I played the game on your computer I would be able to see you again. So I did, and here I am. Your mother, and yet, not. Actually, I think I'm a few weeks younger than you."

"Shit!" I gasped. I didn't know whether to be pissed or grateful to Gaia. My mother had basically committed suicide in order to join me here in this realm.

"Mom," I said as I hugged her tight, "I missed you so much. Dying, or you thinking I died. Leaving you alone like that. It killed me!"

"Shhh," Hlina found herself shushing her son like she always had before.

Hugging him close, rubbing his back. It helped that he was only five-feet tall and she was six-feet two-inches. It made her feel motherly all over again and he was her young teenager. Then she remembered, besides a loincloth she wore nothing else. When she felt his dick rub against her hairless pubic mound she realized that she wasn't wearing anything at all. She gasped, and then she tentatively ran her hands down his back and cupped his behind.

"Oh my goddess!" She squealed, "I'm naked. I'm naked in front of my naked son!"

"Mom," I said gently just for her to hear, "Things are different here in this realm. Think of yourself as a member of an aboriginal tribe back on our earth."

"Thank you, son," Hlina mumbled as she squeezed my head to her chest again.

"Good," Glenna said in her rich sensually melodic voice, "Now that the reunion of mother and son is complete, Virdy, we must leave this place soon. We still have a svartalf army to stop."

"Yes, of course," I answered.

----(!)----

"...you may leave your mate here with us, Druidlord," Chief Fyrsil was saying after I had expressed to him my intentions to leave and confront the svartalf army headed towards the Valelands and Valeheim, "She will be safe here with us, and your children will be both protected and nurtured by your mate and our nursemaids. Never fear, we owe you a large debt of gratitude. From this day forward, please, consider Jordmodirbaer your home.

"Thank you, father," I replied. It was the correct way to honor him now since I was his son-in-law, "However, Huxian has expressed her desire to continue by my side. I cannot deny her this. Thankfully, between Huxian, the Oracle, and Tampa Longhorn, we have the capacity to feed and nurture our young ourselves. Thank you though, for such a generous offer."

Chief Fyrsil nodded. Actually he knew exactly what my answer was going to be. What was happening now was just the formalities for the benefit of the village. To allow them the honor of participation. A resounding sound of cheers, hoots, and bellowing rose up as hundreds of ursidae-alfari expressed their gratitude!

The noise startled the babes which were tied in slings around Orsa, Tampa, and Huxian's chests. Small cries of protest came from the babes as Huxian, Tampa, and Orsa tried to quiet them. Meanwhile, Chief Fyrsil offered both of his hands and forearms with palms turned up.

I transformed into my new hybrid ursidae-alfari form. White fur burst from my skin covering my whole body. Quebracho adjusted my Barkskin Armor so that it was a tight girdle that started just below my ribs and ended at my hips. From there a long loincloth fell down the front hiding my privates. My face was that of a bear's head, not a ursidae-alfar's. My hybridization was different from theirs in this way. Actually, all of my hybridizations were different from the animalae-alfari. I didn't know why, it just was.

In my new form I was as tall as Fyrsil. Another cheer went up for my transformation into something very much like themselves. One roar of cheering melding to another as I placed my hands and forearms on top of Chief Fyrsil's and he grasped my forearms while I grasped his. It was the farewell of a son leaving his home. As son going on a journey of discovery of the world. To test his metal, and to find a mate. I had already found my mate. Mates. But that was beside the point. This was the farewell of a beloved son from his tribe.

I didn't feel I deserved the honor, but then, this was all about me. Orsa hugged her mother, and then we swapped and Orsa hugged her father while I hugged Kunnigr-volva Eferhilda. Everything that needed to be said already had been earlier, now, everyone smiled and waved, Coella turned and a path opened down the main street all the way to the north gate.

Coella led the way with Tampa by her side. Behind them came Bartlett and Maha Longhorn, then Orsa and Huxian, then Glenna and Hlina, and finally Shahad and me. The path had been prearranged, leading us through the exact center of the village. Chief Fyrsil and Kunnigr-volva Eferhilda followed behind us, accompanying us to the north gate. Once we reached the center of the village Coella brought the party to a stop and a small hill of green grass. Coella and the others encircled the hill while Shahad and I climbed to the top of the hill. Chief Fyrsil and Kunnigr-volva Eferhilda were the only ones to follow us to the center of the grassy hilltop.

Turning in a circle I announced as loudly as I could, "Today, I leave Jordmodirbaer as a son, and in peace. You all have given me many gifts, chief among them, my mate, Orsa daughter of Eferhilda, daughter of Fyrsil. Today I give two of my daughters to you as a sign of our union, our peace, and our prosperity."

As I finished Quebracho gathered a huge amount of my life-force and with what she had already stored up, the tree on my bracer shook and grew. Vines and branches whipped and wove together as Quebracho made a full sized replica of herself standing beside me. Quebracho took a step forward and opened her hands. Inside was a small yellow seed. It was ovoid in shape and when I looked closer I could see an embryo inside moving about.

"This child," Quebracho sent to everyone through her pseudo-pollen telepathy, "Is a clone of me. She has all of my memories up to today. When she, or I, mature in a year or two she will pollinate. Do not worry, she was born pregnant with Lord Viridian's seed. My sons and daughter will then grow and spread out and live among you in the forest. Please, protect my offspring!"

Then, Quebracho dug a whole in the grassy hilltop and placed the seed into the ground.

Next, Shahad stepped toward Kunnigr-volva Eferhilda. Eferhilda then took a step closing the distance between them. Shahad produced from beneath her wings a large milky-white egg that she had Glenna help with her birthing earlier. Then, Shahad handed the egg to Eferhilda.

"This is my daughter, Flora, so named by my king," Shahad sent via her pheromone telepathy, "She is the daughter of my king, Viridian, and myself. My daughter is a queen and she too was born pregnant. Please, protect my daughter until she is born. Then, she will reside among you and she will provide you with honey. Thank you for always being good neighbors to me and my family."

Chief Fyrsil and Kunnigr-volva Eferhilda both bowed deeply to Quebracho and Shahad.

"Thank you," Eferhilda said with all of the wisdom and authority she had, "These are great gifts of our shared fidelity. We will cherish them and protect them. Thank you."

Shahad and Quebracho both gave stoic nods. Then, Quebracho disappeared as the vines she had used to make her replica disintegrated into a fine powder. Shahad returned to my side and waited for me to take the lead. Chief Fyrsil and Kunnigr-volva Eferhilda stood where they were and smiled as I turned and Coella took the lead again, leading the group out of the village of Earthmother's Den.

12