War of the Races Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be ready," I sent mentally to Quebracho.

My fingers dug into Glenna and Hlina's shoulders, and I could feel them tense. I hoped they understood what I was trying to convey.

Looking within, I fell inward into my inner world. Darkness greeted me. Three massive globes of power hug above me illuminating my world. My Wells of Spirit, Power, and Soul. One glowed red, one blue, and one green. Above them was the earth and moon. The earth slowly spinning on its tilted axis, and around the earth orbited the moon. That was new. The last time I visited the earth and moon were side by side. More like a standard player character sheet. My power was growing with every wife and concubine I... acquired. And, as my power grew my inner world changed and refined.

Below my Wells stood three lecterns, each with an open tome on top of it. I turned toward the last lectern, the one furthest most to my right, and approached. It was already open to the last page, the last form, I was going to change into. Apidae-alfari. Shahad's hybrid-bee-form. I placed my hand on the page. It was the form that I had dispatched so many of the walking dead just the day before. It was a very powerful form. Then, I began slowly turning the pages back toward the front of the book.

It was not in alphabetical order. The pages were being filled in order of acquisition. I looked at the pictures of my wives and concubines. Shahad. Glenna. Leandra. Burza. Sequoia.

Beside Sequoia was a new figure, a new representation, and I knew her instantly. Quebracho. I traced my fingers across Quebracho's face and then Sequoia's. I knew I could transform into my hybrid-bee-form and dispatch most of this svartalf force before they knew what happened, but that wasn't what I was here to do. We were here to make peace, if possible, not war.

Turning back the other way through the book, I searched for Hlina's page. Hope swelled in my heart. I had received a blessed form from Seline for consummating that Glenna was my wife. Maybe, just maybe Gaia had given me a blessed form too, and hopefully it would be helpful in this conflict!

I found the page and there she was, my mother! Long strawberry-blonde hair. Piercing blue eyes. The face I had grown up looking into and loving. A full-lipped, open mouth smile. Hugely buxom breasts. A slim waist. Broad, well rounded hips, and a curvaceous bottom. And long shapely legs. She was dressed in her work uniform. What I had seen her most often in. Tired but smiling and usually found in the kitchen preparing dinner for the both of us.

Below mom and to the left was another drawing of her now, as she was in this world. Tall and willowy. Dark earthy brown skin. Voluminously bountiful curly black hair that fell to her ankles. Long pointed ears that hung out over her shoulders almost like long straight horns. Mom's face was almost exactly the same, just with a slightly broader nose and a wide, overly plump mouth. Her shoulders were slim, her chest small, her breasts barely handfuls. Her waist was long and elegant until her curves swept out to incredibly broad hip-flares, then hips before swooping back in at her legs. Even the picture couldn't hide the fact that her buttocks were as large and shapely as her hips and her legs were long and thick and beautiful.

On the opposite side of the page, the right side was me. I looked exactly the same as I usually do but my skin was a dark earthy brown and my hair was bleached out to an almost white golden wheat color. There was no information other than the pictures.

Moving quickly to the second lectern, I turned the pages of the 'Tome of Statistics and Abilities'. I found the page I was looking for and read, then I was running back to the lectern holding the 'Tome of the Moonbeast'. I chose the form I wanted.

My hair and skin started to change, myskin growing darker. To a dark earthy brown and my hair grew lighter. Fading out to a platinum white with a sheen of golden wheat to it. But, just as my transformation began, once again, Sinaan spoke up. This time speeding for Forelain.

"I have decided," Forelain began as she stood up and dipped in a low curtsy for both Glenna and Hlina. Using one hand off to her side where Sinaan could see, she continued, "that good will from the goddesses Seline and Gaia are of much higher value than a few mere slaves."

Rising from her curtsy, Forelain met Glenna and Hlina's eyes as she continued, "Therefore, I, Forelain, Matron of House Faline, offer tribute to the goddesses Gaia and Seline. Please accept these dokkalfar and animal captives."

For a second time I released my transformation, hopefully before anyone noticed. Looking around, my eyes met Sinaan's. His pink eyes seemed to twinkle as he gave me a knowing smirk. My eyes widened in surprise, but then Glenna and Hlina both rose from their seats. Glenna smirked, but Hlina was smiling happily. Following Glenna's cues, Hlina followed Glenna and they both took Forelain's hands in thanks.

The accord was struck. Now, all we had to do was stop the main army!