War of the Races Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glenna was kissing Hlina again. Her movements. Her need was so great she became frenzied.

Magic and power fluctuated between the rings and Glenna's Soul Well. It grew. The moon--Glenna's Soul Well grew five times larger. I completely overshadowed her Wells of Power and Spirit. She was a creature now of pure sexual pleasure. Her mind was failing her. Her self-control was burning away. Soon she would be nothing--NOTHING--but a creature of sex!

Then, from the three rings came the fish--my own magic--and it flew off into the void. I followed it, not knowing what it--or I--had done to my own mother, as it streaked through the universe that was my mother's body. It came to her mouth and it again lept into another pond...

Hlina's body was like walking through a fast forest, flying through the clouds, and exploring the dark earthy depths of the world. She smelled like water and dirt--good clean earth--and of grass and flowers. There was the aroma of smoke from a fire and the heat and rumble of molten lava. She was the power and majesty of the oceans and the resilient foundations of continents and mountains. And that is where the fish swam. Straight into the lava-surrounded iron core of my other mother's Soul Well.

It was Hlina's turn to wail in ecstasy before she fell into Glenna's arms. They hugged, made passionate love...

The fish—the magic—once again, exploded!

This time, the magic became a huge enveloping shield surrounding Hlina's Soul Well, and then, it just sank deeper and disappeared. Hlina's whole body quaked as her Soul Well cracked as it expanded. It grew so large that I couldn't even start to guess its size. But, at some point, I felt six worlds. Six earths. Six Gaias. She--they--coalesced in front of me. One red. One orange. One yellow. One green. One blue. One indigo. They coalesced, and then they merged into one Gaia, an exact replica of Hlina with the exception that Gaia had enormously large breasts that sat on a belly that was always full term in her pregnancy.

"Thank you," She purred as she walked toward me.

She reached out and I was suddenly a greenish-blue image of myself. She laid me down in soft green grass that was suddenly beneath our feet and she knelt down and straddled my hips. Without a word, she took my dick into her hands and guided it to her sex. She sighed as she sank down my length, and then she turned her dark eyes upon me and smiled.

"Thank you for reuniting me with my Oracle," She said, her voice a warm husky purr, "The void severed my connection to her when it infested her soul, and so, I inhabited you until you could make Hlina yours. Of course, I didn't anticipate Orsa. I wasn't exactly cognizant of my actions. The form I took inside you was very--instinctual."

"Will there be any lasting harm because of your occupancy of Orsa," I asked as she slowly rocked her hips on me.

"Harm--no," Gaia chuckled as she smiled and crinkled her nose, her whole expression naughty, "But, her libido will be ravenous now. Her fertility has been heightened, and her power was boosted. Plus, she has my eternal blessing."

"Good," I replied as I wrapped my hand around Gaia's gravid belly and grabbed her hips, "Now, are you going to sit there and play, or are you going to make love to me like you haven't gotten any in a few billion years?"

Gaia's expression turned even more naughty than before as she increased her pace.

With my mind wrapped up in Hlina's soul, intertwined in my lovemaking with Gaia, Hlina, and Glenna, my climax surged until I was a howling beast breeding all three. As I was about to pass out Gaia kissed me and then whispered, "I have blessed you, my champion, with my Well Spring. From now on your life-force will never deplete."

And then, Gaia faded away and I was sent back to my body.

Hlina's body seemed to drink up my seed like dry soil soaks up water, and her sexual hunger was ravenous. Even after I came she never stopped. Not for an hour, and then, finally, she swapped places with Glenna.

Glenna's hunger was no less ravenous than Hlina's. Her body was a writhing, contorting, serpent. She moaned and howled. She kissed and bit and licked. She scratched at me and Hlina. On and on and on for another hour.

Later, with both Hlina and Glenna laying beside me heaving to catch their breath, Glenna asked, "What—did you do to me?"

"I don't know," I answered honestly.

"I linked you," Hlina said as she sat up and smiled at the both of us.

Her voice was the same and yet it wasn't. There was a deeper voice mixed in.

"Gaia?" I asked.

"Yes," She confirmed, "I am now linked to Hlina much the same way Seline is linked to Glenna. Hlina is my Oracle. Avatar. Vessel."

"What did you do to me, Gaia," Glenna asked.

"As I said," Gaia replied, "I linked you to your champion just as I am linked to him. He is blessed with my Well Spring and from now on you may draw on his life-force and fill your womb without bedding him..."

Gaia looked particularly devious, "Now, our bedding our husband will always be recreational and procreational!"

"But," She continued after a pause for effect, "I request that Seline bless Hlina in return."

Suddenly Glenna's hair twisted into two horns that curved around a head-sized replica of the moon, made by Seline herself, and set hovering above Glenna's head with her magic.

"What kind of blessing," Seline asked in a voice that was Glenna's, and yet, was added to. Another richer velvety voice just a little out of harmony with Glenna's.

"I want you to give Hlina a true Well of Lust," Gaia purred, "As compensation."

Seline appeared to be contemplating the offer so Gaia continued, "You know as well as I do it is wrong to amp up our Oracles and Champion's fertility the way we have and not give them a way to moderate their chances of impregnation. Since being divided by the Bilfrost Gates, I have become very adept at interdimensional and interspatial magic. You're welcome, now, help me in a capacity that I am less than capable at."

"A goddess admitting fallibility," Seline hissed teasingly.

"I never claimed that title," Gaia replied.

"But you accepted the mortals' worship all the same," Seline retorted.

"Are you going to aid me or not," Gaia asked.

Seline's reply was to lean across me and kiss Gaia fully on the lips and then snake her hand across and push her way in between Gaia's thighs. Two fingers slipped into Gaia's—Hlina's—sex and Gaia moaned into Seline's mouth.

I could feel magic crawling across Glenna and Hlina's bodies as their kissing went on for almost a half hour. When Seline finally pulled back she withdrew her hand as well.

"Well, sister," Seline purred, "It has been a long time since we were together like this."

She licked Hlina's nectar from her fingers and moaned sensually before continuing, "I hope we do this more often..." and then she was gone.

Glenna blinked and then she looked at Gaia then me and asked, "What happened?"

——(!)——

Glenna could feel a constant flux of power circulating in her Well of Lust. It was the life-force from Virdy, and it was a new feeling as well. The blessing Gaia had bestowed upon her. A spatial magic witching the walls of her second uterus that linked her Well of Lust to Viridian's genitals allowing her to summon as much of his sperm—his life-force—as she needed.

She could feel Seline within her stronger than ever now as if the goddess were just behind her shoulder and all she had to do was look back and there she would be. Seline didn't speak to her though. Not like Virdy described his communication with Quebracho. No, Glenna could feel Seline's desires, but so far, that was all.

Usagi and Tsukino were the first that she found. She gathered them up and then went in search of Huxian. She was nursing Rena and Lisa, each one on a breast.

"Am I needed," Huxian asked, though she didn't move?

"No," Glenna said accompanied by a shake of her head. Now that she had them all together she started with Huxian, "Seline wishes for me to make each of you a Shrine Maiden."

To lend weight to her words, Glenna reached up above her head. Her hair, somehow, parted for her exposing the head-sized replica of the moon. She grabbed it and felt Seline access her magic. Glenna had no idea what Seline was doing, but the magic flowed from her hands in complicated patterns she had no idea how to form on her own.

The sphere changed from one large sphere into eight interlocking spherical plates. Then, before the four of them, the plates separated. There were no seams. No interlocking notches. They were completely whole, and each plate was a phase of the moon. With a wave of her hand, Glenna returned the disc of the full moon to hovering above her head. That left seven discs.

Then Glenna's expression relaxed and her hair parted and curled into horns that circled the full moon disc. With a voice that was not hers and Seline's she spoke, "The Moon, for her part, weeps and sheds three tears that fall upon the forest below the Guardian. Stunned by the Moon's gift, the Guardian charges forth to find the tears and quickly acquires two of them, but the third is covered over and hidden away by the forest until the appointed time of the Champion's arrival."

There was a long pause as Usagi, Tsukino, and Huxian just stared at Glenna. Then, Seline continued, "Janaspi, as my Shaman, was the first tear to be procured by the Guardian. Therefore, she is the Maiden of Waxing Crescent Moon."

Seline, using Glenna's body, blew a kiss and touched the corresponding waxing crescent moon disc and it disintegrated into silver sparkles and was carried off with the wind.

Approaching Tsukino, Seline continued, "Tsukino, you are to be the Maiden of the First Quarter Moon."

Then, Seline motioned to the disc of the first quarter moon and it floated over and hovered above Tsukino's head.

Seline repeated the process with Usagi, saying, "Usagi, you will be the Maiden of the Third Quarter Moon."

And again Seline motioned and the disc of the third quarter moon disc floated over and settled above Usagi's head.

Lastly, Seline moved in front of Huxian.

"Huxian," Seline said in an almost motherly purr, "My Messenger. The last to be found, but the first to be acquired by my Champion. You are both an ending and a beginning of something new. For this reason, you are the Maiden of the New Moon."

Seline waved her hand and the black disc of the new moon floated over and hovered above Huxian's head.

"Now," Seline continued the small private ritual, "All of you must drink from my breasts to acquire my blessing. Drink—deeply..."

Seline used Glenna's secondary hands to hold up and proffer her breasts, and it was Tsukino and Usagi who approached first. Each fell upon a breast like they hadn't eaten in days. They began to moan and squirm sensually as Seline's Manna started changing them.

It started at their mouths and spread out through their bodies. Tsukino's dark brown skin paled and then turned a much lighter and softer mocha color. It spread to her eyelids and they began to flutter. Her golden eyes crossed and rolled up into her head. Once the mini-orgasm passed, she opened her eyes and they were a pale glacial green. Her fawn-colored hair and fur turned pure white and both seemed to sparkle silver flecks.

The blessing moved through her body making her hair and fur more luxuriant and full, and when it reached her small, sleek, handful-sized breasts began to firm, and then grow. Seline's blessing helped as her skin grew tight and her breasts hard with new glands and fat and milk, and then her skin stretched and loosened. Tsukino's breasts grew so large that she had to hold them in her forearms, and still, the change continued down her body adding a layer of dense softening fat to her belly, hips, buttocks, and thighs. She was the most transformed by Seline so that she met the goddess's standard of how her ideal woman should appear.

The process was the same for Usagi. Starting at her mouth, her dark grayish-blue lips paled to an almost luminescent glacial blue. She orgasmed just as Tsukino had, her bright red eyes crossing and then rolling up into her head. When her climax passed and she opened her eyes they were a purple that seemed to gather the light and glow. Her hair and fur were already white, so it only became more lustrous and began to shimmer as if silver dust had been sprinkled all over her body.

As for Usagi's excessively fat breasts and exotically small waist, broad hips, and thick round behind; all of these pleased Seline greatly so she blessed her with increased fertility and firmness of form.

When, at last, Usagi and Tsukino had drunk all of Seline's Manna they could consume, they stepped back and looked around as if in a daze. They touched their skin and fur and cupped newly expanded or firmed breasts. They ran hands over hips and bellies and squeezed their own behinds in amazement. Then they saw each other.

"Tsukino!" Usagi exclaimed, "Your eyes! They're green!"

"By the goddess!" Tsukino gasped, "Yours are purple!"

And so it went with them making much over every change they found on each other.

"My goddess, my breasts are so huge now, and bouncy!" Tsukino complained, "Usagi, how do you run when yours are so big?"

"They are the only reason why I am slower than you Tsukino," Usagi teased, "Don't worry when Seline is finished with us we will find some leather straps and make a bra for you."

As they continued to talk and banter Huxian approached Seline and asked, "My goddess, your magic changed me once before, what is to happen to me now?"

Seline smiled softly and caressed Huxian's cheek as she purred, "Oh my beautiful vixen. Yes, I am going to change you once again. This time, where Glenna is the Maiden of the Full Moon, and represents the peak of my luminance, you will become her antithesis, the Maiden of the New Moon, the end and beginning of my cycle. In like manner, you will fully represent my dark presence."

"Will it hurt or affect my children or future children?" Huxian asked.

"No, my child," Seline purred, "It will not adversely affect your children. Though, your daughters will be anointed as priestesses by your breast milk—my manna—as they already have been by Glenna's. Your daughters, like you, will then be Maidens of the New Moon and your sons will be their guardians."

Huxian nodded her head in acceptance of her goddess's will and closed the little distance between them. She was post-baby thick through the belly still, but as she suckled those muscles and loose skin tightened up once more. She was already changed physically by Seline into the ideal buxom female, and so, what happened next was completely new. As Huxian drank from Seline's, from Glenna's breasts her skin, fur, and hair changed drastically.

Soft pink lips and pale white skin turned as black as onyx. The darkness moved outward from her mouth across her cheeks and face, spreading further and further. Her glacial blue eyes crossed and rolled up into her head, her eyelids fluttering before closing as the change progressed. Once she opened them again they were still the same brilliant color.

The change continued across her skin, her fur, and her body as her sandy blonde fur diffused before the darkness like clouds being pulled back to reveal the hidden beauty of the universe itself. Indeed, Huxian's fur, like every nottalfar born, was receiving the Blessing of the Queen of Heaven. Turning her fur as black as midnight and revealing the celestial bodies and the fathomless depths of the heavens.

Within that eternal night, painted across Huxian's body as if she were a link—a portal—to the furthest reaches of the universe, was a cluster of green and blue galaxies. The green shining brightly from Huxian's left shoulder to her right breast. The blue was much smaller and placed on her right hip and wrapped around her buttock to her inner thigh. Low on her belly was a yellow and orange nebula, and across her back were pink and purple constellations. All along her legs and arms were solitary stars or the light of galaxies much further away. And lastly, there was a large red supernova that wrapped around Huxian's left hip, buttock, and most of her upper thigh.

Huxian drank every drop of Seline's Manna from one breast, then drank from the other. She drank every drop until there was no more manna, and then, finally, Huxian pulled away. She staggered as if drunk, and then she looked down at her changed body. She gave a strangled gasp and then collapsed. As she shifted and fell, the whole picture moved across her fur, galaxies, constellations, and nebulae, disappearing to be replaced by new astronomical wonders.

Laying there on the ground, Huxian's fur wafted to and fro as if constantly caught in a soft breeze. Below and arrayed over her head like a great flaming halo her mane of long, wildly curly hair had already paled to a luminescent moonlight white.

Seline, within Glenna's body, smiled down at her darling Messenger then knelt and gathered her up into her arms and gave her a light brush of a kiss on her lips. Magic passed between them and Huxian's bright glacial blue eyes fluttered open.

"Welcome back," Seline purred.

——(!)——

By midday Matron Forelain's army was gone. Returned home along with the spoils of their rebellion against Aalyn Abendroth's army. Those stolen wives and husbands would have a long captivity within the confines of House Faline. No one would ever see them again.

What remained were twenty sven'dahl slaves. Five males and fifteen females. They were the svartalf pack animals and would carry food, tents, water, and other necessary gear deemed necessary for the comfortable transit of the House Matron and her retinue.

Matron Forelain's escort consisted only of her guard. A strange assortment of half-svartalf females and female animals. I found them all very interesting. Matron Forelain Faline and her daughters Fjallindae and Ra'Shaal Faline. Then there was that mysterious red-headed half-svartalf female, Sulabha. She was definitely a mix of svartalf and something else. She looked remarkably similar to the two jarndverger, Baer and Katr. Maybe they had the same father?

There was something about her and that fella Sinaan. I got this strange sense of familiarity when I looked at them. And every time our eyes met that stinking alf always wore a stupid smirk. It was so irritating! It was as if he knew—something—I didn't, and he was just waiting for me to catch up. As for Sulabha, she seemed—hungry. That was the best I could describe it, and morally short a few cards of a full deck.

Of the servants and animals, I have to admit, I was very drawn to the lupus-alfari, Istas Yglr, and the very attractive sven'dahl females, Svartsilki and Gloa Skjald-borg. They were all three exotically beautiful in their own ways.

Istas was a wolf much like the women we had already taken under our wing as refugees, but Istas was able to transform into a real wolf form much like Huxian was able to transform into a fox. That made her more exotic than I believed anyone knew. She was also shapely and attractive in a thickly muscled way that I found appealing.

Svartsilki and Gloa were different. They were long and lithe with exotically broad hips and buttocks that led to an abdomen that was connected to their rears as if it were a tail. That wasn't new to me since Shahad's abdomen connected in much the same manner. What was interesting was that they were the largest insecta-alfari I had yet seen.

Their bodies were almost completely alfari in appearance, and yet, their legs were disproportionately long by comparison. Another thing of interest about their legs was how they were, in fact, six legs not two. They, somehow, fitted their legs together in such a way that they appeared to walk on two humanoid legs—when they wished to. Though, when they did, they walked with such an exaggerated, seductive, sway to their hips that it proved to be more than a bit mesmerizing.