All Comments on 'War Prize Ch. 02'

by BelleCanzuto

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

Really enjoying this. Cannot wait for the next part. Him sounds somewhat asshatty. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
grrr

very interesting story, although it seems like maybe it should be in the BDSM category, since she is a submissive, even though it sounds like that happened through some pretty evil grooming... If she loved Him and the general killed Him, there should be no hope for this new pair whatsoever and she should do whatever it takes to kick the general's ass for good, then this definitely would belong in the non-con category, but if she is rationalizing her submission to this new jerk as if she's fulfilling the last will of Him, that seems like definitely BDSM in its essence, which is not my cup of tea, I only like non-con stories when the hurt party gets her revenge and comes out on top in the end, so I'm still giving this story a chance and cannot wait for another chapter, as you are really a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I started reading this to get ready before my husband got home but I ended up reading it for the story. Can’t wait to hear how this turns out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really enjoying it

Love your writing. I clearly think it’s in the right category she doesn’t want to be there and she would in a heartbeat escape if she had a chance. Interesting dynamic and I really do not like “him” seems he was not as in-tune to her as it would seem. Thank you also for finishing the story cannot wait for last installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

Please keep going with this story the writing is excellent!

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 4 years ago

Complex, an emotional funhouse, well-written, erotic. Thank you.

* * * * *

FromTxFromTxalmost 4 years ago
So many questions

Your writing and execution are always improving. This had what I like about these stories—- good plot but not torture and senseless gore that is erotic horror. Looking forward to the next chapter she is one tough cookie.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would have preferred that you had added a "piss" tag to the story so people who aren't in to that won't read it - the fact that he pissed on her vulva and later went down on her totally ruined what would have otherwise been a good story to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBelleCanzuto@BelleCanzuto
Thank you all for your comments and your constructive criticism. I've just passed my third anniversary as a published author here, and it's definitely been a learning experience. Well worth it, every day. I haven't submitted new stories in a while, but I'm working on several. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

War Prize Ch. 01 Previous Part
War Prize Series Info