All Comments on 'War Torn Ch. 07'

by mjblythe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story

Too short read all in 30 minutes

Only1 inconsistency

In China 7 he clearly has NO schrapnel wound ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please.

I really enjoyed the chapters that I read but the story seems unfinished please keep writing please.

Sweetnatalie28@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great little story!

Very well written... I got totally caught up in it. I like it's simplicity and it's passion. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I was looking for a story like this.

Exactly what I was hoping for when I went looking for a story. I was really wanting there would be sex in the story and there was. It didn't come too late either. The romance part of it is nice and I like how you had a leading up story. There are only a few WWII stories I like, even though I love historical fiction. I really like the setting of this story. One of the most interesting parts was when she was awakened to him and his kiss. She wanted more and knew he was a man. I stopped and read that part over again and then again. Real life truths in a story like this are amazing. By painting history and other observations of life, like the reason why she would even say yes to him, you do well. I almost didn't click on the story. The title didn't interest me. Rather, it was the subtitle. Nevertheless, I agree with the commenter before, you need to mention his shrapnel wound, even during the sex. Your description of the cottage is sweet. Overall, I am impressed how you divided the stories into sizable pieces, effectively drawing the reader in. And the fact that this chapter is longer than the others is just right, because I would have been sorely disappointed had you made it any shorter. Of course, any new stories would be welcomed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every chapter just gets better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So many chapters yet so little written....not much of a story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous