Warchief with Benefits Ch. 03

Story Info
Elven warchief Sylvanas welcomes Mag'har orc to the Horde.
6k words
4.55
8.8k
23
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warchief scoffed and shot her subordinate an amused glance before focusing her attention back to the large mirror hanging upon the wall in front of her. She was fresh out of the bath, clad in nothing but a towel which was soon deposited on the floor.

"Don't mind them." Sylvanas motioned to two naked blood elf men sleeping on her luxurious four poster bed before going back to adjusting her hair. "They're harmless, even if they were awake."

The dark ranger known as Anya nodded, though her mistress couldn't see. She eyed her queen from behind, taking in the familiar sight of her lady's abundant curves. From her arms, to her legs and the muscles upon her back, Sylvanas had a refined and well-tempered body honed by centuries of training, combat and vanity. Even her breasts were visible despite having her back turned, the tantalizing mounds of flesh peaking out ever so slightly from either side of her body. A peak example of elven beauty and just cause for jealousy if there ever was one. Anya's eyes drifted down past a pair of cute dimples of Venus and settled on the Dark Lady's supple ass. It was well shaped and unlike the rest of her body it had plenty of fat. Enough to please a tauren, which, Anya mused, tended to be relatively frequently. Her eyes seemed to linger too long, her daydreaming cut short by the ghostly voice of her mistress.

"Are you that much in need of a reprieve? You can take one if you'd like, you've earned one and you're no use to me distracted." Sylvanas gave herself one last appraisal in the mirror before turning around and facing Anya. "How is my champion? Well rested I hope."

"I wouldn't worry about that. He seemed rather excited to meet you, my lady."

"Perhaps he's caught wind of my reputation from the other champions I've... greeted." Sylvanas hefted her large breasts within her hands as if inspecting them, and, upon finding no faults with them, made her way towards her armor.

"So? How are the offworld orcs?" The Dark Lady stepped into a pair of high waist-panties as she spoke. She pulled them up along her toned legs and the thin black straps formed a sexy 'V' shape in the front which accentuated her hips. From behind Anya got an excellent look at the underwear utterly failing to cover the thick cheeks of her ass.

Anya wasn't quite sure how to respond. "They're brown rather than the usual green."

"That's all?"

"They're actually sort of a reddish-brown," she replied after a couple seconds' pause. "The males seem to be popular with the local women. Particularly with the green orcs and our own elven kin."

"I could have guessed the former. Well, I don't keep you around for your ability to appraise men." Sylvanas finished getting dressed and made her way back to the mirror for a quick look at herself.

"Such a pain having to put on armor that I'll soon be taking off."

The curvy elf strolled over to her underling, pulling the cover off of the two sleeping men upon her bed along the way.

"Get up and get out." Her gaze fixated back onto the ranger. "Time of arrival?"

"Within two hours, mistress."

"He's been here for a week yet he's kept me waiting this long. These offworld orcs had better be worth it."

Sylvanas tongued at one of her sharp canines in anticipation, eyeing the two blood elf men as they sleepily shuffled out of the room.

The Dark Lady felt the familiar hunger for cock—Mag'har cock.

________________________________________________

The two hours crept by at an agonizing pace for the horny elven warchief, and when her champion finally arrived she found herself unable to hide a perverse smile creeping up her face. The lust on her pretty face was obvious, though she wasn't sure if the orc took notice. He probably didn't. His kind usually didn't.

"Lok'tar, champion." There was a teasing quality to her voice, clearly enjoying herself and looking forward to being on her back in the next few minutes.

"Lok'tar, warchief!" The Mag'har stood at stiff attention, one brown fist over his heart.

Sylvanas studied him, admiring his tall muscular frame and raising a long eyebrow of approval. His exposed chest was covered in scars, and he had a square jaw covered in stubble, a trait she appreciated. It was a masculine face, but oddly cute with it's small fangs. His skin was a brownish red just as Anya had said, almost like the Durotar soil. Perhaps she had been too harsh on the ranger, this one was fairly decent looking for an orc. She nodded her head in recognition of his salute.

"Grekk, yes? I hear you've been looking forward to our little meeting."

The mans face lit up like a winterveil tree. "Yes, warchief. I've been annoying everyone down at the tavern for the past week talking about this visit. I think some of them would have preferred it if I stayed on Draenor." The orc laughed, hand still over his chest.

"I'm sure you'll be a great service to the Horde... and hopefully me as well."

"Your wish is my command, warchief." He stated this with barely contained pride and enthusiasm, but there was no way he could have guessed what that wish currently was.

"Anything you say?" A trace of amusement lingered in her voice.

"I am yours to command, chieftain!" The dutiful orc's body somehow stiffened even further and Sylvanas glanced down to see if he was standing on his toes.

"That will make this easy then. I have an important issue that only you can help me with." The Dark Lady turned around, hiding the slight curve of a smile from the orc.

"What is it?" She could feel the excitement in his reply.

One of her hands leisurely rose to unclasp her hooded cloak, allowing it to fall to a heap upon the ground.

"Despite my position—and my condition—I still have certain urges that need fulfilling. Feminine urges. This is where you come in, champion."

Grekk 's eyes never left her form, and when her cloak dropped his eyes instinctively followed it downwards. The removal of her cloak allowed him to look at her normally hidden ass and despite her lightly armored leggings her booty stretched them like an overstuffed suitcase. The orc corrected his slight and quickly focused his gaze back upwards.

"You understand, don't you?" She spoke in a tone that wouldn't tolerate 'no' for an answer and she glanced back at him with one fiery red eye staring into his own confused pair.

Sylvanas faced her head forward again and soon a clawed glove dropped onto the abandoned cloak, followed by a second pair soon after. Grekk felt a cold drop of sweat trail down his right temple. He was nervous and she could feel it. Did she mean what he thought she meant? Was this normal?

The Dark Lady's chest piece fell to the hide padded floor with a muffled thump, revealing her toned back to the orc.

"Ok, definitely means what I thought she meant," Grezz thought, eyeing his warchief intently. She was bent forward at the waist in an effort to free herself of her leggings, her bra already deposited on the floor in front of a pair of boots. With what looked to be a mild amount of effort, she pulled her leggings down and revealed to him the thick cheeks of her ass and a thong which covered next to nothing. Grekk was taken aback. How could such a small elf have such a fat ass?

Sylvanas stepped out of her panties and turned around, leaning her weight on her left hip with one hand on the other.

"Your turn," she said calmly and expectantly.

Grekk didn't respond. Didn't even register her words. He just gawked at her in bewilderment. "Even her chest is stacked," he thought, the desire to lick her puffy purple nipples rising as he gazed at her tits.

Sylvanas suddenly frowned, displeased with the Mag'har's dumbfounded expression.

"Wait, you aren't gay, are you?" Her eyes narrowed as they inspected his body, seemingly searching for any visible signs of homosexuality.

The orc blinked a few times and jolted back upright, her comment snapping him out of his reverie.

"No! I'm not that kind of orc! I'm just amazed is all." He said this while flicking his eyes up and down between the elf's glowing eyes and her oversized breasts.

"I see. Then you'll have no problem with—" Sylvanas' speech came to an abrupt halt as Grekk answered her question before she could even fully utter it. His boots were already off and he was working on his trousers.

"I like your gumption, orc."

"I like your tits, elf." The Mag'har paused for a moment before adding an awkward "Warchief" out of respect.

Sylvanas continued to watch him strip, a slight smile now on her angular face. When the man was fully naked she beckoned him towards her and crouched in front of him, inspecting his manhood like a soldier might inspect a weapon. As she expected, his cock was similar in size to most 'normal' orcs she had serviced, which was needless to say quite large. Sylvanas used two of her fingers to lift the semi-flaccid shaft from underneath the head. Perhaps a bit bigger than normal... particularly the head which she imagined would feel magnificent.

The desire to take the reddish-brown orc cock into her mouth rose, but the Dark Lady resisted such urges and stood up, turning and putting on an effective show for the Mag'har as she sauntered over to her desk.

The sultry swinging of the Banshee Queens' ass and hips proved too much for Grekk and he felt compelled to close his eyes so as to prevent himself from lunging forward and grabbing her.

"Sleeping on the job?

Grekk opened his eyes to see Sylvanas sitting on her desk, toned legs spread like a perverse invitation.

"Come." She beckoned towards him with the curling of a single finger.

The orc complied, coming to a stop in front of her and staring forward, unsure of how to properly proceed. From the corners of his eyes he could see her own red eyes looking him over. The brightness of them seemed to fluctuate at random, flaring up and then suddenly dying back down to what would be considered normal looking eyes. This did not reassure him in the least and he shifted nervously, causing his shaft to wave slightly. This sudden movement piqued Sylvanas' interest and her eyes flashed red.

"Closer." That same finger drew him in again until he was leaning over her relaxed form. Grekk felt her hand grasp the back of his head and pull him towards her own. Her strength surprised him, but any thought of that quickly disappeared. It seemed as if she was going to kiss him, but instead she turned her head and whispered into his ear. Despite the steamy situation, her words still came as a surprise.

"Use me," Sylvanas paused and licked the length of his ear. "Champion."

She gave him but a moment to take in her words before pushing him down until his face was buried between the mountains on her chest. Grekk had no idea what was going on, but orders were orders no matter how odd. He grabbed both of her lavender colored tits and squeezed them together, taking a second to admire their size before leaning in and sucking both of her nipples into his mouth. They hardened quickly under his greedy ministrations, his tongue flicking the little buds and twirling circles around them.

"Watch the tusks." Other than those few words Sylvanas simply laid there, motionless and silent. She would permit him his share of fun before hers began.

Grekk released the now saliva covered tits from his grasp, allowing them to fall back down with a pleasant jiggle. Gingerly, he climbed upon the desk and positioned himself over the elf so that his cock was between her breasts. He wasn't sure if the desk could support his weight but it seemed large and sturdy enough. Regardless, it was worth the risk. He grabbed her tits again, this time sandwiching his cock between them until the upper half of his cock poked out from between them and his fat head bumped against Sylvanas' plump violet lips.

She raised her head off of the desk slightly, taking the opportunity to draw the orc's overgrown mushroom into her mouth. The head slid across her slick tongue, his primitively masculine flavor exciting her taste buds. Sylvanas enjoyed her first taste of Mag'har meat and was happy to lay there sucking on it like a straw but her champion had another idea. After a few seconds of cock sucking Grekk pulled back from the Dark Lady's reluctant lips with an audible pop and set to work on his original intention. With her generous purple-blue tits wrapped snugly around his shaft, he began rigorously fucking his cock in and out of them. His thrusts were quick and each time he pushed forward his polished cockhead bumped against the elf's lips or chin.

To be honest, Sylvanas Windrunner was not accustomed to being titfucked. Deepthroating? Sure. Upside down anal? No problem. Getting triple teamed by a group of tauren? Every other sunday. But this? Even though titfucking might be more mundane, it was something she didn't do often. However, laying like this in her personal quarters with an offworld orc frantically fucking her tits, she was beginning to take a liking to it.

Sylvanas rolled out her tongue just in time to catch the man's cock in her mouth. This evidently pleased her partner as he grunted and started to tweak her nipples. The banshee's pillow-like breasts felt great around Grekk's cock and the brief sensation of her mouth on his head only added to his burning pleasure. Likewise, with her nipples being teased and the savory taste of Mag'har cock back on her tongue the Dark Lady was equally pleased. This indecent act between orc and elf—warchief and champion—went on for a few more salacious minutes with Grekk struggling to get his rocks off all over the woman's face and chest.

And with a satisfied grunt as well as one final thrust into the banshee's bosom, he did just that. Grabbing his cock with one hand, Grekk aimed his cock at Sylvanas' face with the goal of getting as much spunk into her still open mouth as possible. Unfortunately, or perhaps even fortunately for Sylvanas, the orc was a bad shot and instead missed entirely save for one partial strand of cum which landed on her tongue. The rest of his first couple shots landed across her face, and he quickly turned his attention towards her breasts. The Dark Lady was already well ahead of him, her own feminine hands now wrapped around her assets and squeezing them together. With a grunt Grekk shot the remainder of his load all over the fat elven tits being presented to him, drenching them not only in his saliva but his seed as well.

When he was finished they were nearly entirely covered in the sticky stuff and Sylvanas delighted in rubbing it into her skin like a lotion. Her long eyebrows raised in surprise, one drooping slightly due to a poorly aimed glob of orc cum weighing it down. Whether or not this was a normal quantity of semen for a Mag'har orc or if he was just backed up the Dark Lady didn't know, but this tauren-level of cum pleased her greatly.

Sylvanas sat up and scooped up a finger full of cum off her forehead, bringing it to her mouth and gulping it down with a satisfied purr and lick of the lips. Her repositioning had forced her lover off of the desk and into a standing position where he stood with cock at full-mast pointed directly at her.

"Allow me to get a better taste."

In no time at all Sylvanas bridged the gap between her mouth and her champion's cock, her plump dick sucking lips dragging across every savory inch of orc cock as she slurped it down like a hungry slut. She took it to the base with little effort, a proud look on her stuffed face even as the massive shaft distended her throat. The Dark Lady held it there for a few seconds before pulling back completely, grasping it with one hand and giving it a few wet strokes before taking it back into her mouth. This time she wasn't so eager, instead opting to suckle upon the head whilst using both hands to stroke the base of the monster.

Sylvanas was content with taking her time and enjoying her meal, but after that fine display of deepthroating Grekk had other ideas. He removed his warchief's hands from his shaft and then gripped her by the back of the head, pushing forward with his hips and pulling her towards him along his meat. If Sylvanas had any objections she certainly didn't voice them and instead allowed the man to drag her along his manhood until she once again had a face full of pubic hair and a throat clogged with orc cock.

Grekk held her like that for a quarter of a minute, her tight throat and wiggling tongue making him feel like he was in heaven. A toothy pressure soon snapped him out of his reverie, and he resumed the face-fucking of his impatient warchief. No matter the speed or strength, the busty elf seemed capable of taking it all without issue. Lewd squelching and gurgling noises came as music to the pair's ears as he fucked Sylvanas' face for all he was worth. His large nuts beat a steady rhythm against her chin and she gazed up at him expressionless and unmoving as she allowed herself to be used as a receptacle for Grekk's pent up frustration.

The Mag'har slowed down and enjoyed the sight of the Banshee Queen's juicy lips dragging along his shaft for a few strokes before pulling out, every inch of his cock covered in the woman's saliva. He raised his cock upwards and brought Sylvanas' head to his balls. Grekk wasn't sure if she would approve, but she apparently needed no further encouragement and immediately set to work licking the orc's heavy sack. Sylvanas attacked his balls with gusto, happily slobbering over the orbs and giving his sack wide open mouthed 'kisses.' She hummed into them, enjoying both their taste and scent as she drew each individual testicle into her mouth, sucking on it and letting it go with a pop before alternating to the other. Her ministrations had the orc squirming and he soon pulled back with a grunt, forcing his balls away from the Dark Lady who was struggling to fit the entire sack into her mouth.

"Finally ready to show me how a Mag'har orc pleases a woman?" Sylvanas wiped her mouth and chin clean with the back of a hand then inched forward a bit on the desk, her dangling legs spread wide in an open invitation.

Grekk licked his lips and positioned himself in front of his warchief who was now leaning back on her elbows, a hungry look in her eyes. His reddish-brown cock hovered over her pussy and extended past her belly button, exciting the elf but concerning the orc.

"I might be small, but don't worry, you won't break me." Sylvanas urged him on, voice lowering to a husky whisper. "Though... you're certainly welcome to try."

The man needed no further encouragement and hastily grabbed his manhood, slapping the head against Sylvanas' eager pussy a few times before slowly easing it into her tight hole. The tightness of her little elven hole was expected but it made Grekk groan never-the-less. Likewise, the Dark Lady inhaled a sharp gasp of air. A bona fide expert at taking orc cock but still taken aback by her own lust and the man's abnormally sized mushroom. Much to her satisfaction, the man didn't stop there. He continued to push forward slowly and deliberately, expecting to bottom out prematurely in the comparatively tiny woman, yet she took him inch by inch, purple pussy lips stretched wide around his shaft. Finally, he leaned over her with every inch of his cock buried inside her and his balls nestled snug against her ass. He was wrong before, THIS was heaven.

Sylvanas dropped down onto her back and wrapped her toned legs around the man plugging her pussy. His response was quick and severe. He pulled out and rubbed frantically at her clit before slamming his cock back home, the warchief's flowing juice's spraying out from around the fat cock filling her cunt. She cried out and practically snarled up at him.

"That's it, champion! Break me!"

The Banshee Queen groped at her chest and twisted her nipples, preventing the massive mammaries from bouncing wildly as the orc began to thrust into her for all he was worth. Like Azeroth's orcs, Grekk was loud and rough, something she had come to appreciate over the years. Sylvanas closed her eyes and moaned in sublime satisfaction as she enjoyed the nonstop pounding of Mag'har cock into her tight cunt. His massive frame slammed into her with every thrust and made it feel like he really was going to break her. It was glorious and she couldn't help but push her hips up into him and moan again, this time louder.

12