Warchief with Benefits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grekk wasn't sure how the toned little elf could take him, but she did. And not only did she take every fat inch of him, but she did so while yelling for more. Apparently she didn't care to keep up her calm and collected air during sex, or perhaps her nature as a banshee simply prevented her from keeping quiet while being pummeled by nearly a foot of orc cock. Regardless, her moans and banshee wails were pleasing to Grekk who was no less noisy as she was.

With one hand he bundled Sylvanas' arms together and pinned them above her head, freeing her tits and allowing them to now jiggle freely with every pleasurable thrust. She didn't protest and instead gazed defiantly up at him, expecting and perhaps hoping for the 'worst.' The Dark Lady seemed like a glutton for punishment, and Grekk intended to use his well endowed manhood to give her what she craved. He unsheathed his shaft from her abused pussy, keeping only the monstrous head inside so as to tease her. Sylvanas parted her lips to speak but her words were cut off before they could even be uttered as the Mag'har slammed himself down, once more hilting himself in his warchief's grasping pussy. It was a homerun and Sylvanas' eyes rolled up as instead of words a wail escaped her lips, masking Grekk's own guttural grunt. A bulge created by the orc's cock formed beneath her abs, but only briefly as almost immediately he began to piston in and out of her in rapid succession. These quick thrusts finally sent Sylvanas soaring over the edge, and with a few quick gasps and an arched back she came fiercely, a throaty wail marking the occasion as her juices squirted out in a vulgar display of satisfaction. Despite her orgasm, the Mag'har didn't stop. His hard thrusts came down unrelentingly, his muscular form covered in a sheen of sweat as he pounded away at the Banshee Queen''s pussy like a sex machine designed specifically to fuck her brains out. It seemed as if he was successful, if only partially. Her wailing had died down and instead she laid there, mouth open as soft moans occasionally slipped past her lips.

The rigorous slapping of flesh on flesh lasted nearly half and hour before Grekk stopped, panting like a haggard dog with his hips pressed against the Dark Lady and his cock buried inside her. Her juices leaked down onto the orc's balls and streamed between the cheeks of her ass onto her twitching anus. She rested there for a bit, recovering from the intense pounding she had received until eventually her eyes focused and she closed her mouth. What Sylvanas said next surprised him.

"I need you to fuck my ass." She spoke as if making an important request, like fucking her ass was dreadfully important.

Of course, Grekk wasn't about to decline. Even if he was, however, the banshee didn't give him time to do so. She forced him off of her with a surprising display of strength before bending over the desk. The Dark Lady presented herself to him with her ass angled up towards him, her fucked pussy on full display and still agape slightly. She was ready and willing to take 11 or so inches of Mag'har orc cock up that bubbly elven ass of hers, and much to his later surprise, she would do so without much issue and with a sadistic smile on her face.

Grekk swallowed and lined himself up behind her, gazing down at her lewd form bent over her work desk. She had her head buried in crossed arms, that ghostly blonde hair of hers swept over her toned back and further hiding her face. Her tits, squashed against the desk, now ballooned out from around either side of her body in an impressive display of size. He placed a hand upon one of the thick cheeks of her ass and squeezed it, in awe at it's size in comparison to her thin waist. He suddenly felt the urge to impregnate this cock-hungry elf, though he dared not defy the warchief's request to fuck her ass, nor did he even know if she was capable of bearing child. He placed his other hand on the remaining free cheek, this time allowing it to come down with a slap and a jiggle.

She stirred slightly at that, the muscles of her back flexing subtly under lavender skin. Grekk continued, allowing a strand of saliva to drip down onto Sylvanas' yet unclaimed hole. One large thumb immediately pressed down against it, forcing both his finger and saliva inside of her little hole and lubing it up in preparation for his monstrous shaft. The elf seemed to murmur something in her own unintelligible language but otherwise didn't react. Instead she continued to lay there, delicious booty raised in the air and head buried in her arms.

When he finally felt that she was sufficiently lubed up and stretched by his finger, he grabbed his shaft and forced it between the supple cheeks of her ass until his giant cockhead pushed against her resistant purple anus. His monster knocking on her backdoor finally forced more of a reaction out of the Dark Lady as he felt her push back against him and inhale a short gasp of air. That was the sort of reaction Grekk wanted to see, and he continued to force himself into her. Sylvanas' tight sphincter was hesitant to accept him but it ultimately gave way with a satisfied groan from orc and elf alike as it ate up the first few inches of his cock. The ring of her asshole stretched wide around his shaft and with his head fully buried inside her bowels he found her ass to be much more accommodating. She took the rest of his cock effortlessly. Inch by thick inch of Mag'har cock pushed it's way into her bowels with nothing but moans of encouragement spurring Grekk on and further enticing him.

He forced the last few inches of himself into her behind with a grunt, amazed that such a little woman could take so much cock up her ass without the slightest hint of discomfort. It seemed like he was wrong again. There was no mistaking it, this had to be heaven.

"I told you you wouldn't break me. Don't underestimate us elves, champion. We're more durable than we look." The Banshee Queen still had her head in her arms, but through her silvery hair he could see the corner of her mouth curved upwards in a smile.

"I'll make sure to remember that."

She might say that, and it might very well be true, but he wouldn't be an orc if he didn't try. He looked down at the beautiful elven body being presented to him, with her fat lavender-blue ass filled to the brim with cock and her full breasts squished against the desk. The Dark Lady might be warchief, but that body was undoubtedly made to be fucked. He wrapped his hands around Sylvanas' wide hips and began to piston himself in and out of her. Slowly at first, but he quickly picked up the pace until the rough smacking of flesh on flesh filled the warchief's private chambers. Her delicious booty jiggled with each thrust and his balls pressed against her thoroughly fucked pussy, teasing the now mewling elf even further.

Sylvanas finally raised her head, moaning as she clawed for the edge of the desk and finally grasped it tight. Her back was arched like a satisfied cat and she wiggled herself back against him, desperately trying to fit more cock into that big butt of hers. Grekk gripped her hard and pulled her into a powerful thrust which sent a wave of flesh rippling across the cheeks of her ass. The slutty banshee groaned, eyes growing wide as her voluptuous body absorbed the impact. The orc didn't falter and instead kept up an animalistic pace, hammering away at Sylvanas' tight anus for all he was worth. It was a continuous and unending beating of flesh on flesh as he pounded into the Dark Lady from behind, her ass clapping, tits rolling back and forth across the table and long elven ears wiggling violently. His oversized orcish nuts slapped into her pussy at a primal rhythm and her juices coated his heavy sack. Grekk never would have guessed upon first seeing the dark and seemingly reserved elf with her skull adorned armor, that she was such a nymphomaniac. Here she was though; Sylvanas Windrunner, powerful warchief of the Horde, bent over her desk and taking nearly a foot of orc cock up the ass, all the while mumbling curses and praises for it in her own elegant language.

An unparticular thrust, one of hundreds, sent her into a fit. Her body tensed and the muscles upon her back flexed as she wailed, extinguishing a couple of nearby candles. Grekk felt the spray of juices on his balls as the woman squirted out her frustrations. It was clear that the way to the Dark Lady's heart was through her big ass, specifically by pounding it senseless. The Mag'har raised his right hand and sent it crashing into one of the thick cheeks of her ass. Given what he had seen up to now, he had a feeling the banshee enjoyed being spanked. Sylvanas cooed and wiggled her booty back against him. It seemed like his hunch had been correct. This time he raised his left hand and smacked the other cheek, admiring the jiggle before alternating to the other cheek again. He continued like this until her ass glowed with his handprints, all the while continuing to demolish her insides with his cock. The Banshee Queen moaned into the desk as he did this, her body quivering and toes curling as she came yet again.

"Amazing," she said, voice a husky whisper and her cadence thrown off by a deep thrust of orc dick into her ass.

Grekk responded by grunting, his focus entirely on getting himself off and unloading his balls within Sylvanas' bowels. His thrusts became more frantic, almost desperate in his need to cum. Strong hands held her in place as he pumped himself in and out of her, his hips crashing into her ass almost violently. He bottomed out inside of her each time, not allowing her a single inch of reprieve. Sylvanas could tell her champion was at his limit by his haggard breathing and sporadic grunts. Just a few more thrusts and...

The Mag'har roared and hilted himself within the elf's fat ass, finally unleashing the hot contents of his balls within her. Roaring was something most orcs seemed to do upon orgasm and Sylvanas had come to enjoy it. It was like bringing a wild beast to heel every time. She purred and pushed back against him, grinding her ass against his groin and into his cock. The orc's seed filled the deepest depths of her bowels and the Banshee Queen moaned in delight. The feeling of being utterly filled with both cock and cum was exquisite to her. She looked back at her champion who was still busy emptying his balls inside of her, a smug smile on her face. He grunted all the while, his hands squeezing and kneading her ass like dough.

It seemed like a minute had passed before the flow of grunts and cum finally came to a halt. Sylvanas closed her eyes and propped her head up with a finger on her cheekbone, her body practically radiating with satisfaction. With an ass full of cum and two well fucked holes, the Dark Lady was content with allowing her champion to rest as he pleased for the time being. After what seemed like another minute of sighs and a few more lazy thrusts into her ass, Grekk finally pulled out. He did so slowly, teasing the both of them until finally his fat cockhead exited her now gaping asshole with a stream of cum following behind.

The man let out an exhausted sigh, stumbling back a bit before taking a seat upon the desk.

"This was unexpected... but definitely the best meeting I've ever had." Grekk slapped his hand down upon Sylvanas' ass and rested it there, panting like a dog in the summer heat.

"I wouldn't go that far... but it was quite nice. I'm even more certain now that the Horde will benefit greatly from the Mag'har."

She glanced back at the hand upon her ass before climbing off of the desk. The Banshee Queen wasn't much for pillow talk. Instead, she positioned herself in front of the orc and bent forward at the waist, taking his now semi-hard cock into her mouth once again. She cleaned his shaft of any cum clinging to it and to her delight caught an extra squirt of it which she eagerly swallowed. Sylvanas finished him off by cleaning his balls as well, licking them all over with her tongue and enjoying their taste one last time before standing up straight.

"You certainly weren't lying about not being breakable. Though I would love to get the chance to try again." Grekk stood up and gathered his clothes as he spoke, his voice tired but hopeful.

"Serve me well and I think that can be arranged, champion." She smirked before gathering her bow and arrow. "For now though, you are dismissed."

The orc grinned and saluted once more, his wiggling cock catching the Dark Lady's eye one final time. "For the Horde!"

"For the Horde," Sylvanas replied with a two fingered salute and then walked off in the direction of her private bath. She paused for a moment midstep, an almost indiscernible smile forming on her cum speckled face as she glanced back. "And champion? Do make sure to tell the boys at the tavern all about our visit. This time they may not be quite as annoyed with you... especially if you can provide proof."

With that, she resumed her exaggerated stride and Grekk eyed her sashaying ass until it disappeared behind a skin flap. "Proof, huh?"

The orc thought for a second before kneeling down and picking up the Dark Lady's risque underwear. On the inside was a small print of the Forsaken crest. Who else but Sylvanas Windrunner would possibly own this?

"Elves sure are something else." Grekk chuckled and made his way for the exit, his warchief's panties in hand.

12