Warchief with Benefits Ch. 04

Story Info
Sylvanas has some fun with a Zandalari champion.
4k words
4.4
2.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers

Like most elves from Quel'thalas, Sylvanas was not the biggest fan of trolls. That said, her experience with Vol'jin had improved her opinion on them and the half naked Zandalari standing before her was an impressive specimen even to the most intolerant of elves. Standing with her arms folded under her impressive bust, she tapped a finger against her bicep as she looked him over, eyeing him like goods at a market.

As a champion of his people, Dakan was tall and muscular with golden tattoos across his chest and arms. Jagged scars marred his blue-green skin, distinguishing him as a battle hardened warrior rather than just a pampered showman who had yet to step foot onto the battlefield. His long red hair was tied in a short topknot above his head but otherwise flowed down his toned neck and shoulders. His face was youthful but strong with a chiseled jaw and short ivory tusks. To the average Zandalari woman he would have appeared dashingly handsome, though to Sylvanas he was at best only borderline attractive. Still, for a troll that was quite the accomplishment, and his face was not why she was interested in him.

"You're a bit overdressed don't you think?" Sylvanas smiled slightly and flicked her gaze down to the man's trousers. It was the only article of clothing upon his well sculpted body.

"I did not know this was that kind of meeting," he replied cooly. He stood like a statue and altogether his disposition was that of stone. He was well trained, of that she had no doubt.

"Well," she said, stepping up to him on her toes, her voice hushed and her face inches from his, "now you know." Sylvanas was tall, but even on her toes her boots barely elevated her up to eye level with the troll. Knowing she could do whatever she pleased, her hand reached into his trousers, searching for and then wrapping around his manhood. It pulsed and twitched in her hand, hot and already growing by the second. Sylvanas breathed an amused gust of air through her nose, her lips curving into a smirk.

"Well, well, what's this?" Her hand glided back and forth across his rod and her fingers undulated expertly against him, stroking and massaging his cock while she looked him confidently in the eyes. She had the eyes of someone used to getting her way; he had the eyes of a soldier, focused and struggling to remain unreadable. Even so, she could detect within them something primal and intrinsic to every man she had ever gotten this close to. They stared at each other for some time, her hand still jerking and twisting at his cock until he abruptly leaned in to claim her lips.

Sylvanas pulled away from him before he could do so, a brief look of disgust flashing across her features before it morphed into one of amusement. Half-turning away from him, she reassessed her opinion of the troll, one of her sharp canines gleaming as she gave him a wicked, sideways smile. "How long have you been on the frontlines, fighting, without the comfort of..." she ran a finger across the cups of her breastplate, "civilization."

He followed the movement of her finger, lingering on her breasts even after her hand returned to her side. "For three years now I have been fighting across Zandalar, away from home or hostel, and from these comforts you speak of." The troll shifted, suddenly appearing eager.

Too obvious you brute. There's not a thought in your head not reserved for fighting or fucking.

Sylvanas' smile faded, replaced by a look of false sympathy and understanding. She turned away from him and took two deliberate steps forward, heels clicking on the chamber floor. Reaching for her cloak, she unclasped it and tossed it aside, allowing her pale blonde hair to tumble free over her back. "I'm sure that wasn't easy, but you served your kingdom well." With her back turned to him, she took two more steps forward, hips swaying seductively.

Without her cloak, her backside was uncovered; the taut muscles of her upper back, the clinging straps of her breastplate, the round curves of her ass and her strong thighs testing the limits of her leather pants all served to enflame his desire. She didn't need to see him to know where he was looking. "And now, you shall serve me well."

Nimbly, she discarded her shoulder pads and armor, still facing away from the troll as she did so. When she was clad in little else but her trousers, she glanced back at him and smirked, bending over and peeling them off so that only her thong remained. It did absolutely nothing to cover the round cheeks of her ass, and atop the waistband was printed a small emblem of the Horde.

"Come," Sylvanas said simply, and he did, hurrying to her like a pet commanded and stripping out of his trousers. She turned to face him, displaying the perfect features of her frontside. Her breasts were proud and plentiful, standing high on her chest with little but a hint of tasteful sag that gave them a full, natural look. Her stomach was toned and chiseled with etchings of the muscles beneath her pristine blue skin, and her slit, eager but hidden between her legs, was topped by a little bundle of neat silver hair trimmed into a landing strip.

Dakan reached for her but she swatted his hand away with a shake of the head. "No touching until I say so." He looked a bit annoyed at this, but said nothing and did as his warchief commanded. Her voice had left no room for argument.

With that, she sank to her knees, red eyes appraising the fleshy turquoise appendage dangling in her face. Jutting out a ways from his body, it was long with great veins running like pipes beneath the skin, and a number of odd but natural looking bumps lined the underside of his shaft. She had been with a few trolls before, but this was new to her.

Extending a finger, she traced around the edges of his fat cockhead, her mouth beginning to salivate in anticipation. Resisting the immediate urge to devour the Zandalari's cock, she instead wrapped both of her slender hands around him, working and jerking his shaft beneath the tender ministrations of her fingers. Even with both hands she only covered about half of his length, and the fleshy bumps lining his cock made her pussy drip with a strong desire to be filled and fucked. Setting that aside for later, she could not however, resist the urge to taste him. Parting the gates of her full, violet lips, Sylvanas opened her mouth wide and engulfed Dakan's cushiony cockhead, her tongue extended and pressing flatly against the bumpy underside of his shaft as she inched further and further.

As she glazed his manhood with her tongue and slowly spread her saliva over his length, his earthy flavor filled her senses. He tasted much the same as orcs, tauren and other trolls: stupid, savage, and with an almost spicy sharpness that was nigh overpowering. Living in Orgrimmar, she had gotten used to such a flavor, and had even taken a liking to it. As such, her head moved slowly at first, savoring her first taste of Zandalari meat with appreciative hums and ears that twitched in delight.

With each bob of her pretty blonde head she took more and more of his length until at last there was nothing left to take and her nose pressed into the wiry hair of his groin, mouth stretched almost impossibly wide around his base. Whether it be troll, tauren, worgen or even ogre, Sylvanas had yet to meet a cock she couldn't completely devour, even if it did sometimes require the dislocation of her jaw. Dakan's manhood was no different; it throbbed in her mouth, bulging her thin neck outwards while her tongue wiggled like a fish beneath him, licking and caressing at his bumpy underside. Staring up at him, her wicked red eyes flaring with a combination of amusement and desire, she made the Zandalari champion squirm, and his hands fidgeted in the air as if he was repressing the urge to grab her by her long pointy ears.

She may have laughed at this if not for her mouth being stuffed full of cock. Instead, she pulled away so that only his head remained sealed between her lips and then sucked on it like a straw, her angular elven features becoming even more defined as her cheeks turned concave from the effort. Dakan, groaning in pleasure and unwilling to challenge her authority, placed his hands on his hips and enjoyed the royal treatment he was receiving. Sylvanas was just as skilled at sucking dick as she was at fighting, and she resumed bobbing her head back and forth along his shaft, spit shining the troll's throbbing appendage with a liberal amount of saliva that dripped down onto his balls and the floor. This made her already indecent dick sucking even more noisy, the wet squelching sounds of his cock fucking her throat bouncing off the walls of the circular throne room.

Thoroughly enjoying her first taste of Zandalari, and also enjoying how the great warrior squirmed beneath her, Sylvanas purred and hummed around his length, massaging him with both her voice and her undulating throat. Picking up the pace, she set a steady tempo of rapidly throating his cock, taking him with ease while he groaned above her, helpless and completely at her mercy. With each lengthy bob of the head she took him almost in his entirety, gulping down his cock without interruption for what felt like an eternity before she broke off and then used both hands to stroke up and down his impressive, spit-covered tool.

"Are you drawing closer, Champion?" Her voice was teasing, and she ducked her head underneath his turquoise obelisk, allowing its warm presence to rest against the side of her nose, blocking vision from her right eye. "You've been a very good boy, and I value obedience highly." She nuzzled up against his member and extended her tongue, drawing it down the bumpy keel of his cock until it reached his sack. Continuing further, her tongue created a road of saliva across his dangling fruit. Lifting them with her tongue and then opening wide, she took each of his balls into her mouth one by one, sucking on them for nearly half a minute each before pulling away and allowing them to escape her clinging lips with an audible pop.

Taking pleasure in his tormented moans and the way his fingers rapped impatiently against his sides, Sylvanas continued to focus on his sack, licking and mouthing at it until she was sure he was at his limit. Returning to his tool, she opened her mouth wide and slid forward, tongue out like a red carpet as she devoured him whole again. A few languid bobs of the head later and a strained grunt from the troll signaled to her his climax. The first hefty spurt of cum shot directly down her gullet and into her stomach., while the rest she caught in her mouth, pulling back so that her lips were sealed tightly around his tip. Dakan moaned like he had been waiting for this moment his entire life and his hips bucked into her as he came, draining the creamy content of his balls directly into Sylvanas' warm mouth.

She took it all with a calm satisfaction, enjoying the prize that she had worked so hard for. Trolls were virile, and the Zandalari champion proved no different, filling her cheeks to the brim with his seed before finally drying up. Without hesitation, Sylvanas tipped her head back and gulped down the entirety of his load, enjoying the way his baby batter slid down her throat and into her belly.

"Not bad," she complimented, licking her lips and wiping them clean with the back of her hand. A smirk formed on her lips. "Now you can touch."

Dakan hesitated, surprised and unsure of what to do. After a momentary flicker of thought, he took hold of his cock by the base and slapped it twice against her forehead, testing his limits and smearing her with saliva and cum. Sylvanas just stared up at him, her expression the same as before. Taking this as his go-ahead, he huffed and lifted her up so that she was facing him, his arms secure beneath her knees and his hands gripping at her thick thighs and meaty ass. Carrying her in his arms like so, he entered her almost immediately, stretching her tight elven pussy around his Zandalari pride and making her grunt on impact, his manhood bulging against her abs.

Wrapping her arms around his neck and squishing her large breasts against his chest, Sylvanas allowed him to bounce her up and down on his cock, her muscles constricting and squeezing at his girth. Ghostly blonde hair shimmered in the air around her and she moaned unabashedly, enjoying the way his bulbous head knocked against her slick cervix, making her eyes flutter and her head spin in pleasure. He pounded her like a true champion, hilting himself within her and beating up her pussy with long strokes that made the two of them go wild.

Caught up in the moment and feeling frisky, the Warchief leaned in and pressed her lips hard against his, accepting his tongue into her mouth and enjoying the way he picked up the pace, squeezing firmly at the plump cheeks of her ass and pistoning himself into her sopping depths. Sylvanas may not have been particularly keen on trolls, but this one was certainly putting in the effort to change her mind.

She bit at his tongue and grinned when he flinched, throwing her head back and groaning in a storm of pleasure, her tits bouncing and nails digging into the troll's back. Dakan, surprised at the ferociously lewd depravity of the Banshee Queen, grinned in turn.

Dakan had been with only one elf before--the official who delivered unto him his orders to meet with Sylvanas in Orgrimmar--but she had been like a rabbit, fragile and meek and unable to take even half of his length. She had been the first woman he had been with in three years, and while he had certainly enjoyed creaming the redheaded messenger's delicate pussy, there had been something missing. Sylvanas on the other hand was like a lynx: both beautiful and powerful, she turned their coupling into a contest of sorts. There was little hope that he could tame her, but the thrill of it made the experience better all the same.

Grunting, he took a firm hold of Sylvanas and twirled her around, holding her much smaller body by both the waist and chest. She yelped an utterance of surprise that transformed into a moan as he began to thrust into her again, using her lush body like a cock-sleeve and stroking her pussy with every inch of his Zandalari manhood. Held in the air facing away from him as she was, her toes brushed against the floor but otherwise her legs hung limp, matching her arms and swaying as her body was drawn back and forth along his tool, stretching her dripping womanhood to such a degree that she barked obscenities and trembled around him in obvious climax.

The grin on her face nevertheless remained, toothy and crazed, she embraced her role as the troll's temporary fuck-toy. Dakan's cock was fat and her pussy craved every inch of it, quivering with each stroke of his bumpy tool. He was fast and ferocious, using his powerful arms to pull her against him in time with his thrusts, slamming his body into hers and making her fat ass clap loudly, the harsh noise of which soon filled the throne room. Sylvanas delighted in the indecent and undignified way that she was being used, voicing her satisfaction in a series of husky moans while her pointy ears wiggled with excitement and her large breasts flailed wildly. It was obvious that the troll was pent up and she was more than happy to relieve him of his stress, accepting everything he could dish out while crying for more, her plush elven body more than a suitable receptacle for his frustrations.

Mad with lust, Dakan drilled his warchief like it was his duty, stretching her tight womanhood until it was dripping with juices upon the floor. Sweat gleamed off their bodies, but neither tired, nor were they willing to accept an end to their savage coupling. He hammered a number of toe-curling, body-convulsing orgasms out of the Dark Lady before he, too, came, blasting her insides with sticky spunk that sought her womb and worked to do the impossible. The two of them moaned and he gave her a few more shallow thrusts before sliding his lengthy teal colored cock out of her pussy, leaving it a creamy mess oozing with cum.

Sighing contentedly, he set Sylvanas down on her feet, stealing a quick grope at her breast as he did so.

Despite having just taken a hearty load of jizz in two of her holes, the Dark Lady straightened, regaining her commanding posture and running a hand through her long blonde hair. "Not bad for a troll. Certainly better than your Darkspear cousins." She strode over to a nearby table that was already cleared in anticipation for this moment and then glanced back at the Zandalari. Giving him a look that no man could resist, she bent over the table and spread her legs apart.

Dakan was upon her in the blink of an eye, his large hands gripping at the plump flesh of her blue backside and kneading her cheeks together. And when he took to rubbing his cock up and down against her folds, as well as at her winking star, she bit her lip and instinctively wiggled her behind against him.

The troll gathered the saliva in his mouth and spit onto her twinkling anus, using it as extra lube and pushing the fat cushiony head of his cock against her as of yet unused hole. Sylvanas stiffened and then unstiffened, forcing her fit and well endowed body to relax. She was no stranger to anal sex and she cooed as Dakan claimed her ass, feeding inch after inch of thick Zandalari cock into her thick elven booty. He was long and girthy, stretching the ring of her sphincter wide around his meat, and though she had taken bigger in the past, he was nevertheless superbly pleasing. Better yet, he was not afraid to break her.

When he was fully hilted within the strict confines of her ass, he spanked her, transferred his hands to her slender waist, and then began to lay into her with a careless disregard for her comparatively smaller body. In and out he speared her, his pace quick and determined, his balls smacking against her still-drooling pussy. The Dark Lady's moans assailed his ears, emboldening him to fuck her ass even harder. Rather than treating her like a warchief demanding of his respect, he treated her like a woman to be dominated and used, her tight hole a receptacle for his pleasure, her large rear end a buffer for his powerful hips smacking into her.

His treatment of her ass was merciless, his groin beating against it non-stop while his hands were similarly relentless, discoloring her thick cheeks and spanking them over and over again. Sylvanas loved it. She craved more and more, a masochistic glutton for punishment that hit climax after climax from the merciless ravishing that her ass was receiving. Cursing in Thalassian, she reached out and took a firm hold on the edge of the table, her full breasts smushed and pillowing against the hard wooden surface, allowing Dakan to ogle them as they poked out from either side of her muscled back.

As experienced as she was, even Sylvanas' composure began to chip ever so slightly as time went on. The troll pounded her non-stop for over an hour, his toned groin slamming against her fat ass and making it ripple like waves on water as he rearranged her guts. Her own muscles flexed and unflexed, her perfectly shaped body gleaming with a shiny layer of sweat. By this point little thought punctuated her mind, so focused was she on the sweet pleasure uplifting her and carrying her away like river rapids. Even still she hungered for more, her insatiable appetite for cock prompting her to raise her elven booty high in the air like an offering to the Zandalari champion. With each deep stroke a moan, or a grunt, or a Thalassian curse tumbled from her lips, and every now and then her body would shiver, her overly-stretched sphincter tightening around his girth as she orgasmed. Still, the Warchief and former Ranger-General took his cock like no other. No matter how hard he slammed against her, or how much he spanked her, she took it all without a single complaint, at times even encouraging him by throwing her ass back against him.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers
12