Warchief with Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dakan, panting and shining in a layer of sweat of his own, worked Sylvanas' body like it was his sole purpose in life, deepdicking her small elven body with quick thrusts that earned him feminine mewls and womanly moans. He was amazed at her stamina and particularly glad for his race's gift of rejuvenation, for without it he would have long since tired. But, rejuvenation or not, he could feel his own orgasm approaching at high speed, bubbling up within him and making his heavy sack churn. Grunting, he leaned forward over the table and grabbed Sylvanas by the head, mashing her face against the table and bucking into her while grinding his hips against her meaty ass. She snarled but didn't protest, and shortly thereafter her body shook with an intense orgasm, her mouth open and drooling onto the table like a well-fucked whore.

Transferring his hand to her face, he stuck his thumb inside her mouth and she immediately took to sucking on it while he continued to pound her asshole senseless, doing his utmost to ensure that the slutty warchief wouldn't be walking properly for some time afterwards. Only a few thrusts later, however, and he reached his peak as well.

Moving both hands to her big ass and burying himself balls-deep inside of her, he unleashed his mighty load, highlighting his climax with a number of savage grunts and groans. His balls hugged against her well-fucked pussy as they pumped their contents into her, filling the Dark Lady's bowels with an excess of hot sticky jizz while she purred and needily grinded her ass back against him. It was the biggest and best orgasm of his life, for nothing could compare to unloading his balls within the Warchief's bowels while she squeezed and constricted around his girth.

His cum boiled up like lava and, after what seemed like a good minute, his eruption abated. Slowly pulling out of her with a contented sigh, Dakan slapped and wiped his cock against Sylvanas' booty, smearing it with cum and admiring his handiwork as he did so. Both of her holes gaped and dripped with seed, and his handprints glowed atop her bubbly asscheeks. Dakan had ravished the voluptuous elven warchief, but his manhood twitched with a gluttonous desire for more.

"Impressive, Champion," she said, still bent over but now propped up on her forearms atop the table. Her entire body shined with a healthy layer of sweat and her blonde hair lay disheveled about her shoulders, sticking to her forehead. "I take this as confirmation that your loyalty belongs to me... and to the Horde, of course," she added.

Dakan chuckled, still in partial disbelief over what had just transpired. "Of course, Warchief," he said, squeezing a cushiony cheek and prodding his tip against her semi-gaping asshole. He was not quite ready to call it quits. "My life for the Horde."

Sylvanas started to speak but a grunt forced itself past her lips as another slab of Zandalari cock rammed into her bowels, the troll's hips slamming against her big blue booty and making it wobble. "For the fucking Horde," she gasped, falling back onto the table with her ass raised.

Oh yes, she would be calling upon this one again.

12