Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Grant finally felt the SUV come to a stop. Mylo had pulled the Range Rover over at a supermarket in Guerneville. Grant heard muffled dialogue coming from the front. Seconds later the back door opened and Mylo's face was soon pressed in front of his, "How's it going back here fucknut? I'm going in to pick up a few supplies; you need to keep your fucking mouth shut while I'm out," the rapist threatened as he shoved a bunched-up wad of gauze into the warden's mouth before securing it with several wrapped layers of the same material around his head.

The rapist was away from the SUV for nearly an hour as he navigated the cluttered disaster inside the store; every aisle littered with countless items that had fallen from the shelves during the quakes. Guerneville was far enough north however, that while the place was in disarray, it escaped structural damage unlike so many stores in the Bay. Regardless of the mess, Mylo giddily filled two shopping carts with everything from cigarettes to Cheerios. He paid with cash and conveniently loaded his stash in the Yakima container on the roof of the SUV. He got soaked to the bone in the unending downpour, but he didn't care, understanding this was what it felt like to be a free man for the first time in nearly two decades.

Grant and Liv had spent the better part of the hour yelling, screaming, and rocking the SUV in an attempt to attract attention. But their muffled pleas and ineffective shaking were fruitless in the far reaches of the darkened parking lot.

This wasn't Mylo Dickenson's first captivation rodeo.

As the SUV exited the parking lot, Mylo looked over at Liv with a shit-eating grin on his face. She followed his eyes as he lowered his hand and patted his rain soaked pants about halfway down his thigh. Her mouth fell slightly open; amazed that he was tapping the outline of his thick cock so far down his leg.

They drove several blocks before Mylo slammed on the breaks and made an urgent u-turn. He hurriedly pulled into another parking lot, this one had a well-lit green cross on a white square background, "There's something beautiful I've never seen before! I love California!" He shouted as he admired the recreational marijuana store sign.

"Okay bitch, I've heard about these places from other inmates, they require a driver's license to buy pot, so you are going in there with me. If you say or do anything to tip anyone off about what's happening here, I will put a bullet in your head and kill everyone else in the place. Then I will come out to this fucking car and cut your husband's fingers off one at a time before I cut his eyes out! Then I'll slice the head off his little cock! Are we good?"

She nodded her head nervously.

Mylo removed her gag and disconnected her handcuffed wrists. Liv Rawlins' rubbed her aching wrists before reaching down for her skirt.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Mylo barked.

"I thought you wanted me to go with you, I was just getting my ski..."

"Leave that shit on the floor, your shirt is good enough!"

"But..." she started to object before she noticed the same angry look on his face that she'd seen before.

Minutes later, they were standing at the front desk of a cute 20-year-old blonde hostess as Liv removed her driver's license from her purse. Mylo stood next to her with one of his large hands tightly gripping her naked ass cheek beneath the oversized shirt.

The aroma wafting through the building was literally intoxicating to Mylo. Liv Rawlins had never been in a pot store before, but even she would have admitted that the smell was surprisingly pleasant.

"Okay Mrs. Rawlins, is there anything in particular you are looking for?" The friendly girl asked as she curiously wondered if the beautiful brunette was wearing panties under her shirt. She could clearly tell the woman's large breasts weren't supported by a bra.

Mylo spoke up, "My wife and I haven't been to one of these places before, is it true you sell pre-rolled joints?"

"Sure, we have just about every strain you might want. What are you using it for?"

Mylo playfully covered Liv's mouth, "My wife is embarrassed to talk about it, but she likes to smoke it before we make love!"

"Oh my God, I knew you were going to say that, my favorite for fucking is called Sour Diesel. I have some of the most intense orgasms when I smoke that shit before sex! Have you ever tried it?"

Liv and even Mylo's eyes opened wide in surprise as the hot little blonde spoke so freely about it.

"...Uh no, I can't say we have, but it sounds like just the kind of thing that gets her off," Mylo quietly joked as he pointed to her from behind. We'll take 10...no make it 20 Sour Diesel blunts! Do you have any recommendations for when she's...uh..."

"...Sucking your cock?" The blonde interrupted.

Mylo glanced sideways at Liv whose mouth was agape in a shocked expression at the young girl's brashness. He laughed before responding, "Yeah, you're like a mind reader honey! My wife's mouth is always good, but she blows me especially good when she has a nice little buzz, don't you honey?" Mylo squeezed her ass cheek incredibly tightly, reminding her to not say anything she would regret.

"...Yeah, I like to do it when I'm stoned," she answered without emotion.

Mylo clutched her ass so hard she almost yelped, "That didn't sound very exciting baby, what is it you like to do so much?"

"I...uh...really love to suck your big cock when I'm baked honey!"

"Yeah you do babe," Mylo grinned before kissing behind her neck.

He returned his gaze to the receptionist, "Any dick sucking recommendations...uh...Jen?" He asked after reading her name badge for the first time.

"My boyfriend really likes one called Blue Cheese. It'll mellow you out, but give you a burst of energy at the right time...if you know what I mean?" She giggled.

"Sounds fucking good to me, give us 20 of those too!"

Liv Rawlins looked at him with fearful astonishment in her eyes.

Minutes later they were back in the Range Rover, "Smell that shit!" Mylo ordered as he held the open bag in front of the warden's wife's gorgeous face.

"It smells like illegal drugs to me," she said straight faced. Liv had smoked her fair share of pot in high school and college, but hadn't imbibed in nearly 10 years. Her husband certainly would never condone it.

Mylo laughed, "Not in California bitch!"

The warden suddenly picked up the scent of unbelievably strong smelling green pot from his spot in the back...he had no idea he was about to smell the burning variety.

Mylo gripped the fat Blue Cheese joint between his lips as he lit the match from the book Jen had given him inside.

"We'd appreciate it if you didn't do that in our new car..." Liv voiced, actually serious.

Mylo got a big grin on his face as he held the Blue Cheese smoke in his lungs before billowing a smoke-filled exhale in her face, "Hit that slut!"

"I don't smoke marijuana!"

Mylo laughed again, "You do now cunt, hit that fucking thing right now!"

Grant was irate that the son of a bitch was smoking pot in his new rig. He couldn't make out the specifics of their conversation, but he suspected Mylo was coercing his wife into doing it too. Moments later he heard her have a coughing attack as Mylo cackled loudly. Before long Grant felt himself getting a contact buzz as his suddenly acquiescent wife and the rapist filled the Range Rover with exhaled smoke.

"The road gets pretty windy from here, you can't drive like this!" The warden's wife warned as she felt the immediate effects herself.

"Let me worry about that, how much further?"

"About 40 minutes."

They pulled out onto the rainy two-lane road. Fifteen minutes out of town, they came to an unplanned roadblock. Two cars were in front of them as construction lights flashed and a roadside flagman held up an illuminated stop sign on the otherwise darkened road. They waited, listening to "Simple Man" for the third time as the worker left the car in front of them and walked back in their direction with his flashlight. Mylo reminded Liv to not make a sound as he kept the music up loud enough that the worker could not hear Grant's grunting pleas.

"We had a mudslide up here around the bend, we got two big cats and a backhoe clearing it as we speak, but it's going to be at least an hour." The worker shared as he picked up the stimulating scent wafting from inside the Range Rover.

Unlike the pissed expressions on the two previous driver's faces when learning of the delay, the construction worker was surprised to see a smile form on the face of the SUV driver. "At least an hour you said?"

"Yep, probably closer to 75 minutes."

The construction worker watched in mild surprise as the Range Rover flipped a quick u-turn and sped back in the direction from which it came.

Two minutes later Mylo hurriedly splashed the 4WD down a pitch-black, muddy side road to an expectantly vacant campground. Along the way, he caromed the front passenger bumper off a large boulder that was nearly impossible to see in the dark, rainy conditions. He sloshed the rig to a stop in a big open area before jumping out quickly and slogging through the mud to the passenger door. Mylo yanked the warden's wife from the front seat and held her in his arms as he swung the back door open. She screamed, kicked, and fought as he pushed her inside.

Grant Rawlins listened helplessly as doors opened and closed while his wife screamed defiantly. One final slamming door confirmed his wife and the rapist were back inside the Range Rover. The seat in front of him shifted violently; the previously distant sounds were now directly in front of him. He could feel humidity emanating from their sopping wet clothes.

The drenched clothes weren't going to be on for long.

"Don't fight me bitch, you know what's coming. And you know it's good shit!" Mylo pulled the insolent Liv Rawlins into his lap until she was facing and straddling him. He hungrily kissed along her slender neck as she yelped helplessly but turned her head to avoid his aggressive lips. He held her rigidly, his strength incomprehensible. The warden's wife felt him suck and bite her neck roughly and place another hickey on her previously unblemished skin. Mylo pulled her hips down hard and ground her naked pussy against his rain-soaked crotch.

The girl at the pot store was right about the weed; Mylo felt blood rushing swiftly to his hardening cock. Liv Rawlins' was more stoned than she'd been in a very long time.

"No...please...not again...it's too big...please...please..."

Grant Rawlins could now hear every heartbreaking word clearly. The pain from his considerable injuries disappeared as he screamed helplessly into his gagged mouth...his beautiful wife was at the mercy of a monster and there was nothing he could do about it.

At just that moment, that same monster powerfully ripped the warden's shirt from his wife's stunning body, sending all the button's flying and causing her big tits to bounce freely. "FUCK YEAH!" Mylo shouted before biting down on one of her hardened nipples causing her to yelp loudly again. The experienced rapist roughly squeezed both of her heavy breasts in his huge hands, "Yeah bitch, I like these big fucking tits!"

The warden lay in tortuous agony as Mylo's words and the shaking of the seat confirmed what he knew to be happening only a few feet away.

"Down on your knees! Get down on the ground...now slut!" Mylo ordered as he pushed her shoulders downward. "Take off my pants bitch! Hurry up...my nuts are turning blue!"

"Blue? But you already came...uh...ejaculated before...?"

"Damn right bitch, but that was a couple of hours ago; now they ache again...get down there and do what I fucking tell you! Now!" He ordered as he reached up and flipped on the overhead light.

Grant Rawlins could hear his wife shuffle off the seat onto the dirty carpet courtesy of Mylo's filthy mud-covered boots. He then heard the zipper of Mylo's pants being lowered followed moments later by an unfamiliar thud and then a startled scream from his terrified wife.

He couldn't possibly fathom the sound he'd just heard was the smacking of the rapists' heavy meat flopping out and hitting his wife in the face.

"Oh Jesus...Mr. Dickenson...please don't make me do this. It's huge, I can't...can't do it."

"Fuck yes you can! Grab hold of it...! Use both hands...there you go, stroke it first ...yeah like that...uh-huh. Long strokes bitch!"

From that point forward, Grant could only hear deep masculine grunts and authoritative dick-sucking instructions directed by the rapist to his less than experienced wife.

"Yeah...fuck...like that...spit on it slut! Uh-huh, now stroke it...get it all wet and slippery. Do it again...yeah, that's better. Spit on it again! Long strokes...lick around the head! Uh-huh...yeah...uhn...suck that big cock bitch!"

The warden listened as similar wet-smacking sounds and occasional masculine grunts continued for the next 10 minutes.

"Okay, faster now slut! Play with those big fucking nuts with your other hand...there you go. You ever held anything as big as those before?"

The warden couldn't make out his wife's muffled response.

"Haha...I didn't think so! Now lick 'em...fuck yeah...you might get the hang of this yet bitch!"

Grant Rawlins listened disbelievingly as the high school dropout convicted rapist instructed his respected, professional physician wife how to pleasure him with her mouth as if she was some cheap hooker he'd just picked up off the street.

"Okay, not bad slut...but that's enough of the knob-polish, time to take it down your throat cunt!"

Grant couldn't make out her response, but Mylo's reply clarified it, "Yes you can, open wide...wider...open it bitch! Like that slutty pussy of yours did earlier, it'll stretch...there you go, suck on the head and swirl your tongue...uh huh...fuck...yeah! Don't stop stroking it...both hands...uh huh...fuck yeah, suck it! Okay, time to take it deeper, here it comes!"

Again, Grant couldn't make out his wife's response, but suddenly a loud choking cough escaped her throat.

Mylo laughed out loud, "Yeah it takes some getting used to, but trust me, you're going to get lots of practice slut. Do it again!"

A minute later more instructions rang out, "Yes you can...relax your throat...uh huh...that a girl. Uhn...yeah...deeper...oh fuck that's good! Now the head's in your throat, just keep breathing through your nose while I shove it deeper...Oooowww you fucking whore...no teeth!"

This time Grant heard his wife's breathless apologetic response, "I'm so sorry, I just have never had anything like this in my mouth before, it's really hard to breathe! I've never taken one down my throat like that...especially one so big..."

"Like I said, you're going to get lots of practice. But right now I need my nut, so let's try something else, wrap those big titties around my cock! Yeah, hold 'em like that while I fuck 'em."

Grant could feel the seat shift before it began to thrust forward and back, "Yeah bitch, those sweet tits feel good around it, all right, now lick it when it gets near your mouth! Uh-huh, yeah just like that...uhn...uhn...now take it in your mouth...all the way! God damn...yeah those soft titties and fuckin dick-sucking lips feel good! Don't stop...suck me bitch!"

The warden lay torturously listening for the next ten minutes as the seat rocked and wet smacking sounds filled the air between satisfied groans. In spite of what he knew about the rapist's endowment, he couldn't fathom the idea that Mylo Dickenson's cock could actually be fucking his wife's flawless tits while she sucked it at the same time...

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud grunt and Mylo's gruff voice, "Eighteen long fucking year's I've waited for this shit slut...uhn...yeah...I'm gonna cum all over these big titties...suck it...yeah...oh fuck...shit!"

The warden obviously couldn't see, but he imagined the scene as Mylo pulled his huge cock from between his young wife's drooling lips just as the first blast streaked thickly across her pretty face; the powerful discharge was followed by several others before the insatiable rapist aimed his heaving cock at her spit-soaked tits and painted them sloppily in a hot whitish gruel.

"FUCK YEAH!!" Mylo shouted in satisfied jubilation. He looked down at the warden's wife's cum-coated face and tits and noticed an unmistakably guilty pleasurable look in her eyes..."This horny slut liked that!"

Liv Rawlins knelt on her mud covered knees staring down at her cum plastered tits. She couldn't see out of one of her eyes, but the astonishment through her one clear eye at the volume of semen on her breasts nearly took her breath away. Her untrained jaw hurt from being stretched so widely for such a long period of time. She could taste Mylo's salty discharge, as at least one of his unwieldy spurts had found its way between her lips and inside her gaped mouth. Her breathing was already strained as the incomprehensibly erotic sex act had caused a stream of wetness to flow down her thighs onto her bunched up skirt.

Warden Grant Rawlins lay helplessly only a few feet away in a darkened solitary hell. The unfathomable events of the past six hours all culminating moments before in a mind-numbing sexual crescendo between his beautiful wife and one of the most notorious sex offenders ever housed in San Quentin State Prison. The very prison he was responsible for managing... but to his unimaginable dismay, the three of them were no longer inside the confines of San Quentin State Prison.

...nor was Warden Grant Rawlins any longer in charge.

*****

I hope you've enjoyed the first 3 chapters, if so please take the time to comment and/or vote. I also welcome feedback via email and do my best to respond as quickly as possible. Make sure if you contact me that way to include your email address. As you might imagine...chapter 4 is going to be really good, but won't post for a while.

In the meantime, I will be posting the first chapter of an interracial cuckold story called, "The Speedo Doesn't Lie". I know the title sounds a little funky, but I think it's really good if you're into that sort of thing.