Warden's Wife Pays His Debt

A 9-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series "Warden's Wife Pays His Debt" has 7 chapters
0
1.32M
1.3k
534
614


Started: 03/26/2019

Updated: 07/07/2023

The author has completed this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

San Quentin Chief Warden Grant Rawlins had the perfect life. The prestigious east coast university groomed up-and-comer had earned one of the most desired positions in the corrections field by the age of 36. In the 7 years since, despite making lots of enemies inside the walls with his unbending rules and uncompromising punishments, he'd turned the deteriorating old penitentiary into the shining star of the California corrections system.

But as ascending as his professional career was headed, it paled in comparison to his personal life. A decade previously he'd been introduced to one of the most eligible young women in the affluent North Bay community of Marin County. Liv was a brilliant pediatrician and hospital administrator, herself a shooting star in her own profession. But her impressive credentials didn't hold a candle to her other assets. Blessed with a gorgeous face resembling a famous Hollywood hottie and a flawless body that befit a dancer more than a doctor, she was a hell of a catch for a prison warden. They fell in love quickly and became one of the most recognizable power couples in Northern Bay Area circles.

Mylo Dickenson, convicted serial rapist, was a lifer at San Quentin prison who had already toiled in the Big House for nearly two decades. His childhood could best be described as a dumpster fire. He was in and out of sexually abusive foster homes for years, which led to problems with the law by the time he was 12. He'd started off with minor offenses, but by the time he reached adulthood his crimes included sex offenses against women. He avoided capture for nearly two years, but eventually his arrest and conviction for twenty rapes and one count of 2nd degree murder landed him in prison for life. Behind bars and never the rule-follower, the big-cocked convict, like many others, endured the wrath of the staunch warden on numerous occasions. So much so, the cunning sex offender made it his life goal to pay back the motherfucker who made his life a living hell for the past seven years.

He would get his opportunity...

Stunningly, the three of them are cast together in the most unlikeliest of circumstances. When the worst natural disaster in American history befalls Northern California, it sets off a shocking chain of events that have to be read to be believed. "Warden's Wife Pays His Debt" is a rollicking page-turning saga that will have you on the edge of your seat every step of the way. You'll be blown away by the adventure, but don't let the vibrator or box of Kleenex out of your reach. You'll need it!

The ending in chapter 9 will blow your mind.

TABLE OF CONTENTS