Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv's big eyes peered up at Mylo with it stuffed in her mouth. She shook her head as if to disagree with his statement, but she continued her efforts nonetheless.

The warden had witnessed his beautiful wife's amazing transition from medical professional to kinky tigress on many occasions, but he'd never seen her perform the kind of oral exuberance with which she appeared to be pleasuring their captor at the moment. His only consolation despite the disturbing visual, was he knew she was only acting this way to not further degrade their situation with the crazed lunatic. Still, he couldn't help but wonder why he'd never received such unbounded oral attention from her.

"That a girl," Mylo grunted "that's the cocksucking I remember from last night. Now take it deeper!" He urged as he held the back of her head and pushed himself further into her throat.

For the next several minutes Grant opened and closed his eyes hoping that it would soon be over and he would no longer have to watch his wife being forced to copulate the escapee. Mylo had pressed his huge cock into her throat and instructed her to squeeze his balls with one hand while stroking the portion of his saliva covered cock that still extended from her stretched lips with the other. A litany of grunts and directions spewed from his mouth as it became apparent he was nearing climax. "Fuck bitch...yeah...uhn...you're almost there, now show me those big titties before you drain my balls!"

Liv ignored his initial request as she kept up her ministrations.

"Now bitch! Don't make me get that fucking poker again!"

A renewed look of fear appeared on her face as she slowly dropped her hand from his balls and slipped the thin straps from her shoulders.

Grant screamed through his gag as his wife's spectacular tits revealed themselves for the breathless convict. "Damn baby, those fuckin' hot tits are the final piece, get ready I'm gonna spew, you better swallow my entire load this time!" He then turned to the warden, "Nod your head and confirm you want her to swallow every fucking drop! Do it now fucker or I swear, you aren't going to like the consequences!"

Grant's head ached from the pressure of the unbearable situation and lingering effects of the previous night's concussion. His eyes watered and saliva dripped from his lips as rage filled his being. Unintelligible sounds reverberated in his throat as he madly shook his head in defiance.

"Oh fuck I'm almost there! Tell her chief, nod to her and let her know you want her to swallow my seed!"

The warden shook his head more vehemently as he realized the moment was nearly upon them.

"Mylo roared as his massive cock bucked in Liv's throat and the first blast erupted against her tonsils. Unfortunately, her mind was filled with indecision due to the conflict between Mylo's directive and her husband's dissent—nonetheless her first reaction was to swallow, but she did so without full commitment. The hesitation made her unprepared for the next spurt which carried more volume and power than the first. She tried to catch up, but more semen was injecting into her mouth at a torrid pace.

Seconds later Mylo's jism mixed with her saliva began spilling from her lips onto her chin.

When it was apparent she was incapable of, or simply not trying to swallow his entire load, Mylo yanked his cock from her mouth and painted her heaving tits with rope after rope of shooting ejaculate. The warden's eyes nearly bugged out of his head when he witnessed the volume and power of Mylo's unfinished eruptions. When it finally ended, the sticky mess that covered his wife's chin, neck and breasts nearly made him gag.

That turned out to be an ironic response based on what happened next.

When he caught his breath, a devilish grin formed on the face of the escaped convict. He proudly observed his work on the face and chest of the sexy wife. He stared at the warden as he stroked his cock one final time and a big dollop of cum oozed from the tip and splattered onto one of her hard nipples.

"Well that was a good way to start the day! A day that is sure to be filled with lots more of that kind of fun, don't you agree assfuck?" The muscled sociopath asked as he glared smugly at the prison leader. Grant Rawlins stared blankly at the scene, unable to comprehend what he'd just watched. He studied his wife's stunned look as tears ran down her face and mixed with the semen splattered around her mouth.

Liv Rawlins was completely numb. Never in her worst nightmares could she have imagined something as disturbing as what had just occurred. She had just been forced to orally copulate a crazed prisoner from her husband's own prison while he was bound, injured and forced to watch from only a few feet away. A prisoner who happened to have the largest penis she had ever seen and whose virile discharges were beyond her previous imagination. Yet more distressing than any of that, as she knelt in front of him covered in his spooge while her husband stared in stunned disbelief, she could feel wetness running down the inside of her thighs.

"So people, did I not just say that as soon as the two of you learned the rules and adhered to them without question, the better off you were going to be?" Mylo asked, a threatening tone returning to his voice.

Neither of the Rawlins' responded, both fearful where he was going with his line of questioning.

"Well I can't imagine either of you forgot, and yet you still chose to disobey me...especially you chief! I told your wife to swallow all of my load and when I asked you to support that command, you shook your head and discouraged her from doing so. Didn't you?"

The warden stared back without blinking.

"Well now we have a problem fuckhead, a problem where my precious cum now sits splattered on your wife's face and tits you piece of shit, and that I'm afraid, is completely unacceptable after I instructed her to swallow all of it." Mylo's softening cock swung back and forth as he moved to the far side of the couch and retrieved the 2nd ball gag from the Rawlins' box of kink. He spoke again, "You see, one of you is going to swallow my load whenever I cum, but since you took it upon yourself to discourage your wife from doing so, this time it will be your turn big boy!"

"No! I'll do it!" Liv screamed as she brought two fingers to her face and pushed some of Mylo's cum between her lips.

"STOP RIGHT THERE CUNT! He yelled, "Take those fucking fingers out of your mouth...NOW!"

She hesitated before doing what he said. "You had your chance to do it the first time, but that opportunity has now passed—instead the hubby is going to get sloppy seconds!" Mylo held the ball gag out to her, "Honey, you're going to use those little fingers to scoop up as much of my jiz from your face and tits and coat that ball like a snowball. In fact, better yet, think of it as a candied apple and the goal is to coat that perfect red specimen with as much yummy caramel as you can get on it. If I'm satisfied with thickness of the glaze, we'll do this just once. If not, we'll make another tasty treat for the warden to enjoy when he's done with the first one! And just so we're all clear about this moving forward, every time you give me head, your hungry hubby will get a special treat afterwards if any of my precious release makes it out of your mouth! You got it?"

Mylo parked his bare ass down in Grant's recliner and watched, as from her knees, the warden's wife dutifully scooped thick globs of Mylo's cum from her face first and then from her smothered tits and smeared the viscous goop around the red ball. Tears streamed down her face as she performed the disgusting task, all the while purposefully avoiding looking up at her husband.

It wouldn't have mattered if she did, Grant's watery eyes were focused solely on the crazed bastard who he intended to kill if and when the opportunity presented itself. Mylo stared back with a sinister smirk of his own. He was enjoying every diabolical second of this.

After a long minute, Liv Rawlins held up the cum-covered sphere for Mylo's inspection. A sly smile formed on his face. Large globs of his thick spunk coated the gag, obscuring it to the point that its previous bright red finish was now a hazy shade of orange. However before he gave it his blessing, Mylo had one more directive, "There's a big splotch there on your left tit next to your nipple, make sure to get that on there too!"

After she added the final scoop Liv pleaded again, "I'll take this, my husband has been through enough already, please don't make him do it..."

"Consequences are consequences baby...next time you'll have to decide whether you want to take it all or save some for him, but this special treat has his name all over it! So here's how it's going to work." Mylo continued as he looked back and forth between them before settling on the warden, "I'm going to remove the straps holding the current gag from your head and you're going to spit it out dickwad. Then you are going to open wide while your sexy wife feeds you the new candied apple! You aren't going to say a fucking word between tasty treats, you got that shit-for-brains?"

The warden stared at the psychopath loathingly.

"YOU GOT IT FUCKNUT?" Mylo screamed.

Grant Rawlins swallowed uncomfortably before begrudgingly nodding his head.

"Okay good asshole...but if you decide to revolt, I certainly won't mind using this son-of-a-bitch again!" Mylo threatened after getting up from the chair and waving the menacing fireplace poker in front of the warden's face.

Liv knelt in stunned silence with the repulsive sticky ball gag extended between her outstretched fingers. She couldn't imagine feeding the disgusting thing to her husband.

"Time for the warden to get his breakfast!" Mylo announced as he reached around and removed the rubber straps securing the ball gag to his head. Grant spit out the degrading device immediately. The typically proud man took several unencumbered breaths, filling his lungs with precious air before he unleashed a vitriol-laced tirade toward Mylo, "You mother-fucker...I'm going to kill y..."

The warden's voice was replaced mid-sentence by a bone-chilling shriek as Mylo's large hand gripped his shattered collar bone and squeezed intensely.

"PLEASE STOP, leave him alone!" Liv screamed as tears streamed down her face.

"Get that apple ready sugar...c'mon chief open up nice and wide for your tasty treat!"

Grant Rawlins did his best to withstand the pain, but eventually the agony was too great. His lips slowly separated and his jaw hinged open. "That a boy!" Mylo cheered, his hand still gripping the Warden's shoulder tightly. "Okay baby slide that yummy thing in there."

More tears streamed down Liv's face. The loving wife hesitatingly held the gooey sphere out in front of her before she spoke apologetically, "I'm so sorry to do this honey, but we better do as he says." Her hand was shaking as she pushed the disgusting gag into her husband's open mouth.

Mylo's thick semen collected around the warden's lips as the prison leader did everything in his power to avoid letting his tongue touch it or engaging his swallowing reflex.

"Honey, reach around behind his head and connect the straps," the convict ordered.

Liv held out her cum covered hands. "I can't do it with my hands all gooey like this."

Suddenly an odd image of Lester Hayes the former cornerback for the Oakland Raiders popped into Mylo's mind. Hayes was renowned in NFL lore for coating his hands in a pine-tar substance called "stickum" before he took the field. Eventually the NFL banned "stickum" and similar substances, but that didn't keep a smirk from forming on Mylo's face as the indelible image of #37 in silver and black formed in his mind's eye. When he snapped out of his trance he answered, "Yes you can bitch! Do it now!"

Liv Rawlins reluctantly stretched the rubber straps tightly around her husband's head as the sticky spooge mixed from her fingers into his hair. The task proved especially difficult given the filthy condition of her hands, but eventually she made all the connections before whispering apologies in Grant's ear. "I'm so sorry honey, I love you! We'll get through this..."

Mylo finally released his grip on the warden's shattered shoulder and looked on proudly. "That's good work team! Now sugar, you go on into the bathroom and start filling that big Jacuzzi tub. The two of us are gonna take a nice little dip before breakfast. While you are doing that, the warden and I are going to have a little talk. And don't get any ideas about searching around for something to hurt me with. I've scoured the bedroom and closet and removed all of your husband's weapons. But in case I missed one, I wouldn't suggest trying anything if I were you. But if you do, you better kill me on the first try or "apple-boy" here is going to suffer like you can't imagine! Do you understand me?"

The warden's wife stared disdainfully at her captor before nodding her head and turning towards the bedroom. Mylo's large hand flew out and slapped her hard on the ass, drawing a startled scream. "Get that tub nice and full slut, I haven't had a good bath in twenty years! Oh, and make sure you're waiting in it with nothin' on when I get there!"

The men both watched as her perfect ass and long legs looked especially good in the sexy lingerie.

After she disappeared around the corner, Mylo slid next to the warden on the couch. The same smug look remained plastered on his face as he observed the semen plastered ball extending from the warden's lips. The deranged convict could see several thick beads extended down the warden's chin from the buildup around his stuffed mouth. "I bet you wish you hadn't encouraged your wife not to swallow huh chief?"

Grant Rawlins pulled at his restraints as unintelligible shouts came from his throat.

"I've never actually tasted it, but I've been told my cum is particularly salty, would you agree ball boy? Just think, at some point you and your wife will be able to compare notes!" Mylo laughed. "Anyway if I were you, unless of course you really love the flavor, I would suggest you encourage your sexy wife to swallow my entire load next time! One thing you may have working for you is it seems she has some deep throat talents. If she can learn to take my big cock all the way down her throat like I suspect, I'll cum straight into her stomach and we'll all be better for it. Don't you think?" Mylo laughed as he grabbed a handful of the warden's hair and physically forced him to nod.

The rapist continued, "I have another piece of possibly good news to share with you chief, I have some pain pills that your prison doctor was nice enough to share with me after all his teeth fell out. I might be willing to share a few with you assuming we can work out a bartering system. After your wife and I have our little bath, the three of us can discuss the details." Mylo reached down and retrieved his silky boxers (actually they belonged to Grant) from the floor and slipped them over the warden's head. "You wait here chief, but I might suggest you take a little nap. I expect we're going to be busy for a while."

There were no words to describe the warden's fury as he remained helpless in his own home listening to the rapist cackle devilishly while moving towards his bedroom. And despite his best efforts to control it, Grant Rawlins suddenly felt the first of several large globs of convict cream seep into his throat.

Liv Rawlins waited nakedly in the swirling water. The hot bath water felt wonderful on her sex fatigued body, but she wasn't thinking about that at the moment. Her thoughts were instead focused on the misery her husband was experiencing at the hands of the vengeful sex offender. Tears streamed down her face as an unbridled sense of helplessness consumed her. She was a strong willed woman who prided herself on remaining in control whatever the situation. Her dad used to always say to her, "Olivia, you are completely responsible for your own destiny, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!"

At this moment, her dad's words felt very far from the truth. She felt like her destiny remained solely in the hands of a crazed rapist. A crazed rapist with an incredibly large penis...

"Ahhhh, now that looks like an inviting spot!" Mylo shouted as he entered the steamy bathroom and stood over the large swirling tub. He was completely naked. His huge cock hung thickly over his massive balls. "Aren't you gonna invite me in?"

"Why don't you go fuck yourself!"

"Sorry honey, I've been doing that for the last eighteen years. Frankly, I'm looking a lot more forward to fucking you again sweetheart!"

"I wish that roof in the infirmary had collapsed during the earthquake and killed you instead of that poor guard and the doctor."

"I'm sure those bastards would agree with you, but it didn't work out as good for them as it did for me. While they're both waiting in line at the pearly gates, I'm standing here looking at your chest thinking about giving you another pearly necklace!"

"You're a monster!"

"You know it's funny baby, when you were still passed out in that bed this morning with my jiz spilling down your ass, your husband said the same thing to me. I'll tell you what I told him, I'm not a monster, but this dude is!" Mylo laughed as he gripped his huge cock and held it out for her to see. "But ironically from your perspective he must be a nice monster like that big blue fucker from that movie...what was his name?...oh yeah Sully! I only know that cuz this nice monster gave you more pleasure last night than any night of your life!"

"There wasn't anything nice about it. You raped me!"

"I guess that's where we don't see eye to eye," Mylo replied as he stepped into the huge Jacuzzi tub. "When I see a woman scream out in pleasure and cum like a whore, I naturally assume that she loved it. You don't see it that way?"

"There is more to satisfaction than body parts slamming together. That's what you are incapable of understanding you misogynistic asshole. For any woman to achieve true sexual pleasure, her body and her mind must be stimulated. You are completely incapable of accomplishing that. There isn't a woman alive who could be stimulated intellectually by you!"

Mylo laughed, "I have no fucking idea what miso-mumbo-jumbo is, but it doesn't matter. I'm not sure where your mind was, but you sure could've fooled me that you didn't achieve true sexual pleasure when you were cumming all over my dick all night long."

"Fuck you!"

"Oh, this conversation has now come full circle. I think we've already covered that!"

Liv changed the subject. "What are you going to do with us?"

Mylo's large foot stretched across the tub and found its way between the young wife's legs. "I think you have a pretty good idea what I plan to do with you," his big toe found its way to her opening. "I haven't decided yet about your piece of shit husband.

Thirty minutes later, Liv Rawlins lay face down on the large padded sitting surface that circled the back half of the Jacuzzi tub. Beads of water and perspiration trickled from her spectacular body. Her perfect naked breasts were pushed against the soft covering and her knees were spread wide while Mylo Dickenson stood in the swirling water between them. His long tongue was rimming her tender sphincter while two of his long fingers were buried deep in her married pussy. Liv's breathing was erratic and her hands gripped the soft cushion, trying to resist the incredible orgasm that was building inside her. "How's your mind feel now?" Mylo asked as he pulled back with a smile and spit on her pulsing asshole.

"I hate you...uhn."