Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grant Rawlins sat miserably on his living room sofa. Through his one eye that wasn't covered by his cum-stained underwear, he watched the heavy rain continue to pour down through the big picture windows onto his deck. Dark clouds were visible as far as he could see out over the Pacific Ocean. His body ached in ways he'd never experienced, but it was the indescribable pressure building in his bladder that was pushing him towards the edge of surrender. The thought of pissing himself again, this time on his expensive living room sofa, sickened him. Unfortunately, the possibility was quickly becoming an inevitable reality.

Contributing to his desolation, the horrendous taste of Mylo's semen had still not fully dissipated from his mouth, in spite of the fact he had unavoidably already swallowed most of the glutinous paste. He could still feel the slimy remnants oozing down his throat and on his chin from the detestable coatings that had remained outside his mouth.

His wife and their lunatic captor had now been in the other room for at least ninety minutes. Over the course of that wretched endlessness, the warden had listened for audio clues as to what was happening. He'd originally heard the distant hum of the Jacuzzi jets whir to life. But aside from a few triumphant laughs from the rapist, he hadn't heard a thing. His mind however, couldn't stop conjuring up images of what was assuredly occurring behind the closed doors.

Interestingly, while he hadn't been far off on most of his imaginations, the exact image of what was actually happening at that moment had not been one of them. His beautiful wife lay on her side with her knee stretched up in the air while Mylo Dickenson lay behind her with his massive cock pistoning in and out of her splayed pussy. Her thick vaginal lips were stretched obscenely wide to accommodate his vein-covered pole while her internal secretions bathed his rutted dick in a velvety silkiness that after spending nearly half his life in prison, he'd never dreamed he would experience again. Their tangled bodies were covered in sweat as steam from the swirling jets in the adjacent tub created a sauna atmosphere in the indulgent space.

Mylo's muscular arms were wrapped around her sinewy body with his large hands each gripping one of her luscious tits. She had long since given up pushing him away. She had steadfastly rejected his advancements for the longest time, but eventually her quivering body accepted its inevitable destiny and surrendered. But in spite of her figure's wretched deception, up until this point she refused to provide him the voluntary verbal responses that his constant goading desired.

Liv's involuntary responses were a different story. Despite her best attempts to obscure them, a litany of quiet grunts and moans escaped her lips as Mylo's incredible cock pleasured her pussy in ways she never imagined.

Her captor deviously bit one of her ears and whispered, "You gonna cum on this big cock again slut?"

"Fuck you, I...I...fucking hate you!"

Mylo laughed. "Oh, are we back on this mind/body thing again? I still don't understand the concept. How can your mind and pussy feel such different feelings? I would think that eventually one would win out over the other and since your pussy is clearly winning the day, I would think it would have a lot more influence."

"You're a fucking pig!"

Mylo laughed again as he renewed his efforts. He'd already learned what got her off so he quickly reestablished those motions. He pulled his cock out until only the fat head remained, he then shoved it back in, making sure the rutted phallic scraped against her G-spot on its diabolical journey to her deepest depths before colliding with her sensitive cervix at its conclusion.

A loud moan escaped her lips. Liv couldn't get over the intensity of the pleasure his huge penis created inside her. She wanted so badly to hate it, but she had now come to accept, that was an impossibility. Despite the abhorrent situation, he seemed to know exactly how and what to do to maximize her feelings of enjoyment. Liv questioned how she could allow herself to be led down this path by a crazed lunatic whose long term intentions were yet unknown to her and her husband. Yet in the short term, at this moment, all she could think about was he was leading her down a shameful path that would surely end in another mind-blowing orgasm. She knew it was only a matter of time and she hated herself for actually looking forward to its arrival.

Mylo could already read her like a book and knew by her body reactions she was well on her way to yet another climax. The experienced assailant tweaked her steely nipples and bit down hard on her neck. Her body tensed, but he knew it was one of arousal not pain. He moved to her ear again, "Let it go...you're gonna cum all over my big cock again aren't you baby?"

The warden's wife whimpered helplessly and shook her head.

"C'mon, we both know it's coming. Tell me."

"N...no...I...I can't."

"Can't cum on my big dick? Or can't tell me slut?"

"Uhn...uhn...oh...god...please...don't make me...again."

"Don't make you what again?" Mylo growled as he pulled hard on her big nipples again.

"Ohhhh god...don't make me...oh...uhn...uhn...oh fuck...you're doing it...you're...you're gonna make me cum...oh god...cum again! Ohhhh...Mmmm...Shiiiiiittt!" Her sweaty body began to shake as a glass-shattering squeal escaped her lips so loudly that her husband heard it from the other room. Liv Rawlins' perfect little bubble ass pushed backwards as pussy juice splattered violently around her captor's pistoning dick.

Just as her squirting orgasm was finally waning, Mylo roared as his cock flexed and the conquering phallic erupted deep inside his enemy's wife's pleasure tunnel. The hot sensations reinvigorated her sensitive depths causing a second wave of ejaculate to squirt from her sated cunt and spill all over his bounding nuts.

Ten minutes later Mylo exited the master bedroom with Liv in tow. The tormented husband who had somehow maneuvered the boxers from his head, observed neither of them wearing the same clothes as before. Mylo had on another pair of his silky boxers and his wife wore one of his favorite light pink form-fitting teddies. A sweaty sheen covered both of their exposed bodies—the warden noticed his wife's thick hair was quite wet and clinging to her head.

Liv tried not to make eye contact with her husband, but when she did, she could see something was clearly wrong. "Oh my god, he's shaking!" Grant led her gaze into his lap as he tried desperately to communicate that he needed to piss. "Do you need to go to the bathroom honey?" She screamed.

The warden nodded his head frantically.

"Let me take him to the bathroom!" The desperate wife begged their captor.

"Nope, he pisses in his bucket in the bedroom, you can lead him in there if you want."

"Where is the key to the cage?"

"He can piss through the little slot, it's as good a time as any for him to learn! The cage stays on."

Liv moved quickly to the sofa and after Mylo casually approached and released his handcuffs, she frantically helped her injured husband rise. She led him as fast as his body would allow into the front bedroom. Mylo heard frantic movements inside. A devious smirk formed on his face when a minute later he heard Liv's caring voice, "It's okay honey, we can clean it up, it wasn't your fault."

Moments later she emerged from the room. "You son-of-a-bitch, you kept him locked to that sofa until he was ready to burst. That's inhumane!"

"Inhumane? Don't tell me about inhumane! Putting someone in a jail cell with a big black sodomite is inhumane bitch! Pissing himself ain't shit. But if he wants, he can remain locked in the bedroom so he's close to his little shitter," Mylo offered without any remorse.

"He needs to get cleaned up, I'm going to help him take a shower."

"You'll do no such thing! His showers are earned by good behavior and so far he's been a rebellious fuck!"

"Are you crazy? He's urinated on himself twice now, please let me clean him up!"

"I already told you 'no', so don't fucking ask me again! Besides, after you make me breakfast, you're going to change the sheets from our bed onto his and put clean ones on ours. Those sex-soiled ones will be like cologne for his piss stench!"

"What? You want to make him sleep in those sheets? They're soaked!"

"Whose fault is that?" Mylo laughed. "Each morning after you and I dirty up the new ones, you'll change them onto his bed. Maybe if you can learn to control your...uh...responses, his new daily sheets won't be too bad..."

"You're a fucking asshole!" Liv spewed before stomping off back to the bedroom.

"Don't be long, I'm starving from all that fucking!"

Five minutes later, Liv Rawlins led her injured husband back out of the bedroom, Mylo suspected she'd at least wiped the noticeable urine from his lower body in spite of his directions to the contrary. "Put him back on the couch where I can cuff his sorry ass."

"Can I at least put something down..." she started to ask before she realized how embarrassing that must have sounded to her husband.

A pleasurable smile formed on Mylo's face knowing her inadvertent comment had to have been painful to the piece of shit warden. "Nah...put him in his little corner there. He can stay here, until he stinks too bad, then we might have to banish him to his room."

Mylo moved over and quickly reconnected the warden's good wrist to the wrought iron. He studied the warden's loathsome face and then took the opportunity to kick him while he was down. "Aside from the dried remnants around his lips and chin, it looks like the chief here has finished off his breakfast! It's good to see him getting all that healthy protein under these circumstances, we'll have to see what's on the menu for lunch!" He cackled evilly before reaching out and squeezing the warden's wrecked shoulder.

The captive prison official winced in pain.

"Enough about him, I'm hungry as fuck after all that screwing baby," Mylo announced, "make me some bacon and eggs. And I bought all the shit for blueberry pancakes too. I've been craving that shit for eighteen years now—I even got some whip cream to spray on top! Actually, if I'm being honest..." a shit eating grin formed on his face, "the whip cream will have plenty of other uses, but we can spare a little for the pancakes!" He laughed as he stole a glance over in the warden's direction.

"But before you get to cookin' honey, help me get this porn back up on the TV. Hubby needs something to watch while we're makin' bacon," the juvenile convict joked as he wrapped his arms around her waist and dry-humped her jiggling little ass. "I mean, as I recall, you did call me a pig at least once!"

Liv pulled away disgustingly. "You are a fucking pig!"

"Hahaha...SOOEY...oink...oink...this fucking pig can't wait to wallow around in the mud with you again little Miss Piggy!" Mylo teased as he spanked her hard on the ass.

The warden watched the unbelievable scene unfold in front of him. In his worst nightmares, he could not have imagined a more deplorable situation coming to life. The events of the last twenty-four hours would have been impossible to believe even if the most diabolical erotic fictional author had penned the proceedings. How was it possible that he and his wife could find themselves in this situation? While he sat cuffed, injured and wreaking of urine in his own home, his beautiful, intelligent wife stood half-naked in front of him while one of the most notorious sex offenders of the 21st century, spoke degradingly to her on his high-school level of maturity, and groped her magnificent body like he owned it. Grant wondered how long this untenable situation would go on.

Little did he know, this nightmare was only just getting started.

His thoughts were interrupted by Mylo's booming voice, "Like I said baby, turn that porn back on, you got any threesome shit? This disgusting pig loves him some serious fuzz-bumping!"

Ironically only a month previously, Liv had surprised Grant with a couple of threesome compilations in his Christmas stocking. He had expressed a desire for three-way sex videos on several occasions, but she had resisted until a really hot scene popped up on a rented movie they'd watched on a weekend trip to Sedona before the holidays. The experience surprised her—watching the two hot girls pleasuring one another while getting fucked by a hung black stud had sparked a fire within her she hadn't expected.

Liv looked wearily over in Grant's direction as she slipped the ménage a trois DVD into the player. The first scene was one of his favorites. In it, a hot young couple invites one of the wife's recently divorced friends over to console her following her husband's affair. The friend, who bore a strong resemblance to Liv, ends up forgetting all about her ex as the friends fuck her every way imaginable.

When Mylo saw how hot the two actresses were and the size of the husband's big cock, he cheered loudly. "Yeah sugar, this is exactly what I wanted to see. Let me guess, this is your DVD, not little cage-boy over there!" He nodded in Grant's direction.

Liv didn't respond, knowing whatever answer she gave would only spur him on further.

Mylo, already aware the young wife had a kinky side to her, took her silence as confirmation that she liked watching the MFF sex. "Well this is some hot shit, but while we're getting breakfast ready, let's really get this daylong party started! Mute the porn and put on some more of your tunes, none of that faggot classical crap your husband listens to!"

Liv swallowed fearfully, suspecting she knew what he meant by a daylong party. Nonetheless she moved to the stereo. Usually she hooked her phone up and listened to one of her Spotify mixes through the booming Sonos sound system. But without it, she perused her older collection of CD's. "How does GnR sound?"

Mylo got a huge grin on his face—everything about this married bitch was perfect.

One minute later, to her husband's obvious chagrin, the Guns N' Roses classic "Welcome to the Jungle" blasted from the captive couple's robust surround system.

To be continued...

*****

Author's note: I want to thank everyone who has waited patiently for this story to resume. A lot has changed since the last chapter was released, but I can assure you, Mylo's desire for revenge against the warden has not. Liv Rawlins will learn the depths of the notorious rapist's loathing for her husband in the coming chapter's...

Please remember to vote and either comment or PM me. Make sure to include your email address if you want me to respond. I had originally planned on writing only two more chapters to this saga, but I decided to shorten them and author several more. I can't say exactly how quickly I will publish each, but this is my top priority and the wait between them shouldn't be long.