Wardenville Ch. 10

Story Info
Jason has a great day.
7.7k words
4.29
1.6k
00

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

Please see chapters 1 and 2 for background on how the characters came to be where they are.

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville.

Chapter 10 - Jason has a great day.

Jason woke sporting the hardest hard-on ever, but, he reasoned, that was no surprise because he had gone to sleep with the hardest hard-on ever! Tonya had got him worked up, but she hadn't really done anything; just be herself!

He was still spooning her and his hand had a firm hold on her right breast, over her bra. He shuffled his hips carefully away from her beautiful big ass, and was removing his hand from her breast when she spoke.

"Leaving already?" she said, teasing him.

"Oh, I didn't realise you were awake. Good Morning, how are you?" he replied, "I was trying not to disturb you." Jason moved carefully away from her body as she turned to face him.

"You look so beautiful," he added, as she settled on the pillow staring at him from just a few inches away.

"You ain't so bad yourself," she replied, and reached over his body to pull herself over to him, kissing him once softly on the nose, then firmer and longer on the lips.

He could feel the heat coming from her body still wrapped in the bed, and lifted the sheet to waft their bodies with some cooler air. "That should be a better temperature."

"Hey, you should have asked first," she snapped, "but I suppose it is a bit hot in here." Jason heard the reprimand and said Sorry.

"We'll leave that one till later," she said. "It's not a major thing, but you need to start thinking about Me first everytime we are together. I know you will make a few more mistakes today, so we will save them all up and see how to put them right later tonight. But for now, you get to do something you have been wanting ever since we met." She raised her eyebrow and smiled at him.

He wondered what she meant, and she made no attempt to move out of the bed, so he just stayed where he was and waited for her to make a move. He could feel his penis was still rock hard, and was wondering if, and when, it would go down. But he was very happy where he was, so he said nothing and cuddled Tonya closer, her huge breasts right in front of his face.

"Kiss them if you wish!" she laughed, "They really seem to have total control over you."

His eyes flicked up to hers, and he smiled at her. He kissed each breast - a few times - and put his nose in the deep cleavage taking a big breath of her scent. He found it to have aphrodisiac qualities; well at least his penis tried to get even harder.

"Today," Tonya started, "we have the whole day to sort out the rest of your training. Some parts will be enjoyable, I assure you of that, but you already have 1 strike and it's only, what, 9am! I think you might earn a few more during the day, and then we can deal with them later. That won't be quite so enjoyable!" She did smile when she said that, so he was hopeful that the punishment would not be severe. He had not faced that side of her, but was not afraid.

She threw the cover off them and sat up. Jason jumped up too and asked if he could go to the toilet. "Of course, "she said, "but well done for asking first. NO WANKING in there though! "she added with a giggle. Jason hadn't even thought of doing that, but he was going to try cold water to reduce his swelling! He went into the en-suite and carefully removed his boxers, her panties and the condom which had a significant amount of pre-cum in it. 'Good job we put them on' he thought.

"Leave it alone!" he heard her call, but could also hear the laughter in her voice. He called back that he was done, and flushed the toilet.

"Come, kneel before me. Time for you to learn."

Jason found a place on the floor at her feet and looked up at her. She still had the kimono on but it was pulled back to reveal both thighs closed together, and the belt was loose enough that the top gaped open revealing her bra.

"My feet need attention. Please massage them, I hope you remember how?"

Jason nodded that he did, and stood to get the cream and wipes.

"Stay on your knees and shuffle across," she said, "try to stay below my eyeline. I know it's a mess in here, and we will get round to tidying later, but you should be able to move anything out of your way."

Jason managed to retrieve the same cream he had used previously and the wipes were there too. He shuffled back until he was before her feet again and pulled out a couple of wipes then took the top off the pot. He wiped between the toes on her right foot, then the left with the cloths. Dipping his finger into the cream he put a dollop onto her foot and began to carefully massage it into the top of her foot with just his fingertips then got more cream and put it into the palm of his left hand. He smoothed the sole of her right foot with the palm of his hand to transfer the cream and then used his palms to massage it in. She said nothing, which he took to mean he was doing ok, so he moved to the other foot and repeated the process there.

"We'll leave the rest until later after we have had a shower!" she said, nonchanantly, causing Jason to look up! 'Shower, as in naked, as in me and you naked' he thought 'and she said We so that implied together.' That he would look forward to above almost anything else!

"Breakfast, then tidying up," she said, "I will have Cheerios with milk, a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon and a glass of milkshake - strawberry, I think." She looked at him, which he took to mean, 'off you go and get it done'. "You might want to put your boxers back on at least," she said, "Mom is home, don't forget."

"Oh, and You can have the same as me," she shouted after him. 'I don't really like salmon' he thought to himself, but if that was a sacrifice in order to be with Tonya, he was going to learn to like it.

He could hear her go into the en-suite, and hurried downstairs. It would be embarrassing if Lucia was up, but he hadn't heard any noises downstairs so was not expecting her to be there.

"Well, Hello there,"

'Shit, she WAS up, and in the kitchen.' He thought about dashing back upstairs for more clothes, but Lucia had seen him now. He turned to see her sitting at the far side of the table, with a coffee steaming in front of her.

She, apparently, adopted the same dress code as Tonya. She was a little fuller figured he decided, but it still looked so good on her. The silk kimono was light blue, but the rest, including he noticed, the black bra, were the same.

"Can, can, er, I get you something," he stuttered, praying she would not invite him closer to her. He did not want to get caught out staring at her body again, even if Tonya had laughed it off. He was not sure she would again!

"I'll take a bagel with the same toppings as Tonya; she always has the same breakfast on a Saturday. Do you know where things are?"

Jason replied that he did not. Lucia got up and came across to the fridge. "Open the door, on your knees of course!"

Oh damn, he thought, he would have to be extra cautious before he did anything while he was with either Tonya or Lucia. He hoped she would not tell Tonya about his error.

"The cream cheese is the blue pot there, the salmon is in the gold packet - mix them together carefully - and the milkshake powder is in the cupboard above the kettle. You MAY stand to reach that and then to make the rest of the meal." He could see the cereals between the corner and the microwave, and knew the milk was in the fridge. "You know you toast the bagels on one side only?"

Jason said he did, and she told him there was a setting on the toaster, which he could see on the side.

Gathering everything together, Jason poured the cereal into two bowls, and put two glasses by the side. He put two plates with them for the bagels, and finally set the milkshake mix by the milk. He would do that last so it stayed as cold as possible. He liked milkshake as cold as possible, and hoped Tonya did too.

He reasoned that he should do Lucia's bagel first, so that it didn't go cold while he was doing the others, so he put one in the machine and waited. He could sense her eyes boring into him and kept going over what he needed to do, so as not to do anything wrong.

He mixed what he thought was the right amount of salmon into the cream cheese and spread some onto the hot bagel. He put the top on the bagel, then cut it in two, across the middle. Putting it onto the small plate, he carried it across to Lucia who was now sitting at the nearside of the table.

As he approached her, from her left, he could see the tops of her breasts which looked even bigger than Tonya's, but not by much he decided. She had the kimono quite loose too and he could see her left leg from ankle right up to her waist. She did have nice shapely legs he thought, then mentally smacked himself in the head for even thinking it. He realised as he was crossing the kitchen that his erection was returning due to the amount of naked chocolate-brown flesh on display.

"There you go, Ma'am, hope it is how you like it."

She looked at the bagel, then at his boxers. "Just about right!" she said, her voice drippiing with innuendo. Jacob was instantly red in the face. He had no idea how to respond, so just said "Thank you, Ma'am." and went to make the rest of the breakfast. He had his back to her whilst doing the food, but could hear her chuckling to herself.

Jason managed to get everything onto a tray and put the various packets and pots back where they should be. "I hope to see you later, Ma'am," he said as he left the room with the food for Tonya and himself.

"You will. I am not planning on going out today." she replied.

Jason hurried upstairs and placed the food tray on the dresser. He asked Tonya if she wanted her food passing to her and she said she would have the bagel first while it was hot. He took both plates and handed one to her. She indicated he should sit at her feet to eat his.

"No problems finding everything," she said. "Very good. I was not sure you would find it all."

"Your Mom was in the kitchen," he replied, "and she showed me what I needed to know."

"I bet she did," Tonya replied, with a smirk.

Jason sat cross legged on the floor looking up at Tonya still sitting on the bed. She had changed into an oversize t-shirt and short shorts. He found that he was comparing her legs with her Moms, and again mentally batted himself around the head. He could feel himself getting more erect, and was sure she could see. 'I won't get punished for that,' he hoped, as she knew how much he adored her body. They finished their bagels at the same time. Jason had found the salmon to be ok, luckily for him.

He stood to take the plates back, and retuned with her bowl of cereal and her glass of milkshake. He placed the milkshake on the side cupboard by the bed, and was going to give her the bowl, but she directed him to sit back on the floor. "Feed me," she said.

Jason considered how he would do this. The spoon would be the 'wrong way round' when it got to her mouth if he used it as normal to scoop the food. He would have to try to put it into her mouth sideways ish. He scooped up the first few Cheerios and she opened her mouth. He tipped the spoon and slowly pushed it into her open mouth. 'That worked ok' he thought, withdrawing the spoon. He continued feeding her and only had a couple of mouthfuls left when he made his first mistake. He twisted the spoon too quickly getting it out of her mouth and a couple of drops of milk were still on it. They fell onto her thigh and started to slowly slide down her skin.

"Tongue! NOW" was all she said. He dived down to lick them up, causing a Cheerio which was still on the spoon to fall between her thighs. He licked up the milk drops and saw the Cheerio. It would be trickier to get that, but he tried with his tongue to flick it into his mouth. No luck!

Placing the spoon back in the bowl and the bowl on the floor, he reconsidered how to get the Cheerio. He leant in to her lap and tried to get the errant cereal, but he just succeeded in pushing it further up her thighs. He tried again, flicked the cereal and it lodged right at the top of her thighs, resting on her panties, right on top of where her pussy was hidden. 'Oh fuck,' he thought. 'I don't know what she will say when I try to get this'

"Nice try!" she said, retrieving the Cheerio with her fingers. "You don't get to go there yet." Although she was smiling, he still sensed he had messed up. Sure enough............

"That's mistake numbers 2 and 3," she said. There was no malice in her voice, but it was clear he needed to take extra care for the rest of the day. She popped the Cheerio into his mouth, and took a long drink of her milkshake. "You can eat your cereal now," she said. He knew to sit at her feet when he had fetched his food.

They chatted for the few minutes it took him to eat his cereal and drink his milkshake. She gave him her empty glass. "You can take them down when we are dressed, after our shower. After your butterfingers dropping milk and cereal on me, and your tongue licking my skin, I think I need to get clean again."

"Do you want to take the punishment for your three mistakes so far today now, or do you want to save them all up to the end of the day?"

Jason wanted them gone; it took no time to decide. "Clear them please."

"Ok," she replied, moving across the room to get her little crop. "Hands out, palms up!"

"There were 2 mistakes with your hand control. You dropped milk and food onto my skin. So, two punishments for your hands. The other mistake was with your actions, but you used your mouth to tell me you had done something without asking, so we will call that one your mouth."

She slashed the crop down quickly on Jason's left hand. He might have tried to snatch it out of the way (which would have been a bigger mistake she informed him), but it was too quick. A small red mark appeared on his palm. She repeated the stroke on the other hand and he held it there without trying to withdraw it. There were marks on each palm now and a residual pain which was not too severe, he decided.

"Into the shower room," she said, "time for the last one...... so far!". She instructed Jason to get the shower gel and pour a teaspoonful into the palm of his hand. "Now your mouth pays for it's mistake. Pour that onto your tongue and close your mouth. Keep it there for 20 seconds then spit it into the toilet." Jason looked at her, thought about saying something, then decided not to.

He poured the gel, which smelled really nice, onto his palm and, to get it over quickly licked it off with his tongue. He closed his mouth on the soapy gel and squeezed his eyes shut due to the horrible taste. Holding the gel without swallowing was really difficult and he was sure Tonya was counting slowly on purpose. "Listen to me, CAREFULLY!" When I say so, spit the gel into the toilet, you will want to gag. Cough as much as you need to, then take a sip from this glass of water." She was holding a glass for him. "Take TINY sips, or the gel will bubble up in your mouth and you will throw up. Rinse your mouth carefully and spit it out. Keep doing it till your mouth feels clear and the taste is gone. Finally, Thank me for the punishments and remember to be very careful with your speech in future! OK, you can spit."

Jason moved to the toilet bowl and spit out the gel and saliva mix in his mouth and took a sip from the glass. The horrible taste was still there so he spat out again and took more water. It took a good five minutes until he could feel no gel in his mouth, although the smell was still there in his nose.

"Thank You for the hand slaps and the correction for my presumptive comment," he said, happy that was over with.

"OK, that is done with now. On to more training, but you WILL like this. Time for our shower, You first." She pushed him into the enclosure then turned the handle to spray water onto him. She knew it would be cold for the first few seconds until the hotter water fed through the system. She could see him turn quickly as he felt the cold water, but she held the door closed with one hand and held one finger up in the air to warn him not to try to get out. "Cold, COLD." he shouted.

"It will be warm in a few seconds," she said.

During her morning wash, while Jason was making breakfast, Tonya had adapted some goggles for him. They were quite tight swimming goggles, but she had taken a permanent marker from the office and coloured the lenses, on the inside. Now they were totally black, and when she tested them she found she could see nothing. Opening the door, she gave these to Jason.

"Put these on."

He slipped them over his head and tightened the strap. Tonya tested it for tightness and was satisfied they would stay on. "What can you see through them?" she asked.

"Nothing at all." he replied.

She nodded to herself and got undressed. She was careful to place her clothes on the side of the sink and put her towel on the hook near the shower door.

Waiting to find out what she would do next, now that he could see nothing, Jason was surprised to feel her squeeze into the shower with him.

Suddenly his brain exploded into understanding! She was naked in the shower with him. He thought she was going to do something to him, but this was much better. Or was it, he couldn't see after all?

"Get your bearings first." she said, "There is a little wire shelving unit behind your left shoulder with my stuff on the top shelf (of course!) and you can use what is on the lower shelf. I am in front of you, but facing away from you. I have a shower cap on, because you have not earned the privelege of washing my hair yet, but I am otherwise totally NAKED!" She knew that would get his attention.

Jason's heart was pounding again.

"I have a routine which you must learn," she started, "Gel onto your hands then rub the back of my shoulders and then my back. Right arm then left, shoulder down to hand. Kneel down, Right leg, then left, from thigh to ankle. You might have to do a bit of careful manoeuvering to get to my left foot, but do what you can not to make me fall. Then right foot, and up to the fun bits. Do my ass next, clean really well into the crack. Once I am happy you have done these bits I will turn towards you and you can do my pussy, then my chest and then finish with my breasts. Save the best till last! I expect it will take you at least 15 minutes. Grab more gel when you move to a new limb. Better to be cleaner than necessary, rather than miss a bit.

"Repeat the order; it's really quite obvious." she requested of him.

He repeated the sequence, stuttering a bit because he realised what he was about to do.

"Ok, In silence, please!" She turned the shower head so it was spraying between her and Jason, and slid herself back a little. Might as well start with him trapped in the corner, she thought to herself.

Jason reached for the cleaning things and realised she had not said which was which. "Is this the shower gel?" he asked holding one bottle over her shoulder where she could see it. She replied that it was and said well done for not just assuming and maybe getting it wrong.

Jason could hear his heart! That was the only explanation for the thumping in his head. Had he ever been in such a position - No. Was he nervous to do this right - Hell, Yes! This he HAD TO get right.

"OK, let's go, I'm not getting any cleaner here!" she said.

Jason started by reaching to her back and smoothing the first of the gel on her skin. He had found a soft cloth when he was getting the gel and remembered that Carey always used a flannel when she showered, so he had put the gel on that. Round and round he circled across her shoulder blades and started down her back. He was still having trouble believing where he was, and what he was doing!