Wardenville Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took to the task with glee and made sure he did a good job with every limb and body part. By the time he was on his knees he had got it in his head where Tonya was and he found that made it a little easier to reach across to her left foot. He did the right as well and felt her turn round. He put more gel on the cloth and placed it between her thighs, moving it up to her pussy and, using only a couple of fingers pushed it carefully into the V between her legs. She parted her legs a little, just enough to allow him access to clean her properly. He took it very carefully knowing there were some sensitive parts in that area, although he probably would have had trouble identifying any of them.

Finishing her pussy, he wiped up over her chest and came to the final part. He soaped up the cloth and tried to clean her breasts, but found it tricky to clean them properly due to his height. "Please could you turn round again, Tonya. I can't get the right angle as I am too tall.

She thought this was very sensible of him - to ask. It was not an issue she had, obviously, and had not occurred to her. She turned around to face away from him again, and felt him put his arms around her, under her arms.

He found this a perfect position in which to soap her breasts; he could do both at once! First below and underneath, then around the sides, then around the body of them. He found them soft and yielding and he remembered seeing this kind of action on videos on the internet. Now he was doing it. And with the girl with the best breasts in the world!

He savoured the feeling as the flesh adapted under his touch and realised - no surprise - that he was hard as a rock again. 'Surely she can feel it pressing against her ass' he thought, but she said nothing so he continued. Being careful he soaped her nipples and sneaked a hand under the cloth to feel the areolae and nipples as he cleaned them.

Tonya noticed and smiled. He really was putty in her hands....... well except one part of him!

"That's it. You've done well, Thank You. Time for you to shower yourself, be quick!"

Jason found the shower gel Tonya had dedicated to him and set about cleaning his body. He soaped his body, arms and legs and then washed his hair. He knew he had to be careful with his penis as he was hard as ever and too much touching was going to cause a quick climax.

He hadn't realised, and not thought about it, but Tonya was still in the en-suite and was watching him clean himself. 'Lots of time left today,' she thought, 'we best get this out of the way.'

"Are you done?" she asked, and he nodded yes. "Leave the goggles on."

He stood in the cubicle waiting to see what would happen, and was confused when the water was turned off. Suddenly he felt her hand on his penis. She was careful at first and wanked him quite slowly, but as he started moving with her hand strokes, she speeded up.

"You may cum!" she whispered to him, "in fact, I insist!"

Her hand sped up more and Jason knew he had lost it. Sharply exhaling he felt his balls tighten and the cum travelling through him burst into the air at a furious speed. First one, two, then three thick ropes of cum flew from his penis and hit the wall of the cubicle. Tonya continued to stroke him quickly. Two more jets of thick white cum shot out and fell to the floor. She continued to milk him until there was nothing left and he was resting against the shower wall to save himself from falling. "That was amazing!" he said, "I've NEVER felt like that before, NEVER cum so hard."

Tonya smiled. She knew he would never forget that moment; however long he lived. She hoped to repeat it many times, but his first would forever be his best.

Taking the shower head down, she rinsed away the evidence of his massive cum until she was sure it was all gone. She passed him a towel and told him to leave.

"OK, out, I need to wash my hair. Keep the goggles on until you are in the bedroom and have closed the door. You don't get to see any more of me naked, YET."

Jason shuffled out, taking care not to fall. He could remember where the doorway was, and found his way into the room. He closed the door as she demanded.

He took the goggles off and placed them on the dresser. He must remember to return them to the shower later. He then dried himself off and sat on the floor by the bed. He was still not 100% on his legs after his energy sapping explosion.

Tonya was happily washing her hair, thinking about Jason. She knew he had been stimulated and denied for a few days now, but even so, that had been an impressive cum. She would force another load out of him later. She was determined about that!

She had a plan for later, or maybe it would have to wait until tomorrow morning. Would it look odd to have another shower today?

Probably. Hmmmmmm

She finished washing her hair and put her bra, panties, shorts and t-shirt back on and went back into the bedroom. She saw Jason sitting on the floor.

"Thank You, so, so, very much!" He couldn't stop thanking her.

"Glad you enjoyed it," she said, smiling at him, "I guess that will happen again, as long as you don't annoy me!"

"Should we tidy up?" he asked. She scrunched up her nose in reply, indicating it wasn't the first on her list of pleasurable tasks. "I suppose so," she replied, "as you can't do it yourself yet."

They set about the task, clearing boots and shoes, jeans, shirts and a coat which happened to be on the floor, but Tonya could not remember when she had ever worn it! Oh well! Jason was trying to keep clear of bras and panties, leaving them for Tonya to collect. She realised what he was doing and said "They don't bite!......... and they smell of me!" He looked at her, pretending to be all innocent, but the mention of her scent caused his penis to stir. Tonya raised an eyebrow, and just smiled.

She had been doing a LOT of smiling recenty she thought. That had to be good.

He realised she had ensured he had an erection a lot recently. That had to be good.

Tonya showed Jason where things went, and explained her system for remembering. He said Yes and No at the right times, but could not remember everything. Basically underwear was closest to the bed, and coats and jackets were in the far wardrobe. T-shirts, blouses and leggings and trousers were all somewhere in between. He needed to try to figure it out, or it would take him ages to put her clothes away. He hoped she would be there when it had to be done.

Finally done they found it was almost 11am, but being Saturday that left them a load of time to use.

"Do you want to go into town?" Jason asked her. He wanted to buy Tonya something to remind her of this time, and of his admiration for her, but didn't say that.

Tonya thought going into town was a good idea and would take up a lot of the afternoon, and said her Mom would probably like to come too. That suited Jacob, as he would agree to anything which would get him in Tonya's good books. They asked Lucia and she agreed after being persuaded by Tonya.

For the first time, Jason saw Tonya and Lucia in different clothing. Tonya wore a dark green t-shirt with black trousers and short boots; Lucia had a flowery top with leggings and plain boots.

Jason knew the mall would be very busy on a Saturday, so suggested they go to 'The Lakeside' which was a smaller mall, but outside town. They would be there in 20 minutes he said, as they had to go right across Wardenville first.

It was a nice day, and they had the windows down on Jason's seven year old car. With the radio for company they had an enjoyable journey out to the mall, even after getting delayed by roadworks three times on the way.

They got parked right in the middle of the mall and decided to look at the stores first before looking for somewhere to eat.

It was a very enjoyable time for all three. Tonya had held her hand out for Jason to hold, which he gratefully accepted. Lucia was on the other side of Tonya nearest the store windows. She wasn't looking for anything for the house, but found there were some good stores there with things she might consider for the new house when they moved.

Jason was incredibly happy with the girl of his dreams on his arm, but, perhaps more surprisingly, Tonya was even happier than Jason.

She was always in charge; she always had been in all her relationships, and she was sure this one would be the same. Jason had showed her a desire to be there whatever happened and not only because he wanted to get inside her. He ticked almost all the boxes she had in her head of what she wanted and needed in a partner. Most of the boys she had known had been just that; Boys! They had no idea how to treat her, but Jason was different. She couldn't admit to herself she saw him as an equal - because he was a man - but he was as close as it got. One more kind thing and he might find she would never let him go. The final step in their relationship was close, but it might get even closer if things continued as they were.

Having looked in all the stores they wanted to, Lucia said that she fancied something to eat. She said she had seen a place which said it did the best Jamaican food, and she wanted to try it. Tonya was in agreement - it was really hard to find decent Jamaican food in Wardenville - and dragged Jason along. He was not a fan of really spicy food, but it looked like he would be in the future.

Settling down at a table with a view out of the big front window, they were greeted by a waiter who gave out menus and took drinks orders. He had seen them arrive and watched them around the mall. He was in his late 20s and, had been told by numerous ladies, that he was an attractive and cool guy. He could not see them in detail across the mall, but when they came into the diner, he knew he had to be their server. The other person working at present was a young girl so she would probably not want to serve women who might not tip her as much as a man would. She was pretty and that worked well for her tips - with men.

He wore a badge which said "Lucius", and he introduced himself as such. Jason waited and indicated the women should order first. Tonya took a fresh pineapple drink and Lucia ordered fresh orange juice - "None of that concentrated stuff, you mind" and Jason asked if they had Apple Fanta. They didn't so he had a Coke.

Lucius guessed that the odd group were a couple and her Mom. The guy looked out of place with the two black women, but he was clearly a part of the group, not a hanger-on. The elder woman, who looked to be in her late 30s or early 40s, was the one he would hit on. He always did this and it often paid off. If he didn't get a phone number (to add to his long list) he would get a good tip, because he would ensure his target customer was given Class A1 service - the Lucius way!

When drinks arrived they ordered food. Lucia and Tonya ordered a share platter of fish, meat and vegetables in a 'special Jamaican sauce.' Tonya asked Jason if he liked the sound of what they were having, and then ordered it to be supersized so it would be enough for all three diners. Lucius noted that the wihte guy had not agreed or said anything to even indicate he would have the same.

Lucius was confused. The white guy was obviously with the younger black girl, who would have got the 'Lucius treatment' if she had been a bit older, and the older woman was clearly her Mom. But how did these three fit together? That's what he couldn't understand. He took the order to the kitchen pass and wandered off to serve a new customer.

The food came out and it was good. Tonya especially liked the fish, and Jason found himself agreeing that it was good. He was, however, glad he had a cold drink, because he found the spiciness a bit more than he was used to.

Lucius popped by every now and then to check they were happy with their meal, and see if they needed drinks topping up - and have a gawp at the two black ladies. To be honest, he was getting to be a pain coming over so often!

"We will let you know if we need anything," Lucia finally said, after he had visited their table for the 3rd time in about 5 minutes. The diner was pretty empty, but even so there were things he could be doing.

They did finally finish their meal and agreed it had been very good. Lucius was hailed and came over with their bill. Jason wanted to pay, but Lucia would hear nothing of it. She insisted, to the point of Tonya telling Jason to just let her pay it.

Lucius took the notes and brought back the change. He had a little card with him which the diner used to get reviews and rebookings. "Here you go, 7 and some change, and if you could review your service today, I would be very happy. We do special offers if you come back - there is a 10% discount with the card. My name is Lucius; you will find me in the list on the website."

As the group were getting up, Lucius came over and pulled the chair out for Lucia and thanked them for dining there. He added quietly so only Lucia could hear "My number is on the back of the card if you are interested?"

Lucia looked at him, with an amused look on her face. He had to be at least 15 years her junior, but it didn't do her confidence any harm that younger guys would hit on her.

This was totally different to the diner she used to work at. There she had to run the gauntlet of ignorant customers and cheapskates wanting a comped meal for no reason and she hated every minute. She was glad Josh Warden had shown up and brought her here.

It seemed the serving staff here had some element of discretion. She smiled at him and put the card safely in her purse.

"MOM," Tonya said with a laugh having seen the exchange and guessed what had happened, "Bit young don't you think?"

"You can't be the only one round here getting some!" she replied, causing Jason to cough violently. Tonya just looked at her Mom and shook her head.

"Come on Jason. Where should we go next?"

He was unsure what other stores there might be in the other half of the mall they hadn't yet been to, so suggested they drive round the other side to see. They agreed, having seen all they wanted here.

Tonya jumped into the passenger seat, and Jason held the back door open for Lucia. "I would like to get something nice for Tonya. Do you have any idea of anything she might like?" he whispered to her.

"I'll have a think," she replied, "I will point something out if I see it."

They wandered around the rest of the mall for just under an hour, had an ice cream as the day had got warmer than expected, and finally found themselves at the last shop on the strip.

Lucia caught Jason's eye and indicated they should go in here. It was a jewellers shop, but it seemed like they had things in all price ranges. "Could we go in here?" Jason asked Tonya, "just to have a look?"

She looked a little surprised, but said Yes. 'What girl doesn't mind a bit of jewellery shopping?" she thought, 'even if we aren't buying."

They all went in and had a good look around. Tonya was looking at hair accessories, when Lucia attracted Jason's attention. "I don't know what you are spending, but that gold chain is something Tonya would wear. Its about 100."

Jason looked at the chain and decided he liked it and thought it would look good on Tonya. He had planned to spend about 150 so it was within range. On his way to finding an assistant he saw something else which he could buy, and it would be perfect on the chain. He found the assistant and looked at both items. He said Yes, so they went to the cash desk and Jason made the purchase. It came to 145 and change, so he was happy. He had just over 300 left in his account which was the remainder of his birthday money from back in May. He hadn't really found anything he wanted to buy, and until recently had nobody to buy anything special for.

He hid the box in his pocket and found Tonya still looking at hair accessories. She had wonderful long wavy hair and could do just about anything with it, once it was styled, but chose to buy nothing.

Lucia had seen him make the purchase, and smiled to herself. She knew her daughter was a stunner, but this boy seemed totally smitten with her, and Lucia knew Tonya would be able to train him easily. He looked like he needed someone like her!

They left the store and found their way back to the car. Jason ran over and opened the doors and let it cool out a bit before Lucia and Tonya got to it. "Thank You," Tonya said,"It seems very hot in there."

They stood in the shade of a tree just behind the car while Jason started it and put the air-con on, then got into the cooled car. "Oh, that's so much better," Tonya said, "shall we go home now?"

They agreed this was the best plan, and set off. Passing the diner, Lucia saw Lucius outside clearing a table. He looked up, and waved! She just smiled to herself!

The journey home was uneventful. They all agreed it had been a nice day out, and thanked Jason for taking them. He got a nice kiss and a hug from Tonya.

It was only 5pm when they got back so Lucia said she would start tea, and Tonya and Jason went up to the bedroom.

"It was nice to be able to go out, and include your Mom," Jason said.

"Yes, we have always done things together. Perhaps that is why we are so alike. She has put her life on hold for me in the past, so I would do anything for her. We also have the same sense of humour, as you will find out!" she smiled at him, sure there was something going on which she couldn't put her finger on. The whispered chats between him and her Mom were suspicious. She decided she would wait and see, rather than confronting him.

"Shouldn't you be on your knees?" she said, "The day out is over and we are back alone. Always remember when we are alone that's your position. Even with Mom about, I think she will realise why you are there, so any time you are upstairs in this house, you will lower yourself before us."

Jason quickly dropped to the floor and said "Do I undress or wait until after tea?"

"You can strip down to your boxers. Mom has seen you like that already, so nothing new there! Do you remember where my stuff goes or should we go over that again. It will take us up to tea time."

They spent 30 minutes or so reminding Jason where things went, and he hoped he had got it now. Lucia called tea was ready so they went downstairs and ate.

Jason felt a bit underdressed in just his boxers, but Lucia said nothing.

At the end of the meal Jason asked Tonya for permission to go upstairs to get something. "What is it?" she asked. "Oh, I got you a little something......... to say Thank You." he replied.

"What are you thanking me for?" she asked back.

"I want to thank you for training me so that I can be everything for you. I can't think of anyone I would rather be with than You, and it is to show you I appreciate you too." he continued.

She agreed, so he went up the stairs, pausing after about 3 or 4 steps as he could hear Tonya asking her Mom if she knew anything about this and what Jason had said to her. He couldn't hear Lucia's reply.

He returned to the table and knelt at Tonya's side. In his hands he had a small box which he offered up to her. "Please take this as a token of my affection for You!"

She looked down at him quizzically, but took the wrapped box and opened it. The paper revealed the jewellers box and, inside that, she found the chain.

"Oh, that is nice," she said. She took it out and held it up. The chain had a little ring at each end and was held together with a tiny padlock.

"Before you put it on there is another part in the box." She looked in and found a tiny little item wrapped in tissue. "Be careful with that, it's really small." he said.

He took the tiny item from her and reached for the chain. "There," he said, putting the item on the padlock link."

"Oh, that's lovely," gushed Tonya, showing her Mom. Lucia agreed with her daughter and smiled at Jason for his thoughtfulness.