Wardenville Ch. 13

Story Info
A bad start, a fun day, then Carey and Jed finally have sex.
5k words
4.4
1.6k
00

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

Please see chapters 1 and 2 for background on how the characters came to be where they are.

PLEASE NOTE : If you are reading only the 'sexy' bits, then you will need to go to the end of this chapter. If you want to follow our 4 friends, then please read on........

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville. Chapter 13 -

A bad start then a fun day out, then Carey and Jed have sex.

Tonya had finished crying. It had taken a long time!

Jason was worried because she had always been so positive and lively and today had seen her close down after nearly fucking his brains out. The confusion in his brain at the vicious assault had made him think about her and why she had done that. He wasn't complaining as it was more animalistic than harmful for him, but something was wrong and Jason wasn't going to ask. She said it wasn't him, so he left her to tell him whenever she chose.

Tonya spent over an hour assuring Jason she was ok, before suggesting he should go home and get some work done as he was behind with his academic studies having spent, basically, most of the last 2 days in bed with her. She assured him again he had done nothing wrong - 'Well, nothing wrong except being perfect' she thought.

Jason departed, kissing Tonya goodbye at the door and drove home in silence.

"We need to talk!" Lucia said to Tonya, as she closed the door after waving 'Bye' to him.

"What did you do? Who were those other 2 girls?" Lucia had heard Tonya crying and could see her eyes were still red.

Tonya told her Mom the part of the story which came after Lucia had showered with Jason.

Lucia was seething inside, totally furious with her daughter, but she did not show it. She could see she needed to be supportive for Tonya until her daughter had calmed down. She was not sure how she could talk Tonya around, but it had to be done.

Lucia liked Jason!

He had showered her, gently massaging her breasts and been very careful while cleaning her ass and pussy. Fair enough, he had thought he was washing Tonya, but he had taken every bit of care Lucia would have wanted. In addition, he had shown he appreciated Tonya with the token gift and the thought he had put into the heart and lock.

Yes, Lucia definitely liked Jason.

She would keep an eye on Tonya, to ensure she made no stupid decisions, but was fairly sure she would be ok.

They must not tell Jason the full truth though; that much was sure.

For himself, Jason had arrived home, and instantly texted Tonya to make sure she was alright. She replied immediately to say she was ok, and was glad he was home safe.

Jason went in to the house and found Carey there by herself. Their parents had gone out and Carey had asked Jed to come over later; apparently his parents had taken him to his Gran's house for the afternoon.

"So, bro, how did it go?" said Carey, then giggled at the rhyme. Jason smiled too.

"Come on, open up! We share everything!" Carey started to question Jason. "I've been in that house and there are no spare bedrooms there - I didn't telll Mom and Dad, don't worry. Have you spent the last 2 nights in bed with Tonya!" She was smiling, teasing him.

Carey was right, they had shared everything up to now, but Jason knew it would be hard talking to his sister about the last two days.

Jason outlined how the time had gone and just told her that they had sex, not the tempestuous sex they had had that morning. Carey was impressed, and said so.

"Tonya looks fantastic naked, doesn't she?" She asked him, "I couldn't believe her breasts when I saw them.

"I wondered about that comment you made at breakfast the other day - you were seriously embarrassed - but you were right. Her breasts are amazing, and really firm, and......"

"Yes, I get the message," Carey jumped in, laughing, "I knew you would love them, hell, anyone would!"

"So, what did I miss here?" Jason asked.

"Nothing much," Carey lied. She WAS too embarrassed to talk about the things her and Jed had done. "Me and Jed are full-time Boyfriend/Girlfriend now. That's about all."

"Congrats, Sis. I really had no idea about you two, and still can't believe Jed said nothing for years. How have Mom and Dad been?" He meant with him having been 'away' for two days and was astonished when Carey said, without thinking, "Mom wanted to know if you wanted to go to the contraceptive clinic with me!"

"Shit! What!" Jason was open mouthed.

Carey and Jed?

Sex!

Even though Jed had always been his friend, the thought of him doing that with Carey....... whew, things were moving fast. He went from disgusted, to understanding, to thinking 'well it had to be someone at some time - Jed was his mate and clearly liked Carey', to acceptance. He reached for Carey and gave her a hug.

"I'm good about You and Jed, and as for the clinic, Tonya has things sorted."

"You should still go to learn about things." Carey said, "Mom said it's not just 'Ok, have these condoms and be sure to use them'. They do talk to you about loving sex and being sensible.

"I will see Tonya and see what she thinks. I'm not sure of her plans this week."

Jason had plenty of work to do for college tomorrow, so took a drink and went upstairs. Carey settled down again on the sofa.

Jed came round about 6:30; much later than he wanted to, having texted her to say he was home, and asked if it was still ok to come over. Carey said Jason was back, so Jed might want to plan beforehand what he wanted to tell Jason. She said she had said nothing, but might have blurted out about the contraceptive clinic.

"Hey, Girlfriend," he called from the porch. Carey was at the door and smiled at him - "Hey, Boyfriend." she replied. He took the steps two at a time and grabbed her at the doorway, hugging and kissing her. 'Life was back to being great' he decided. Carey thought the same.

They sat on the swingseat on the porch and cuddled. Carey told Jed that her period was halfway done and she was not feeling so bad now. She had spoken to him about the clinic and said he could come with her and Mom. He was happy to accept as he really needed to get lots of information about girls and sex. He wanted to be the absolute best he could be for Carey.

They relaxed on the porch and, when it got cooler, went inside. Carey's parents were happy to see him, making him feel at ease as a 'new member of the family'.

Jed and Carey sat together on the sofa and they all watched some tv until it was time for Jed to go.

He got a nice long kiss from Carey and wandered home smiling happily.

The next morning Jason and Carey were up early and met Jed at Jason's car so they could all go to college together. It took just 10 mnutes to get to Tonya's house where she was waiting on the porch for them. They all chatted on the way to college, although it was clear Tonya wasn't as effusive as she normally was.

Jason dropped Carey and Jed off at the nearest entrance to their first class, and took the car around to his normal car park near the coffee shop.

They parked and he got out and ran round the car to open Tonya's door. "Thank You," she said, "I knew you wouldn't forget" She smiled at him, and all his worries about her disappeared.

"Do you want coffee?" he asked, "Did you have breakfast - do you want a bagel or something?" She accepted the coffee, but declined the food saying she had eaten. Jason went off to get the drinks, and Tonya took a table.

Jason was able to get served quickly and returned to where she was sitting with their drinks. He saw as he approached the table that Kalisha and Merry were there, chatting with Tonya. He thought he detected tension in the air, and the conversation died down somewhat when he got near the table.

"Thanks, Love," Tonya said, "Did either of you want a drink or breakfast too?" Kalisha declined, but Merry said she had missed breakfast, however she would prefer to go to the college restaurant where they served her favourite muesli and yoghurt.

"You two go," said Tonya, "I need to speak to Kalisha."

Jason set off for the restaurant with the small blonde beside him. In another lifetime, Jason would be so, so proud to be seen with the beautiful elfin girl. She decided just as they got round the corner that she would hold his hand. Jason was astonished as he knew little of Merry except that she was with Kalisha so therefore, probably, a lesbian.

Sadly, this was confirmed in the worst possble way when they arrived at the restaurant and were in the service queue.

"OY, MIller. You won't get to fuck that one. She's a frigid lesbo!"

Jason felt Merry's hand gripping harder on his. "Please don't!" she whispered.

"No way, Merry. I'm not having that." Jason turned to see some guy shouting abuse at them. Surrounded by his mates, he felt invincible, but Jason didn't react. He paid for Merry's breakfast and took a donut for himself, and they found a table. Merry looked really worried, and was going to tell Jason that they should go, when the yob from the queue stopped at their table.

With his mates in tow, and laughing at his gestures, he felt that he could say what he liked. Jason disagreed and stood to his full 6ft height; a good 3 or 4 inches taller than the abuser.

Jason was not a fighter, but he was able to look after himself and his extra height gave him that little extra sense of power. He had also seen Mr Bronson, his first class lecturor, on his way across to see what was happening. Jason stood close to the bully, holding his position and not backing down.

"Clear the way!" Mr Bronson shouted, surprising the bullying gang who hadn't see him there. No way were any students going to take him on. He had a reputation which would stop any issues. Jason looked at the bully and said "Nothing that needs sorting out, Sir! I think he was just leaving to have his drink. Isn't that right?"

Turning on the lecturor, the bully was going to say something, but seeing his mates drifting away, he decided discretion was the better part of valour, and left without a word.

"You didn't have to do that for me," Merry said to Jason, "but, Thank You. He was horrible to me last year when I wouldn't date him, and he keeps making comments about me."

"Let me know if he continues, please, Merry," Jason said, "People like him can't be allowed to say stuff like that at any time."

Merry had finished her muesli mix and Jason was done too, so they stood to leave. It would be best to go out the opposite way they decided; no reason to poke the lion!

"You do know I am a lesbian, don't you?" Merry asked as they went outside. Jason confirmed he suspected it due to her relationship with Kalisha who was a known lesbian.

"Well," Merry continued, "If I wasn't I would love to have you as a boyfriend!" She quickly kissed his cheek, giggled, let go of his hand and ran off towards Kalisha and Tonya who had just appeared in the distance.

'Fuck' Jason thought, 'how come he had got to 20 with no real girlfriends, now he had gorgeous women all over him.'

Tonya waved to him and he jogged across to her. She looked significantly happier than she had done.

"Kal and Merry are going to Wonderland on Friday, because there's no college. They asked if we wanted to come. Tell Carey and Jed too. It might be nice to have a total fun and relax day. Now, we must go do some work!" Tonya pulled a face. Her course was better now, but still not anything like fun.

The days passed in a never ending procession of lessons, food, lessons, home, work, sleep and back to college again. Jason saw Tonya everyday to go to college and home again, but there was no time for play or to sleep over. They shared their usual kisses and cuddles and Jason relaxed about her, as the tension seemed to have gone. Jason's parents made it clear to him that weekday sleepovers were not a good idea - he could do what he liked at the weekend.

They said they were having a barbecue on Sunday, and told him to invite Tonya and her Mom. Jason said he would.

Jed and Carey found time for kisses and cuddles whenever they could. Carey couldn't wait for the weekend when her period would be over! She went to the Family Clinic with her Mom and Jason did too, but more as a show of solidarity with his Sister than to get advice. He knew Tonya would dictate how things relating to sex would occur.

Friday couldn't arrive soon enough, but soon enough it was there. Jason went over to pick up Tonya and say 'Hi' to her Mom and invite them over on Sunday. They both seemed surprised to be invited, but accepted. Jason would bring them over (hoping he would be staying at theirs Saturday night anyway!) and then take them home again.

Arriving back at home, Jason found that Carey and Jed were waiting - inseparable as ever - and had some food in a bag to take with them. They all set off for the hour or so journey to Wonderland. They would meet Kalisha and Merry there - they had some special tickets from when Kal had worked there during the Summer.

It was a great sunny day and the journey went well; all of them singing along to the radio at the top of their voices. They found the other 2 girls outside the gates and all went in together.

Tonya was still a little wary of the events of Sunday morning coming back to hurt her, so she took a minute to have a chat with Merry.

Merry had told Tonya and Kalisha about the incident in the college restaurant when Jason stood up to her bully. Tonya was sure Jason had no feelings for Merry, and would talk to him later about it, but she needed to be sure Merry would say nothing about Sunday's events. Merry assured her that she would not. She did tell Tonya that she thought Jason was a nice guy, but she had no interest in him as anything other than a friend, and would be her normal happy and smiley person around him.

Tonya smiled at the cute blonde and thought that Jason would adore her if Tonya was not about and Merry wasn't a lesbian. But both were, and she was happy she had no challenger for Jason's affections.

Carey and Jed were introduced to Kal and Merry and the happy six set off around the park. Tonya was hand in hand with Jason and he was smiling broadly all day. He saw hundreds of boys, and older men, give Tonya the once-over, and internally beamed with pride. He took every opportunity he could to touch her, kiss her and hold her tight.

Tonya loved the attention and found she was relaxed about everything by lunch time, and started to enjoy the day.

They rode the biggest rides they could get on and Jason was sure they got special treatment due to the three, at least, stunning girls in the party. He couldn't comment on Carey - he would leave that to Jed.

Having a break from the rides, the six decided to look at the stalls and see how much fun there was to be had there. Carey knew Jason was a good shot, having been taught by his granddad for a few summers when they had visited him out in the country. There was a shooting game, to hit table tennis balls on fountains of water and Jason managed 10 out of 10 while the others got 4 or 5. He turned to Tonya to see what gift she wanted from the selecton of, mainly, cuddly animals avaiable and was surprised to see her pick a small plastic "Green Bay Packers" football toy which vibrated when you squeezed it and rolled around the table.

The stallman gave her the toy and she put it in her bag saying she would keep it for later. Jason shrugged and knew she would have a plan for it. He decided to hug her and try to lift her up. He reached for her hand and pulled her back to him. Putting his hands around her, under her ass, he lifted her into the air. "Whoa!" said Kalisha, "Mr Strongman here!" Tonya laughed at her friends comment and looked down at Jason to see him smiling up at her, then he hiked her up a bit more and his head disappeared into her cleavage.

"So THATS why you wanted to lift me up!" she said, and they all laughed, having seen what happened. Jason put her down and grabbed her hand again. "Always!" he said.

The day passed and everyone was happy and relaxed when they finally got ready to go, and said Bye to Kal and Merry. Tonya was glad any issues between the two lesbians appeared to be done.

The journey back was a bit quieter than the earlier trip, but all 4 were happy and looking forward to the rest of the long weekend. No school for another 3 days.

Carey and Jed had had a wonderful day together. They didn't know Kal or Merry at the start of the day, but were good friends by the end of it. Carey was trying to plan things in her mind, but wanted to see what her parents had planned for Saturday.

When they arrived home they found that nobody was home. Carey found a note on the porch saying her parents had to go to her Moms parents house as her Dad was very ill. She texted them to check and was relieved to hear he would be ok, but was in hospital. They would be staying over to look after Carey's gran, but would be back to have the barbecue on Sunday.

A wonderful day for Carey suddenly became a WONDERFUL opportunity for her. "Jed," she called after her boyfriend who had taken his bag and was about to go home. "Could you stay with me tonight, please? Mom and Dad have gone out to the country to see my grandparents and Jason is, I assume, going over to Tonya's. I don't want to be here alone. We DO have a spare bedroom."she added. Jed said he would nip home and be back in 10 minutes.

Jason had got out of the car and heard the exchange. For about 2 seconds he wondered about the spare bedroom comment, but then realised what she was planning. Jed would be a happy man tonight.

"Go for it, Sis" he said quietly. "Have fun, and if he misbehaves just let me know!" He knew Jed would be careful with her.

Jason got into the car and they set off for Tonya's house. Both were quite quiet on the journey, but they were both happy.

Jed had dropped his bag off at home, said 'Hi' to his parents and explained about staying at the Millers house so Carey wasn't alone. His parents had known the family for years and knew about the change in their kids relationship status. Jed's Dad just smiled at his Mom.

Things were going to change!

Jed was back at the Millers house in 10 minutes and Carey met him on the porch with a big kiss and a cuddle. They decided to go in and see what was on tv. Carey chose some rom-com which did it's best to capture their interest, but failed totally. Jed and Carey made out on the sofa relaxed from the fun day. Jed remarked that it had been the best day in a long while, but should they not make up the spare bedroom for him?

"Oh, Jed, I hope you are joking!" said Carey, "we won't be needing to do that!"

Although Jed was a clever kid, he had totally missed what was going on. When he looked at her and realised what was going to happen, he broke into a broad grin and cuddled her again.

Carey took his hand and dragged him, willingly, into her bedroom where they kissed for a long while, then fell onto the bed laughing. Carey stared at him and said "You have to be careful with me. I've never done this before either, so we can learn together. You need to use a condom because I've only just got the pill so it won't be effective yet."

Jed nodded and was going to say he had some in his bag, but she sat up and took a pack out of her purse and said "The clinic gave me these, I hope they fit!"

"I think they are elastic," he said, "so hopefully they will fit and stay on!" They were giggling with each other as neither knew how this was going to work out.

"Lets get undressed, and do this naked." Carey said nervously, "I don't want any clothes in the way."

12