Wardenville Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have time, so let's do it slowly," Jed said, reaching for Carey and pulling her t-shirt out from her shorts. He lifted it carefully over her head revealing her lithe body and light blue bra.

Jed had seen her like this before, but was still in awe of her body. "My turn," she said, unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it out from his trouser waistband. She left it like that, hanging on his body and quickly unbuttoned his trousers. "Hey, that's two items," he laughed.

"No," she replied, " I didn't take the shirt off, so that doesn't count!" They were laughing at each other, trying their best to keep the nervousness out of the situation. She took advantage of his distraction to drag his trousers down.

He stepped out of his trousers and reached out for her, touching the bare skin around her waist, then slowly undid the tie on her shorts and let them fall too. He pulled his shirt off too.

Time slowed for both of them as they realised they were at that stage where neither had been before. "You look gorgeous, my sweet Carey," Jed said, trying to reassure her. Carey smiled, but had cast her eyes down, still nervous about what they were about to do.

She reached around her back and undid the clasps on her small bra. It hung on her shoulders for just a second or two, then she pulled it away, revealing her small breasts to him again. Jed could feel his heart beating. Carey thought they must both be able to hear hers.

"Lets lie on the bed," Jed suggested, and Carey nodded in agreement. They lay on top of the cover for a few moments, kissing, touching and psyching themselves up for what was to come.

"Come on, let's get this done," said Carey, pulling the cover from underneath her and sliding under. Jed matched her and soon both were under the cover almost naked, with each other, for the first time.

Carey reached down and then her hand reappeared with a small bundle of light blue lace in it. Her heart was really beating now. "Your turn," she whispered. Jed already had his hand down under the cover to take his briefs off, and was trying to steady his excited beating heart.

"I'll put this on," said Jed, holding the small silver packet, which he ripped open and carefully unpacked. He knelt up to put it on. His penis was standing hard from his groin and Carey watched as he unrolled it down his shaft. She thought he seemed very proficient at that, but Jed just said he had been reading up on how to do it!

"Oh, damn," she said, pulling the cover back again, "we need a towel. I don't want blood on the sheets." She hopped out of the bed and crossed to the en-suite quickly. Jed watched her as she dashed across the room. "You look fantastic," he called after her, seeing her fully naked for the first time. She had done gymnastics and athletics at school and college and had a very toned body. She stopped, looked at him, smiled, curtsied and then dashed back to the bed with the towel.

She laid it on the bed just below her ass and slid it into place so it would, hopefully, cover enough of the bed. "Are you ready?" Jed asked and Carey nodded.

She smiled up at him and parted her legs under the cover. Jed moved over and knelt between them, and asked Carey if he could take the cover off them so they could see what they were doing. Carey was not sure, but nodded in agreement. Jed shucked the cover off his back, and placed his hands by Carey's shoulders balancing his body over hers.

She opened her legs further and Jed placed the head of his penis at the opening of her vagina. "Go on," she said, urgently, wanting to get him into her. He pushed himself into her, but didn't have the right angle and slipped out past her and towards her asshole. "Sorry," he said, repositioning himself and, at the second time, managed to push into her.

"Careful Jed," Carey said, "This bit will probably hurt me, but don't worry if I cry out. I really am so glad we are doing this. Take my virginity, with yours, please."

Jed pushed harder and with a cry from Carey, slid further into her. He saw a hurt look in her eyes, and paused, but Carey said "yes, go on" so he pushed until he felt his groin hit against hers. He just held in place and smiled down at her seeing her smile back at him. She reached up and pulled him down onto her, kissing him urgently. Jed returned the kisses and let his bodyweight fall onto her. She didn't seem to mind, so he just concentrated on kissing her, sneaking a hand down to feel her breast between them.

Carey had started moving under him and Jed realised he was moving on top of her too. He lifted his hips to pull part way out of her, then pushed back in. Getting a gentle rythmn Jed saw that Carey was relaxing and looked so happy. "You can go faster. Please!" she said, wanting him to make her feel good, if possible.

Jed increased his speed and felt himself hitting her groin where her clit was, causing her to make little yelping noises. He felt fantastic and his penis felt fantastic inside her. He thought it was bigger than he could ever remember, and was obviously satisfying for her, but he knew he was not going to last much longer.

He was getting very hot and she felt somewhat slippery too, as he made love to her, causing him to take care, but it all became academic a moment later when he felt, deep inside, that he was going to cum.

"I'm cumming," he grunted, speeding up as he felt the urgency inside him. She smiled and nodded at him, and they both felt his penis swell a little more and then he felt the cum blast out of him into the condom. He shuddered as he came again, and again, then slowing down he felt himself getting a bit more sensitive so he slowed to a stop, still remaining inside her. More cum trickled out of his penis until he was totally empty.

She burst out laughing, tears in her eyes, and he laughed with her. "Better get this off, " he said, rolling over and getting out of the bed, and padding over to the en-suite.

Carey wolf-whistled him as he walked nude across the room, penis swinging in front of him. "Why Thank You, kind madam." He smiled at her.

Getting rid of the used condom, Jed ran back into the room and jumped on the bed, making sure he was not going to land on her. "Yabadaba,dooooooooooo!" he called.

Carey laughed and took the towel out from under her, noting a small amount of blood on it. 'Glad we used that' she thought, wiping herself with it and then throwing it on the floor.

"Pull the cover over us, please, my love," she told him, "we can cuddle until we go to sleep."

The two new lovers cuddled, kissed, touched each other and generally smiled at the whole world until slumber overcame Carey and she rolled onto her side to go to sleep.

"Come on, snugggle up to me." she said.

Jed was more than happy to hold her, resting his arm protectively over her.

Carey smiled feeling warm inside. Her V-card was finally handed in.

Jed smiled feeling warm inside, His V-card was finally handed in.

Nothing else in the world mattered.

12