Wardenville Ch. 16

Story Info
A fun day out until Merry messes up. Jason learns a lesson.
4.2k words
4.29
2.7k
1
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville. Chapter 16 -

A fun Saturday until Merry messes up. Jason learns a lesson.

Noon!

Jason was so glad Noon had arrived, and waited for Tonya to take his ball-gag off, but 5 past came and went and she hadn't done anything. He looked toward her, but she was looking the other way and appeared to be reading a magazine article. What should he do? He was already hating the gag and, that she was not noticing him, made him worry more.

Eventually, at almost a quarter past Noon, Tonya looked at him, and saw the pleading eyes desperate to have the gag removed. She smiled at him and said "Well done for not bothering me. If I say a punishment will last until a certain time, it will. BUT, I might decide to continue it just to see if you will bug me about it. That would not be good!"

She told him to unbuckle the clasp and pass the gag back to her. He did so with great joy.

"So, what should we do today?" Tonya asked him, "I will let you decide as I still don't really know this town. Is there anywhere interesting?"

Jason had finished getting his jaw back into action and asked her what she might find interesting for an afternoon out. He reminded her that they would be having a BBQ at his parents house tomorrow. That jogged his memory.......

"Oh, yes. Not sure how to say this without it sounding strange to me, but Carey and Jed have finally slept together." Jason said. "Carey texted me last night."

"Oh, good," Tonya said, "It was so clear those two were gagging for each other - pardon the pun! I will have a chat with her tomorrow, and perhaps your Mom too!"

Jason was not sure where that was going; would a chat with his Mom include what he and Tonya got up to? He hoped not! He was not telling his Dad either, and that was for sure!

"How about we just get in the car, drive off and see where we end up?" Jason asked, "I know the shops around here, and Wonderland basically killed all the smaller amusement parks. There is a water park, which is supposed to be good. It has some gardens too, but I don't know if they would be interesting? I haven't been there in years.

Tonya said they should get ready to go out anyway as she would need to add to her current costume! "Can't go out dressed like a street whore!" she said, shocking Jason. Tonya was full of surprises, and, it appeared, had the same level of bluntness her Mom held.

Tonya did not like swimming, but would dress for the day and they could walk around the park a bit as well. 'They would make a good day of it' she thought. Jason was with her so he would be happy anywhere!

Just as they were about to leave, there was a knock on the door. Tonya looked out to see who it might be and was really surprised to see Kalisha and Merry again. She rapped on the window and indicated they should come in.

Jason was halfway down stairs when the door opened and they entered the hallway. "Oh, Hi," he said. Tonya called down for them to wait for her in the hall. Jason made small talk with them and told them that they had thought about going to the water park for the day.

"Sounds good!" Merry said, turning to Kalisha, "It is a lovely day and they have that big park there too. I don't fancy swimming or rides after Friday, but it would be a nice walk." She looked at Kalisha hopefully. Merry was fully aware that Kalisha would do what she wanted, and hoped that Tonya and Jason could convince her that it would be nice.

Merry had been with Kalisha for over a year now, and adored the amazonian black girl who towered above her. 'Well, to be fair, most people towered above her' she thought. Kalisha had a superb body and Merry loved getting her naked and spending every moment she could pleasing her and making her happy. Kalisha was sometimes a hard person to love, but Merry thought she 'loved' Kalisha.

The damned elephant in the room in her head was Jason. She had never had a relationship with a man and was happy how things were with Kalisha, but Jason had gone over and above what was necessary in helping Merry whenever they had been together and he seemed to like being with her too! She could see that!

She would try to seek out a moment to speak to him today; really just to get the thoughts out of her head. She had seen him naked and sucked his penis - not very well - and he was, she decided, 'fit' for a man.

Tonya had arrived downstairs carrying the sweater as it would not be needed in the car.

Kalisha looked at her and laughed. "Let me guess! Jason's choice!" She looked at Tonya who confirmed her suspicions. "Damn, girl, I don't think you can go out like that to a place with kids, AND Dads!"

"You should have seen the shorts," Tonya replied,laughing at Jason "I had to take them off. They were so tight and wedged in everywhere. Am I putting on weight?"

Kalisha suggested she got another t-shirt and Merry agreed. She loved female bodies, and Tonya's looked fantastic, but she wasn't going to disagree with Kal for any reason.

Tonya raced back upstairs and made her own choice of t-shirt. It still fit like a glove - as did all her shirts! - but at least her body was covered!

"Lets go now," Kalisha said as Tonya came down the stairs. "I think a day at the park might be good fun. I don't like the water rides anyway."

Jason found himself, once again, a single man amongst 3 stunning women. He loved and adored Tonya, but even though the two lesbians obviously had no feelings for him, he still felt so proud having them all around him.

He was, however, getting odd vibes from Merry. She was super cute,certainly, and had kissed him that time he helped her in the restaurant, but there was something else there in the background, and he couldn't put his finger on it!

It took just over an hour to get to the park. They had not realised how bad the roadworks would affect the traffic, but it was still before 2 and the day would be bright and warm until after 6 at least. They had lots of time.

He parked the car, luckily near one of the gates, and went round opening all the doors for all the ladies. "He IS well trained already!" Kalisha remarked, causing Jason to go a little red. They took nothing with them, except the ladies purses, and went into the park through the big wrought iron gates.

Jason spied an ice-cream cart sheltering in the shadow of the hedge and offered everyone an ice-cream. Tonya laughed and said "Are we a bit hungry? At least you offered everyone!"

Kalisha didn't hear the comment as she was looking at the park map displayed on a board, but Merry did and looked at him questioningly. Tonya saw her and said "Jason decided to feast on my nipples this morning without asking, so he has had nothing since. He will learn."

Tonya took pity on him and allowed him to get an ice-cream for everyone. He enjoyed his more than an ice-cream should be able to be enjoyed!

They all set off around the park; Jason holding Tonya's hand whilst Merry held Kalisha's. They were all in a good mood and enjoyed strolling around the wide pathways, but eventually decided that a rest was necessary - the heat was energy sapping. Sadly, everyone else seemed to have the same idea and the best place they could find was in the shadow of a big bush - all the tables and benches were taken.

It had been very dry recently so the ground had no dampness in it, but it did make it a bit hard to lie on. "Jason, come lie down here," Tonya called to him, "I can lie on you. I know you won't object to that!" Jason was more than happy to have Tonya on top of him and made himself as big as possible so she would be able to rest on him without slipping off. Kalisha sat down to Jason's right, and Merry sat next to her. Merry was trying to kiss Kalisha because Jason was getting attention and she wasn't. Kalisha allowed her to play for a few minutes then stopped her with a stern "No more!"

Merry made a face and moved over to sit on Jason's left. Should she tease him too? Would she dare with Kalisha and Tonya nearby? She wanted to tease him and was in her normal playful mood, but the risks were high. The question was, 'How bad would the punishment be?'

On her knees, legs a foot apart, she turned and spoke to Tonya, asking how her course was going and was she enjoying living in Wardenville. Tonya said the course was not too bad and she was getting better at understanding it, and that Wardenville was the best place she had ever lived, and would get better once they moved inside the fence. Kalisha looked round to see what Tonya had said, as she did not know Tonya would be moving house.

Sadly for Merry, Kalisha turned at exactly the wrong moment. Kalisha had looked at Tonya and seen Jason at the same time. Tonya was looking at Kalisha so didn't see that Jason was looking at Merry. He always tried to take an interest in everyone's conversations, but looking at Merry meant, for him, he was looking directly up her dress to find she wore a very tiny black thong. Kalisha's face changed when she realised that Merry had done this deliberately to tease him, and she had not been meant to see it. That would earn Merry a punishment. She would talk to Tonya about what was appropriate as Merry had deliberately involved Jason, who was an innocent party in this.

Jason knew he could hold Tonya's weight, but was not sure for how much longer as the hard uneven ground took a toll on his muscles. He would never complain though. He knew that; she knew that too!

However, all the pain disappeared when he realised Merry was trying to tease him. She was beautiful, but she did seem to treat everything as trivial or playful, and now she had involved him in her game. Should he tell Tonya? Should he tell Kalisha?

He looked the other way, at Kalisha and realised he had no need to tell her - her face showed that she knew exactly what had happened. The question was 'Did she think he was part of it, or innocent?'

"I think it is time to go." Kalisha said, not quite harshly, but clearly aimed at Merry, "I have something to do at home, and it might be a good idea if you both could help me. Tonya, can you and Jason come over please?"

Tonya looked up, slightly confused as Kalisha had said nothing about needing a hand. "Well, Yes, I guess we can. We are not doing anything later."

"Excellent," replied Kalisha, "the more the Merryer, or do I mean the less the Merryer."

Merry had poked the lion, and the lion was going to make sure it poked her back, very hard!

For the drive back, Kalisha asked Tonya to sit in the back with her, and let Merry ride up front. Tonya was surprised, but agreed. Kalisha wanted to see if Merry would hang herself further by trying to play with Jason again. She could easily turn toward him revealing her body or thong again. She also wanted to chat with Tonya, quietly, so Merry could not hear her.

She asked Jason to turn the music up.

They got back a bit after 5 and Jason was able to put the car in his normal spot as Josh's had gone. Jason got out quickly to open everyone's door, but he only got to Tonya's and Kalisha's doors before Kalisha stopped him. "Tell me now, and tell me the truth, Did you have any part in Merry showing you her thong? Did she do it herself, or did you somehow encourage her?"

Jason said he had been totally innocent of any involvement. Kalisha said she believed him, and smiled at him. Jason enjoyed Kalisha smiling; she was so beautiful and her smile was almost as dazzling as Tonya's. He had not really got to know her as well as Merry, but she seemed to be quite like Tonya.

Merry got out herself and looked around the group. Everyone was looking at her!

Getting a bit red in the face, Merry said "What?"

"In the house now. I saw you teasing Jason, without Tonya's permission and, more importantly, WITHOUT MINE!" she was getting loud now. Merry physically quivered!

"Get inside, punishment pose. You better be ready by the time WE get there or I will double it! NOW, get!"

Merry's face crumpled, but, Jason thought, she still looked gorgeous; fragile, but gorgeous! He wondered what was going to happen. Surely this was not normal? Tonya punished him with crafty and subtle tasks; Kalisha sounded like this would be a real punishment!

Kalisha started towards her house, following the running blonde girl. Tonya just looked at Jason and said "We best follow. I don't know what she is going to do, but she clearly wants you there too! All she said in the car was that you were the innocent party so you had the final say! I don't know 'in what' but I hope you know by now that 'I' have the final say, and nobody changes that!"

"Of course not, Tonya" Jason said, "I have to say she seems really pissed at Merry."

They followed Kalisha into the house and realised the floor plan was the same as at Tonya's, which meant they were heading for the smaller of the two bedrooms - probably Kalisha's.

Whatever Jason expected, it wasn't what he found in the bedroom.

Feet on the floor at the end of the bed was Merry. Her body lay on the bed face down ass up, without any clothing except the thong which parted her absolutely delightful small round ass. "I adapted Tonya's punishment idea - you get punished on the body part you made the mistake with - and Merry showed you her ass and thong. I can't punish the thong, but it is there to remind her.

"There is nobody in, so we can make some noise. Merry, you have permission to cry!" Kalisha started, "and, Jason, you were the wronged party here, so you get to go last.

"Can I please allow Tonya to decide, Kalisha?" he asked, "I don't make decisions when Tonya is here." Kalisha looked at Tonya.

"What do you say, Tonya?"

"I will let you decide, Jason. I trust you will do the right thing." She looked slightly smug with a little smirk on her face which scared Jason as something had obviously been planned, and he had no idea what.

"Ok, this is how it works," said Kalisha. There are 3 pieces of paper in my hand, Each has a different number, 10, 15 and 25. That is the number of spanks Merry will receive from the person drawing that piece. The spanks will be firm, except the last ones which will be hard. Jason, you get to draw first, as you will spank last."

Jason was worried as he did not want to spank Merry, even if she had almost put him in a position which might have involved him getting punished. He took a piece of paper from Kalisha's hand - 25!!

He declared that he had the 25 and would be going last. That meant she got the highest number at the hardest power from him.

Tonya drew next - 25! "10" she said, crumpling the paper, knowing all the pieces said '25' to be sure Jason would get the highest amount.

Kalisha went last - 25! "15" she said, and I will go second, so Tonya, you can start. Just hands, no crops or canes. I just want a punishment, not to harm her. THIS TIME," she added menacingly.

Merry looked round, her eyes wide with worry. Tonya moved over to the bed and sat beside Merry. "I can't believe you tried to set Jason up!" she said, and instantly brought her hand down on Merry's left ass cheek.

"Ow, not so hard, please" she cried.

"Big baby, that wasn't hard. Wait until Jason spanks you. They WILL be hard."

Merry looked very worried, but not as unhappy as Jason did. He did not want to spank Merry. He REALLY didn't want to harm the sweet playful girl, and he had to give the hardest spank 25 times.

Tonya completed her 10 spanks, 5 on each ass cheek, leaving a gentle pink hue. Merry had quietened down seeming to have accepted the punishment.

"Me now," said Kalisha, "You know what to expect Merry, don't you?"

"Yes," came the muffled reply. Kalisha laid down her 15 spanks adding a bit more pink to Merry's ass.

"Your turn now, Jason," said Kalisha. "Tonya, please explain the rules."

"Jason, who do you obey?" He indicated he obeyed Tonya.

"Will you perform your duty here as expected?" Jason nodded, but looked really unhappy doing so.

"Ok," Kalisha said, dragging a chair into the centre of the room. "Sit here. Merry, you get across his knees. You KNOW the position, you have been in it enough times!"

"Jason, lock your leg around hers to stop her wriggling or falling off. Then, when you are ready, you can begin."

Jason thought to himself 'I'll never be ready to punish her' but I can't disobey.

Could he pull his smacks so they sounded loud, but actually didn't hit hard? He couldn't believe he was thinking about deceiving Tonya. What had she said to him..........sometimes he would get a punishment where there was no right choice, he had to take the 'least wrong' path. He had thought she meant punishment to him, but this was to Merry. Well.... it was a punishment to him too as he REALLY did not want to do it.

"Should we count, or will you," Tonya asked. Jason asked her to count, please!

He brought his hand down, but it didn't land as hard as he thought. Merry didn't wriggle or squeal. "Not hard enough" Tonya said, "do that one properly this time. I know you are not used to doing this, so I will let you off this one. And one only!"

Jason started again. He brought his hand down and all of a sudden there was a red handprint on her right ass cheek, and a loud retort around the room.

He had hit her!!

She squealed!

Tonya nodded, "Much better. Do the rest just like that one!"

Jason carried on with his horrific task, and by the time he had reached 25, Merry had a nice red ass that was dancing on his lap in response to each smack, and Jason was almost in tears. He hated that, HATED IT. The worst thing he had ever done in his life.

He would make this up to Merry somehow.

"Off to the en-suite. There is cream in there - you know where!" Kalisha said, and Merry walked to the en-suite holding her ass with her hands, rubbing it to try to reduce the pain.

"Thank You, Jason. I am proud of you," said Kalisha, "and Thank You, Tonya for helping me."

"Time to leave, Jason." Tonya woke him from his reverie. "Come on!"

Jason said 'Bye' to Kalisha, but couldn't bring himself to speak to Merry. He descended the stairs with Tonya, and they walked the 30 yards or so to their house.

"Up to the bedroom, we need to talk," Tonya said. "Get undressed, and lie on the bed. I will be up in a minute."

Jason did as he was told, but there was no excitement in his brain. He hated himself that he could not deny Tonya, or Kalisha. Merry was just a playful child really.

Jason's brain registered a beep from his phone, but he didn't want to read it.

He was lying on the bed, on his back, when Tonya arrived in the room. She undressed to her bra and panties, and climbed on the bed to sit on his knees. She looked serious!

His penis was soft and small. There was no hint of any blood racing there to salute her beauty. Tonya noticed, but said nothing.

He looked at her and there was definitely something wrong. How come he could not read people!

Tonya leaned over and hooked his trousers off the chair, took his mobile out and threw it, carefully, onto the bed beside him. Now he was confused!

"Jason, I am proud of you. Really proud. You obeyed me, and you did it because you will always obey me, won't You?"

"Yes, Tonya," he replied. He didn't look proud.

"You told me and Kalisha the truth when you knew it would get Merry into trouble. That's true, isn't it?" He nodded yes.

"You obeyed me, to spank her, when you wanted to disobey me. Isn't that true?"

Again he nodded yes.

"You thought seriously about not spanking her as hard as you were told to. Isn't that true?

12