Wardenville Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, he nodded yes.

"Did you get rid of that disobedience because you knew better than to refuse Me?

Looking sad, he nodded yes.

"Jason, look at me!" Tonya said, causing his eyes to draw to her face. She was smiling at him, and said "Well done. I appreciate that you did something you didn't want to, For Me."

Jason didn't want to be appreciated for that!

"But.............."

Jason looked at her. Yes, there was definitely something there!

"Jason, do you love Merry?"

'Where did that come from?' the thought. "No," he replied. "I Love You!"

Tonya smiled. "OK, another word then....... Do you adore Merry?"

That was harder, and he again had to force his brain to overcome his desire to lie........."Yes"

There, it was said! He DID adore Merry. She was so playful and full of life.

Tonya looked thoughtful, and then smiled again, causing Jason some consternation.

"Do you think Merry is beautiful?"

Oh God! That was the question he didn't want. He looked at Tonya and appeared to be ready to burst in to tears ........"Yes" he whispered. He just couldn't disobey Tonya.

Tonya leaned forward causing Jason to flinch. He thought she was going to slap him, but instead she cuddled him and gave him a long, very hard, kiss. Jason's mind was in a whirl. What was going on?

Tonya pushed herself up and supported herself on her arms over his body. She reached for the phone, opened it with his passcode, and found his voice messages. She scrolled to the newest one and said "You did so well Jason. Listen to this!"

"Hi Jason,

This is, I am sure you recognise my voice, Merry.

Thank you for spanking me like that, I really needed it. You won't be aware but I LOVE pain. I love being smacked and spanked. This whole thing today was a test for you, and you passed with flying colours.

I do need to tell you off for one thing though - I can't bloody sit down! Tonya said you wouldn't be able to spank me hard, but you did! You really spanked me well, and maybe, one day, if Tonya agrees, I will return the favour. I know you will deserve it.

I adored you from the moment we first met, but only as a man. That puts you behind any woman, and am glad we are friends. I have seen the way you look at me and how your penis reacts! It makes me wet every time, to know I do that to you, and you won't ever get to have me! I hope that doesn't sound too sadistic, but it is true.

Please give Tonya my love, and thank her for allowing you to do that to me.

Now I have to go and lie on my front on the bed for a while. You did well!

'Laters.

Jason was stunned, and burst into tears. Tonya expected this and hugged him tight. He would be getting only love from her tonight!

Merry was the most sadistic of the three beautiful girls. He didn't expect that!

12