Wardenville Ch. 18

Story Info
BBQ goes well. Jason's trek down the rabbit hole continues.
5.3k words
4.25
1.6k
00

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, all characters, places, etc are imagined and no characters are minors. Any resemblance to any real person is purely coincidental.

The sex in this chapter is at the end, so if you need to go there please do. For the rest, who are following the characters through the changes in their lives, please enjoy.

A BIG Thank You to all those who have read and voted. It is much appreciated and encourages me to continue. Cheers!

Please feel free to score and comment (at the end of the story); constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank You.

Wardenville. Chapter 18 -

The BBQ goes well. Jason continues his trek down the rabbit hole.

Jason had cried for a good 10 minutes before he calmed down, the stress of the situation taking over his mind. He couldn't understand how he had been played so easily, but mainly he was very, very, happy that he had not hurt Merry.

How she could do that to him, he did not know. She may be beautiful, gentle, happy and playful, but she was so sadistic telling him she had done all those things just to tease him.

"Can we order some food in please?" Jason asked, and Tonya immediately said he could. He deserved only tenderness from her tonight, and he hadn't eaten, except an ice cream, since last night. They agreed on Chinese food, and Jason placed the order.

They settled down to await the food which arrived about 30 minutes later, and ate with trays on their laps as they watched tv. Lucia shared some of Tonya's food, but she was very quiet and in a world of her own. Tonya said she didn't mind what they watched and at present it was some quiz show, but Jason wasn't really watching either.

They went to bed around 10 and Jason made love to her, being careful to follow her cues and making sure she was satisfied before he managed to cum. Tonya made sure he felt safe, and loved, and they lay cuddling until she fell asleep leaving Jason with his thoughts!

How life had changed for him in the few short weeks since college started!

His life was totally different, and better in every way! He had a girlfriend, well.... a sort of 'Mistress-lite' because she determined how his life ran and what he did. He wouldn't change anything at all. He loved doing as she demanded, even if he still had to take more care about doing things without asking.

He had made love with her, and she had fucked his brains out in return! He loved her body, but appreciated all of her, and her devious and twisted punishments.

He had met new friends, could he call Kalisha and Merry that? Kalisha was still a bit of an enigma to him as he hadn't really had chance to engage her much. Merry was, well....... Merry was just 'Merry' and although she had played him so well, he couldn't help but adore her for her vivacious character and the cutest face he could ever hope to see.

He hoped his life would settle into a routine now that Tonya had sorted out most of his training, and looked forward to being whatever she wanted him to be.

Lucia had eaten some of the Chinese food that Tonya had offered, but was much quieter than usual while she thought over the events of the day. She had totally expected how the morning would go with Josh. She liked being with him and the rewards it offered, but the fact he was still very much married played on her mind and she wondered if she was walking down a tunnel to an unsatisfactory end, or if she should change her life and take a few more chances. The last chance she had taken that afternoon, had been really successful.

But, DAMN, she was sore! She hadn't been stretched so much for a long, long time.

She went to bed early. Tomorrow might be a long day and she was exhausted.

The only people whose life hadn't really changed much were Kalisha and Merry who were still a couple and cared a lot for each other.

With Tonya and Jason having gone home, Merry was now lying on her front, to protect her hot, red ass, and licking and sucking Kalisha to her third orgasm since they had played the trick on Jason. Both girls had been delighted how easy it had been to deceive him, and Tonya had texted to say she would take care of him, and that he would be ok.

Merry really did like Jason, a lot, but Tonya's idea had got all of them excited. Merry knew she could get Jason into any situation she wanted. She knew he couldn't resist the playful and happy persona she portrayed, and beside that, she knew she was irresistible to him...... as his penis had confirmed to her on a few occasions.

The only downside had been that Jason had obeyed Tonya too well. Tonya had said Jason would not be able to spank Merry hard, but had been wrong. Her ass was testament to that, but Kalisha had soothed her with some cream, then used her talented fingers on Merry until she had cum really hard. Perhaps the spanking had turned her on more than she had admitted to herself?

They played for a while, then went to bed, as normal, and cuddled together until sleep caught up with them both.

Carey and Jed were enjoying their lives more than ever before. They had made love; twice before last night, and now, just before lunchtime on Sunday, that had risen to four times. They found they were really compatible and both enjoyed being the one on top, or the one underneath. Carey was really happy that her parents had had to go away, even if not the circumstances, and the last two and a half days had been the best of her life. She had lost count of the number of times she had told Jed she loved him. It had taken a while for her to admit it to herself, but she didn't just like him, she DID love him. They had known each other so long and in less than a week their worlds had collapsed into each other.

Jed was just ecstatic; Everywhere he went he was walking on air. Everytime he saw her, he kissed or hugged her. He smiled 24 hours a day, even the 8 hours or so he was asleep, BECAUSE HE HAD SLEPT NEXT TO HER IN HER BED! That was something that, a week ago, would have seemed incredible

Mr and Mrs Miller arrived home around 2pm and, with Jed and Carey's help, started to get the barbecue ready for later. Jed's parents turned up around 3 and Jason, with Tonya and Lucia - dressed alike, of course - arrived last at about 3:30.

Mr Miller and Mr Harrison got the barbecue going and fetched the food. Mrs Miller and Mrs Harrison sat in the sun, drinks on hand, and chatted, including about how Mrs Miller's Dad was doing. They had known each other for years and all worked at Wardenville PLC.

"I understand Jed and Carey are a couple now?" Mrs Harrison said, watching the two love-birds cuddling on a swing-seat, "It has taken Jed such a long time to do anything about it, but he has obviously been obsessed with her for years!"

Mrs Miller smiled and said "I know, youngsters these days! Carey has seen him almost daily for 10 years, when he has been over to see Jason, and you could see she liked him, mainly by the way she was sarcastic to him! I think that might have put him off. But now, they make such a nice couple, and I can see she is so happy."

"Jed has been swooning around for a week now. He seems the happiest he has ever been, and,........ I don't want to tell any tales, but.......... the last 2 nights you have been away, he stayed here with Carey! She needed him here to keep her company because Jason was not there either...........apparently!"

That was news to Mrs Miller! She would have to speak to Carey about that because there were no signs that the spare room had been used. She knew they had all gone to the Family Planning Clinic last week, but it looked like things had progressed much quicker than she had thought it might!

Jason was sitting at another table with Tonya and Lucia, enjoying the late Summer sun and having a quiet drink.

Mr Harrison walked over to them to introduce himself. He said he hadn't seen Lucia at WPLC; Mr Miller had said she worked there. She told him she worked mainly behind the scenes looking after the Management Restaurant, and she always seemed to be so busy. He asked if she wanted any food, or another drink, but she declined either. He said 'bye' and wandered off to where his wife and Mrs Miller were sitting.

Carey and Jed got off the swing and ran over to Jason and Tonya. They introduced Jed to Lucia who had not met her before. "Excuse me staring, but you look like sisters," he said, "you are so alike!"

"Are you suggesting I look in my 40s!" Tonya teased him, causing him to go red in the face.

"No, no..........." he stuttered.

"Only joking Jed, don't worry. I am not offended. My Mom looks fantastic,..........especially for her age!" She added the last bit just to tease her Mom too.

They stayed and chatted for a moment or two, with Jason 'warning' Jed about being kind and good to his sister! Jed said there was no doubt he would be perfect for her........... as she was for him! Carey just went red with embarrassment. She was not used to public outbursts of affection.

Jason and Jed, with Carey in tow, of course, went to see Mr Miller at the barbecue, leaving Tonya and Lucia at the table. Mrs Miller took the opportunity to go across to talk to them. She had barely spoken to either, although she had obviously seen both. She said she was happy Jason had found such a wonderful girl, and complimented Lucia on how she had brought up her daughter.

"Thank You, Ma'am. Tonya has been very good and easy to bring up. She knows her own mind and has been a real blessing as a daughter. They are always a little more special, daughters.....don't you think?"

"Carey is a good girl and has been very studious all her life so she has been pretty easy going about everything. Jason was the headstrong one at first, but he seems to have become a LOT more helpful recently. I don't suppose you have had anything to do with that, have You, Tonya?"

Lucia said Jason had been very helpful whenever at their house, but she was sure that was because he wanted to impress Tonya.

"He does what he knows he wants to do!" said Tonya, enigmatically,..... looking over at him. "He is just about the perfect boy for me!"

"Oh," Mrs Miller replied, "He is so lucky then. You do look fantastic, Tonya........ actually both of you do."

Tonya said Thank You and she hoped that he would continue to be as helpful as possible. "You must let me know if he relapses!" she said, with a, slightly delayed, laugh.

They continued to chat, mainly about where Lucia might be moving to, as there was a new housing area being constructed just around the street corner, but Lucia said she didn't know.

Tonya went to find Carey, and found her and Jed intertwined on the swingseat on the porch. "Jed, can I chat to Carey please?" Jed said he would go and get them some more food.

"So, how are things, Carey," Tonya started, "I've barely seen you for days! I hear you and Jed have got closer!" She arched her eyebrow. Carey blushed, but confirmed that she and Jed had had sex, "and I loved it!" she said. Tonya smiled at her.

"See, I told you he would be yours if you just asked! It was so clear he wanted you."

"Well, I have to say Thank You so much, Tonya, because I wouldn't have approached him if you hadn't said, then wouldn't have done anything if you hadn't helped me, and now, I am so in love. He really is everything I want!" Carey stopped gushing her praise for Tonya.

"Hey, girl, it's not a problem. Glad I could help!"

Tonya was happy for Carey, and glad to hear she had lost her v-card now. "How has Jason been?"

"Well," Carey started, "he has barely been home as he has been with you. I've hardly seen him, but you seem to have put a spell on him. He can't stop talking about you, and, I know he just loves you so much."

Tonya's little fishing trips confirmed what she already knew in her head. Jason would be hers for as long as she wanted him, and if he carried on as he was, that would be a long, long time.

Everyone continued to mingle and chat, find out the news and meet new friends. Eventually, it started to get a bit cooler and they all started to drift away to their homes. Jed knew he would have to go back to his own home, because Carey was a bit worried about them having sex again with her parents sleeping in the room next to hers. She knew she couldn't keep her hands off Jed in bed, even with them there!

Jed and his parents said 'Bye' and left around 6:30 so Jed could do some work at home for college next week. His parents had to wait a good few minutes while him and Carey said, and kissed, their goodbyes. His parents smiled, happy he had a girlfriend and happy it was one they knew to be a good girl.

Tonya and Lucia were the last guests there and said they would get a taxi home, but Jason said he would be more than happy to take them. He always wanted to spend any time he could with Tonya and tomorrow was still a holiday. Tonya had guessed, correctly. He would do anything to spend time with her!

"I will stay over again if that's alright with everyone?" Jason said, to his parents, Lucia and Tonya. Lucia said that would be fine, and Tonya agreed. Mr & Mrs Miller wanted to know if his work was up to date for college and he said it was, so they agreed as well. Jason collected clothes for tomorrow and college on Tuesday in case he didn't get home before then.

He reminded his Dad about the appointment with Josh Warden on Tuesday at 11:00, but was still unable to say why it had come about.

It was only about 7:15 when they arrived at Lucia and Tonya's house, so they all decided to have a quiet hour or so watching tv.

"Jason, would you massage my feet please? It's been a long day and those shoes are not the most comfortable." He looked up at her and saw she was staring directly back at him.

"Er.....yes, of course Tonya. I would love to." He looked across to Lucia, but nobody moved and nobody said anything. So Jason stood and went to get the cream and a soft cloth thinking about massaging Tonya's feet while Lucia was in the same room.

His mind was racing......... was he being tested? Would Lucia leave the room, or would she watch him massage her daughter's feet? Did this push their relationship further than he wanted it to go? Why was his penis rock hard?!

"OH, you can undress to your boxers too!" he heard Tonya shout up to him. "Might as well get relaxed for the evening." How does a rock hard penis get even harder? His mind was in a whirl now. He knew Lucia had seen him in his boxers, but thought that was just an accident. He had no idea, of course, she had seen him totally naked when he showered with her.

Having got undressed to his boxer shorts, he went back downstairs with what he needed and, as he arrived at the living room door he saw Tonya's arm raised. She was holding her hand out flat, but with her index finger hooked and pointing downwards. 'Would she really?' Jason stopped for just a second, and the finger repeated it's downward indication. He knew what that meant. He would kneel before her.

Jason dropped to his knees and shuffled across the floor to the middle of the room between the two sofas. He looked at Lucia who seemed to be watching the tv and then turned to Tonya who raised her foot for him.

Jason knew what to do and took her foot carefully. He used the soft cloth to get between her toes and then put a couple of drops of the cream on her foot, and one on his fingers and started to massage it in. He loved doing things like this for her. That was the point of them - they were totally for Tonya! This was not a shared enjoyment, it was purely for her and Jason loved it.

He took 10 minutes for her left foot, carefully making sure every surface was attended to. Massaged, creamed, and soothed. Tonya was just watching the tv, but Jason knew she was fully aware of how he was treating her feet. She offered her right foot when she was happy he had completed the left and Jason started on that one. He wasn't quite as hard as he had been due to concentrating on the feet, but as soon as she looked down at him, before her, and smiled, he was hard again. He finished her foot carefully and looked up to see if she was satisfied. 'What had she planned for next' he wondered?

The truth would NEVER have entered Jason's thoughts. Never in a million years would he have expected the next words she spoke!

"Mom, would you like your feet doing too? Jason does such a terrific job, and I know he loves doing it. I can see that clearly!!" she teased. Jason looked at her, stunned and querying!

"Oh, my dear, that would be wonderful, IF Jason doesn't mind." The last part said with great emphasis! Jason knew it didn't matter if he minded or not.

"Of course he doesn't Mom," said Tonya, "you know he would do anything for us.......... and just about has!" she added. That comment mystified Jason totally, but he wisely shut up and shuffled over to Lucia.

"May I massage your feet, Lucia?" Jason asked. "Would you like cream on them too, like Tonya has? Lucia looked down at him and smiled. "Of course, Jason. Thank you for asking."

Jason started on Lucia's left foot, being the closest to him, and used the cloth to wipe between her toes. Lucia laughed! "Careful Jason, I am very ticklish. Tonya is too, but you take a big risk if you try to tickle HER deliberately. She is not known for her sense of humour with that." Lucia looked across at Tonya who solemnly nodded.

Jason returned to Lucia's foot and started to carefully massage her. He followed the same routine he did with Tonya, and finished in a short while. "Can I have your other foot, please." Jason asked. Lucia swivelled in her chair, her legs parting in the process directly in front of Jason's eyes. He saw a flash of bright yellow at the junction of her thighs, and then it was gone again! Jason became rock hard again, but this time was embarrassed at it. Why did he get hard by seeing Lucia's panties, and only for a flash of a second.

Jason gulped and started the other foot. He was a little jittery at first, and Lucia noticed. "Just be gentle, Jason dear, It can be really hard at first, but you are doing well and I am sure Tonya will reward you later!" He managed to regain his composure and continued with the right foot. He glanced up to see she had a broad smirk on her face and was looking towards Tonya. Jason realised she was teasing him; had Tonya realised what her Mom had done?

Pretty soon he was done, and Lucia claimed to be totally delighted with how he had soothed and massaged her feet. "He is really so good at that, Tonya. I hope he will be available to do that another time?"

"Mom, of course he will. Any time you need something like that, just ask me and Jason will be totally happy to oblige."

His role, about the household, was being expanded without his opinion being sought. Would he be happy with that? Who was he kidding, of course he would. Anything to make Tonya happy, and then he would be happy too, because she was his whole focus.

"Do you want anything else to eat or drink?" Tonya asked her Mom who replied that she was ok and would be going to bed soon. "I need to do some washing tomorrow, though," she said. "Can you help me with that...................... Jason?"

Jason looked up at his name being mentioned again!

"Mom, you don't need to ask him. Jason is more than willing to help with everything! Just let us know what wants doing and it will be done!" Tonya replied for him.

Jason just knelt there and accepted that Tonya would arrange how things happened now.

Lucia stood and walked past Jason, patting his head on the way past. "Thank You, Jason. I really appreciate the help. I am sure Tonya does too." Tonya nodded again,and smiled at Jason, but this smile looked less humourous.

He knew his life was changing and this was a pivotal moment. He COULD refuse if he wanted, but he knew he really didn't want to do anything against Tonya's wishes.

12