Wardenville Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonya's questioning of Jason's Mom and Carey earlier had cemented in her mind that Jason would be hers whatever she did to him. He had suggested it with his acquiescence to her other tests. He needed care, that was for sure, but he would build up strength under her tutelage and would come out the other end as the complete partner that Tonya needed.

"Come on, Jason," Tonya said, "Lets go up too. Your massaging skills have got me all relaxed and ready to rest." Jason stood and went upstairs with her, remembering to take the cloth and cream back up with him.

"Shower, then bed!" Tonya said, "You were on top this morning, my turn tonight! I think you will enjoy it?" Jason smiled at the comment, but hoped she would not be so aggressive with him as last time she was on top.

Tonya stood in the middle of the room and held her arms out to Jason. He stepped in to her arms and she hugged him close. "Thank You for doing that for me. I knew you wouldn't mind. Now, lets get showered and I can do something with that erection I can feel sticking into my tummy!"

Jason asked if he could undress Tonya and she was happy to let him do so. He reached out and started to undo the buttons on her blouse, revealing more skin with each button. It was a little trickier to do the ones across her bust as the blouse was significantly tighter there than above or below. He folded it carefully and put it on a chair and asked her to turn so he could find the button or clasp on her skirt. She showed him where it was, and the zip to free the waistband. He slid it down revealing her panties and her beautiful shapely legs, and allowed her to step out of it. He folded that and put it with the blouse.

Jason stepped back and looked at Tonya. She looked absolutely stunning he decided. Taller than most girls she stood before him. Her light blue bra and panties fitted her perfectly; the bra holding her perfect breasts and the panties tight around her bountiful bubble butt. She turned and he undid the 4 clasps on the bra, letting it go loose, but stopping it from falling. He folded it and put it with the other clothes, then, when she turned back round he ducked down a bit to carefully remove her panties, leaving her totally naked.

He took her hand, but she batted it away, and led him to the shower by his hard penis. She liked him like this, totally vulnerable to any pleasure she might offer, and with her naked too, she knew he would do anything she asked; absolutely anything she was sure now!

He knew the routine and stepped in to the shower first, then made a space for her to join him. She made sure he was trapped in the corner, then rubbed her ass against his raging hard-on. Jason shuddered! He already had the body wash ready and set about this most enjoyable task. He was careful between her legs and then enjoyed himself soaping and cleaning her breasts.

They really were Jason's kryptonite!

She stepped out of the shower and said she would leave her hair. Jason had a quick shower to clean himself then went into the bedroom, where he found her laid out on the bed, looking at him.

"Come on, get on here. Lie down up the middle." she said, and, when he did she reached out and grabbed his penis. Tonya had decided that Jason could be rewarded for the foot massages, and she was sure some hand masturbation would take his mind off the events of the evening. She knew her Mom was up for anything Tonya might instigate, and between them they would ensure Jason did everything he could for them. She was also sure her Mom had 'flashed' her panties at Jason when he was doing her feet too. That would keep him confused.

Jason was surprised when she squeezed a little lotion into her hand and reached out to hold his hard penis. Slowly she stroked down and then up, coating his skin with the lotion. It felt wonderful, he thought, even better than his own hand! Tonya knew what she was doing and gradually increased her speed feeling him hard in her grip.

Jason knew he could last for a while with this type of stimulation and was enjoying what Tonya was doing without any likelihood of him cumming early. He was loving watching her breasts bounce about as her body moved following her arm movements.

Tonya, however, had no desire to finish the handjob, and letting go with her hand she used it to steady herself as she hopped over to sit on his thighs. She was smiling as she moved slowly up his body, and allowed him to place his hands on her breasts and gently squeeze them. She stopped at his waist, and, using her other hand for guidance, slowly lowered herself onto him, feeling him hard against her pussy walls as his penis pushed into her.

Tonya sat still and looked right into his eyes. Without her moving he could feel her pussy squeezing him inside her, almost like a constrictor, and closed his eyes to enjoy the feelings without distraction. She continued to grip and release him, and then started to move up and down again, drawing his penis out of her until just the head remained in her, then slowly sliding down again. Jason was loving this. Her tenderness linked with her squeezing was making him feel wonderful.

Feeling she had stopped, Jason opened his eyes and found that she was still staring at him, but her eyes were glazed over as though she were focusing on something. Breaking her concentration, she looked down at him and smiled, then continued. Using her middle finger of her right hand, Tonya reached down and started rubbing her clit, just gently at first, then as she speeded up her rise and fall motion, so her finger sped up too. Soon she was riding him quite quickly and Jason could feel he was going to cum too.

"I won't last long," he said, "you feel so wonderful." Her pussy felt like warm, wet, velvet and his penis was just being massaged to a fantastic climax.

"Hold on as long as you can," she said breathlessly, "I'm nearly there myself!"

Hearing her starting to moan quite loudly, Jason knew she was close, and just held himself as still as he could, and let her grind onto him. They had made love, or fucked, a few times now and this was the best Jason had ever felt.

Suddenly Tonya started riding him much quicker and was gasping out loud. "Don't you dare cum," she gasped, her eyes fixed on his. Then all her work got the best of her, and she spasmed and jerked two, three, four times forcing down onto him and squeezing as hard as she could.

"I'm cuuuummmmmingggg" she cried out.

Jason relaxed for a second, and that was it. He couldn't hold it back any longer and felt his balls tighten in their sack, and then he was cumming hard too. He knew this would be good and was proved right when his cum burst out into Tonya's sweet, already wet, pussy.

"That was so good, Jason. Thank you for waiting for me. We had sex just last night and you came plenty then. Now it feels like the same again. I do enjoy dragging your cum out of you!"

Jason looked at her and smiled, aware she was still gripping his softening penis as best she could while it tried to slip out of her. "Best grab some tissues,"she said, "I will definitely need them!"

Tonya got up carefully and went to the en-suite to clean herself. "Jason, how come you cum so much. There's loads here." No harm in bigging him up, she thought.

"No idea," he replied, lazing back on the bed, and cleaning her juices off himself. "It must be You!"

Tonya strolled back into the room and Jason just looked at her.

"My wonderful Tonya. You look magnificent. I could lie here forever looking at you (naked, he didn't add)."

"Shift over, let me in the bed," she said, getting into 'her' side. Jason was happy to move over and allow her to climb in next to him. He rolled over to face her, and she rolled towards him too. He kissed her and held her, then allowed her to put her head on his chest. He could feel her heavy breasts on his chest and smiled to himself. He was the luckiest man in the world he decided.

Tonya was smiling to herself too. Their love-making had distracted him from the key moments of the evening. She had primed her Mom that she would be testing Jason outside his comfort zone, and Lucia had been more than happy to help. Tonya might have pushed Jason a bit more down the rabbit hole, but it was Lucia herself that had let him have a glimpse of her panties as he was kneeling at her feet.

Jason might have been feeling the happiest he ever had, but unbeknownst to him, the gentle domination from Tonya, and Lucia, was taking him out of his vanilla life, and into a world where his comfort was the last thing on the ladies minds.

Tonya felt he was mentally weak, and her body provided the perfect trap to bring him to obedience. The question was 'Would he come willingly, or would there be difficult times ahead as he reassessed his position in the relationship?

12