Wardrobe Malfunction

Story Info
Wardrobe malfunction causes mom swap.
1.6k words
4.38
27.1k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like some more milk?" Max's mom, Stacey asked.

Jack looked up and saw she was leaning over him. She was holding the gallon of milk, ready to pour more into his cereal bowl. Her robe was open, and Jack could see most of her breast and some of her areola, but not her nipple.

"Yes, please," he said, finally looking her in the eyes. She smiled and poured the milk. Some milk splashed up and now Jack could see her brown nipple through her thin robe.

"Max honey. How about you?" Stacey asked, now standing directly in front of Jack next to her son. Now Jack got a full view of those amazing tits as she bent over.

"Naw, Mom. I'm good," Max said, his eyes never leaving the graphic novel he was reading.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," Stacey said.

Dana. Jack's mom walked in.

The boys were both eighteen, and on the football team. Max was a big linebacker and Jack was the kicker.

"Dana, would you like some coffee?" Stacey asked.

"Sure," Dana replied.

"Oh, come on, Mom. You said you'd take me to get the new call of duty game," Jack whined.

"I don't think thirty more minutes will kill you," Dana said to her son.

When Stacey turned around to hand the cup to Dana, she almost dropped it.

"Careful, Dana. Gee, what's the matter with you?"

"Me? What's the matter with you?" Dana asked.

"What?" Stacey asked, totally confused.

"What?! Your boobs are practically spilling out of your robe," Dana said.

Stacey looked down. "Oops! I didn't realize my robe had fallen open."

"Why aren't you in a top in the first place?" Dana asked.

"What? I wear this all the time around the house. Don't I Max?" she asked.

"Uh huh," Max said, still reading.

"Well, I don't think it's appropriate for you to dress like a slut around two young boys."

"First, I'm not dressed like a slut. And second, they're eighteen. I'm sure they've been exposed to breasts on the internet."

"Not their friend's moms," Dana said. "And closing your robe doesn't do any good when your robe is see-through and your nipples are hard," Dana added.

"In that case, I might as well let your son look all he wants," Stacey said, marching over to Jack and opening her robe.

"Oh yeah! Two can play that game," Dana said, ripping the graphic novel out of Max's hands and shoving her now exposed boobs in his face.

Jack wasted no time and reached out and grabbed Stacey's big teardrop shaped boobs.

Max did the same with Dana's medium size boobs.

"Okay. I think we've gotten carried away," Dana said. "Come on, Jack. Let's go get that stupid game."

Both boys stood up. They fist bumped in goodbye.

Stacey then reached over and yanked jack's sweats down. His big hard cock sprang out.

"Ha! Looks like your son enjoys my big boobs," Stacey said.

Dana looked over to see her son half naked. His cock was really big. Much bigger than his father's.

"Mom! Don't look!" Jack said, turning red.

"I'll bet your son's hard too," Dana said, pulling Max's sweats off also. He also had a big hard cock.

Stacey watched as Dana pulled her son's sweats off.

"Mom. No looking," Max said, turning away.

"Well, we can't leave them like this," Stacey said, stroking Jack's cock.

"Obviously," Dana agreed. "You do mine and I'll do yours?"

"Deal," Stacey said and the women shook hands.

"Uh, what's going on?" Max asked.

"Yeah. What do you mean you do mine and I'll do yours?" Jack asked.

"You boys hush and just enjoy this," Dana said.

"Let's go in the living room and get more comfortable," Stacey said.

Both mothers grabbed the other son's cock and guided them into the living room onto the couch. Then they started stroking the boy's cocks.

"I must say, I never thought your son would have such a nice cock," Stacey said.

"Ditto with your son," Dana replied.

Max and Jack couldn't believe what was happening to them. They were being jacked off by each other's mom.

"I don't have all day. Let's take it up a notch," Stacey said and swallowed Jack's cock in her mouth.

Dana laughed and followed suit.

After a few minutes of both boys moaning, Jack said, "Dude your mom sucks a mean cock."

"Dude, shut up. But so does your mom," Max said.

"How about you both shut up and maybe we'll let you fuck us," Dana said.

The moms sucked the boy's cocks. Swirling their tongues around the head, stroking the shaft while they licked and sucked the balls. And when Dana lifted Max's legs up so she could lick his asshole, Stacey did the same to jack.

Both boys were ready to shoot, so Dana and Stacey put their cocks back in their mouth and sucked and licked like there was no tomorrow.

Jack came first and shot a big load in Stacey's mouth.

Max soon followed and exploded inside Dana's mouth. Both women kissed and licked the cum that dribbled onto their tits.

Max and jack sat back and closed their eyes. They were sure that was the end. When they opened their eyes, both their mother's had removed their clothes and were now naked before them.

Jack didn't want to say he liked the freckles on his mother's chest and her medium size boobs and pink areolas and eraser nipples. Or that he wanted to grab his mother's long, auburn hair and shove his cock in her face as she swallowed his load, but he thought all those things as he took a quick look at her.

Max didn't realize his mom's boobs were that big. Her brown areolas and nipples looked ripe for sucking. He noticed the left nipple was inverted. He'd love to run his tongue over and around and inside it. He of course, didn't say this either, but these nasty thoughts about his mom crossed his mind.

"Guess we got undressed for nothing. the boy's look worn out," Dana said.

"Yep. We might as well get dressed again," Stacey said.

"What? No were fine," Max said.

"Yeah. We're totally ready for whatever's next," Jack added.

"Well, let's see how good you are using that tongue for something important," Stacey said.

Both boys got on their knees and started licking pussy. It didn't take long for Stacey and Dana to reach orgasm. Then they made the boys lick their assholes. Jack shoved a finger in Stacey's cunt, so Max did the same to Dana. Both women came again.

Finally, the mom's climbed on the other's son and rode their cocks. They switched positions often, until the boy's shot their loads in the other mom's pussy.

Dana and Stacey got into a sixty-nine and licked their own son's cum from each other's twat.

"Come on boy's fuck us some more. We haven't had enough orgasms," Dana said.

"But Mom, my balls are right in your face," Jack said.

"Yeah," Max agreed. "Wouldn't that be weird?"

"Fuck us now!" Stacey commanded.

The boy's got into position and started fucking the moms again.

Jack slid into Stacey's pussy, while his balls did touch his mother's face. A few times he felt her tongue on his cock and balls. More than once, Jack felt his mom suck his balls. When he looked her eyes were closed, but he heard her moaning. He had to admit it felt awesome.

When Max's cock slipped out of dana's cunt, Stacey popped it in her mouth. Max gave her a look but didn't say anything. She made a be quiet motion with her finger. Eventually, half the time the boys had their cocks in their own mother's mouth.

"We've gone this far, we may as well go all the way," Dana said.

"Literally," Stacey agreed.

Before the boy's realized what was happening, their own moms were mounting them.

Jack slid his cock into his mother's pussy. It was tight and wet and felt so good. Better than he ever thought it would. He sucked his mother's breast and gently bit her pink eraser-like nipples.

Max slipped his cock inside Stacey's cunt. It wasn't as tight as Dana's was, but it was wetter. he could hear it making a squishy sound with every thrust. And just like in his fantasy, he did lick all around her boobs and areolas and used his tongue to explore her inverted nipple.

Dana suddenly felt a cock at her asshole. "Bitch, you didn't,"

Stacey laughed. "Oh, but I did."

"You know that always makes me come. Oh my God!" Dana yelled as the two cocks inside her triggered a massive orgasm. He pussy tightened on her son's cock, causing it to shoot, and that caused her ass to tighten causing Max to explode in her ass.

Stacey was next. Jack thought fucking her ass was the best feeling he'd ever have, Then, he fucked his own mom's ass. Her ass was twice as tight as her cunt.

He started smacking her ass as he and max fucked her. She kept yelling for him to smack her harder, so he did. Finally, she orgasmed and that set off Max, which caused her to tighten her ass even more and he came inside his own mother's ass. So, both boys got to fuck and cum in their own mother's ass and pussy, as well as their friend's mom.

"Make sure Max is over next weekend. I'll pick up a nice robe at the mall while jack gets his call of duty game," Dana said. Then her and jack left.