Warehouse 13: Endless Wonder

Story Info
Claudia Donovan has a slimy encounter with an Artefact.
4.2k words
4.24
2.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warehouse Fantasy: Endless wonder

Deep with the Warehouse, Claudia Donovan strolled cheerfully towards the ancient archives, passing through a little-known aisle she hadn't noticed before.

Aisle Castel-1214. The shelves were relatively sparse of artefacts and not well kept. Most things are covered in a thick layer of dust and cobwebs.

Ahead of her, a shelf was partially detached from its structure. She noticed it and stopped to inspect it. On the precariously balanced shelf were two huge 20-litre containers holding a glowing blue slime filled with similarly coloured worms.

Claudia glanced at the display plate, listing what the artefact was. "Glowworms? Side effects unknown." She mumbled curiously.

She took a closer look at why the shelf was falling apart and realised she'd have to remove the containers from it to fix it.

"Alright, little wormies, hang on tight. Mumma's gonna fix you up." Said Claudia happily, slipping on a pair of purple neutralising gloves and swishing her short red hair back as she grabbed the first container.

She heaved the container up and off the shelf, groaning as she underestimated its weight. Moments after she lifted the first container, the frame wobbled, tipping the second one over.

Before she realised what had happened, she was drenched in thick blue slime and worms. She immediately stopped, frozen in place, as she sighed frustratedly.

"You have got to be kidding me?!" she growled, looking up to see the second container laying on its side with slime and worms dripping everywhere. The fluorescent slime clung to her body like glue. She carefully placed the container she held on the ground, then wiped a load of slime out of her eyes as it dripped off her short red hair.

"Just great. Nice one, Claudia... Get yourself drenched in strange glowing goo, why don't ya!" she huffed, gesturing her hands mockingly as slime dripped from them.

Wanting just to walk off and not bother cleaning any of it up, she soon felt a soothing sense of calm washing through her. Taking a deep breath, she tried to clear her eyes again, also scrapping some of the slime off her fingers.

At that very moment, she felt the slime oozing between her fingers, making her feel even more relaxed as she began rubbing it, admitting internally that it actually felt quite nice.

As she rubbed her slime-covered fingers, she bit her lips. "Wow. That really does feel good," she muttered aloud. All the worms wriggling around on her clothes all seemed to be making their way towards her trousers.

She glanced at the container lying on the shelf, watching as it slowly oozed onto the floor. Claudia started to feel fuzzy inside as the slime and worms soaked through her clothes. Her heart rate began to climb as her breathing grew heavier, turning into soft moans as Claudia started groping herself

Rubbing the slime into her clothes, she felt some of it oozing past the top of her jeans, sending some worms in with it. She gasped blissfully as she felt the slime touch her bare flesh.

Claudia eyed up the container on the shelf, still dripping with glowworms, and with another blissful sigh, she unbuttoned her jeans and pried them open to see a bit of slime and a few squirming worms in her underwear. Glancing at the container again, she edged towards it holding her jeans and underwear open, aiming them for the trickling stream of slime oozing from the spilt container.

She gasped, breathing heavily as she watched the glowworms drip into her underwear, pooling around her crotch. The worms covering the floor began to squirm towards her, dragging the slime with them like it was attached to them, a giant net of slimy worms. They all slithered towards her, climbing up her legs through the bottom of her jeans.

The front of her trousers began to bulge slightly as they filled with glowworms; she moaned softly as she felt them oozing up her legs through the bottom of her trousers. Gradually the floor cleared of the large puddle of glowworms, those coating her body also began slithering towards her open jeans.

With about 10 litres of the fallen container now oozing into her jeans from the floor around her, she grabbed the half-empty container on the shelf and held it to her side and immediately began thinking of a way to pour the remainder into her jeans.

"Fuck, this feels great! Wow." She moaned blissfully, breathing raggedly as she carefully aimed the opening of the container towards her, tipping it forward and sending the remaining ten litres of glowworms straight into her underwear, gasping in ecstasy as the slimy mixture rapidly oozed from the container.

With all the glowworms attached to the slime they produced, the mixture poured effortlessly into Claudia's jeans like in one joined stream, pooling around her crotch and steadily spreading through her underwear, making her arse expand slightly as they filled out.

She gasped blissfully, shaking the container to make sure she got every drop. Casting the empty container aside, Claudia took off her purple neutraliser gloves, ditching them as well.

At that very moment, the glowworms inside her jeans and the ones still in the second container glowed brighter, suddenly joined by intense bursts of bright blue bolts of electricity that enveloped Claudia's body. She moaned blissfully as she felt a strange energy building within her.

Gasping intensely as bright blue sparks flew in all directions, her eyes began to glow blue as the glowworms linked to her body, becoming entwined with her. Claudia tensed her muscles, sighing softly, feeling a sense of strength she'd never felt before.

The sparks and flashes of bright blue light were seen from almost every corner of the warehouse. Claudia stood at the centre of it, all enveloped in sparkling blue energy, her eyes glowing brightly as she became one with the glowworms.

After a few moments, she tried to calm down, causing the bright blue electrical discharges to cease. Claudia glanced down at her legs, seeing how much thicker they were with glowworms swimming around inside her jeans.

She turned her attention to the second container, biting her lips as she held her arms open wide. "Oh, there's plenty of room left for you!" Claudia giggled playfully, grabbing the full container and lifting it with surprising ease.

The glowworms in the container gave off electrical discharges as they squirmed in a frenzy, causing them to produce more slime that began to spill out the top of the container.

Claudia held her underwear open as far as possible as she quickly aimed the overflowing container towards her, pouring the growing mass of slimy glowworms straight into her trousers.

Her body lit up with shining blue electricity as the glowworms oozed into her jeans, spreading around her thighs and between her legs, making her arse expand substantially, along with her thighs as the slimy creatures oozed down her legs, filling out her jeans.

Claudia moaned blissfully, welcoming the glowworms into her clothing as they settled in, filling her body with energy. Even with the container almost half empty, her lower body continued to swell as the glowworms produced even more slime to shroud themselves in.

The rest of her body that not long ago was soaked in blue slime was now perfectly clean and dry. The blue-dyed stripe in her red bob cut became incandescent, giving off small electrical discharges that spread down her body, joining with the more significant discharges emanating from her trousers.

Her moans turned to cries of exquisite ecstasy as the glowworms became part of her, their energy interacting with the electrical signals in her body, entwining to become one.

Unknowingly she began to crush the container as the last few litres of slime and glowworms oozed into her jeans, her physical strength massively enhanced.

Meanwhile, just outside Artie's office, Pete and Myka saw the bright blue flashes from miles away. Wondering what it was, they rushed into the office to check the computer for artefact disturbances.

"What the hell is that?" Said Pete curiously, squinting in the direction of the flashes.

"I don't know. Let's see if Claudia's seen something." She said, whipping out her Farnsworth and pinging Claudia. The line immediately went to intense static, causing both of them to recoil slightly at the sound.

"Come on, Claudia, where are you?" She said worriedly. Pete shook his head as his Farnsworth went straight to static too.

"Call Artie. I'll check the system." Myka replied, heading into the office.

Pete pinged Artie, who promptly responded, looking grumpier than usual, "What's wrong?" He grumbled.

"Uh, so these weird blue flashes started appearing somewhere in the warehouse, I can kinda see it from here, but it's too bright to look at. So Myka's checking it out. Oh, and uh, we can't get hold of Claudia. Last we saw her, she went to run inventory in the ancient archives." Said Pete, trying not to look panicked as the flashing got brighter.

Artie sighed tiredly. "Alright. You find Claudia. Get Myka on those flashes. I'll be there as soon as I can. If anything else happens, call me back." Turning his car around and heading back the way he came.

Pete nodded. "Alright. Kirk out." Shutting his Farnsworth and dashing into the office to find Myka.

"Alright, Myke's. What've we got." Said Pete.

"I've only got one disturbance. Castel-1214. That's not far from the ancient archives." She said, carefully watching the screen in case anything else popped up.

Pete's face sank as a sudden feeling washed over him. "And I bet Claudia's caught in the middle of it." He said, rushing from the office with Myka close behind, the pair of them rushing towards aisle Castel-1214.

Claudia gasped deeply as the glowworms settled inside her swelling jeans, still producing more slime, making her lower body curves bulge beautifully. She gazed down to see her thighs fattening up, her lower legs filling out all the way down to her ankles. All the while, she could feel the glowworms squirming around hyperactively, sending tingles through her body as they slithered across her slime soaked skin.

Bright blue bolts of electricity discharged from Claudia's body as the glowworms began the final integration phase. Her eyes glowed a vibrant pale blue. She moaned sensually, seeing the glowworms and all their slime oozing around from the front of her open trousers, taking the final step, she buttoned up her jeans, heaving at the two sections and pulling them together to seal everything inside.

She sighed with relief once her jeans were done up. Standing there moaning softly, watching the material of her trousers flex subtly as the glowworms filled them with slime.

"Holy shit..." she moaned, biting her lips as she began to grope her swelling lower body. Gradually the electrical discharges settled down, becoming tiny bursts of lightning stretching the length of her body.

Everything felt different, not only her size and shape but everything she touched; her clothes, body and hair felt as if it had a soft layer of liquid coating it, when in fact, it was just energy. Energy that only she could feel, not only on her but everything around her too.

Claudia felt close to orgasm as she began to move her hips, feeling everything inside her jeans oozing across her bare flesh. She gasped, feeling weak at the knees.

Her slim build had transformed into thick and succulent curves, wide hips, plump thighs and a big juicy ass that was still swelling. Claudia's jeans were firm and tight all the way down to her ankles, where the glowworms sealed themselves inside using their slime as a protective barrier to stop them from leaking out.

Claudia leaned against one of the shelves groping her body, moaning sensually, running a hand through her hair and scrunching it between her fingers as she felt close to coming.

Allowing the feeling of bliss to consume her, a climax like nothing she'd ever felt before built within her, moaning breathily as all other sensations faded into the background mere moments before she came. When suddenly Pete and Myka started calling her name, snapping her out of her orgasmic trance.

The pair came sprinting around the corner seconds later, relieved to see Claudia was safe. "Claudia! Are you alright?" Exclaimed Myka.

Claudia gasped, feeling the blissful climax fizzle out at the last second. She turned to them and nodded, taking a deep breath as she gathered herself, clenching her fists and sighing angrily as her orgasm faded.

"I think so. I don't know what just happened..." she said breathily. Her body sporadically glowing with electrical sparks, and her eyes were still a vibrant pale blue.

Pete and Myka screeched to a halt before they reached her, noticing the strange energy discharges on her body and the colour of her eyes. They also saw the two empty containers lying on the floor not far from her. Myka spotted the shelf they came from and glanced at the display plate.

"Claudia, what happened to the glowworms on that shelf?" She asked, glancing at Pete to go and check the shelf. They both quickly threw on a pair of purple neutraliser gloves, just in case anything whammied them.

"Uh. Yeah, about that. I think I just absorbed them. I don't know." Claudia gulped, feeling the sudden urge to jump Myka and kiss her, desperate to reach the orgasm she almost had.

Myka beckoned her over whilst Pete inspected the shelf and the containers. Claudia huffed frustratedly, glancing back at the shelves.

"I don't know what happened. One minute I was heading for the archives when a whole shelf almost drops on my head, next thing I knew, I'm soaked in worms and slime. And now I think they're all inside me." She said, joining Myka.

"Okay, look at me. I'm pretty sure you've been whammied; your eyes are glowing blue... so's that bit in your hair." Said Myka, being very cautious touching Claudia as she tried to get a closer look at her eyes.

"You feeling okay? Do you feel weird at all, any strange sensations or thoughts?" Myka asked, looking down, noticing a considerable difference in Claudia's physique.

Claudia shook her head. "I feel fine. A little weird, maybe? But physically, I feel bigger. Kinda bulkier."

Myka stood back a little, cocking her head as she started to realise what Claudia had said. "You said you absorbed those worms, right?" She asked; however, without warning, Claudia leapt at her, pinning Myka against the shelves behind her and kissing her passionately, her body starting to emit bright blue electrical discharges.

Pete glanced back to see what the sudden clattering was, only to find Claudia groping Myka intimately, with Myka kissing back without realising it. He struggled to process what he saw for a moment, stuttering as he approached them.

"Um, guys? Guys? Hey, I don't think... this is a good... time... for. Um." He stuttered, watching them make out. Claudia began to moan breathily, feeling her climax building again.

Pete shook his head. "Come on, man! Focus! Not the time!" He barked at himself, brushing off the filthy thoughts flooding his mind. Pete forced his way between them and tried to pry them apart. However, just as he came between them, Claudia lashed out at him, throwing him down the aisle.

Claudia gasped in shock, realising what she'd done as Pete landed in a heap several meters away.

"Oh my god! Pete!" She exclaimed, leaving Myka both confused and aroused.

"Okay... That's... different." Said Myka quietly, licking her lips and catching her breath before she rushed over to Peter.

"What the hell, Claudia?" He groaned heavily, holding his head as he tried to sit upright, but everything kept spinning.

"Pete! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Exclaimed Claudia.

"My head hurts like hell, and everything's spinning... So imma say no, not entirely." He groaned, leaning back as his head throbbed. Myka made sure it wasn't serious, checking his responses and for any bleeding.

"So, we need to neutralise those things inside you, now, before you do anything else. I don't know if you can control it or not. But either way, we've got to do something!" Said Myka urgently.

Claudia nodded, helping Pete to his feet with Myka before she suddenly backed away, breathily raggedly as she tried to calm herself down.

"What is it? Claudia? What's wrong?" Myka asked.

Claudia shook her head. "Stay back. Ooh, wow..." she gasped, staring at Myka with a horny sparkle in her eyes.

"If you come any closer, I might jump you again. And I don't know if I can resist it." She added, biting her lips as the glowworms inside her jeans stirred, stimulating her in ways she'd not felt before, making her crave physical intimacy.

"Um. Okay. Is it a good feeling, a bad feeling?" Asked Myka.

Claudia gasped blissfully, trying to hold herself back. "Good, definitely good... These glowworms, they're making me wanna cum so bad. I just need something to take me all the way."

Myka sighed reluctantly. "Great. Um. Okay. Maybe that's what they want, the effect they have? If we give it what it wants, then maybe it'll settle down?"

"It feels that way! That's why I kissed you... Sorry by the why for jumping on you like that." Said Claudia, taking deep breaths.

Myka gulped. "Maybe we should wait for Artie? He might know a way to neutralise them without us having to, you know."

Claudia whimpered blissfully. "I don't think I want to neutralise it..." she moaned softly. Suddenly she felt a strange sensation building from within. The glowworms formed a link with her, allowing fundamental telepathic communication.

"Don't let them take your powers... cum, and we'll be a part of you forever." They told her, stirring excitedly as they continued stimulating her.

Claudia nodded. "Okay. Let's do it." She said, approaching Myka.

Myka smiled, assuming Claudia was responding to her. "Alright. Let's get Pete up to the office, and we'll figure out how to get those things out of you safely."

"Uh-huh. Yeah. Sorry Myk's, but I've got other ideas." Said Claudia sternly, reaching out a hand and summoning both their Tesla pistols, throwing them behind her.

Claudia balled her fists as she began glowing with blue electricity, throwing a stream of lightning at both Pete and Myka, knocking them out cold. She sighed softly as she felt the energy tingling in her hands. Residual discharges sparked all over her body as it settled to nothing.

"That was cool--sorry, guys. Normally I'd agree with you. But this time, I think I'm gonna go with it." She sighed, standing between Pete and Myka, gazing at them worriedly, having second thoughts about what she was doing.

However, the glowworms were quick to calm her down and continue stimulating her pussy, causing her to stumble as she wandered off deeper into the warehouse away from Pete and Myka, hoping that this time they wouldn't interrupt her orgasm.

Claudia whimpered as she tried to run, but the slimy glowworms squelching between her thighs only made the pleasure more intense. Eventually, she stopped to hide in a built-up area of the ancient archives. She slumped against a wall, groping herself as she gasped blissfully, electrical discharges slowly emanating from her body as she approached orgasm.

With every exquisite breath she drew, her breathing got deeper and deeper--her hair a mess from grabbing it as she felt an incredible climax nearing. The glowworms continued producing more slime, pushing Claudia's jeans to their limits as her legs swelled gradually.

As Claudia went weak at the knees, she slid down the wall slowly, eventually planting her enormous ass on the floor, trembling as she gasped blissfully. Her entire body began emitting blue electricity as she teetered on the edge of orgasm.

No matter how hard she focused or what thoughts she conjured to help her cum, she couldn't push past that final hurdle, like a brick wall holding her back from the pure bliss she craved. Yet the glowworms kept making more slime, causing her legs to get fatter and fatter without end.

12