Warehouse 13: Endless Wonder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, a wave of energy burst from her, sending out streams of bright blue electricity in all directions, clashing with every artefact nearby and enveloping them. Hundreds of artefacts suddenly turned to dust as she absorbed the energy from them all, travelling back to her as shining white light that merged with her body, giving her that final nudge she needed.

Claudia wailed in ecstasy as she let the pleasure consume her. She gasped and moaned, gripping the corners of the wall behind her as she came, her body still glistening with blue electricity. As Claudia began to calm down, she started groping her enormous legs, squeezing her huge tight thighs as the glowworms gradually stopped producing slime, allowing her to settle down and enjoy her bulging lower body finally.

Her jeans were straining to hold everything in, but much to her surprise, she could still bend her knees, just about. Once she'd caught her breath, she looked around to see hundreds of artefacts turned to dust.

"Oh, fuck me, not good... Shit!" She said, realising she had left Pete and Myka unconscious back in Castel-1214. Groaning as she climbed to her feet, she staggered slightly as she adjusted to her new weight. Finding her balance, she made her way back to her colleagues.

Claudia heard the pair of them in the distance calling out for her. Having woken up in a daze, all they remembered was that they needed to find her. Soon they bumped into each other, passing an aisle and dashing back as they spotted each other at the opposite end.

"You guys! Oh shit. I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" Claudia asked worriedly, expecting them to draw their Tesla's on her or spray her with neutraliser goo, but much to her surprise, they seemed dazed and confused.

"Yeah, we're okay. What happened? One minute we were looking for you, and the next, we were knocked off our feet after a load of blue flashes lit the place up." Said Pete.

As they approached, both of them noticed Claudia's considerable size difference.

"Um, Claudia... Are you feeling alright? You look a little bloated." Said Pete worriedly.

Claudia glanced down at her inflated lower body, completely unfazed "Oh yeah, I'm fine; I got whammied when the blast happened. I looked like the staypuff marshmallow man a few minutes ago. It should wear off in an hour or so." She said casually.

"You sure? I can go grab a neutraliser spray if you want?" Said Pete, trying not to stare.

"Nah, I wouldn't be too upset if it didn't wear off... we'll see what happens." She added, smiling as she checked herself out.

"Have you seen anything? It looked like it was coming from the ancient archives?" Myka asked, "That's why we came to find you when your Farnsworth went to static."

Claudia froze for a moment in disbelief, internally debating whether or not to mention what had really happened. "Um, yeah. I saw it too. I couldn't reach you guys either. There's a ton of artefacts in the ancient archives that are totally dusted, like literally, poof!"

Pete and Myka glanced at each other "What? How? Is that even possible?"

Claudia began heading back the way she came, gesturing at them to follow her. "I couldn't see what it was exactly, but I think it might have been a massive artefact interaction, like a chain reaction or something."

The others listened carefully as they followed her towards the remains of the ancient archives. Neither one of them could help but stare at Claudia's enlarged behind, which jiggled stiffly as she walked.

As they approached the archives, Pete and Myka began to see the damage that had been done. Hundreds of artefacts all around them had turned to dust.

"What the hell happened?" Asked Pete, stunned by the number of artefacts that had been completely destroyed.

Myka investigated, examining the remains of several dust piles. "That must have been one hell of discharge to do this kind of damage." She said, glancing around at the higher shelves before noticing a camera up on one of the support pillars nearby.

"Maybe we should see if the security footage caught anything?" Said Myka, much to Claudia's surprise.

She gulped, realising she hadn't gotten away with it yet. Glancing up at the camera on the pillar, hoping it had been damaged in the energy discharge. Either way, it was highly likely someone would see her and discover what was happening to her.

"Yeah, sure. I mean, it probably saw something. If it wasn't damaged or anything." She said reluctantly.

"Pete, grab some samples of all this dust. Claudia and I will head back to Artie's office and check the footage." Said Myka, gesturing at the piles of dust around them.

Pete sighed. "Alright. Imma need a doggie bag or something for this stuff." He said, stretching the back of his neck as he gazed around at the vast array of dust piles.

Claudia, meanwhile, headed back to Artie's office with Myka, wondering how she could cover her tracks. Again in two minds about it, knowing she would get into serious trouble if anyone caught her doing it. But deep down, she really wanted to keep the glowworms, eager to explore what she could be capable of now that they were part of her.

12