Warehouse Workers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day drifted on and David and Thompson were the only ones left after volunteering for overtime.

"Time to hit the showers," Thompson said, as they finished their work.

"Sounds good to me. I'm exhausted," David said.

Everyone was gone and the main door had automatically locked. When they arrived in the locker room they both undressed without saying anything and then walked down to the showers.

"Busy day again today then," Thompson said.

David nodded. He wasn't sure how this might start again. His own cock was semi-hard but Thompson's remained soft. He wasn't sure what to do.

"I probably shouldn't but I found this great video," Thompson said. "I'll have to show you. This girl is getting fucked by two men, one about my age with a body like mine, and one your age and build, nicely muscled, smooth body, and a good sized one there too." Thompson looked down at David's cock.

"They were taking turns fucking her and then did her at the same time. It was really something. Both of their cocks up her, rubbing against each other in her pussy."

Even though Thompson was only just beginning to cover himself in soap David could tell he was getting aroused, his cock getting harder. Without saying anything David reached out and took Thompson's cock in his hand and started stroking it. Thompson leaned back and wrapped his hands behind his head.

"Oh, yeah, fuck that's feels nice."

Without thinking David dropped to his knees and took him in his mouth.

Thompson gasped. "Holy fuck, that's good. Oh yeah."

David started deep-throating Thompson's hardening cock. It started to swell in his mouth until he could feel every ridge as it slammed into the back of his throat. Thompson took hold of David's head, ramming his cock into his mouth. Thompson's balls started to tighten. It didn't take long before Thompson came in David's mouth, pumping him full of his hot cum. David jerked his own cock and shot his load on the floor of the shower.

"Fuck that was good," Thompson said.

Afterwards they sat nude on the benches.

"Anytime you want that, just let me know," said David.

"I will. Plenty of places around here to find a private moment, even if there are people here." The suggestion excited David. "Up on the mezzanine in the warehouse for instance, in the back office -- if the door is locked."

Thompson stroked his balls. He was looking directly at him now. His gaze felt different and it sent a shiver of excitement through David.

"Perfect," David replied.

***

To be continued

12