Warehouse Workers Ch. 02

Story Info
David explores further with Thompson in the workplace.
3.1k words
4.58
2.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David and Thompson weren't alone again until the following Wednesday afternoon. It was 5pm when David made it downstairs to the warehouse floor, but he couldn't find Thompson anywhere. By the time he entered the locker room he was fairly certain there was no-one else around. The only sound was the whir of the ceiling fan like an approaching helicopter at super-slow speed.

The air at the end of the long room was still clouded with steam, it seemed to hang in damp unmoving clouds. In the winter Thompson was adamant it was responsible for the strange green growth lining the sinks and shower troughs. As David walked slowly through the room he ran his hand down the length of the locker doors tapping them one by one, compulsively pushing them closed with his fingertips as he hummed dreamily. He was about to turn back when the steam revealed Thompson sitting hunched on the edge of the bench, wrapped in a towel with his head in his hands.

"Oh, it's you," grumbled Thompson.

"Ah -- sorry. I was just looking for you. I hadn't seen you since this morning."

David wasn't sure if he should leave.

"Well, don't just stand there David, sit down," muttered Thompson, motioning to the bench beside him.

David sat down tentatively beside Thompson. His eyes were red. He look tired. David felt Thompson's eyes lock onto his own.

"Everyone gone for the day, have they?" Thompson inquired.

"Yep."

David's mood brightened at the prospect of small talk.

"My wife isn't speaking to me," said Thompson.

"She's thrown you out of the house?"

"Ah no, no, no, she hasn't -- which is a blessing, I'll say that. She found out I've being seeing prostitutes."

"Gosh Thompson, I'm so sorry."

"She lost interest in the physical side of things. It happened fairly gradually and then all of a sudden we hadn't made love in over a year and it seemed like that was the way things were going to have to be. When we were younger you couldn't stop us, we were at it all the time."

"Maybe a hot shower will make you feel better?" David offered.

"Well, I guess it might help," replied Thompson.

"Come on -- it'll do you good, I'll join you. I could do with a shower." He reached out and patted Thompson on the shoulder before trotting back to his locker for his towel. "Hang on," he called out.

They showered in their usual spot. Thompson bowed his head under a torrent of water.

"You haven't said anything."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you don't seem very shocked by my secret. Aren't you disgusted? Marion was disgusted. I could hear it in her voice." Thompson wiped his forearm across his face. David couldn't tell if he was wiping away tears or water.

"I'm surprised, but I'm definitely not disgusted, not at all. Why would I be disgusted? You were seeking out something that you couldn't get from Marion, and you didn't mean to hurt her, and you weren't having an affair."

"We didn't even talk about it."

"You didn't talk about what?"

"I could have talked to her about why we had stopped making love, we could've seen a bloody doctor, or someone -- I don't know. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if we had talked about it and worked it out..."

He was the most naked David had ever seen him, broken and grief-stricken.

"It might have helped, or it might have done nothing at all. You can't think about the what-ifs. It's not going to help now," he said, attempting a reassuring tone. Thompson looked up.

"Catch," said David, flinging him the soap. Thompson smiled briefly before the expression vanished beneath his darkening brow.

"You're a good boy Davey -- a good boy," Thompson said gravely, as soap suds started to blanket his body.

"We all have secrets Thompson, and yours isn't that bad; it's just a matter of trying to convince Marion to see it the same way, don't you think?"

"You could be right."

"I --" but David stopped. He could feel it boiling up inside him: the impetus to reveal to Thompson his own sexual attraction to him.

"Yes -- what were you going to say?" Thompson peeked out from under his hands which had frozen for a moment as they ran circles on his scalp.

"Umm -- nothing."

The spray was slowly stripping the soap from his body as he turned to David, and the light, which was never good, had somehow managed to illuminate Thompson's eyes. He could see the tears forming at the edges of his lower lids, clear drops spilling out over his eyelashes, clinging to his cheeks. Thompson was gazing at a point over his right shoulder and didn't seem to notice David transfixed by this display of emotion.

Tentatively David stepped over and reached out, resting his hand on Thompson's shoulder. He squeezed lightly. But what happened next almost made David jump clean out of his skin with the shock of it. Thompson turned quickly at his touch and reaching out with both arms, wrapped them around David and gripped him in a strong embrace. David didn't speak and he held Thompson for what felt like minutes but was probably less. Both men stood naked under the showers, holding on to each other, Thompson finding reassurance in the comforting hug of his young friend and David finding solace in something which he didn't even know he was looking for.

As their waists made contact David could feel Thompson's cock grow rock hard against his body. Thompson's hands had dropped and were rubbing up and down on David's back, his hands moving briefly to the top of his buttocks.

"Thanks -- let me get your back."

David turned and Thompson washed his back. "Let's get you nice and clean." He soaped him up heavily and then suddenly David felt Thompson's hand move over his buttocks.

Thompson's breathing was heavy. David felt his fingers slip into the crack of his ass and gently rub over his arsehole. David groaned, arching his back slightly.

"You like that huh, tight little hole, isn't it?"

Thompson was roughly soaping him and then gently fingering him. The tip of his finger working into the first sphincter of his arsehole. David couldn't believe it. His fingers felt thick.

He replaced his fingers with the shaft of his cock, grinding it on his crack. This time Thompson moaned and so did David.

"Your ass is smooth -- tight."

Thompson hands grasped him around the waist as he ground his fully erect cock up and down the crack of his ass. David ached to be fucked but he wasn't sure what might happen next.

David groaned whenever Thompson's cock head rubbed on his arsehole. He reached back and spread his cheeks.

Thompson leaned in. "You want that don't you?" He reached down and pressed a finger to David's hole, pushing it in deeply, making him gasp and groan. David nodded.

Thompson replaced his finger with the head of his hard cock. It was already soaped up. David arched back as Thompson eased the tip of his cock into David's tight little hole. He gently pushed the head in deeper, before pulling it out and pushing it back in again. Neither of them spoke. There was just their soft groans, and the rushing of the hot water.

Thompson slid the entire length of his erect cock all the way into David's tight anus. David could feel every ridge of his hard cock as it opened him up. He could feel Thompson's hairy balls as they slapped lightly against him as he thrust in and out.

David was close to coming, he wouldn't be able to hold back. The rush of having Thompson's cock fucking him was almost too much. But he needn't have worried. Thompson began to gasp. David could feel Thompson's cock grow even harder. David suddenly came, jets of hot come shot out of his cock. Thompson's thrusts were reckless as he continued to pump his load deep into David's hole.

"That's it," Thompson said, as he finished his orgasm and pulled his glistening cock from David's hole.

Both of them were exhausted, flushed from the sudden rush of activity.

"That felt good," Thompson said, giving David a pat on the back as they finished up showering. Both of their cocks hung heavy and still partially engorged.

They didn't speak as they dressed but it didn't feel awkward to David. He kept glancing at Thompson waiting for something to be said.

"I'm not sure what to say," Thompson said, at last. "Only that what happened felt natural. It felt good."

David nodded, still shocked by what had happened but also very, very happy.

"It felt good to me too."

***

Later that week David was working late when he saw the light on in Thompson's office. Everyone else had left. The doors had been locked.

He knocked on the door and then entered. Thompson was at his desk with his pants around his ankles, his cock hanging semi-aroused between his legs. His shirt was unbuttoned to the waist.

Thompson gave him a big smile. "I knew it was just you and I left. And I thought if you found me enjoying myself it wouldn't upset you. I can see that I'm right," Thompson said, his eyes drifting to the bulge in David's crotch. Thompson's cock wasn't fully erect yet but it was still impressive. "I could do with some help here Davey."

David moved toward him. He reached down and began to stroke Thompson's cock.

"That's it -- might be that we need some lubricant or something, it'll feel smoother."

They looked around the office but there was nothing.

"There's some moisturizer in my office -- I'll go get it" offered David.

"Let's both go," said Thompson, moving ahead of him, taking off his pants and his shirt.

Thompson looked back from the doorway, hairy and naked with his impressive cock.

"There's no-one else here."

"Okay, of course."

"Why don't you take off your clothes too?"

A shiver of excitement rushed through David. Without thinking he scrambled out of his clothes. His stiffening uncut cock bouncing free.

David watched Thompson walking nude in from of him, his buttocks muscular and hairy.

"There you go Davey." He was laughing. "Feels good to be nude, doesn't it?"

"Sure does," replied David. He found the moisturizer and they walked back. They stopped outside Roy' office.

"Come in a here a moment."

They went inside. David's heart was pounding.

"Always wanted to do this," Thompson said. And he sat down in his chair.

David stood next to him with his cock fully erect, his foreskin peeled fully back. He admired Thompson's nude hairy body and thick, heavy cock. Without thinking he dropped to the carpet and started licking and sucking his cock head. Thompson groaned. They laughed and then returned to Thompson's office.

Thompson sat down and David took the other chair. "Here let me show you that video." And they watched a video of a woman being fucked by two men, one David's age and one Thompson's age.

"Look at her take those big cocks, both in her cunt at the same time. The cocks rubbing each other inside her."

Thompson's cock returned to full mast. Without asking, David reached over and began stroking it and then he decided to go for it, got down on his knees and took Thompson's cock in his mouth.

Thompson groaned loudly and deeply. David took his cock deep into his throat, caressing his balls and licking them too when he had a moment. He sucked him for a good ten minutes.

Then David felt Thompson running his fingers down his back. He paused to apply a good amount of moisturizing lotion to his hole. He pressed a thick finger against it.

"Get you nice and slick. Come on," said Thompson. "I need to feel that tight hole."

David moved onto the couch in the corner of his office. On his hands and knees, he bent forward. Thompson lined up his cock. David felt the moment of contact when the flared head pushed on his sphincter. Thompson rocked on it back and forth, giving him time to open up. David didn't need much time, he wanted it badly. Thompson slipped his cock head in and then drove his shaft deep into David's tight little asshole.

They groaned at the same time. Thompson began to work it all the way in and back out, slowly at first and then faster, his hairy balls slapping his buttocks.

"You like that don't you? A nice big cock up your boy cunt? Fuck you're tight."

Thompson began to pound him harder and harder. His heavy balls banging his ass. His cock felt huge inside of him. Thompson wrapped his arms around David's waist.

"It's coming." And then he came, Thompson bucking and shuddering as he shot his load into David's asshole.

He pulled his cock out. Come dribbled out of his hole and down his leg. "Your hole is nicely fucked. God, it's so smooth and tight." Thompson pulled apart David's cheeks to look at his work.

David still hadn't come so Thompson sat down and patted his knee.

"Come sit if you like and pull yourself."

David sat on his knee and stroked himself as Thompson fondled his balls. "Is this good?"

Thompson slipped his middle finger into David's ass.

"Mmm." And David quickly shot his load over his hand, hot come splashing his arm. He rolled his foreskin back and forth over his cock head to get out the last drops.

"That was great. Good to help each other out, don't you think? Here clean up my cock will you?" And Thompson offered his semi-erect come-covered cock for David to lick dry. David did so willingly.

They went back and showered and then locked up.

Outside Thompson gave him a hug.

"Thanks Davey -- thanks for listening this week and thanks for all the advice -- all of it good by the way," he said, as he patted David on the chest.

"Absolutely no problem -- glad I was helpful," he replied.

***

It was almost five when Thompson appeared at his door. His mustache lay overgrown and unkempt, but David found it hot.

"Roy said you'd had a meeting with him this morning about me --"

"He has some issues with what happened with the recycling pickups last week."

"Oh, ok."

"I said I'd talk to you about it."

"Is he still here, or has he gone for the day?" Thompson asked.

"Everyone has gone for the day. It was me too. He wasn't happy with either of us."

"I suppose what we both need is a bit of discipline."

David didn't speak and there was a moment of silence in which only the printer hummed in the corner and the air-conditioning unit clicked.

"What do you mean?"

Thompson was in his overalls. He unzipped them to his navel and absently slipped his hand inside and scratched at his nipple.

He sat down. "I going to give you a spanking."

David stood up. "No, I don't think that's..."

But before he could finish his sentence Thompson had shot over and hauled him back and pulled him over his knee. It all happened so fast.

"Pants down Davey."

David trembled with the erotic thrill of it. He wriggled his pants down.

"Underwear comes down too," said Thompson, almost tearing it back.

"Right. Ten sharp slaps on each cheek." And without warning he started slapping. Whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack!

Then he did another set of ten, and then another. David's cheeks were red, the pain was intense but he couldn't deny the erotic aspect. He wrestled as Thompson held him there.

"There we go. I'll rub it better." Thompson rubbed his cheeks a little before David felt his finger slip into his crack. "You've shaved. Good boy. You know I'm starting to think that this should be shaved all the time -- it's kind of like my boy pussy, isn't it Davey?"

He pulled David's cheeks apart. He moistened his fingers in his mouth and then circled David's hole with his index finger and then fingered him gently, pushing open the first sphincter of his asshole.

"You want that, don't you Davey?"

David nodded, his erection painful against Thompson's leg.

"You know what I want?"

Thompson pulled David up to his feet. He unzipped his overalls down further. "Look, I'm not wearing any underwear. So you can get to it faster."

His cut cock bounced free, hairy and erect. His pubic hair was black and grey mixed together. His cock strained in the air. David knelt to begin sucking it.

"Oh fuck yeah. Suck on my cock."

Then Thompson let his overalls drop. He waddled over and cleared the desk. "Over here Davey, show me that tight little boy cunt of yours."

David bent over and spread his legs and Thompson pressed his cock, pre-lubed with spit, down toward his hole. David could feel Thompson's cock head opening up his hole, his shaft starting to slid in deeper and deeper. He was rougher this time but David wanted it and soon he popped it all the way in. He feel every inch of Thompson's 69 year old cock as it pushed deeper and deeper into his ass.

They both started groaning. David reached under to fondle Thompson's hairy balls as they slapped him. Thompson fucked him hard like a jackhammer and then slowly, popping it fully out and then opening him back up again. Twenty minutes of fucking and then Thompson started to tense, building toward orgasm. And then he unloaded, pumping him full of his hot come.

David came as well, shooting his hot creamy load on the desk. Thompson pulled his cock out, it was slick with come. Without hesitating David turned around and bent down to clean it off.

"That's it Davey, clean up my come -- good boy."

Thompson groaned and then David got up and Thompson patted his ass. "Come on lets go and clean up in the shower."

In the showers they washed each other down. Thompson's fingers kept returning to David's hole, slipping his fingers in and out, between his lovely small rounded boy buttocks.

"It's bloody tight -- better than a pussy. Much better. You just keep it shaved for me. Good boy. And no underwear either."

They got dressed and then said goodnight.

***