All Comments on 'Warlock Ch. 02'

by Phineas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good

Not my typical interest, but very well done. Looking forward to where you go from here. I was hoping that he’d have kept the first girl, but it seems a replacement is at hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

That's what I'm talking about, adventure! I continue to enjoy your story and the characters. I gave this chapter 5 stars for your efforts. I would have thought the imp would have helped him some with the bandits, but that is ok. She enjoys seeing him struggle some (I think). I look forward to more Warlock adventures and dirty deeds. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
John learns 'a bit' about his new self...

and kicks some ass. Now he's got a traveling companion, as well as a female companion, the best kind.

Could have used another read through on your part. I had to laugh; as the tension mounted, it's like you got caught up in it, and some words were dropped, and a few were misspelled, or missing. lol

That's really getting into your own work!

Thanks.

GeoD

maddictmaddictabout 3 years ago

Three souls and one female, to draw from. She could be of more help with the crossbow. A good night's work. What will it cost John with Misstress

JasmijnJasmijnabout 3 years ago

I love you’re imagination. You keep surprising me, thanks.

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 3 years ago

The way you keep mentioning the souls being banned from life . And collecting them somewhere dark and deep . It sounds like there are future plans for those souls . This is really good .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhineas@Phineas
I've been away for about a year and a half, but I've been very busy writing on my Patreon site (https://www.patreon.com/booksbyjason). I came back to shamelessly self-promote and toss a few more stories on here to try and win some people over. Currently I'm posting some more ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Warlock Ch. 01 Previous Part
Warlock Series Info