All Comments on 'Warlock Ch. 07'

by Phineas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Woulld you like to use it on me?"

I don't do much predicting, but I'd sy there is s VERY good chance, the first word of the next chapter will be an affirmative word, or gesture.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 3 years ago

Lovely little revelations.

We're also seeming to get a party together. Our Warlock/wizard. A full blown fighter apparently and not just a ruffian. Possibly an eager to grow rogue that could be taught by a rather uncouth imp, else a mere package on a waystation. And now, we've got a full blown druid in the making.

I do wonder what's going to happen. Because while I imagine his Mistress doesn't particularly care about a great deal other than his growth and potential... There is a whole bunch of information locked behind the pact his former self made with her. And other secrets too. And if she isn't evil, just horny af... well, whose to say some good doesn't need to happen to the world. ~Lonely Island has a strangely appropriate song for such an occasion. I'll leave those interested browsers come to their own conclusions about which one I mean.

Thank you for your story. You and yours Be well, and I'm looking forward to more. Especially to finally getting Jenna to have her mouth occupied with something other than a continual and isolated deluge of chatter. (No offense to her or hers. Its been a while since she's been around people, and even then she might be a talker. But study takes a bit more focus than one can spare for a conversation. I imagine demons can multitask somethings better than others.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My 2 cents

I like how this story is going. I like the story line and the characters. Please continue and thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good fantasy!

maddictmaddictabout 3 years ago

John is fairly quick to tell all that he is. Good thing their all women.

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 3 years ago

Jennaca . Even more of a step up in his conquests . After each one I think he couldn't find any better . Boy am I wrong . Lol .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhineas@Phineas
I've been away for about a year and a half, but I've been very busy writing on my Patreon site (https://www.patreon.com/booksbyjason). I came back to shamelessly self-promote and toss a few more stories on here to try and win some people over. Currently I'm posting some more ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Warlock Ch. 06 Previous Part
Warlock Series Info