Warlock Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around and lowered her shoulders to the ground. Her arse stayed high in the air, making her vulnerable. She was offering herself to him. Her hand, the same one that had wet him, appeared between her spread legs and slipped into her hole.

The wet sound of her finger sliding in and out of her cunt yanked John from his lustful stupor. He took a step forward and then sank down behind her. His left hand went to her hip and his right gripped his cock, guiding it to her. He brushed her split lips and heard her guttural moan. Her finger were gone in an instant, pulling free with a whisper of slick sound.

John stared at her. Her twat was glistening and spread wide. Her flesh was puffy and red, waiting and eager for him. She was so ready even her pucker was winking at him with each rapid breath she took.

John guided himself to her entrance and found himself swept along and into her. She pushed herself onto him, welcoming him into her depths while he sank nearly half his length in the first go. John pulled back and thrust in again, his body acting on instinct while his brain was shocked at how she could possibly do this. There was no flesh to sunder. No squeezing tightness of a girl that had never know the touch of a man.

Corsa grunted and moaned, the sounds she made primal and deep. John moved his right hand to her hip and used it for leverage to drive himself deeper and deeper. She threw herself back onto him, her wet hair flying with each thrust.

He reached into her, extending his magic through his cock to infuse her from the inside. She keened and wailed, her cries unlike anything John had ever heard. Her pussy grew so wet her juices ran down her legs and his balls. John's magic opened her up to him and he bore down on her, driving himself until their flesh slapped together and her cunt splattered him with each impact of his heavy balls against her split.

Corsa shuddered and jerked, his sack slapping her clit pushing her into her first climax. John felt her filling with joy as her release built. She crested and crashed, her body going from stiff to limp in the blink of an eye. Her power flooded into John, filling him in a giant wave that his demonic heritage gobbled up even as it craved for more.

John held Corsa's hips as he continue to plump her depths. She drooled and panted until he fucked some life back into her exhausted mind. She picked herself up and looked back over his shoulder. Her eyes were hooded but happy. As much as John wanted to give her pleasure again he knew she couldn't take it. As it was, she was barely hanging on.

John smiled and reached inside of himself. He'd drank from her beautiful, tortured soul and tasted enough of her to have a glimpse into who she was and what she'd endured. Taking her life in an act of pleasure and claiming her soul would almost be a blessing. Almost... but he wanted her to know a great deal more joy in life before she breathed her last at a ripe old age.

John pulled himself free of her and staggered. He'd been so deep in her it stunned him. No deeper than others, but to look at the frail young woman it didn't seem possible she could take all of him.

John stroked himself and prepared to unleash his seed on her spread arse and back. He'd fucked her to her orgasm, he wasn't pleasuring himself now, he was finishing what she'd started.

Corsa turned around before John could crest. She grabbed his leg with one hand, holding herself up and then grabbed the base of his cock with her other. Her lips spread and she sucked him into her mouth, taking the first few inches while her hand moved to lay on top of his and urged him to keep stroking himself.

John took the cue and jacked himself into her sucking mouth. Her hand returned to his base, squeezing and urging him on. It worked. John growled and grunted as his seed raced up his shaft and burst into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed, lowering her body so her lips were downhill of the stem of his manhood. Not a drop escaped her lips while she drained each frantic burst of his essence into her mouth.

When John finished at last he shuddered and fell back onto his heels. One hand went to the ground to hold him steady. Corsa lifted her head and then straightened up on her knees. She kept her head tilted back and swallowed twice more, draining everything he'd given her into her belly. She stayed like that, swaying a little to some unheard tune while her eyes were closed. Her body shivered and shuddered with tiny aftershocks that leaked extra flashes of her soul to John.

"Corsa— Lady Corsa," John mumbled. He shook his head. There was so many things he wanted to say but he realized he didn't need to. He knew, from tasting her power during her release that she'd never had an orgasm before. She was no stranger to sex, but she'd never had an orgasm. How John couldn't figure out.

She smiled at him and held her hand, palm first, to her chest.

John laughed. "Why would you thank me? That was... you are... by the sons of Bellatwiss, you didn't have to do that. You know that, right?"

She nodded.

He chuckled and took her hands in his. They rose as one and John looked around. Corsa found his robe first and grabbed it. She showed him and then lifted and opened it. John smiled and let her dress him. When she'd adjusted his robe she smiled and pressed her lips to his cheek. John caught her as she started to back away and kissed her squarely on the lips. She stiffened and then relaxed into him. At no point would she open her mouth and expose her injury.

He turned her slowly and gestured at the dragon. "Do you know what that is?" he asked.

Corsa's eyes widened and her nostrils flared as she sucked in a breath.

"Dragon. Somehow, long ago, a dragon died here," he said. "It's worth a great deal. A king's ransom, if not more. But it's a dragon. Dragons are cursed with greed for gold and power. If a man can see past that a great deal can be done... but it's hard. I thought to take some of it, but I don't trust myself. I can feel something... some memory, but it's worth the trouble carrying dragon bones would bring us. Any who learned of it would try to take it from us. Even those that might not see it but be sensitive enough might seek it out."

Corsa studied the dragon's remains for a long moment.

"Come, we should get back," John said. "The night grows long and I need to get you warm and clothed and safely tucked away. That and I owe my Mistress a visit."

Corsa hesitated and then stepped closer to the dragon. She bent down and reached out, causing John to hiss.

"No! We don't want it," she said.

Corsa turned and smiled at him. She pointed at herself and then at John and then she made another gesture as though she was twisting or grinding her hand into her palm, except a few inches of space separated them.

"I don't understand."

She huffed and shook her head. Before he could stop her she turned back and scooped up the larger finger bone and knuckle of the dragon. She clutched it to her and pointed at him, warning him not to test her.

"My lady, you shouldn't keep that, it's the dragon's greed speaking to you. It will—"

She shook her head and made the same gesture, though this time her hand twisted as though it was rubbing the dragon bone.

John sighed. "All right, but the first sign of trouble it brings and its gone."

She smiled and stood tall. She walked past him and stepped around some rocks. She bent down again and picked up her dress. John stared with an open mouth and then laughed when she put it on Her sandals followed. The dragon bone disappeared into the folds of her dress.

"You really did plan this?"

She grinned wide enough to show some teeth.

John chuckled and gathered her up for a quick hug. He stepped back and offered his arm. "Shall we try to find our way back?"

She nodded.

John led the way back up the stream to the hill and the spring. He started to round it when he heard a rumble. His heart leapt in his throat. The dragon's bone was calling to someone already?

Sasha padded down the hill and walked in front of them. She took a few steps and then stopped and looked back at them.

"Nobody trusts me," John lamented.

Corsa squeezed his arm and smiled.

12