Warlock Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that's the case, I hope to burn them up before they can bite me."

Zynga smiled. "As do I. I'd hate to upset Mistress and let you die before she tires of you."

"You really can be a nasty little shit when you want."

Zynga grinned. "That's the nicest thing you've said to me yet."

John rolled his eyes, prompting her to grin and then start laughing. Her laugh came to an abrupt end when she jerked in her seat and slapped her hand to her cheek. A date seed rolled down her pants and fell to the bench before rolling off to the ground.

Zynga looked up, glaring and preparing to unleash her infernal fury on the panamoos. There weren't any trees over them.

She whipped her head around and saw Jennaca grinning at her. She waved and then turned and pulled Corsa's hand with her. Both women had a bounce in their step.

Zynga growled and spun to look at John. He burst out laughing and snorted, causing Artesia to let out a chuckle as well.

"A curse on you all," Zynga sputtered before she spun around and made to climb up into the back of the wagon. Sasha was still there, inches from her face. Zynga recoiled and then stuck waved her hand at the cat to shoo it away. "Go chase a giant mouse or something."

"Sasha, leave Zynga alone," Jennaca called.

Sasha sniffed and then rumbled deep in her chest. She turned and hopped off the wagon, making it shake from the gentle push she gave. The large tiger padded away into the forest. Zynga muttered a few more curses and then settled in to dream about new pranks she could pull that would get her in trouble... and she'd have to keep her eye on that damn cat!


12