Warm Nights on the Porch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to me! Please give it to me! Let me cum, baby!! I'm so ready to cum!" she spat out.

He smiled and pushed his fingers in deep against her g-spot. She growled and raised her hips up and down as he scratched an itch deep inside her. She grabbed my arm as her hips flailed. She arched her back and let out a howl.

"Mom! The neighbors!" I hissed.

She nodded, pulled me down, and kissed me slipping her tongue into my mouth. I felt Dad vigorously curling his fingers until she was cumming on his hand again, gasping for breath.

A moment later she looked dazed but in a state of hyper awareness as Dad moved between her legs and pressed his cock into action. His muscled ass flexed. He began his pounding. He moved her calves up onto his shoulders and pounded her pussy. She was crying with joy as she climaxed again. He kept pounding and she resembled a rag doll. Now I could see where all his exercise paid off. He was like a machine moving in and out of her relentlessly. She was growling and then groaning as his cock pistoned in and out.

"Cum for me, baby," she said to him softly while arching her back again. He filled her with his cum. Cum dribbled out and then he smiled.

Mom looked exhausted. She was still breathing hard causing her tits flopped around.

A phone rang inside the house. Mom looked at Dad, "Honey, will you get it please?" she asked. He left with a grin and blew her a kiss. His naked butt went down the hall.

Mom smiled, "Did you like that?"

I nodded. She looked at my hard-again cock with a smile, "Go to bed now. That's enough for tonight."

The next day in school, each woman and girl looked different to me. I saw breasts and I saw hips and I saw a potential for sex. My hormones got a whole new level of influence in my life!

Mom got home from work a little earlier than normal. I wanted to hold her. I wanted my cock inside her. I wanted to feel that excitement. But, Dad wasn't home. Didn't I need his permission? What would he think if I was fucking his wife when he wasn't there? Would I ever get to fuck her? Was the blowjob supposed to be enough?

It was hot in the house from a day of moist humidity. I sat out on the porch and heard her run up to the bedroom. She came down in a short skirt and silk shirt and plopped in the chair opposite me and turned on the fan. She looked good and I could tell that she was braless again. If I could go back in time, the first thing I'd do is I'd kill the bastard who invented the brassiere!!

She politely asked about school and I responded politely and asked about work. This was all silly stuff. I wanted her and she wanted me and we were talking about school and work!

My only wonder was if she would blow me or I'd get to slide my hard cock into her hot pussy.

"Any thoughts on last night?" she asked with eyebrows raised.

"Many Mom. I've got many thoughts. I don't know where to begin," I said with sincerity.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"OH! I loved it," I gushed. "Um, did you?"

She smiled and glanced aside as the setting sun gave us an orange glow, "Yes. I did. I think that you and I have some unfinished business, though."

"We do? Do we get to do some more? I mean, can you teach me some more?"

"Easy now," she started.

"I know," I interrupted. "We'll have to wait for Dad, right?"

She paused for a moment, "No honey. Not really. I just think we should take things slowly and make sure we're doing the right thing."

I wasn't sure what that meant. We'd gotten naked and she let me hold her tits and then she gave me a hand job followed by a blowjob ... all with Dad participating. What was the "right thing?" I didn't know what to do but my cock was stiff just being in her presence!

She looked down at the lump in my shorts, "Go ahead and take it out. Go ahead. I want to see you stroke it for me."

I did as she asked and pulled it out. It felt good to be free. My shorts dropped to the floor and she watched me as my eyes devoured her.

She lifted her shirt slowly asking if I liked what I saw. I nodded. She cupped her tits and pinched her nipples making those pink nubs hard.

"Hmmm," she smiled. "I like what I see. It might be nice to stay in our own zones for a bit."

She lowered her shorts and then her panties. She tossed them to me saying, "I think you like the smell of these, Bobby. Go ahead, don't be shy about it."

I put the panties to my nose and sniffed. My hormones were raging. What is a level above raging? I don't know but the smell of her pussy got me there.

"Yeah baby ... stroke it like that, all the way up," she said as she began to work her fingers on her clit rubbing the nub back and forth. Her nipples became rocks poking straight out at me.

"C'mere," she whispered and I moved across the porch to kneel at the chair she sat in. "Get your smell first hand. Get it directly but don't touch me, Okay?"

I was so close to her pussy. I pulled on my cock and she leaned back and I watched her play. Those smooth thighs that I saw from the bushes were within inches of my face.

She said again, "don't touch" but I was feeling a little defiant. I kissed her thigh by her knee. She groaned and put her head back for a moment.

I slid my hand up from her ankle to her knee and then along the top of her thigh.

"OH! Bobby! No ummmm! YES!"

I slipped my hand down to her pussy and slid two fingers into her slippery slit. She shook for a second as her hand flew across her clit.

I don't know why, but I licked her clit and then licked it some more as her fingers flew against it. She howled.

I loved the taste but worried that I'd done something wrong. She pulled my head closer and I licked and sucked her clit and slit. It was delicious.

"Yes, Bobby. That's it baby. Lick me! Shove those fingers in me! Do it! Do it, baby! You are fantastic!!" She grunted. She shook and groaned and almost fell out of the chair. I kept licking and sucking and fingering as her climax peaked. She gasped and grabbed my face in her hands, pulled me up, and kissed me fully as I pulled my sopping fingers from her slit.

She pushed me down on my back and sucked my cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on me. She was sucking like a vacuum. My hands hefted those big tits as they hung so close. Those big globes were perfect in my hands. Was I dreaming? Hard nipples scraped my palms. I wanted this to last forever.

It started so deep in my balls. It built up and I tried to hold back. I was losing all sense of control as if I were about to pass out. She sucked harder and harder and then I exploded.

She swallowed and kept swallowing until all of it was gone.

She smiled, "You taste so very good, Bobby," using the back of her hand to wipe her mouth.

She fell back on the floor with a sigh.

We lay panting on the porch carpet, looking around and at each other like two animals completely lost in the hormonal heat of a spring night. In some ways, I guess we were just two lustful beings overtaken by our hormones.

She held my hand, "That was awesome, Bobby." She smiled again and lay on her side. "You like Momma's tits, don't you."

It was a statement. She knew that I loved her big tits.

"C'mon over here and kiss them, that's it," she giggled hefting one for me.

I began to suck it and she stroked my hair, my shoulder, my arm, and then my hardening cock.

The nipple felt fabulous against my tongue. Back and forth between those globes I went as she stroked me to my full erection again.

I heard her say, "It's good to be young," as she pulled on my now fully erect cock.

I kept sucking and squeezing those tits.

"Would you like to fuck me?" she asked.

"Mom, that would be awesome. I'd love to but ... is it okay? I mean, would Dad mind?"

"Yes, baby. It's okay. Just one condition, though. You have to pull out. Dad had a vasectomy and we don't have any rubbers ... well ... I just don't want to get pregnant."

She lay on her back and spread her legs. Her pussy looked delicious as the moist slit opened for me. She reached down, grabbed my cock, and pulled me slowly inside her.

I almost passed out. It felt that good. The warmth and the wetness wrapping around my very sensitive cock was otherworldly. My instinct was to pump as fast as I could but Mom calmed me down and slowed me down.

"Enjoy it," she said. "Take me and fuck me but feel every stroke every time. Take your time."

Dad walked in. "I see you started without me!" Dad laughed and knelt next to Mom's head. She took him in her mouth and slurped him around for a bit. She stroked him as she sucked and I kept pumping and trying my best to slow down. It was difficult.

My body was shaking. I was ready to explode.

Dad put a hand on my shoulder, "Bobby, pull out for a minute and calm down. Slow down and relax. Get your composure and then fuck her some more. You're young and you'll stay hard a very long time, might as well make her happy with it!"

I pulled out and he replaced me between her legs. He slid into her soaked pussy. She groaned and grunted as he pumped with an athletic rhythm. He was like a machine. I watched his muscular ass as he pounded her.

She arched her back and gripped him with her feet pulling him hard as he brought her over the edge of her climax. Mom grunted and her face screwed up.

Dad pulled out, turned her over, and she pulled her ass up in the air. He pushed back inside and he pounded her from behind. He just kept going and going. I wanted to get in there but he kept pounding. He licked a finger and shoved in her ass causing her to cry out and then he came hard. He pushed so hard that he drove her flat onto the floor.

They lay there for a few minutes as he softened and fell out of her. It was quite a performance and I got the sense that "performance" was the right word for what he did. He was showing me that he was a master and I was just a boy.

He kissed Mom on the top of her head and went in the house to the TV room.

Mom looked rough.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, Bobby. I'm just fine. I guess I'll be sore in the morning!"

She smiled, grabbed her clothes, and left the porch.

I got dressed but sat on the couch where my father had been so rough with my mother. The lights were out and the peepers were loud. I could hear the neighbors talking but I wasn't quite sure what they were saying. I wanted to fuck but not like Dad had fucked Mom. He had just satisfied his own lust without any regard to what Mom wanted.

I was distracted at school all the next day and the days after. Every young woman gave me a boner that I hid with my books. My friends and I talked about those young tits and I was somehow hornier than ever. I needed relief and though my own hand was a good friend, I now wanted more. I needed more.

Charlene and I had known each other for ten years. We went to Church school together as little kids. I had watched as she grew into a young woman and she watched me grow into a young man. We teased and chased each other through those years.

On this night, she sat on April Bachman's kitchen counter, her legs dangling down and swinging from side to side. There were more than twenty kids in that house that night. April's parents were in the city overnight so April opened up the house for whoever could buy and bring beer, wine, or any other kind of alcohol. April was a skinny little slut and I wasn't interested in her though she was prancing around the house half naked with two of her friends.

I was interested in Charlene, as her legs swung back and forth.

It was well past midnight and the party was winding down. Someone was playing a guitar in the living room and I stood between the living room and the kitchen with Charlene staring at me with a crooked smile. I smiled back.

"Bobby," she started, "You've been skipping chemistry again."

I grinned, "Did you miss me?"

"Of course, I did!" she laughed.

She had a Corona in her hand but it was mostly gone. I pulled a new one from a cooler by my feet and brought it to her. I'd had several and I was feeling brave.

As she raised her new Corona to her lips and took a big swallow, I put my hands on the sides of her thighs. Those thighs felt very nice. I moved in closer and she wrapped her ankles around my back, swallowed some more, and kissed me. Our tongues tangled as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"That's more like it," she whispered. "I've wanted to do that for years!"

"I'm sorry that I've been shy," I tried to say but she cut me off by kissing me again. We broke and I added, "What else have you wanted to do?"

She giggled a bit, took a drink, and put her head on my shoulder, "I'm falling asleep, Bobby. Can you take me home?"

"Yes," I said softly but a little disappointed. "If that is what you want, I can do that."

Her hips felt nice in my hands and I ventured further north to her waist. She sighed and I kept going as we continued to kiss. I held her generous breasts and she hummed into my mouth.

Her lips kissed my cheek and then my neck and finally she licked my ear and whispered, "If you take me home, we can do more!"

I stepped back and she hopped down.

"Hey April! Bobby is taking me home. Thanks for a great party!!" she hollered.

My friend Kevin called to me, "Yo! Are you good to drive? Are you sure?"

I nodded and we walked down the brick walkway and down the street to my parents' car. The drive was short and soon we were in front of Charlene's house.

"C'mon in!" she giggled as we got out of the car.

"Come in?" I questioned.

"Yeah, it's just Judy and me tonight. Mom and Dad are staying in the city tonight."

Judy was her older sister who flunked out of college.

I immediately thought exactly what you are thinking right now ... how cool would it be to have sex with both of them! My cock was raging in my jeans as I walked into their living room where Judy was making out with her boyfriend. Damn!

Judy said something terse to Charlene along the lines of coming home too early. Charlene took me to the basement where she turned on the TV, turned to me and brushed her blonde hair back behind her ear.

We kissed and I unbuttoned her shirt and stripped it off. She popped her blouse off and there in the blue haze of the TV were long, heavy tits. Pink nipples, that topped large areolas, pointed straight at me. They were soft and full in my hands and we kissed again.

Her jeans were on the floor in seconds and mine were soon right on top of them. She knelt, and gently pulled my cock out of my boxers and gripped my cock. With a smile, her green eyes closed and she sucked me in and began bobbing. It was exquisite. Her hand pumped as she sucked. I was surprised at how good she was at this. It struck me that she must have done this before ... many, many times before.

She had me close to cumming when she stopped.

"Do you want to cum on my tits or my face?" she asked with a flutter of her eyelashes.

"I, er, I don't know," I stammered.

"You're a tits guy, aren't you!" and she started pumping again.

It felt great as she looked up at me and pointed my cock at her tits. I barely felt the first squirt and then she drained my cock like a fire hose across her chest. I drenched her and fell down to my knees in front of her.

"Oh Bobby! That was fantastic, probably the best ever!" she exclaimed as she spread my cum across her globes. "It's good for the skin, y'know," she commented absently.

I looked at her. She was pretty.

She smiled at me, "What?"

I gently moved her up on the couch and removed her pink panties revealing a neatly trimmed bush.

"Bobby, this ends at the blow job, y'know. I can't have sex. I mean, we can't fuck. I'm just not ready for that. So, no sex, y'know," she said sternly.

"Just relax. I'm not going to rape you!" I laughed. "You know me! I'm not that guy, so just relax."

I knelt before her and pulled her hips to the edge of the couch and while looking her in the eye, I spread her legs and began kissing her thighs. I moved up slowly while looking at her as I continued to kiss and lick thinking of how Mom liked it.

She smiled and shook her head, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to make you feel good."

"You don't need to return the favor. I really enjoy jacking guys off. It's not a problem."

"Do you think you could shut up for a minute?" I laughed. "Close your eyes. Just close your eyes and relax and ... trust me."

She did. She closed her eyes and lay back on the couch. Her beautiful tits hung down and I wondered how I'd missed seeing them before.

I got closer to her pussy and could smell her feminine odor - it was fantastic. I kissed her thighs and put her legs over my shoulders. I stroked her soft skin and began tonging her clit. It was a pretty clit in that blue light, small but firm as I licked it back and forth. She groaned and pounded her fists against the couch.

I sucked it and she groaned more. I slipped a finger, and then two, into her now sopping slit and kept up my assault on her clit.

"Oh Bobby! What the fuck are you doing to me??" She bit her knuckle.

I worked her g-spot and kept licking. She was gyrating on my fingers and I pumped them and curled them up and stroked.

She grunted. She groaned.

"Oh Jesus!! Oh my fucking God!" she screamed out as she climaxed. She shook and vibrated for a few moments while gripping the couch cushions. Her tits bounced and then she just stopped moving while her chest heaved.

"Oh Bobby! Oh my God. I've never ... I ... oh Bobby!"

My cock was back to rock hard again.

There was a voice on the stairs and it was Charlene's sister Judy, "What the fuck are you two doing down here?? You're so fucking loud. Could you keep it down a bit?"

Charlene giggled and smiled whispering to me, "She's just jealous!"

Then to Judy, "Sorry, we'll be quieter."

Judy looked at us bathed in the blue TV light, "Hey! Remember what I told you, no sex until your fucking married, you hear??"

Charlene nodded and smiled, "Got it! You too, right?"

Judy smiled, "Right. Nice cock Bobby but I think it is time you left." Judy marched upstairs.

Charlene looked at me, "Can we see each other again? I mean, I could help you catch up in chemistry. I wouldn't want you to flunk."

I had a grin from ear to ear and I just nodded.

Mom was up when I got home. She was on the porch and asked me to come out. She looked good in a light blue nightie. Her nipples shown in the soft light of the lamp at the end of the couch.

"You're late. It's past midnight," she said quietly.

"I know. I'm sorry. I should have called but didn't want to wake you if you'd gone to bed."

"Ok. Not a good answer, Bobby. Well, where were you?"

I wasn't sure what to tell her about Charlene so I told her about the party and that I'd driven Charlene home.

"Did you fuck her?" she asked bluntly.

"No, I didn't," I responded truthfully.

I sat at her feet and felt up her calves and kissed her knee.

"Good. Don't get her pregnant. Don't do it," she paused and took a long sip of her wine. "Bobby, your dad and I had a long talk. And, I'm sorry but you and I can't play around anymore."

"Play around," I quoted her. "Is that what it was? Playing around? Was it really just physical? Was it really just skin? Just playing around? Really?"

Her face grew softer. She tousled my hair. A tear formed and hung on her eyelash.

"Whatever it was, we can't do it anymore. You're dad's right, it's not healthy."

"What just happened? I mean, why?" I asked.

"I'm not right, Bobby. I have these things, these desires. I don't know." She put her face in her hands and continued, "I have these fantasies and they just, you know, they just sometimes overwhelm me."

She sobbed for a moment and I sat next to her and hugged her, "It's ok, Mom. It's ok," I said softly.