Warm Nights on the Porch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not. I'm not right. I have fantasies. Sometimes they were about having sex with two men at once. Your dad and me ... well, we thought if we did that, y'know, if we did it, it might satisfy me. So, you were the perfect guy to help us try that out. You were perfect and the other night when I sucked on both of you, it was fantastic."

"Why do we have to stop then?" I asked as I hugged her to me.

"We have to stop because it didn't get better ... it got worse. I obsessed over you. I was thinking of you all day during work. I had to go to the women's room and rub my clit for some relief! I went from wanting two men to just ... wanting you all the time!"

I kissed her cheek and then her ear. She turned to me.

"Bobby, we've got to stop. It's just not right."

I slipped my hand around her breast and began kissing her lips. She held back at first but then kissed me back. Her hand opened my pants and wrapped around my cock and began stroking. Her nipple hardened in my palm.

"I'll give you a hand job now, but it has to be the last one," she said softly.

"No Mom. I don't think so," I responded. "It's not going to work that way, this time."

"Honey ... What do you mean?"

I pushed down my pants and my cock popped up straight.

"Mom, what I mean is that you're going to ride me tonight."

"No! We can't! We have to stop!"

I continued to stroke her tits. I continued to play with her hair. I kissed her cheek and then her lips. She kissed me back, tentatively and slowly at first.

Our lips met and then parted and she whispered, "Maybe I can give you a blow job?"

"Let's start there, Mom."

She sucked me in. She really knows how to give a good blow job. She sucked and licked and stroked my cock for a very long time making my cock thicken and swell.

"Is that good, baby?" she asked.

I nodded and added, "Mom, you know what would be really good?"

"What baby?" she asked through slirps.

"Can you straddle my legs and give me a hand job?"

She smiled. "You're not trying to trick me, are you?"

I smiled back but said nothing.

She straddled my thighs and stroked me. It felt great. She looked great as her tits bounced with each stroke. They were right in front of my face and they were beautiful.

After awhile, I took her hands off my cock and pulled them around my neck. "Mom, can you rub my cock with your pussy?"

"No, that goes too far. You're going too far, Bobby! What if your father came in??"

Her tits rested on my chest. I liked the feel of her nipples on me, scraping me, as she was already gyrating and sliding toward my cock. She said "no" again but she was losing her conviction and then, she was grinding her pussy lips along the length of my dick.

She was wet. She was enjoying this. Her tits pressed into my chest and then she kissed me like a wonton, horny, whore. Our tongues tangled and ground down on me. She was breathing hard as her pussy began to suck in the head a little bit more with each stroke. I was struggling to maintain control.

"Yeah Bobby. You like this don't you! Yeah, you don't want to be a mother-fucker, do you? Or Do you!"

With that, I was inside her. It was wet and warm. A tight but softly gripping glove was wrapped around my cock. Mom was completely out of control now. She bucked up and down riding me hard. Her tits were in my face and then on my chest. Oh, how I loved those tits bouncing.

I could feel it welling up inside me. I knew it was coming. So did she. She wanted my cum. She kissed me hard through clenched teeth and kept fucking me. She arched her back slowly teasing me and slammed back down with a smile. She was working my cock up and down and enjoying every moment.

"Cum in me, Bobby. Do it! Cum in me! I want to feel your big load in me! My own baby boy fucking me and making me pregnant! Do it!"

"No Mom. No, we can't do that," I said urgently trying to hold back. "We can't!"

She smiled an evil smile, "It's probably not my fertile time anyway. You can cum in me. It's ok. Cum in me! I want to feel your cock explode in me!"

I held back but she kept grinding. She smiled again and pushed her tits into my face practically smothering me, "It's ok, Bobby. Let it go!"

I let loose and my orgasm shot deep inside her. My hips lifted her off the couch and then we slammed down again. She bucked on top of me biting her lip to not make any noise as wave after wave ripped through her.

She collapsed on me and we lay together in our heated sweat for close to 20 minutes, barely moving.

She left quietly and once again, I just sat there listening to the peepers.